No Transcripts!! 1 Bar, Tax Topic 152

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season No Transcripts!! 1 Bar, Tax Topic 152

• Topic Starter
    Texas 2-8

This is for all the people who still can’t order transcripts 1 bar.
      I filed 2/8, was accepted 2/10. I still can’t view my transcripts I had a change of address this year So I can’t log in with my new information I have one Bar, code tax topic 152. I called on Friday the rep asked me a bunch of questions first about my 2015 return, I answered then all she said was just keep checking daily. You have not been processed. But now with all these people having to ID verify it has me worried i tried not to ask to many questions, when speaking to the rep as I did not want to get flaged, as she wasn’t to nice to begin with. Is anyone else in the same situation as me?

Viewing 116 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Ashley
          @apaige219

I got my DDD as well!!!!! Was able to order both transcripts on Friday, WMR updated on Saturday with a DDD of March 1! So thankful right now. I filed on 1/31…rejected due to name issue….accepted Feb 10.

Hoping everyone gets their DDD soon! I know this has been super frustrating for most of us here!

E-meister

Hooray to those that got your updates!!!!

JoyceGreggs

Hello!!

I have finally updated to Refund Accepted with a DDD of 3/1! Thank you all for your help and guidance!! Praying all who haven’t seen any movement!! Your time is coming!! It has been a stressful tax season. 🙏🏾🙂🙂

Also check out this guys videos on YouTube he is very knowledgeable about tax information:

https://youtu.be/aE-3wry4EBI

Until next year !!

Texas 2-8

So just an update guys, I finally got a DDD for 3/1. Just updated this morning around 3am CST. Thanks guys for all the help, until next year. For all those who did not get an update Remember it will update again at 9pm EST
                and again Sunday. So good luck!! 💟

S-BG

We….got….action!!!!
                  Ddd of 3/1

Texas 2-8

First congratulations to all those that were able to order your transcripts!! 😀😀
                    I myself was able to order both
                    filed 2/8 accepted 2/10 1 bar.

We are finally seeing movement, hopefully we will all get an update tonight, if not no need to get discouraged we will all update soon.
                    Those who cant get transcripts your time will come.
                    Blessings!! 💟

Theresa nj

Check your cards guys money posted without any updates
                      Filed 2/8
                      Accepted 2/10
                      Deposit 2/24

Amy L Smith
                        @amy1202

So I still can’t get either. Does this mean I’m still not going to update?

Ashley
                          @apaige219

i am also now able to see my Return transcripts this morning with code 846!!!!! yayyyy for progress! my cycle is also 20170805. still one bar on WMR. shows refund issued 03/13/2017. Is this when my refund will be sent???

refundlove

JoyceGreggs Yes you will see dd very soon. WMR should update tomorrow with your WMR. Normally 846 on transcript would generate DD on WMR the next day. Now that being said this year has been totally crazy. Whenever my transcript was completed I had my 846 code not this year. I waited a whole week for my 846 code to show up.

Measam

Filed and accepted 2/11 and was finally able to order transcripts today 2/24! Yay for progress. Still only have one bar, but I want to say my bars didn’t really move last year either.

JoyceGreggs

@refundlove Does this mean I will see a DDD soon?

Kim
                                  @starkimmy

Filed 2/8 and FINALLY able to order my return transcript. I can’t actually see it so I might have them faxed to me. I had NO credits so there shouldn’t be any type of hold or freeze. Hoping we all see a DD tomorrow!!

refundlove

JoyceGreggs the date your return was processed
                                    20170805 = Thu 2/23/17

refundlove

Update for me too
                                      571 reverse code and 846 3/13/17
                                      Yeah boy!!!!!

JoyceGreggs

Good Morning,

I was able to view my account and return transcripts for 2016 online this morning.

I saw codes 846-Refund Issued

With the cycle date 20170805 on the account transcripts.

Can someone please explain to me what this means as far as my direct deposit goes and when will I see an update to WMR which is still at the first bar Return Received?

Thanks

Waiting impatiently in GA

Checked my transcripts again and now I have my codes (846 included) and a cycle date of 20170805? Not sure what that means for ddd but I’m just glad to finally see movement.

Waiting impatiently in GA

@on edge in Texas,

Mine did that one day last week. I kept resending the code and about 10 AM I got about 7 messages.

on_edge_in_texas

This really, REALLY SUCKS. I’m trying to order my transcripts and it is trying to send the security phone by text to my phone but I am not receiving a text message. I think maybe too many people are trying to order transcripts or something. Keeping my fingers crossed.

refundlove

I hate to be a debbie downer I’ve been able to view my transcripts for a week now and no update on WMR. I see all the codes 570 and 971 with date 03/06/17 but not 846. Also I know that the froze codes has to be reverse. My return due date is 03/06/17 on my transcript so I thinking they will release funds then but I hope even sooner.

