path message gone, back to

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season path message gone, back to

• This topic has 122 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ken.
  • Topic Starter
    jamie

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
      Please Note:
      For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

tick…tick

Viewing 121 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ken

They said they pulled mine on 14th of feb . Smh will send somthing in the mail here comes the bulls$$t smh

Gracie

I hope that it will be there on the morning of the 23rd as it is my DDD. if not it will show by 4pm. For those that still hasn’t have a DDD, your date may end up being the 27th but I wish earlier for you. I know it is frustrating. It frustrated and angered me for nights. lol.

Trina

Hi,

For the people who had a DD date for 2/22 or 2/23 did you guys receive your refund yet? What time did t hit your account? I have a DD date for 2/23 just wanted to know when i should see it in my account.

Chloe Arabella

@Jade
                Same exact thing. So frustrating. No update today either.

Jade

Filed on 01/18/2017
                  Accepted on 01/19/2017
                  PATH message until 02/16/2017
                  Message saying accepted and is being processed, called the irs and thats all the information that they gave me. Anyone else saying still processing ?

grace

@matthew66762 – Uuuughhhhhhh…..lol.

grace

@chloe Arabella-are you sure your kids dad didn’t claim your children first? only one parent can claim the kids. I would call the IRS

matthew66762
                        @mbrooksher

@Gracie – I would doubt morning :/ Presidents Day

Gracie

I finally got a DDD for the 23rd. I am hoping the money will be there when I wake in the AM. Ughh. This whole thing is just ridiculous. A friend of mine is expressing delays because they had to verify her identification or additional documents was needed from her. smh.

Ellie

@Chloe Arabella

The account you wanted to depo into….how many ppl are using it?

Was it a prepaid card? Does the card have a maximum load limit?

Was it a HUGE amount?

All those things could prompt a paper check.

Chloe Arabella

I filed and was accepted the 17th of January! Waited until the 15th to start checking my WMR tool and it hasn’t showed any bars since day one. Says it’s been processed. Tax Topic 152 isn’t there. My kids dad filed his the 13th of February and he now has a DDD of the 23th. What the heck. I’m freaking out.

Efw

I received my update on 2/18. I have elected ddd. My status update is showing refund approved and will be mailed by 2/27if not received irs could not do anything until after 3/27.
                                WHY is it being mailed instead of ddd like I have requested? Absolutely makes no sense. 4 of my friends got the same message as well. Called my bank and was told nothing has tried to come through and they haven’t been notified of a direct deposit coming through and they had not denied a direct deposit. Anyone else having this problem.

Shane

No bars, just saying processed.

MsCora

Filed 1/29 and accepted 1/29. Finally have a DDD of the 23rd and path is back. Now, is the 23rd the date they send it to my bank? Or the date they say I should see it in my bank account? I’m kind of hoping for the latter LOL because mine will show the minute it hits. Good luck everyone!!!

Brian

Anybody else WMR status didnt update???

Dex

Yes finally got my DDD for 2/23 good luck guys

Moni

Filed and accepted 1/17. As of 2/16 no bar just processing message. Called being I seen people here over 21 days were getting DDD, and was told 2/23. Good luck to everyone.

grace

My IRS agent didn’t give me a date. SMH. Must got a bad one. She did tell me I will get a date tomorrow. smh. Ridiculous

Danielle

Kept getting the message about processing Had to call the IRS because I’d had mine accepted on the 23rd of January. They gave me a date. If it’s been over 21 days you can call them and get your direct deposit date. Mine is next week on Wednesday.

grace

#Matthew66762 – thank you. don’t have time to call but i pray mine is like yours.

matthew66762
                                                  @mbrooksher

*** UPDATE *** For everyone with a status that still reads “processing”, don’t freak out like I did. I have a feeling that more than anything this is just the IRS System being flooded and overwhelmed and things just aren’t updating as timely as we’d like to see. My status online reads “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.” – However, I did as many suggested and called the IRS # that lets you speak directly to someone (expect a 20 minute hold)… I spoke with a representative for a few minutes and they were very kind and looked up my status on their end which shows a Direct Deposit Date of February 23rd, although the “Where’s My Refund” tool still shows processing.

I have a feeling when everyone checks the status tomorrow, a lot of people will be relieved.

