Processing date of 2/26/18

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Processing date of 2/26/18

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tish.
  • Topic Starter
    Tish

If you have a processing date of 2/26/18…..does that mean your refund won’t get processed until then? I’m really looking for a ddd this saturday and hopefully have my money by the 20th at least!!

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tish

I filed on the 25th. My processing date must have changed last year because I printed out my transcript and the one i printed has a different date from the one that’s now online.

momjess
            @momjess

@tish

Last year my processing date was 2/27 and I got my money 2/22.

This year my processing date is 2/19 and I’m guess my ddd will be 2/21 or 2/22.

VA

When did you file?

VA

I filed the 1/19 hopefully I get my dd on Thursday.

Skittlez

Lance is right. It can’t mean hat because most people’s ddd is a different date but plus or minus 5 day window from that date. I think we will have it next week as I have the same date as you. Don’t worry I just called and was told I can’t file and hardship on the 27th because my return is complete and refund will be received before that date.

Tish

Lance, do you know what it might mean? Why do people have different processing dates?

lance

No it doesnt

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.