Paper filled in February anyone?

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Paper filled in February anyone?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Nikolio29.
  • Topic Starter
    Carla
      @gravesc

Inpaper filled in February 21.. just curious if anyone else paperfilled and how long it took them to receive any info about there return?

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Nikolio29

Does anyone know how long the process is to validate a paper return mailed on (2/11) from not having my IP Pin?

I got my first bar finally (3/2) after 2 1/2 weeks from mailing my return.

I just want to have peace of mind with an educated estimated time frame, if possible that is..
          Thank you an God bless

Geishadoll

@Carla

Just checked wmr and I now have a DDD of 3/8.

Geishadoll

@Carla

No problem and I’ll continue to update as I go along.

Carla
                @gravesc

Thanks for the info! I just wasn’t sure when I should start looking!

Geishadoll

Actually my tax preparer sent it off around the very end of January. I started checking Wmr around the 2/10 and it wasn’t until 2/13 I received a status.

Carla
                    @gravesc

Do you remember how long after you mailed it did you receive the accepted notification? How many weeks?

Geishadoll

I paper filed this year and here goes nothing..

IRS received and accepted on 2/13
                      Status changed to “We are still processing your return. We will give a refund date when available. ( or something like that) on 2/18

3/2 Status on WMR changed to “We have received your tax return and it us being processed. ”

Throughout the entire time my side info never disappeared just my bars and I never received any codes or letters.

But I have been told that when the status changes back to the latter it means you should expect to see a DDD soon afterwards. I’m hoping they’re right.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.