To call and speak to someone directly, call:
                                                  (800) 829-0582 and when it asks for the 3 digit ext you enter 652

To find out more, check out the thread I started on the forum:
                                                  https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/still-processing-message-anyone/

CHARLIE

still says processing on WMR but i checked my state refund (i live in NY) and it says my check is scheduled to be mailed on 2/27…sooo yeaaa… whats going on?? guessing we will know by tomorrow

JemoreM

I’m with all of you who’s page says “return has been received and is being processed” but has no status bar, etc. and I claimed EITC. My friend has a status bar at least and a date of Feb 27th. This is crazy.

D

bump

D

For those of you that had this message below Topic 152 was gone right?

Please Note:
                                                          For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

samoht

I’ve been stuck with this for almost two weeks now:
                                                            our Personal
                                                            Tax Data
                                                            Social Security Number

or IRS Individual Taxpayer
                                                            Identification Number:
                                                            ***-**-XXXX
                                                            Filing Status:
                                                            Married-Filing Joint Return
                                                            Your Expected
                                                            Refund Amount:
                                                            $X,XXX.00

Refund Status Results: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

Please Note:

Has anyone else encountered this? I filed 1/23/17 (TaxAct), accepted 1/24/17. No letters, Account transcript is blank other than “as of February 20, 2017” (originally said February 13, 2017).

Thanks for any insight.

-S

Ken

I have the child tax credit(s) and mine was submitted via turbotax on jan 23rd. feb 16th got the message it is being processed. this morning it says this with the visual progress bar:

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2017.
                                                              If your refund is not credited to your account by February 27, 2017, check with your bank to see if it has been received.

R. Davis

Filed thru HRblock, Office 1/20 sent and accepted 1/23, got message about path and other child credit, update four days ago, Irs says Refund Status Results
                                                                No date does not even say accepted or refund due .
                                                                Never had this issue last year or the year before or the year before that.

gracie

NOPE. NO PENDING DEPOSIT IN MY ACCOUNT. SMH. SICK OF THIS NONSENSE

matthew66762
                                                                    @mbrooksher

I, too, have this message “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.” – HOWEVER, a friend of mines status now says STATUS: REFUND APPROVED and “Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 22, 2017. If your refund is now credited to your account by February 22, 2017, check with your bank to see if it has been received”.

Should I be concerned or is this just a hit and miss as the IRS is trying to catch up and get them all done?

gracie

i FILED 1/19 AND ACCEPTED 1/23, STILL HAVEN’T GOTTEN A DATE. SO HOW THE HELL DO SOME OF YOU HAVE A DATE ALREADY?! I am not angry at you all but at the IRS!! I claimed ACTC and EIC both. smh. I swear, IRS is the most incompetent POS ever

Sal

#MinaChan I got the same update , but wmr still processing , what does that mean ??!!

• #4175136
                                                                        Angelm

Can someone help me. I can order both transcripts so what does that mean??

File 1-31
                                                                          Accepted 1-31
                                                                          Eic
                                                                          Still processing message

• #4175068
                                                                          Leighann

Charles, alot of people did get their returns. What they did is a Tax Refund Anticipation Loan. Some tax companies “front” the return in a loan with interest. or they charge a crazy high fee. So i dont think that girls boss lied to her, she probably got an anticipation loan.

• #4175044
                                                                            MinaChan

Just an hour ago I checked my transcripts, nothing.
                                                                              I just checked it and it has updated! I got my 846 code with a date of 3-6-17.
                                                                              I filed 2/4, accepted 2/4, updated to PATH message on 2/6 and then updated to the “we have received your tax return and it is being processed” on 2/15.
                                                                              WMR is still showing “we have received your tax return and it is being processed”
                                                                              I claimed both EITC and ACTC credit. Check your transcripts!! Good luck!

• #4175041
                                                                              happyhappyhappy
                                                                                @happyhappyhappy

Filed 1/22, accepted on 1/24 with PATH message. Updated this morning to still processing message no codes, but can see my refund amount again. I don’t see anything pending at the bank.

• #4175031
                                                                                MotherOfBratfaces

Same here…DDD 2/22 this morning! Filed and accepted 1/30 EITC and ACTC. Hope everyone is waking up to good news !

• #4174911
                                                                                  Camila

FYI guys my WMR updated my info today to refund approved and gave me a DDD of 2/22 I filed 1/25 im just glad now I can have some answeres hang in there

• #4174645
                                                                                    marie

I have this message right now too:

Please Note:

But my bank always shows me my pending deposits so I decided to check it out. And right now I have my IRS refund pending in my bank account.