Waiting Impatiently in GA

So, I’ve seen some progress this morning. I am able to see a return transcript. My account transcript does not have any codes. So, hopefully there will be a big update tomorrow.

Filed with TT on 2/9
                                                  Accepted 2/9
                                                  Able to order return transcript 2/24
                                                  No movement on WMR

Hope y’all are getting some promising news this morning as well.

S-BG

Update: i was able to order my return transcripts…still 1 bar and tt 152..fingers crossed for tomorrow’s update possibly.

2-6 NYmom5

Update finally able to order my return transcripts since 4:30am so I’m hoping to get some more good news when I wake up Saturday morning lol fingers crossed.

I’ll be at work all day today 7am-11pm 😩 So I wanted to update you guys just in case I don’t get the time to do so again. I’m hoping to see everyone’s update too 😊

Theresa

GUYS I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO ORDER MY RETURN TRANSCRIPT…..!!!!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Texas 2-8

I was able to log in with my new address, not order a return only account. But at least its some movement. It just updated at about 10:30pm CST.

Ellie

Personally my opinion only I think the 21 day standard is going to be the way it pretty much happens now if you claim EIC or ACTC.

The days of speedy returns are gone.

Face it those with the credits get the largest returns and those are the things that get falsified the most.

Sucks for honest folks but it is what it is.

I don’t think it will matter much going forward if you file in February. It will take approx 21 days.

I filed 01/30 and got my DD today. 25 days.

Whether you believe you EARNED it or not it still is more than what they took from you so technically not your money till they give it to you.

Just my take. We all need to adjust for next year..

Good luck to those still waiting.

Waiting Impatiently in GA

Still waiting… filed 2/9 with TT and accepted minutes later. Can’t order refund transcripts. Account transcripts are all 0’s and has been that way for a week.

The worst part is there are people who filed after so many of us that have already received their DDD or their actual DD.

JoyceGreggs

Thank you Theresa!! I’m being very hopeful and patient!!

Ashes

Filed and accepted 2/13. Still one bar….grrr

Theresa nj

@Joyce
                                                                    You are in the same boat like a lot of us our dates and story is exactly a like. I called. For a return transcript because when I tried it says address does not match. But I was able to get the account. IRS agent told me today that my return has not been processed yet I ask was I under review or another he did tell me no. So basically its a waiting game but I’m hearing its an another big update Saturday.. Fingers crossed for all of us

JoyceGreggs

Please help!!!

What does it mean if your return transcript isn’t available?

I filed 2/8
                                                                      Accepted 2/10
                                                                      Been stuck on 1bar since
                                                                      No path message ever!

Can order account transcripts but no return transcript available I have the EIC credit,no update to WMR. Should I call? No letters in the mail!!

Someone please help!!

Ashley
                                                                        @apaige219

@Texas 2-8, is there a reason that youre thinking that you will get a DDD of 3/3? my situation is pretty much the same as yours as far as filing date, etc. Just hoping that youre right and we both get DDD soon!

• #4185352
                                                                        Ashley
                                                                          @apaige219

no update this morning for me :(…….transcripts still same with the “AS OF March 6, 2017” I wish I knew what this meant…..the first time that I was able to see the bars on WMR was on a Saturday so I guess that means I am a Saturday update?

I’m hoping that I will see some movement this weekend. and HOPEFULLY will have my DDD soon. this is very frustrating!

• #4185278
                                                                          E-meister

My WMR updated last night matching the info I was given over the phone, my bank rejected the deposit and it was flipped to a paper check to be mailed by March 1st.

I’m sorry some of ya’ll haven’t updated yet :(

• #4185251
                                                                            Amy L Smith
                                                                              @amy1202

I’ve always been weekly as well. This is really starting to suck. Wmr was actually down for me last night for the first time since I filed. Not letters in the mail. Still 1 bar and processing. Same home for 11 years and just my son. They promised us we’d have our returns by the 27. So heres to, putting off bills for another week and hopefully updating Saturday.

