Question about Transcript

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Question about Transcript

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Barbie9293.
  • Topic Starter
    AndrewT
      @troutinkansas

I finally received my Return Transcript today after ordering it on the 30th. I filed on 1/13, was accepted on 1/17. I have the PATH message, but my transcript says the Received Date is April 15th. Does anyone know what this means?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Barbie9293

I have all zeros under transcript as well with a as of date of Feb 26 2018…. I’m lost. What that date means

Nicole

Does anyone know what codes 159,806,766 mean? Please help!

Glenn

Lance,

Appreciate it my good man. Best of luck to you!

lance

Mine says as of Feb 12, 2018. It will most likely change when your transcripts update. As for all 0’s I would say you havent been processed completely which is why you dont have a return yet or either your transcripts havent been updated yet but it will probably update friday for you

Glenn

Lance,

On the account transcript I have a section that says “As of February 26, 2018”. Everything is “0.00” and there’s no record of a return. But the date seemed kind of unusual since it’s specific but in the future? 1040-Ez on Jan 31 only education credit. 1 bar, accepted on 01/31 – any clue what that’s all about?

lance

Yep account transcript is the one with the dates everyone is talking about, but I wouldnt worry about it cause you wont be able to figure out anything from it at this point

AndrewT
                      @troutinkansas

It’s the Account Transcript? I could have sworn that everyone kept saying Return Transcript.

lance

You would have needed to order the account transcript but even then it wouldnt really tell you anything you could go by since your on PATH like the rest of us, its just a guess game.

AndrewT
                          @troutinkansas

So what is the date everyone goes by? Because that was the only date on there, but all of the information was correct.

I can’t check it online because I don’t have a mortgage or credit cards.

lance

Thats normal and what everyone elses says

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.