Missing Bars

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Missing Bars

• This topic has 150 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Holly.
  • Topic Starter
    Admin
    IGMR Admin
      @igmr-admin

If your WMR bars went MIA…

Viewing 149 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Holly

Federal return accepted on 2/11/21 via Turbo Tax. I have to provide a PIN# each year in order to file my taxes due to fraud a few years back. So verifying my identity should not be an issue. I have received my State refund. Are weekends counted in the 21 days?

Michelle Wright
            Chop Edwin shermutang

Missing bar

Cher
                @annec

I just was able to look at my transcripts now and they’re showing no information available but I’m actually able to look at the PD f’s of them but I’m not exactly sure what’s what. It looks like they’re showing the processing date for me is March 2nd. Is that the date they’re actually going to process the funds? If anybody can help me to decipher exactly what numbers or whatever I need to look for to find out exactly when I can expect my refund I’d really appreciate it.

jena

filed 1/17 through turbotax
                  accepted 1/27 around 11pm
                  had 1 bar for maybe a day that week
                  went to path message. over weekend updated to received and is being processed with refund amount on left side

Why do I not have bars?

Matt

I filed my refund early and the status bar disappeared for about four days I read about everything that is on the Internet to see why my status disappeared and the fourth day now it’s saying that my refund has been approved and will be sent out with the next five days so please be careful reading these because I didn’t have to verify or call or do any of that just be patient where is my refund will give you whatever information you need ! Tax topic 152 just means your getting a refund period

Brando

Accepted on 1/28.
                      Never had bars showing.
                      Just the “Still processing” comment. No code. Refund amount still showing.
                      Called IRS on 2/11 and the guy seemed nice and placed me on hold to check the acc5amd said he didn’t see anything wrong at the moment. And asked me to call back after 2/21 if nothing had changed.
                      Received verify ID letter today.
                      It was dated 2/10 haha so the IRS guy was full of it…
                      Completed verification online.
                      Said it could take up to 9 weeks but to check back after 2-3 weeks.
                      Will update when I anything changes.
                      Just had a W2. No credits, standard deduction.
                      Literally almost identical to last year’s.
                      I did have a case of confirmed fraud on a credit card on 2019…so I’m guessing that’s what made them flag mine.

Kimberly

I have not received a letter its been 40 days in scared to even check mine yesterday it still said processing date will be will be provided when available refer to tax topic 152 can’t get irs on phone get the automated system

Sissy

Same here accepted on 1 30 19 a s as of today 3 6 19 still processing bars went missing early feb.. and ddd when available, filed eitc really need answers

Sally

Could I get a Answer? I filed 2/9 got accepted the later on the same day, I checked WMR yesterday and no bars, it just says still processing that ill get a DDD when available, and TT152, any help what I should do?

Doug

E-Filed on 1/31, and was accepted about 1 1/2 hours later, Around 2/16 or so WMR bar went MIA, says still being processed, DDD will be posted at a later time when updated and showing topic 152, It’s now 3/1 and still seeing the same as everyone else. Have never had a problem with a return, last year was sent a letter, verified all my info and was good to go shortly after that. Just No letter, and each day that passes with no new info is frustrating. Trying so hard to just be patient.

Brenett M Brown

It’s been 21 days

Maranda

Same issue today is 2-1-19 and says still processing a refund date will be provided when available also no bars Im freaking out. I’ve NEVER had a issue i hope something updates soon. This is soooooo stressful.

Cara

Anyone leave still processing and get a DDD from no bars still processing a deposit date will be provided when available and tax topic 152?????mines still that way and I filed and was accepted on feb. 1st????!!!??

Cara

Still processing…I wish i had my refund its really needed. My kids need food and diapers and things and I haven’t eaten a good meal in days so that my kids have food because we’re getting low. Come on tax money please I beg you!!!!

Lovely93

Update: Spoke to the IRS today and was told that my refund was accepted on the 20th!!!!!!!!! I used TurboTax and was informed that my tax refund was accepted on the 2/3. The IRS agent told me I have 14 more days to wait until I can inquire about my refund.

Keshia

Alright-There is SO many responses on here. What is the accurate one?

I filed on February 1st and was accepted on February 2nd. I did file with the child credit. My bars disappeared almost 2 weeks ago now–and still is the same message of “Your refund is still processing, refund date will be provided when available. Only “code” or tax topic I have is the standard “152”. Should I BE concerned? Should I be calling ? I received my state refund a couple weeks ago.

I just don’t want to be “that person” who calls when I need to just be patient…yet if there is a delay, I want to know too. Thanks !!

Debb

I’m still waiting as well.
                                            Filed & accepted 1/24. I had bars with the processing message and TT152, then after almost 2 weeks it disappeared and I got the still processing message, and TT152 disappeared as well. I followed my hunch and called the IRS. I was told my refund was delayed (not being audited and not ID verification) due to some forms needed for the stupid Marketplace Health Insurance I had for ONE MONTH!! I faxed those in right away, last Friday and today when I check WMR I see that I have had a change… it still says ‘still processing’, but TT152 is now back, and on the left it doesn’t show my amount anymore., it changed to showing the Tax period ending December 2018… does this mean movement?? I sure hope so! I’m hoping for an update this SAT or next WED with DDD. I need my money and I’m tired of waiting!