• #4185174
                                                                              on_edge_in_texas

@Texas 2-8

I really don’t know the technical aspects of how we are classified as being a weekly or daily. I just know that with me no matter what day of the week I file I only update on Saturday mornings as far as WMR and my deposits are only issued to my bank on Wednesdays. I’m really just hoping to see an update this Saturday or else I think something may be wrong. : (

• #4185160
                                                                                thatgirltorie
                                                                                  @thatgirltorire

I filed 2/8 stuck on one bar eic…

• #4184854
                                                                                  Vman

Ok you guys the still processing message is a generic message used for different scenarios. My mom has that message but she got her refund 3 days ago, my brother has it and he received a letter that they are reviewing him 4464C. Only thing I can tell you guys is check your bank on a reg

• #4184807
                                                                                    Cilla
                                                                                      @saywhat

I wish that theory was the case for me.

Filed and accepted 1/25
                                                                                      NO Path credits
                                                                                      Simple w2, 1 dependent
                                                                                      No letters
                                                                                      Account transcript blank
                                                                                      No Return Transcript
                                                                                      No bars in since the beginning of Feb
                                                                                      Today makes 25 days since filing.
                                                                                      I’m not calling them yet, waiting til Saturdays update then calling Monday if I see no movement.

I did read that some people without credits were getting caught with path people and I’m trying to remain somewhat optimistic.

• #4184768
                                                                                      Texas 2-8

***Just reposting this for anyone who didn’t read it. ****

Texas 2-8

Ok guys so I’m back, with another theory.

Ok so I did some digging into last years return 2015, I got accepted on 1/20 which was a Wednesday, I got my return on the 2/20 which was a Wednesday. That puts me at exactly 21 days 
                                                                                        This year 2016 I filed and got acceptedon Wednesday, but when I called to check on the status of my refund. She told me “On the computer it shows you were not accepted till 2/10?!?? I said but I have the email here that says 2/8!?!?! She said no its 2/10 ok so, I get to think maybe this year for us that cant ordertranscripts yet, we will not be updated till 21 days exactly. Which puts us at Friday/Saturday
                                                                                        3/3 . Now I know the question will pop up in your head,( well people foraccepted 7 days ago and already have a DDD) but just maybe they are in diffrent city, different tax situations as us. Everyone has a different kind of tax return. EIC,CTC, ACTC . I think just maybe we fell into that 21 day period. And I honestly think for those of you who got accepted 2/10 like me and can’t order transcripts you will get a DDD of 3/3 . if you filed on a different day like Wednesday. You should get it 21 days later on that day. I think the reason the computer took me in 2/10 when I filed 2/8 is because it goes by certain days, hence the transcripts cycle date. So guys don’t be disappointed if you don’t see movement this week. Wait till next week before calling wait 21 days (I did last year) and I still got my money.  I know I definitely will wait and feel a little more at ease. Remember this is just my theory. Not facts. Just thought I could help out some people. I know how frustrating it can be.

• #4184766
                                                                                        Texas 2-8

on_edge_in_texas

Ok so I really don’t know how I would categorize my self (weekly) or (daily) mabye you can help me.
                                                                                          So I can’t get transcripts yets, this year.
                                                                                          Last year, I filed on a Wednesday & Received my return on a Wednesday. This year I was accepted on a Friday. So I really don’t know which one I fall under. Can you help? :)

• #4184764
                                                                                          CSCL

@ashley, I have the same “as of March 6” language on mine. No one seems to know what it means

• #4184760
                                                                                            Texas 2-8

So guys just wanted to let you know, no updates, no letters. No transcripts. I truly believe I will update for a DDD of 3/3 .
                                                                                              We will see how it goes. Will continue to update ☺

• #4184598
                                                                                              Theresa

Update:
                                                                                                I called again today this time spoke with someone very nice. Told me that there was nothing wrong with return and that it’s processing now. Also i found out I had a balance from 2014 got it taken care of today.tried to get her to tell me when is the next update but she wouldn’t tell me.lol..
                                                                                                Hope its soon though

• #4184574
                                                                                                S-BG

Update:no letter today…thank god….

• #4184113
                                                                                                  on_edge_in_texas

@Texas 2-8

Are you a weekly too? Just curious. I didn’t see that information in any of your previous posts. Thanks.

• #4183801
                                                                                                    Ashley
                                                                                                      @apaige219

also I forgot to add that we do not have EIC or anything that would have delayed our filing. and on my account transcript it has all 0.00s on everything and there is an “AS OF DATE 03/06/2017….what does this mean?

• #4183775
                                                                                                      Ashley
                                                                                                        @apaige219

same here……filed 1/31, but was not even accepted until 2/10! it has been stuck on one bar with the TT 152….. account transcripts have all my information (name, address, ssn, filing status) but NO other information at the bottom it says “no return filed”.