Try checking your accounts for any pending deposits. I claimed both credits, eic and I forgot the name of the other one.

Refund accepted on Jan 30.

So the 27th is the date they gave to cover their behinds.
                                                                                      Good luck everyone.

• #4174574
                                                                                      grace tsia

@charles
                                                                                        No. I’m not offended. Lol. I was just saying I doubt she would lie about such thing. But, it seems there is no pattern or order of things to how IRS does things so I would not be surprised if some gets theirs while rest of us do not. If isn’t fair and they, the irs, isn’t doing things efficiently. It’s frustrating when you are counting on the money by certain day to take care of your family. It is even more frustrating that I can’t lawfully make them give me my money when I need it. Smh.

• #4174510
                                                                                        Missy

Filed 2/2 was accepted 2/3 have eic went from path message on 2/16 to received and processing checked my bank account 2/16 funds are pending in my accound for a 2/22nd deposit

• #4174235
                                                                                          MattyD

Mine said same message does this mean they have already been approved I read that someone talk to them and said everyone receiving this message has already been approved I hope this is true and will receive it soon got bills piling up

• #4174183
                                                                                            charles
                                                                                              @chalz2502

@grace didn’t mean it like that i was just trying to be a clown cause it was funny. it was just funny because that made like 1 person out of a thousand other people claiming that they haven’t received theirs but your co worker claim to have gotten hers. it just seemed a little unrealistic. i know people who have personally talked with the irs and they told them no one with any of those credits will be getting their returns until after the 15th. no deposits wont even be deposited in any one’s bank account until the week of the 27th. they told my wife they’ll start giving ddd on the 18th of this month and the disappearing bars after the 15th were done automatically by their system to everyone with that path message. so if your co worker received a return on the 15th after filing those credits it must be a inside job lol. its the law, not a maybe.

• #4174160
                                                                                              D

@MONI06

did you have credits and what did it say on sbtg site for you?

• #4174153
                                                                                                kemberely

I have the same message being processed however I called today and was told mine was on hold because I had to verify my ID and they would be sending a letter for me and it could take up to 14 days to receive the letter. WOWWWWW I filed on 01/12/2017 and have ordered my transcripts by mail, now if I have to identify myself why would they be sending my transcripts to me. So confused and ready to break down and cry….

• #4174123
                                                                                                  Moni06

I just got my funds posted.!!!! Just now! Onto my rush card… California!!!
                                                                                                    I checked war this morning and it said refund processing.. I filed 1/31 accepted 1/31… good luck to u all!!! Oh yeah had no fees and filed with TT!🙂

• #4174100
                                                                                                    Tara

I just got off a 45 minute hold with the IRS and they guy was very polite and sincere but again very scripted. He confirmed the major update on the 18th and encouraged me to check WMR that day to get more insight on where my refund is. He did not give me a direct deposit date but he said it should be in my account by the 27th. He also said that they are still processing my return and that it was not competed however everything is fine with it and that I do not have any error codes ect.
                                                                                                      Filed 1/13/17
                                                                                                      Accepted 1/13/17
                                                                                                      EIC AND CTC CLAIMED!!!
                                                                                                      WMR current status: Your return has been received and is still being processed.

• #4174022
                                                                                                      DeeJ

Same here & soooo frustrating. I used to see the bars and it showed accepted, now no bars,

no Tax topic, just being processed. UGH..

And mine was accepted back on Jan 26th!!

It’s just funny how when you owe them, they take it quick and easy!

Fingers crossed for a DDD on 2/18 at least :)

• #4174011
                                                                                                        gracie

@danny elle
                                                                                                          I really hope what the irs person say is true. it seems like each of them say different things

• #4174007
                                                                                                          gracie

@Danny elle

• #4173994
                                                                                                            danny elle

Most people will receive them starting tuesday. I talked to the irs today. Was told i was approved and will get mine on the 22nd which is wednesday. Everyone who got the teceived and being processed message is approved

• #4173922
                                                                                                              annette

“Where’s My Refund?” will be updated on February 18 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. Before February 18, some taxpayers may see a projected deposit date or an intermittent message that the IRS is processing their return. — per IRS website

• #4173781
                                                                                                                ItsAAriesThang

I filed and accepted on 2/4/2017 and on 2/12 I received the path message. Now on 2/16 I received tax return is being processed. I called the IRS today she she they received my taxes on the 2/9. How is that possible? I was able to order my transcript for 2016 by mail. So I’m I approved?

