Refund Update early Filier.

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season Refund Update early Filier.

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by JQ.
  • Topic Starter
    Kelly1127

I woke up to great news this morning. File my return on 1/12/16, it was accepted on 1/13/216. I was on 1 bar for 3 weeks and my bars went away for a week and a half. This morning I woke to this: My bars were back and move to the second bar approved. Refund Status Results
      Print.

Return ReceivedRefund ApprovedRefund Sent
      Your return has been processed and refund amount approved.Your return has been processed and refund amount approved.

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 10, 2016.
      If your refund is not credited to your account by February 15, 2016, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

I hope this helps everyone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JQ

Filed the file 1.15.16.
          Accepted 1.19.16.
          Bars reflected received and then accepted.
          Bars gone last week of January reflecting a message of Return still processing and refund information will be provided when available.

Contacted the IRS on Friday 2.6.16 – Was advised to call back Monday, 2.8.16 as it was officially the 21st day. Called first thing at 7am and was on hold for over 30 mins. The rep that answered the phone at first said it was not yet 21 days and I had to dispute that with her until I was told I was right. Then I was redirected to the Identity Verification Dept. I was on hold then for 40 mins. Verified all the information and was told it would now be sent to process. It would take 9 weeks to process. I would either receive a verification letter or a letter requesting additional info. I called again later that afternoon to ensure I was told the same info again.

Kept checking every morning and no change to IRS refund page. I researched on various forums and noticed many others ordered transcripts and attempted to do the same but no success. On Tuesday, 2/16..I received a verification request letter. I called the IRS at around 6.40pm and was on hold for 40 mins and was told I did not need to do anything further as my return has been submitted and it will take 9 weeks per the account notes. On Wednesday, 2/17 I ordered Return Transcripts but no website updates and Friday, 2/19 I ordered account transcripts. No return information updates. I called Tax Advocate..what a waste of time. Unable to explain or provide information.

Anonymous

What is info links ?
            Why can I not get wrm, what ever you are typing about.
            Sounds like your informed how can I get the same information?
            Dead end here……just fear I’ve been scammed!

Anonymous

Accepted the 19th of Jan. I’ve no idea where what or who as no communication is available to me. I get an automated system at (800) 829-0582 which is to speak live with …..anyone! Would be a plus to know if my refund is being held with at least a ransom note or a call or something. Two weeks ago, TurboTax had shown that it had been deposited. Then they changed it on the site that it was to be deposited only after I noted it along with others.
              This is the longest I’ve waited on my refund in all my years. Guess this is what happens when one pays dlb, TurboTax. I want to know where is my refund.
              (Federal gov…..this poorly run country,congress, is going to hell.)

Deejones

Filed 1/19 lost bars 1/30 was told I was under reveiw, reseqence,delayed all of the above the irs reps some helpful some asshole.but never was given any str8 answers I don’t think they really know what going on.I was just able to order my transcripts this morning 2/19 so hopefully wmr updates in the morning.hope we all see good news soon

Tired as hell

I’m new to this site, but im in the same boat as many of you, i filed on the 9th said I was accepted on the 12th but I really don’t know when I was really accepted by the IRS. Called a couple of times got many different answers the last time I called it had been 21days. The lady to me I was pulled for random review, told me to call back on the 23rd if no change…To this day still at tax topic 152… SMDH!!!! I’m so done with this. Trying not to give up.

Q.C.

Any luck yet? Kinda in same boat…

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.