What the heck is going on, this has never happened before. should I Call the IRS? It has only been 12 days since I finally got a “received” message, but it has now been 23 days since I actually filed.

• #4183757
                                                                                                        TallDrink

1-800-829-1040….after selecting language I chose option 2, then 1, then 3, then 2 then I held.

• #4183743
                                                                                                          Theresa nj

Thank you. What number did you call

• #4183724
                                                                                                            TallDrink

They said the sent a letter earlier this month, that I never got…so she told me what I needed to do and gave me the fax number. Mine was being held up because of the stupid healthcare crap. So I faxed them the 1095A form that I didn’t even know existed because I never got that or an email saying it was out there on the Marketplace account. She said that it would be 8 weeks until processing was finished. I read on another thread, that I cant find anywhere, that someone who had to ID verify earlier this month and was told it would be 9 weeks, and she ended up having her WMR update to say a check would be mailed on the 27th of Feb. If I were you I would call them…it’s a bit nerve-racking and I got a HUGE headache from it, but I couldn’t stand not knowing.

Also, I was told that if they send you a letter that you never get, they will eventually process your return as you filed it, but I didn’t ask how long they wait for a response to the letter they send.

• #4183506
                                                                                                              Theresa nj

@TallDrink please keep us updated we are all on the same boat

• #4183496
                                                                                                                E-meister

UPDATE:

Good/Bad – for me the 971 Notice Issued is because they have switched my Direct Deposit to a paper check.

Of course, it’s good because there’s nothing wrong with my refund, that’s a huge sigh of relief.

Bad because I’m not really sure how soon it would come, he said it appeared to be set to mail the 1st from Kansas City.

I talked to a very nice tax advocate and he stated that it would be a bit of a gamble to open up a case as it pulls your return from normal processing and that the delay could be longer than actually getting the check out. I agreed with him, with my luck this year I’m not taking the risk lol.

I’m trying to stay positive… I’m just so anxious about how to address my beginning of the month bills while I’m on leave… I’m sure people will be understanding, but, I feel like a bit of a failure…

• #4183457
                                                                                                                  Denise
                                                                                                                    @patiencegrasshopper

@ Talldrink – What did they end up telling you? I filed and accepted 2/03 – originally had the 1 bar, then lost the bar and just get the message that our return has been received and is being processed.

• #4183364
                                                                                                                    TallDrink

No update for me either….I filed 1/28 and was accepted the same date. I have the “we have received your return and it is still being processed” on WMR. Quite honestly, I’m terrified to call the IRS but I’m sitting here on hold because I haven’t gotten a letter or anything either. I’ve never had this happen, but I’m sure I’m under review because I’m claiming another child this year.

• #4183176
                                                                                                                      2-6 NYmom5

@E-meister I just looked it up and it seems to be you might be under review I would be making a call to them asap to get this resolved and if you are being reviewed get an advocate asap to speed things along. Hoping u get a DDD in 24hrs tho.

• #4183130
                                                                                                                        E-meister

Wait though, theres a 971 code before it ‘notice issued’ but its for $0.00?

• #4183126
                                                                                                                          2-6 NYmom5

Same here no change 😞. I was reading somewhere that the IRS does big updates twice a month and it was for the 15th and the next one will be the 27th they update in between that but those are the big ones for the month but don’t know how true that is.

Also does anyone else have the date 3/6/2017 on their account transcripts? Checking back on prior transcripts it’s usually a week prior to that date the we usually get our refund so that would leave us at around the 27th.

I’m really thinking that we won’t get a update until sometime this weekend and our dates will be the 1st and second. We also get ours on a Wednesday mostly.

I wonder if people get flagged for checking for transcripts too much?🤔

• #4183122
                                                                                                                            E-meister

GUYSSSSSS! I could see my transcript online! It has a refund issued code and a cycle date of 20170803!!!

Anyone else? *prays hard for all of us*

• #4183062
                                                                                                                              Cann4

Still nothing here. Filed and accepted 2/9. Still can’t order return transcripts.. so frustrating

• #4183046
                                                                                                                                S-BG

No updates and still no return transcripts..

• #4183044
                                                                                                                                  E-meister

No update as of 5:46am EST… this is insane!!! I have a baby coming in 10 days!!!

• #4182951
                                                                                                                                    Texas 2-8

Any updates?

• #4182849
                                                                                                                                      Texas 2-8

Ok guys so I’m back, with another theory.

