No update wmr

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous

I filed on 1/19 and got accepted 1/19. WMR still only showing 1 bar today. I was able to order account transcript Friday but return one still not available. I’ve been told the account transcripts are blank due to the irs getting a new system this year. Also the March 1st date floating around is for state tax refunds in certain states nothing to do with federal. I filed my moms return same day as mine and accepted the same day but she got her ddd Friday of 2/3… And I still can’t order her return transcript either.. I have an offset from state taxes last year but I called the offset line and they said it should not delay my refund since everything is done electronically and if it did it would only be a day. I’ve been reading some people got re-sequenced due to the high volume of incoming returns on the 19th and have been pushed out two more weeks. I don’t know how true that is. When I contacted the irs yesterday they said tt was wrong Andy was actually accepted on the 21st… Wishing something would update soon.

The topic ‘No update wmr’ is closed to new replies.