No Bars! No Topic! N/A Transcripts! PLEASE READ!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season No Bars! No Topic! N/A Transcripts! PLEASE READ!!!

• This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Stephanie.
  • Topic Starter
    Aminah

So I’m not telling anyone what to do but heads up the IRS is telling everybody the same exact thing ..yesterday I called was told that I was under review to wait six to eight weeks or 45 days.. today took someone’s advice call the tax advocate she researched my account and said they should have sent me a letter to ID verify of course it’s past the 14 days I don’t have a letter meaning none was sent she actually generated the letter for me so that’s what I’m waiting on.. everyone who was told that they’re under review and that blah blah blah 45-day crap that’s exactly what it is crap…

Filed/Accepted 1/29
      Bars gone/Still Being Processed no tt 2/3
      Return transcript N/A
      Account Transcript No return filed

Viewing 8 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Stephanie

Filed 1/26 and Accepted 1/29. “Still Processing” since 2/3 and my transcripts say N/A.

So I broke down today and called. I guess the guy was okay he didn’t have much to say. He put me on hold to come back and tell me that my refund was on hold pending a response from a letter that should be received by 2/27. He couldn’t tell me much else after.

I haven’t gotten any letter yet of course. This has never happened before. The only thing that changed for me was the my address. This is beyond frustrating and I’m tired of this waiting game.

Aminah

@ Stephanie
            Idk..it threw me off when I asked why I’m being reviewed and was there a letter sent? The rep basically didn’t know and stated i need to wait 45 days.

Aminah

@ Tammy
              No..she was going to so they could mail it..but instead told to me to hold while she checked if she could get it sent herself. Came back and told me could take up to 14 days to receive but after I verify if my situation is still a hardship to call back and they could try to move it along.

Tammy

When you call the tax advocate line did they transfer you to someone else

Prettyladyte

When I called the tax advocate I was told I needed to speak with the irs and not them regarding what was going on with me which is the same thing going on with u.

Igor Amburg

Same as me. Waiting for ID verify letter. Was told they are resending. Accepted 1/29

Stephanie

I’m just curious as to why the IRS couldn’t tell you that yesterday.

Aminah

1-877-777-4778..no long wait

Stephanie

What # did you call for a tax advocate cause I’m in the exact same boat.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                      • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.