Pennsylvania state refund???

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Pennsylvania state refund???

• This topic has 33 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jarrod.
  • Topic Starter
    Miss Anderson

Has any one in Pennsylvania received there state refunds yet?

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jarrod

Mine was accepted on 1-25, processed and approved on feb . 8, been waiting for my approved refund since then. I called everything is good to go, but they state they will not know when the deposit takes place as they are not notified until after……..So who pays us then? lol

Tsargeano

My PA state refund says it’s been processed now. I was accepted on 1/29, so who the hell knows when they will get around to depositing it on my Netspend card. I’m still in limbo w/ my Federal taxes b/c of filing Injured Spouse and getting a Tax Advocate. Getting my state refund would really help at this point.

Adrian

I got mine this morning. Was accepted 1/31

tracdraa

So I called them today and they adjusTed something on my return which made me ineligible for my refund so after arguing with them for 30 minutes I had to fax in my w2 to prove the amount was correct so it looks like another 4 to 6 week wait for me.

Justin
                  @iamart

Not surprised this shitty state is taking their sweet time with getting us our money. Don’t be surprised if they took it without warning.

Mspang

My PA state return was accepted January 23, so it has officially been 4 weeks…the amount of time they give for electronically filed returns to be processed. Very stressed out. Still no updates on WMR or Republic Bank (DDD of 2-22) We usually get ours a couple of days early…hope nothing is wrong!

Jarrod Anderson

This is crazy…still 0.00

tracdraa

Mine has been stuck on this……

The Department received your tax return on 1/31/2018. Refund information is not available at this time.

Sahirah
                          @ummof3

I checked mine and it just says “your return has been processed but has not been mailed/deposited……..”

Jarrod Anderson

Ive been at 4 to 6 weeks for a deposit for 8 days now, hopefully next week

Tsargeano

I checked mine online this morning and it just shows the requested refund amount and all zeros in the rest of the columns. I was accepted on 1/29. I called the PA tax line and the woman said it was still processing and something about an “adjustment to line 1”. She said to call back next week. So I basically got nowhere.

Miss Anderson

Probably because it hasn’t been processed yet. Mines was saying the exact same thing before it was processed. Now it shows the amount

Justin
                                  @iamart

So just checked mine and it has the following, why does refund amount say zero?

Requested Refund Amount $ 279.00
                                  Offset Amount $0.00
                                  Refund Amount $ 0.00
                                  Refund Mailed/Deposited Date N/A

Jarrod Anderson

Some people recieved them last thurs and fri and that were approved tues and weds

Miss Anderson

How long does it take to receive PA state refund once it’s approved? It says 4-6 weeks but I know it has to come sooner than that… Hopefully (fingers crossed)

Justin
                                        @iamart

Nothing here, doesn’t even show the amount at the bottom for me. Just say’s N/A

Miss Anderson

Nope not yet… Mines says it processing so hopefully I should get it soon.

Jarrod Anderson

Anyone recieve today?

jarrod

I am thinking by friday

Miss Anderson

I filed and was accepted on 1/23, I check the site daily and nothing… It just says I should wait 4-6 weeks… Hopefully it will come any day now

jarrod

Several individuals have received their refunds, I was approved on 25th, went through department of revenue pa where’s my refund site everyday, last weds it updated to processed please wait 8 to 10 weeks for a direct deposit date, on Thursday it moved to the finish line and stated my direct deposit would occur within 4 to 6 weeks. However, several people started receiving them last Thursday, Friday, yesterday and today. I called to see where mine was and she said it was approved and they are rapidly and randomly sending them out and that I should check my account daily.

Miss Anderson

Any updates in Pennsylvania yet???

Jarrod Anderson

Hoping this week

Your refund in the amount of $xxxxwas processed but not yet mailed/deposited. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for your refund to be received.
                                                      Social Security Number ***-**-****Return Filed Date 01/25/18Requested Refund Amount $ xxxxffset Amount $0.00Refund Amount $xxxxRefund Mailed/Deposited Date 

Jarrod Anderson

Same here just lacking the $$$$ maybe this week

Cookie

I filed 1/25 and was accepted the same day. Although my refund deposited yesterday morning the website still says my refund was processed but not yet mailed/deposited please wait 4-6 weeks to receive your refund

Jarrod Anderson

@Cookie @nikki, when did you file? What did the website say? Im sitting at please wait 4 to six weeks for deposit….you two have given me hope that ill get it this week

Cookie

Received my state refund this morning @ 7am

Nikki

Yes filed 1/22 accepted 1/24

Jarrod Anderson

Nikki you recieved your pa state refund today?

Mari228

I was approved today but, have an offset and wont be getting it.

Nikki

Yes got mine this morning

Admin
                                                                      Kimikaze
                                                                        @kimikaze

You can check the Pennsylvania State Refund Group: https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/pennsylvania/

• #4209786
                                                                        Cookie

No mine says processed but not yet mailed/deposited please wait 4-6 weeks to receive your refund

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.