Ok so I did some digging into last years return 2015, I got accepted on 1/20 which was a Wednesday, I got my return on the 2/20 which was a Wednesday. That puts me at exactly 21 days 😮
                                                                                                                                        This year 2016 I filed and got accepted on Wednesday, but when I called to check on the status of my refund. She told me “On the computer it shows you were not accepted till 2/10?!?? I said but I have the email here that says 2/8!?!?! She said no its 2/10 ok so, I get to think maybe this year for us that cant order transcripts yet, we will not be updated till 21 days exactly. Which puts us at Friday/Saturday
                                                                                                                                        3/3 . Now I know the question will pop up in your head,( well people for accepted 7 days ago and already have a DDD) but just maybe they are in diffrent city, different tax situations as us. Everyone has a different kind of tax return. EIC,CTC, ACTC . I think just maybe we fell into that 21 day period. And I honestly think for those of you who got accepted 2/10 like me and can’t order transcripts you will get a DDD of 3/3 . if you filed on a different day like Wednesday. You should get it 21 days later on that day. I think the reason the computer took me in 2/10 when I filed 2/8 is because it goes by certain days, hence the transcripts cycle date. So guys don’t be disappointed if you don’t see movement this week. Wait till next week before calling wait 21 days (I did last year) and I still got my money. ☺ I know I definitely will wait and feel a little more at ease. Remember this is just my theory. Not facts. Just thought I could help out some people. I know how frustrating it can be.

• #4182828
                                                                                                                                        Ashes

Still haven’t seen any movement either. Filed and accepted 2/13. Hopefully when wmr updates tonight! Fingers crossed!

• #4182790
                                                                                                                                          Bristol

Some one reassure me here.
                                                                                                                                            Filed TT 2/10
                                                                                                                                            Accepted 2/11
                                                                                                                                            Eic and actc
                                                                                                                                            One bar on wmr.
                                                                                                                                            No updates.
                                                                                                                                            When is this shit going to start moving?!

• #4182583
                                                                                                                                            Cann4

Does anyone know how long it takes to go from processing to refund approved? I’ve been seeing a blank account transcript since Thursday and still don’t have a return transcript. Filed 2/9. Just being super impatient over here.

• #4182505
                                                                                                                                              Texas 2-8

Awesome guys!!! Same here no letter. :)

Do you want my honest opinion? They have not touched our refunds “the ones that can’t order transcripts I think they will get us our transcripts this week, and update next week. I think as funny as it sounds, they forgot about us It seems everyone with this date is in the same boat/situation I remember last year there was a group of people who were in the same exact situation as us. I guess not getting a letter is great news. Let’s just hope when they do actually start working on us. Which we know they have not, (can’t order transcripts) they don’t start with some crap excuse my language. Sending us letters making us wait longer. Good luck to everyone tonight. I really hope we see some movement 💟

• #4182482
                                                                                                                                                S-BG

Update: no letters for me either….hopefully we update tomorrow

• #4182380
                                                                                                                                                  Amy L Smith
                                                                                                                                                    @amy1202

No letter today, updated fro my path message to processing last Tuesday/Wednesday night. Still processing. Here’s to updating soon. Feeling hopeful, crossing fingers and toes.

• #4182334
                                                                                                                                                    E-meister

Update: no letters in the mail for me today, feeling a bit more hopeful as well

• #4182259
                                                                                                                                                      Theresa

@texas 2-8 and all my
                                                                                                                                                        2/8-2/10 filers I did not receive a letter in the mail today from the IRS. I feel a little hopeful🙌

• #4181869
                                                                                                                                                        Texas 2-8

2-6 NYmom5

Welcome!! Glad you were able to find us. :) so we are pretty much all in the same situation. Just giving any update to everyone on this thread is very helpful. We will do the same :)

@Theresa
                                                                                                                                                          nj
                                                                                                                                                          o no!! 😣😣😥 well I will check my mail later on today, hopefully I won’t find anything. Please let us know if you do or don’t receive anything. Good luck & I hope you don’t receive a letter just a DDD tonight.

• #4181806
                                                                                                                                                          2-6 NYmom5

P.S. I have no bars 😩

• #4181801
                                                                                                                                                            Theresa nj

Just read on another site. 2/8 filers with one bar are getting review letters I pray that is not us guys my mail is delivered at 2pm .Can’t take much more!!!

