Republic Bank

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Republic Bank

• This topic has 42 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Stevennox.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

When do there deposits post? Has anyone received there’s that has used used Repubic Bank or Tax Act?

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Stevennox

I can only speak for my dealing with Caxiabank but I think most banks are in a similar position.

At the present time the answer to your question is no, unless you are willing to take a risk with your investment.

It yet did not get.
          [blockquote]BBCode you used is not allowed.[/blockquote]boy 18 tube[/url]

MsEncore12

Does Republic post all weekend or M-F?

wade123
              @wade123

@Jennifer Republic bank already has it. It went to them 2 days in advance. But they dont show it until later tonight and send it just after midnight the 22nd. Irs then up to your bank when they release it.

Jennifer

I’m supposed to get my refund by Friday when does republic bank get it so they can take fees out and then send me my deposit

Justin Hilliard

Wondering where my refund check is I was supposed to be able to track it but can’t figure out how to do so

Anonymous

I had a ddd of 2/11 and republic deposited my refund at 4:00pm central today, 02/10.

NCMom

Anyone showing anything from republic today? I got a DDD for Jan .30(Friday) yesterday(Tues) it showed how much fees were for us. But hasn’t received refund. My main concern is will my $ be in MY account of Friday or stuck at republic?!

Anonymous

I have a DDD of 2/12 for Fed and my check was “written” by state on 2/7. Republic Bank messaged me at 12:19 pm (EST) today and said they had received my deposit for state and it would be in my account within 1-5 days.

Checked the RB site and it has already been transmitted to my bank after they removed fees…..so I should have it at 10am tomorrow.

Fed is still pending, and I hope to have that at 10am on Wednesday

tiffshie
                          @tiffshie

Please post how fast this bank sent your refund. Lots of people are saying they have not taken out their fees yet but a few have posted saying they have their refunds.

tb

I got my refund deposited into my account. However, it was a very small amount. I am missing $6100. I have called the IRS twice, and they stated they sent the full amount, and that there is no offset (there wouldn’t be anyways!). I called tax act and they stated that they have had several people with this problem through Republic bank this year. They have the rest of my money! Yet it only shows that they only received the amount that was deposited today. Something fishy is going on! They are closed for the day since I am in a different time zone, but I am NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!! I have NEVER had a problem with this…..

VICKIE R WILLIAMS

when will my refund be put into my account

Jw

Have anyone had a issue getting a check from them. They claims they wont send my fund in a dd . Cause, I was told I will received a check due to me dd account being wrong.

Brandon Randolph

I when threw tax act and yall for my refund I had direct deposit but one of my number was wrong because yall sent me a email two weeks later saying that when yall receive my refund yall will send it in a check. What I was bout to get my refund that’s why yall sent a texmst to my account.

stephanie

I called republic bank today and it said my bank denied my deposit so they sent a check, does anyone know how that that might take???

B

I am having the same problem. According to the IRS my DD was sent 02/10/16 and Republic Bank has no record of my refund being sent. I always use Tax Act for E-filing and have never had an issue until this year. The only thing I did different this year was to have my filing fee deducted from my refund. BIGGEST MISTAKE, as it has to go through Republic Bank first and now there is no record of my refund being sent. This is ridiculous!

Lowery

I received my tax refund exactly on the 10th just like the IRS said it would. I was starting to get worried because I like so many others who used Tax Act services that were deducted from their refund experienced delays with their due date of funds to be direct deposited into their accounts.Republic Bank who on their end said it could take up to 5 business days for funds to be deposited but unlike most, I had no problem with my money being delayed, Thank God! My money kicked in around 6:45 in the morning. I paid off 2 credit cards, made a double mortgage payment so I can pay off my home faster and plan to put the rest of the money away after I get to Best Buy to buy the Samsung HD/Smart TV I had been wanting for quite sometime now that is on sale. I have my bank account through a Credit Union who I am employed with that also owns a popular grocery chain in the South. Merry Taxmas everybody. Hope you get your refunds soon!

