Paper Checks, what's the low down

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Paper Checks, what's the low down

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Ten1seven.
  • Topic Starter
    E-meister

Hello~

My DD got flipped to a paper check, I’ve never gotten a paper check before and just wanted to know ya’lls experiences with them.

For instance, my cycle code on my transcript would indicate a DD of 2/27, however, WMR states the check will be mailed by the 1st of March… would it possibly mail prior to the 1st? Some say paper checks are mailed on that exact date, no sooner.

How long did it take you to get your paper check? I was told it’d mail from MS and I’m down in Florida.

Crazy nervous to have so much value being placed on a piece of paper lol. This year the postal service misplaced 2 of my tax documents, so, I feel this need to camp out next to my box.

I’m scheduled for a c-section March 4th, so, of course I’m hoping for awesome news (but then again, aren’t we all? Lol)

Thanks guys!~~~

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ten1seven

To Texas, but im unsure where it’s coming from. I was told there’s a disbursement unit in Austin but it won’t come from there for some odd reason. We shall see

E-meister

Thank you @Ten1Seven! What state is yours mailing to?

E-meister

Thank you @Ten1Seven! What state is yours mailing to?

Ten1seven

Update, it’s 11:29pm central time and wmr already updated to refund sent. I’ll update again when I receive it.

E-meister

Thank you guys! Yes, please keep me posted! :)

Ten1seven

My mail by date is today 2/24, I haven’t received it, so I know it’s being mailed today and wmr should update tomorrow morning saying sent. I’ll update you as to what wmr says in the morning, and I’ll update when I get my check in the mail. Im nervous too, I recently got a new ss card cause mine was lost, and the lady a couple blocks over had to bring it to me as it was dropped off at her house. I’ll be on pins and needles til it gets here.

GOD

Paper checks are mailed on the “mailed by” date, no sooner, no later. Expect it to arrive 2-4 business days afterwards. Take care, and best of luck with yournew baby!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.