• #4181795
                                                                                                                                                              2-6 NYmom5

WoW well I finally found you guys been so worried looking at everyone else getting their ddd.
                                                                                                                                                                File: 2/6
                                                                                                                                                                Accepted:2/6
                                                                                                                                                                NYS accepted: 2/7
                                                                                                                                                                As of 2/17 NYS ddd 2/27
                                                                                                                                                                Fed your refund is still being processed tt:152
                                                                                                                                                                Able to order account transcripts on 2/18 but no return transcripts.
                                                                                                                                                                There is a date on the account transcripts for 3/6/2017 but I’m not sure what that means.
                                                                                                                                                                Will keep updating hope everyone does the same so we can help ease each other’s anxiety lol…

Good luck everyone

• #4181783
                                                                                                                                                                Texas 2-8

Well guy’s, I’m still in the same boat. No transcripts available, still on that dreaded one bar. I called again “IRS” the guy was really nice, but he did say my return was not processing as of now that is why I can’t order my transcripts. If any other code comes out on my WMR that requires a call for me to do that, or if I receive a letter in the mail. Other than that wait 21 days . it seems we are all getting that same message :( but hey at least we know we are not alone and honestly my opinion we will be able to view our transcripts sometime this week, and update with a DDD next week. Keep posting with updates guys. Its very helpful and a little more reassuring that we are not alone.
                                                                                                                                                                  Filed 2/8 Accepted 2/10
                                                                                                                                                                  1 Bar, Tax Topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                  No transcripts available
                                                                                                                                                                  Change of adress 2016 still saying the information I enter on transcripts site is not correct 😣

• #4181737
                                                                                                                                                                  Shane

Filed 2/10. Owe some $ but will Gert some refund. Been 11 days and still no DDD. Processing. Bs

• #4181565
                                                                                                                                                                    E-meister

@Theresa sorry they did that to you, your update does give me some hope though so I really appreciate you sharing!

• #4181511
                                                                                                                                                                      Theresa

Well my 2/8 filers I did make that dreaded call and of course i spoke with a nasty and rude agent. She would not look at my taxes for me she said I had to wait until my 21 days is up. She stated to me very rudely “If your on I bar with a TT 152 topic stop stressing your processing be concerned if you have a statement that telling you to call the IRS” And also she said ” being able to order transcripts means nothing!!!! But before I could respond she hung up on me!!!!

I don’t agree with her rude ass because my girlfriend had the same
                                                                                                                                                                        1 bar with TT 152 she called and was told she needed to verify????

Hopefully we will update tomorrow night.

• #4181339
                                                                                                                                                                        E-meister

@Sharon *hugs*

@Theresa
                                                                                                                                                                          nj if you do call and you happen to get any answers let me know, I’ve called but no one will talk to me until 21 has expired, even the tax advocate wouldn’t give me the time of day :(

Hopefully we’ll all see something tomorrow morning <3 – hugs all around!!!

• #4181325
                                                                                                                                                                          Blessed1

Hello All,

I just want to know if anyone has the same situation I have and when should I expect another WMR update.

I was accepted 2/10 and been on that bar 1st orange bar since.

Still have Tax Topic 152.

I have EIC credit .

When can I expect an update?

• #4181283
                                                                                                                                                                            Sharon

Still nothing. I want to cry.

• #4181048
                                                                                                                                                                              Theresa nj

Not sure what daily or weekly means? But anyway filed 2/8 been on i bar for over 10 days never received path message can only order account transcript. Keep trying to order return transcript keep getting message address does not match our records. Very confused and worried. I’m hearing there is an update for tomorrow if I don’t update I think I have to make the dreaded call!!!!

• #4181032
                                                                                                                                                                                S-BG

same…filed 2/8 1 bar, tt 152….could order an account transcript but my return says there is no transcript available.

• #4180984
                                                                                                                                                                                  on_edge_in_texas

Well. No update for me. : (

I’m a weekly and I have been for a long time so I was just hoping with how everything seems to be so screwed up that I might possibly update during the week, but I don’t think that is going to happen now. If I do update, I will let you guys know. Just to recap. I filed and was accepted on February 11. Maybe I missed the cutoff time for that cycle or something. I’m going to try and stay upbeat and just plan to see my update this Saturday. Of course I will let you all know if I do have any updates this week though. I didn’t have any of the PATH stuff going on so that isn’t an issue for me and I did use standard deduction. Had education credits though. sigh….

