Path Messages

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Path Messages

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by GQ.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin

Example 1:

Path Act Message:

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
      Check Where’s My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It’s updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        GQ

Updated as of this morning I woke up feeling good well my sick child woke me, However I checked and have two bars 🎉🎉🎉. I filed 1/20 accepted 1/22 have a DDD of 2/22. Problably would have had it yesterday if I paid fees up front still time to celebrate its almost over.

GQ

As of today 6 A.M eastern time my PTh act disappeared after almost a month of getting that tired message. Filed 1/20 accepted 1/22 as of HR block and today finally seeing progress. Now instead of the Path I got the refund is being process tax topic 152 we are getting closer I filed for Eitc and Actc.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.