TAWANDA

THEY HAVE MINE AND THERE STILL HOLDING IT I CALLED BY BANK TODAY AND NOTHING IS SHOWING IN MY BANK ACOUNT I WAS DUE MY DD 02/10/16

Kimberlyb

Do anyone know a live number to speak with republic bank, I keep getting the generated message. The IRS already senty money out, it is this fake bank that is holding my money up

OAsha Bales

I filed my taxes with Liberty Tax who uses Republic Bank. Wheres my refund says its was sent on the 4th but give until the 9th and I have. I go to republic bank website says my info is invalid. call the 866 number says my ss# is not in the system. Of course there is no live representative. Im not receiving dd Im supposed to get a check the same day Republic Bank takes out their fees. I have no idea where the hell my refund is and no one is giving me any answers. I will never use any tax professional that goes through republic bank. This is beyond ridiculous. where is my money?? So frustrating

blake

Mine was on my walmart money card this morning. Thank the lord. Good luck everybody.

blake

Same here if not i am calling republic and raising hellvall day. Because i still believe they are the holdup.

lovelyladyleo

@blake I said the same thing. I even got a text from Republic Bank @ 1030am saying it was sent. I called Netspend they say 1 to 2 business days. I don’t know anymore.

blake

My hasnt posted to my account yet. I wonder if republic has actually sent it.

lovelyladyleo

Did it ever post? Mine hasn’t

lovelyladyleo

Funds were transferred to my bank, I have Netspend so I should be getting an alert soon.

lovelyladyleo

Republic Bank has received my refund. I’m a 12’er.

lovelyladyleo

There done posting for the day, so I’m hoping the morning there will a change.
                                                                Republic Bank has four “windows” or transmission times: 6:00 AM, Noon, 4:00 PM, and 7:30 PM. (Eastern Time)
                                                                http://www.republicbank.com/home/business/treasury/ach

Ice storm headed to Atlanta…ugh!

blake

Also I have a ddd of 2/12 so i will update when i receive my deposit.

ME

I received my state refund. State said I was to get it on 2/10, Republic got it this morning & sent it to my RushCard at 5pm. So it appears that they send it immediately. :)

deedee111

Does anybody know who hrblock bank is? I efiled my taxes with hrblock and paid using my refund. what is their bank called and how do I get in touch with them to see when they will send my refund to my amex serve card?

Anonymous

I still can’t log in! My DD is tomorrow

Anonymous

I can’t log in to that website at all!! Its so annoying! My DD is tomorrow

cbagne
                                                                          @cbagne

I have a DDD of 2/21 – I checked Republic Bank’s website and it says it isn’t received yet – I haven’t checked my bank account yet but I’m guessing if RB doesn’t see it then its not at my bank.

Anonymous

How soon should be able to login to Republic Bank if I have a deposit due date of 2/13

• #8563
                                                                              cbagne
                                                                                @cbagne

I can log into their website and have been able to from day 1, my question is do they actually deposit into your bank on your DDD or is that the date that the money gets sent to the

• #7802
                                                                                Anonymous

I still can not log in either I have a dd for the 13th…ugg

• #7719
                                                                                  Anonymous

And some are saying that Republic received their $$$ from the IRS on the day they were scheduled the DD but it didn’t show posted to their personal bank/card until like 8am the next day. Guess it just depends…

• #7718
                                                                                    Anonymous

I’m in the same exact boat as you…

Try going to https://www.republictaxpayer.com/ but I have been reading that people who filed through TaxAct and used Republic Bank to take their fees out first have been getting their $$$ put in their accounts sometimes 2 days in advance!!

• #7707
                                                                                      Anonymous

@Southern Belle, what can you find out on Taxact webpage?

• #7704
                                                                                        Anonymous

WELL AS OF NOW REPUBLIC BANK IS “UPDATING” THEIR SYSTEM I FILED WITH TAX ACT SO IM GOING BACK N FORTH BETWEEN TAX ACT(TA) REPUBLIC BANK(RB) AND THE IRS (WHERES MY REFUND) IM SERIOUSLY GOING NUTS!

• #6334
                                                                                          Anonymous

waiting for it to pop-up on website myself

• #6331
                                                                                            Anonymous

Nobody has anything to say?

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                                                                        • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.