Path updates to did from 2/14 on

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Path updates to did from 2/14 on

• This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by memyselfandIhatewmr.
  • Topic Starter
    Jayblackcat64

Did anyone receive an update overnight today….

Viewing 18 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        memyselfandIhatewmr

OK so path since 1/26
          normally have funds on greendot way before wmr even thinks of updating
          but not holding breathe anyway for everyone asking when wmr updates this is when “they” say it does

Availability of “Where’s My Refund?”

Where’s My Refund? is available almost all of the time. However, our system is not available every Monday from 12:00 am (Midnight) to 3:00 am Eastern Time.
          Our Refund Trace feature is not available during the following times (Eastern Time):

Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
          Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
          Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
          and 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Midnight)

Also, occasionally our system may be unavailable on Sundays between 1:00 am and 7:00 am Eastern Time

OH LANCE!

Lance, I so respect the patience it must take to have explained the same thing 324,586 times….I’m going to take and guess and say you have kids or manage a team at a company run as poorly as mine.

lance

Where’s My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 17 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then

Need my money
                @bonna

I know most likely we will update for ddd sat. Well most of us. My question is, will there be a possible update over night into Thursday morning?

Lori

@Drew I wish you guys luck last year I got mine on 2/20 that was the first time I got my refund after wmr updated with a ddd.
                  @Skittelz I’ll be right there with you now that the 15th is 30min away lol but I’m still kind of hopeful I’ll get my refund between tomorrow and Monday fingers crossed.

Skittlez

No freaking updates til Saturday. But I’m still gonna break the website checking it lol. When you guys say the site is down its because of people like me who can’t stop stalking where’s my refund lol

Drew

@Lori My wife and I were among those who had our refund available in our bank account days before WMR updated to reflect it; 4 days if memory serves me.

Lori

I hope I’m right too lol last year some people had their refunds before wmr updated with a ddd. I’m not trying to get anyone’s hope up but we can be hopeful and positive.

Dawn

Nope – no updates for me right now. I am totally living in the palm of God’s hand – because my kids and I count on this money each and every year. The PATH Act makes sense, but it also really hurts the little guy. I am a single mom and this additional money me pushes up above the poverty line (or at least a little closer to it). It helps me stay functional. This is when I get car repairs, a new car if I need one. All of my kids need new shoes, clothes, etc. I use this to pay a year’s worth of car insurance, put money in my bank account, pay for things at school that I’ve been putting off (like my oldest’s $70 choir dress). They have to know how much this wait hurts the little person. Although we’ve been taking a bad rap for stressing over this money and diligently pursuing it – it can never come soon enough. I usually like having it in my hand before the second week of February. At least, I did, before PATH came around. There has to be a way of punishing the people who abuse it, without making everyone suffer. There are tons of memes and jokes about how people blow this money off – but a lot of us use it as a means for improving or circumstances. People can say what they want about that too – but that is exactly why the earned income credit exists. No update – no positive news – only hope and God.

Melissa

I am still getting the path message. I was accepted on 1/29.

Update ain’t coming till the 17th

bec

I’m a PATHER as well; and no change for me this morning either. But last year, I received my federal refund exactly one week after my state refund. I received this years state refund on Monday 12/12.

If the pattern continues this year; then I should see my refund on Monday the 19th. Last year I got my state on 02/14 and my federal on 02/21….but I am expecting WMR to update for me on Friday night into Saturday morning.

Whitney C.

Last year I got my refund on the 15th, I’m hoping for the same this year…fingers crossed!

Need my money
                                    @bonna

I hope you are right@Lori It would be nice to wake up in the a.m with a new positive message on WMR..

Lori

If anyone will update it will be tonight into tomorrow morning and so on. Technically when the update occurs it will be the 15th so it’s possible to see a ddd. Last year a lot of us didn’t update until that Saturday.

Dee

Hello all,there won’t be an update until after the 15th,most likely on the 17th. If I recall correctly,last year after the 15th my status went from the path message back to we have received your return blah blah blah,and then on that Saturday I got an update on my ddd

Amy Poppell

Still path message no updates

Dawnn

No update for me.

Tony c

Checked 5am nothing

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                          • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.