• #4180880
                                                                                                                                                                                    E-meister

No update this morning for me :(

• #4180797
                                                                                                                                                                                      Texas 2-8

Any one out there still hoping transcripts will update tonight? If so can you keep us updated

• #4180357
                                                                                                                                                                                        Texas 2-8

@Sharon same here!! No updates at all!! 😡
                                                                                                                                                                                          I’m thinking there was and will be no movement , during weekends and holidays. Fingers crossed for tomorrow or Wednesday!!! I will definitely be keeping you guys updated!!! 😀

• #4180353
                                                                                                                                                                                          Texas 2-8

@tnmomof4 ooo… I hope you are right!! 😣 then with all these ID verifications going on…all I can think is I am one of them 😕 Have you gotten a DDD? …..I just hope I see some type of movement I think even at this point I wouldn’t mind getting my refund till April as long as I know I’m getting it. But thanks for the info, appreciate so much 😀 will keep you updated.

• #4180330
                                                                                                                                                                                            Sharon

@tnmomof4, that’s what I am hoping. they are open for phone calls which I was surprised at. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for some update of any kind tomorrow

• #4180311
                                                                                                                                                                                              tnmomof4

Today is a Government Holiday. There will not be any movement in my opinion.

• #4180287
                                                                                                                                                                                                Sharon

@texas2-8 still no update and still can’t order either transcript.

• #4180274
                                                                                                                                                                                                  tnmomof4

@Texas 2-8 I can tell you that I filed on 2/4 and was not able to order my transcript until this past Friday. If I was betting, you will be able to order yours maybe as early as tomorrow and then will get a WMR update on Wednesday. If not, you will be able to order the transcripts on Friday and WMR update on Saturday, I became really frustrated, but this year is so different than the years past.

• #4179986
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Texas 2-8

@duncan I take the standard deduction.

@Sharon
                                                                                                                                                                                                      they told me no they would not update till Tuesday or Wednesday. Or whenever we are due. They are not updating weekends or today holiday. I can’t confirm 100% but that is what I was told more than once. So please update if you have anything different.

• #4179840
                                                                                                                                                                                                      EDC

I filed on 2/16 accepted 2/16
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Log on to WMR i have topic code 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                        eye rolls mayb its to soon to check!

• #4179835
                                                                                                                                                                                                        E-meister

@ellie thank you! :) I’m so excited to meet her finally! :) i think part of my insanity over this is the ‘nesting’ thing lol

For the hurricane, our area did not get approved for things like lost wages (both hubs and I were out of work for 2-3 weeks because they didn’t have power). We were very fortunate that no big damage was done to the actual house, I know a lot of people that weren’t as lucky.

I was hoping the advocate would at least hear me out but she shut me down hard and fast.

• #4179795
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Ellie

@e-meister

If you were effected by this pasts falls hurricane… Can you not still get assistance from FEMA?

I see plenty of folks that still get monthly deposits from them.

They are a government agency too… Could you not call them..
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Tell them your position due to the Path Act and see if they could help get you through this sh+t storm until it calms?

A storm is a storm.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            .

Good luck to y’all and congrats on baby.

Call them.

• #4179791
                                                                                                                                                                                                            E-meister

My update for the morning

Still no change on WMR (not sure if there was supposed to be one)

Called the normal # and the rep would not help me as it hasn’t been 21 days, asked for a tax advocate.

Called the tax advocate and she was waaaaaay ruder than any of the IRS reps, wouldn’t even look at my account.

I’m beyond stressed, I don’t understand how some people can get info and others can’t. This baby is coming in 12 days and I will have no income, all our savings were spent back in October for the hurricane and any small amount after that has been used to repair our highly unreliable Mali-booty.

[both internal AND external screaming]

• #4179666
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ellie

@Andrew

Fraud is really real these days and certain things are red flags.

Persistent calling is one of them.

The Path Act was needed honestly… Just may have been s better way to handle it.

Wtf do you mean by funding issues?!?

Have they run outta money or something?

Statements like that will start a mass panic in places like this.

• #4179661
                                                                                                                                                                                                                duncan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @duncan

i filed 2/8 and have a feb22.

do u take the standard deduction or do u itemize?

• #4179654
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Sharon

@texas2-8 so they told you transcripts don’t update on the weekend? I will assume nothing tomorrow either since it’s a federal holiday. I would just feel better knowing that mine is actually back into processing.

• #4179550
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Andrew
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @apollokids

This year is scary! I have a friend who was flagged on Friday for calling the IRS to ask for an update regarding a DDD and apparently they flagged him just over asking what address they had on file for him bc he recently moved 2x in past 1year. It’s getting crazy with everyone waiting bc of this stupid path act and I also heard they are having fund issues with people who were approved for 2-23 and might be holding people back for a lot longer than 2-27 . I am not approved either and I do this every year same kid. I know if u can’t order your transcript u r screwed on upcoming Saturday update I was told. I need good news!