• #4173744
                                                                                                                  Savannah

Quick question : I am looking at my transcript and my cycle posted shows: 20170702 with received Date of Apr 15 2017 which doesn’t make sense to me……they received it on 02/11/2017. I also do not have any Code listed on my transcript. Can anyone tell me what any of this means? Thanks!

• #4173596
                                                                                                                    darryelsmom

This is just ridiculous they had all of this time to process these refunds and just now decide to process them. I also know some people that have gotten theirs on the 8th that for sure used the actc and eitc.

• #4173574
                                                                                                                      Grace

#coconuts – yeah, they keep saying big updates, big updates but it will just be another stupid message. All I want is a date when my money will be DD to me. I don’t care about anything else.

• #4173404
                                                                                                                        Becca

Mine says return has been received and is being processed. No status bar, no tax topic.

• #4173401
                                                                                                                          Heather

Yea, iv got the same message as you guys. I guess its just a waiting game now.

• #4173386
                                                                                                                            Coconuts

I read on IRS site that the system will have a major update on Feb 18th.

• #4173357
                                                                                                                              taxessuck

Well, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of you who updated to the processing message from all of us who have been here for a while. I have been on that processing message since 24 January, never changed. So, to all of you who are just joining me, Welcome aboard!

• #4173353
                                                                                                                                saul

please post if you hear anything

• #4173345
                                                                                                                                  Grace

yeah. I couldn’t get through and I don’t have all the time in the world being put on hold. I just want this thing over with and get my money so I can buy my baby the stuff she needs. smh.

• #4173341
                                                                                                                                    saul

has anyone tried calling ? I’m tripping out

• #4173332
                                                                                                                                      R4ce
                                                                                                                                        @r4ce

They hold the money as long as they possibly can to get every bit of interest out of it they can.

• #4173269
                                                                                                                                        Trena

I’m seeing “we have received your refund and it’s being processed” am I the only one with no bars?!

• #4173129
                                                                                                                                          Ridiculous

I had the path message with no amount, now I have the still processing message no 152 tax topic and the amount is back. All I want to see is a ddd!

• #4173047
                                                                                                                                            Tiff

Hey yall, i jus wanted to let u know what we are seeing this morning is progress the path act message is gone for us path filers. With that being said wmr will update you again on feb 18th with a ddd the 27th is a projected date depending on your personal bank not who the irs send the money too. For me my money goes to sbtpg the irs will send a pre note letting them know money is otw 1 to 2 days before my actual deposited date an they can begin funding. Sorry for the long message but please dont worry or call them you will never get a straight answer…the 27 jus give banks time to process with weekend an holiday coming up you update the 18th look for money between 22nd 23rd an 😃 smile its coming

• #4173039
                                                                                                                                              Grace

I don’t get it. What is the point of telling us and get our hopes high with the whole between 15th and 27th? Don’t they know people has to pay bills? If it is the 27th, then say the 27th and tell us what is expected to happen instead of creating a mass panic. Idiots. Smh.

• #4173008
                                                                                                                                                Jm

ya… tax this tax that … every pay i get paid every two weeks when all the math is done i pretty much work 1 week for the govt and then 1 week for bills …. cant get ahead in life and i work 7 days a week . its rediculous

• #4173003
                                                                                                                                                  Lauren

@jm apparently federal tax was supposed to be done with a while ago. Yet here we are…. haha.

• #4172997
                                                                                                                                                    Jm

wish we could all just delay our federal taxes taken out of our checks. just give the govt their money when we feel like it. my bday is the 18th i keep seeing this about the 18th so maybe ill atleast know more that day…

• #4172995
                                                                                                                                                      Lauren

@heather I figured they had a script and are probably saying things so it can’t come back to them later. I have seen a couple here and there with the EIC get deposits too. Rare but it happened. Yep I am hoping 27th by the latest. Good Luck!

• #4172841
                                                                                                                                                        RayC
                                                                                                                                                          @rayman70

When most of us on here live pay check to paycheck…and they drag their feet,it hurts families that are counting on the refund.I realize they are doing their jobs over at the irs(allegedly) but you get a different answer depending on who answers the phone lol. It is what it is I guess.Praying hard for the refunds to come asap.Got bills piled up.

• #4172796
                                                                                                                                                          RayC
                                                                                                                                                            @rayman70

same exact message here. I appreciate the fact they are trying to take measures to protect from fraud,but come on.