• #4179578
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Texas 2-8

@Scarletbegonia any codes?

• #4179574
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Scarletbegonia

@texas I had one bar. Now nothing.

• #4179571
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Texas 2-8

@Scarletbegonia did you have any other WMR messages like return approved? 1bar? Or it has said this “Can’t locate refund” from the start, as when you first filed? Did it change on you?

• #4179566
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Texas 2-8

@Scarletbegonia
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I have not seen anyone post about that but I asked on FACEBOOK already I will get back to you if anyone answers me :)

• #4179564
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Texas 2-8

@ Sharon you should see some movement this week. If that’s all you needed to move you will be fine. I’ve seen people file 2/15 and already got DDD so it shouldn’t be to long for you. 😶

• #4179563
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Texas 2-8

@on_edge_in_texas honestly in my opinion, I don’t think anything goes for this year. Some people said they were weekly’s got accepted on other days, vice versa since this year we had a path act everything is just kind of crazy and messed up, I had a few people Tell me they couldn’t order transcripts and still got a DDD .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Some people got DDD’S then got it taken away to ID verification. So its just a hot mess. We don’t know what to expect this year. But if it sounds like you & I are in the same boat. No transcripts!! :( if you read my message ⬇ I called the IRS and they told me just to check back daily. Thats all I could do. So it think you are fine we should update this coming week. I think we will be able to see our transcripts before Wednesday so we can get a DDD then. Transcripts don’t update on weekends is what I was told. Tomorrow is holiday, so maybe Tuesday night/Wednesday morning 3:30AM we should see something. I want my money too!! 😢

• #4179561
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Scarletbegonia

Anyone else having trouble with WMR? Filed & accepted 2/17 now suddenly WMR says unable to locate refund?? Freaking out a little.

• #4179553
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Texas 2-8

@E-meister someone told me the same thing, I called on Friday, they asked me all those questions but she told me its something they ask everyone now to even look into your account? So I don’t know if the rep just told me that or?!? But anyways I called and she asked those questions told me to hold (5mins) she came back and said if you need transcripts for school (etc) use your 2015 transcripts. Then I said so do you know when I might be able to view my 2016 she said well you have not finished processing, just check back daily if you don’t receive any codes other than the one you have (152) or any letters you are fine. You fell into path act so most are on hold till the 18th, I said I thought it was 16th?!? She said for some everyone is being processed different this year. Just keep checking WMR that is all. I said ok due to not wanting to make her suspicious or flag me. But I got told the transcripts don’t update weekends when I call the 800 number it tells me they are having ” technical difficulties” it has said that all weekend now. So I’m hopeful they will update Wednesday with the update.

• #4179541
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Sharon

Filed and accepted 2/3 no bars no transcripts. My return was kicked out because of a name matching problem. IRS system had my name wrong. Fixed last Wednesday but still nothing.

• #4179539
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        on_edge_in_texas

I filed and was accepted on 2/11 (taxact). I know for a fact I am a weekly and so I really expected my big update on 2/18. Well.. no big update and my message is the 152 and still processing. AND I can’t even order my transcripts. I’ve never had a delay EVER and so I’m a little freaked out. I don’t want any problems. Just want my money. Since I am weekly, do you guys think I will have to wait until 2/25 to receive another update? Thanks. If I have any changes I will be sure to post it here and you guys please do the same. Thank you!!

• #4179508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          E-meister

Same here… filed/accepted 2/10, one bar, ‘processing’ (not ‘still’ processing) and TT 152.

Someone told me that I need to call tomorrow and find out if I need to verify my ID… she said they asked her questions about last years return, her parents and for specific lines off her return for this year, when she answered correctly they told her to check back monday and see if her freeze had been lifted… with you moving and them asking you questions like that I wonder if they were trying to verify you w/o actually saying it?

But! Hoping we’re both just actually ok and that we’ll get our DDDs soon~ all the stress has me going into labor early

• #4179500
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            chris

I was able to order both transcripts, but by mail, I filed 1.24 with cycle code 0405, but WMR has not updated for me at all, very frustrating, I would just like to know a date, preferably this week, but just a date to plan accordinlly

• #4179498
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Texas 2-8

@theresa well is some sort of movement I can’t see anything :( im starting to get super bummed. if you do happen to see anymore movement can you post on here? Please. I hope we both get a DDD soon.

• #4179486
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Theresa

I was able to order my account but not my return transcript.

Viewing 116 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.