• #4172983
                                                                                                                                                            Heather

@Lauren, Yeah serious. tried to reword my questions 10 different was and I even mentioned that someone said they got their refund yesterday and he said I doubt thats true. I asked if its possible that we will get it before the 27th and he said im reading exactly what im told to read for this question and then I said so your not going to waiver from that one bit. He said they tell us what we can say and this is it. So I guess take it how you want and cross your fingers we get a date before the 27th. He did look up my return and said no issues are reported so thats a plus I guess lol

• #4172974
                                                                                                                                                              Lauren

@Heather for real? I guess that’s fine but what is the deal with them saying the 15th to begin with.
                                                                                                                                                                There’s so much back and forth with it tbh. Hard to know which IRS rep knows what they’re talking about.

• #4172971
                                                                                                                                                                Lauren

Got the same thing this AM plus the refund amount appeared again.

• #4172965
                                                                                                                                                                  Heather

I just called and the guy told me no deposits will be released until the 27th. I argued and said the website says it will start the 15th to the 27th and he said no, im telling you no refunds will be issued until the 27th. So I dont know, then he also said keep checking back every 24 hrs.

• #4172961
                                                                                                                                                                    Grace

It just seems like the are winging this crap while screwing us over….sigh..

• #4172956
                                                                                                                                                                      Grace

@charles. I don’t think she would lie about this. she mentioned that shes been claiming child tax credit for years and this is my first year. My girl was born on Veteran’s day and I am coming off of a two month unpaid maternity leave. I am relying on this refund to pay off my backed up bills. It is just not right that they are pushing back further and further. I filed on 19th, accepted on 23th, and got the path act on the 28th of January. I don’t know but if this money don’t come soon, I won’t have my car any longer.

• #4172916
                                                                                                                                                                        Walker

No ddd no updates still one bar filed 2/1 eic credits , no path message, random message from TT telling me my refund was approved on 2/16

• #4172890
                                                                                                                                                                          Shay Mack

I have not received my tax refund yet but my online transcripts has updated to the 846 code and has the date March 6 2017 next to it

• #4172885
                                                                                                                                                                            Susie jones

I’m looking at my transcript online and I do not have the refund code but my cycle date is 20170505 with a date of 2/20/2017. So if they send it Tuesday I should have it by Thursday.

• #4172820
                                                                                                                                                                              charles
                                                                                                                                                                                @chalz2502

@grace tsia sound like to me your co worker is a god d$$$ liar. either she lied to you or she aint receive any earned credit lol

• #4172802
                                                                                                                                                                                grace tsia

I’m in the same boat. Smh. God….these…retards. my coworker claimed same eic and child tax credits, she got her refund yesterday. Tired of IRS retards

• #4172793
                                                                                                                                                                                  NonaSC

Same here! Checked online transcript and it remains the same no code 846 cycle 20170505 date 02/20/2017

• #4172759
                                                                                                                                                                                    Lynn

I just pulled up my transcript and it now has a 846 Refund issued and 3/6/2017. I have a processing date of 2/20 with a code of 20170505.. it’s funny how when you owe the IRS they pull no stops to get their money, but when they are the ones that owe it’s a waiting game. I understand the why but this has been horrible.

• #4172758
                                                                                                                                                                                      Susie jones

Needymama that site gives no new info

• #4172753
                                                                                                                                                                                        digg9779

This is total BS! I wonder why it hasn’t made the news how screwed up this so called new PATH crap is to taxpayers. This debacle isn’t helping anyone.

• #4172748
                                                                                                                                                                                          NeedyMama

There is an update here. Feb 18th will update our status for most of us.

http://news.cchgroup.com/2017/02/16/irs-will-update-wheres-refund-tool-february-18/

• #4172746
                                                                                                                                                                                            Erin
                                                                                                                                                                                              @ncmamato3

same here….this whole mess is just BS. I appreciate wanting to be protected from tax fraud, but come on – WTH is the problem??

• #4172743
                                                                                                                                                                                              Lady36

Same here what is going on

• #4172718
                                                                                                                                                                                                Taya

Checked where my refund at 4 am path message gone now it says we have received your refund and it is being processed hopefully I get a refund day soon

• #4172703
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kellikopter

Same message. Tax topic 152 is gone. It shows the expected refund amount on the left-hand side now though and it didn’t have that when the PATH message was showing. I’m just glad I’m not alone!

FYI, I did find out that you can’t go to sbtpg.com, click on taxpayer, after your info, and it’ll show when they get their fees (which means the IRS has released your funds). This only applies to people who filled through TurboTax and had fees taken out of their refund, though. I don’t know how it works with any other tax prep service.

• #4172696
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Susie jones

I’m not happy about seeing this. I had to enter my filing date and how I filed and got the error message. I’ll check again later but I’ve been understanding so far. Next year I’m not filing until late February.

• #4172692
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Camila

I claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) on my tax return. When can I expect my refund?
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By law, the IRS is required to hold EITC and ACTC refunds until February 15. However, taxpayers may not see those refunds until the week of February 27 – if there are no processing issues with the tax return and the taxpayer chose direct deposit.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • Where’s My Refund? will be updated on February 18 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. Before February 18, some taxpayers may see a projected deposit date or an intermittent message that the IRS is processing their return.

Got a his from IRS website hopefully by the 18 we’ll know …like the majority of you I got the same “we have receive your taxes” blah !!!!

• #4172635
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Rotten Teeth Stank breath

I hope we see something soon im going to pray really hard tonight

• #4172634
                                                                                                                                                                                                          kello

Mine too- Went to We have received it when I checked 20 mins ago, now WMR not available. Guess I just need to wait until after 6. It had better do something other than PATH when I check again !

• #4172632
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ashely

I just checked it says wmr is unavailable maybe were gonna see a big update fingers crossed

• #4172627
                                                                                                                                                                                                              lesean27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @lesean27

That message was designed to do that at exactly 12:00am on 1/16 until it update which is 3:30am to 6:00am

• #4172626
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Renae

Somebody should get fired they’ve had all year to implement this plan. It’s awful…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Now what? Every year IRS has a new hook! Wow!

• #4172619
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Maria

Mine went right back to the we have received and is being processed again also mine has been accepted since the 13th of january this is crazy.

• #4172609
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Will-I-Am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mcanallen

People relax. It is a good thing that the PATH act is gone. We are beginning to move now be patient

• #4172608
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Mare Mares Mom
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @coleylarae

I amongst a vast majority of filers have updated to the message as well. The IRS obviously identified our subset when they posted this would happen on 2/14, so any ideas on what differentiates those whom changed from those whom did not?

• #4172607
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Carrie101
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          @carrie101

Same here, only I am kind of excited to see it, LOL at least it is progress right?p

• #4172604
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dorothy Malson

Ugg I filed Feb 2 was accepted Feb 2 have EITC on Sat got that PATH message ordered my transcripts both and had a tax topic 152. Now I checked back to We Have revived your taxs and are being processed. Blah blah blah. What’s happening. I feel like I am watching a pot of water waiting for it to boil and nothing.

• #4172603
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Amanda

I have the same message no path no xxx just says mines being processed fingers crossed that I can geta ddd I filed and accepted on 1/27

• #4172580
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              lesean27
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @lesean27

It updates between 3:30am to 6:00am. From what I was told that message was designed to do that today until it update.

• #4172572
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Soto

Yep same no more path only refund being processed with no tax topic 152 and is like this for about five of my friends family too! Crazy hope it gets processed with good info for all soon! Patience I suppose as this year is been much more different! Guess it’s better we all have similar things happening…

• #4172565
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  NiKesha

So does that mean it’s not completely processed?

• #4172564
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    emily

Seriously wtf!! Just checked and path is gone but same stupid message “weve recieved your tax return and it’s being processed” thats just great lol. Don’t know what to make of that. At least I’m not alonem

• #4172553
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Elizah

Same thing here just checked it. This is BS they had all this time to process the refunds and they wait until the date they can start releasing the refunds to process them.

• #4172549
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Fe

Mines changed to the same mess.

• #4172548
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Tessa

Same! No path anymore! Why all of this confusion? it seems as though they needed to be more prepared for this.

• #4172542
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Hm

I had this message
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              “We have received your tax return and it is being process” I checked it a few minutes later and it’s back to the path message
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              😳

• #4172531
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              RG

I still have PATH message……

• #4172483
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Hm

I have the same thing well had the same thing checked it again now it’s back to path

• #4172437
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jackie S.

Same here with no bars

• #4172392
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    R4ce
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @r4ce

Same

• #4172388
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      KRISTEN Mccann

Same. So much for a big update.

• #4172380
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        AndriaC

Same here

• #4172378
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          MamaNeedsNewShoes17

Same thing ugh…

Viewing 121 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.