Cara

Filed 2/1
                                              accepted 2/1
                                              Both credits
                                              Missing war bars with message still processing will provide DDD when available with TT 152 and I used TT….been like this since Friday 2/22. I’m worried that I’m not getting my refund and I have 3 children and lost my car and job…this was supposed to help me to get back on my feet. Anyway no letters and still processing. What is going on I need help!!!!!!???

Lovely93

I filed and was accepted on 2/3. Mine still is saying that it’s processing and a refund date will be posted when available. I claimed both child credits. I also filed joint with my resident alien husband. I’m not understanding why it’s taking so long when everyone else already got their refund.

Megan

I’m on day 20, my bars have been missing for about 6 days. I called the IRS yesterday and was told to call back on Friday (22nd day)

Samantha Wamsley

Im on day 22 my bars are missing and it still says processing with my refund amount what does this mean?

Samantha Wamsley

Im on day 22 and my bars disappeards but everything is still their but a different format is this normal? Please help

Kristi

Filed and accepted on 2/2. Had processing with bars on WMR for 20days. Then disappeared with same phrase still processing. I called IRS website. Spoke with agent who looking up Information for awhile. Asked if I received letter. I told her no. She said it could take up 14 days to receive letter. Then it will take 8 weeks to process. So frustrating. It’s ridiculous, I didn’t realize how many people experiencing same thing. I still check website daily, hoping they say refund approved. Good luck to Everyone!!!

Theresa

Do not worry about the bar. It will come back once they are done processing. I have no bars for 22 days. Filed on 2/1/19 and accepted same day with a bar. Then the following day bars are gone and did not come back until the 23rd Saturday. With the DD date.

Mine has some errors with EITC and it also shows in my WMR the reason why. Which is so helpful.

I know waiting can be so frustrating. I suffered for almost 22 days waiting when the bar will come back.

This never happened to us before to lost the wmr bars after so many many years of filing tax.

Next year I will be more positive…. And be patient.

Theresa

Do not worry about the bar. It will come back once they are done processing. I have no bars for 22 days. Filed on 2/1/19 and accepted same day with a bar. Then the following day bars are gone and did not come back until the 23rd Saturday. With the DD date.

Mine has some errors with EITC and it also shows in my WMR the reason why. Which is so helpful.

I know waiting can be so frustrating. I suffered for almost 22 days waiting when the bar will come back.

This never happened to us before to lost the wmr bars after so many many years of filing tax.

Next year I will be more positive…. And be patient.

Mitzi

Still processing and I’ll get a refund date soon. Got on 2/20/19
                                                              Waiting patiently

Pat

My bars went missing for about a week now any one else having this problem.

Latifah Elliott

Hello, i filed for my taxes on 1/30/19 it’s been past 21 days and WMR tells me to check the info And be sure that i entered the correct info.
                                                                  irs bars disappeared and then says this We cannot provide any information about your refund.

“Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or verify you received your electronically filed acknowledgement e-mail. If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.”

Brandi

I submitted mine 1-28-19 was accepted the same day. I had a bar for a while then it went away. As of today it says still processing.

Lisa

As of 2/24/19 the status bar is missing and my refund is being processed. Filed through H&R Block. My return was accepted on 2/3/19. I did qualify for the child tax. Has anyone had the same experience? Has your refund bar come back? Have you received a DD date?
                                                                      Any advice would be nice.

Eric L Strickland

Having no bars means nothing. I had no bars for a week. Got approved Saturday for 02/27. Wmr update every Saturday. Not weekday, that’s to partial government shutdown. IRS is behind this year.

• #4299075
                                                                        Kendall Short

Bars have been present since 2/10/2019.
                                                                          Woke up this morning and they had disappeared

• #4298662
                                                                          Misty

Filed and accepted 2/13. Had bar and tt 152. Now it says my info doesn’t match. Any answers?

• #4298290
                                                                            Theresa

I just checked mine at 9:15 and walahh! I have the bars and it says it was approved and ddd will be feb 27. Found out also that they adjusted my refund with $300 more because I made slight errors in my EIC. What a blessing. Indeed patience is a virtue.

Filed 2/1.
                                                                              Accepted 2/1
                                                                              Wmr been missing since 2\2 with 152
                                                                              152 disappeared 2/3.
                                                                              Bars came out with approved 2/23.

• #4297325
                                                                              gabe

bar vanished last week came back tonight with a refund date

• #4294758
                                                                                Shelly Butler

I have been researching and going crazy trying to figure out what to do and thank god I found this site! This has given me answers to my worries on this WMR issue that just didn’t seem right. I was even more relieved to find out that Jenny stated she found out that the WMR won’t even be updated until 2/23! I have been waiting for about a week, if not more, for the thing to move. Not to mention I am finding out that there is no order to these taxes this year. This is the first year that I have experienced this problem and wouldn’t you know that it is the year that is the most important. I checked the site so much the other day, before I knew it was only updated once a day, that it told me my daily times to check had exceeded! What difference does it make for someone like me that does not realize that it is only done once a day. I’m just on edge and I keep praying that it will just show in my bank without that damn WMR even being updated!
                                                                                  I just need it to come soon! It has been over 21 days if the weekends are counted! UGH!

• #4293172
                                                                                  Alicia

My bar went missing last night.. the day before that I had been given a return date of the 22nd. When I checked the IRS page last night my status bar had completely disappeared. So I’m in full freak out mode

• #4288480
                                                                                    Chris

Has anybody gone from having no bars to having one bar? Been stuck on 1 bar after being on “being processed” for 3 weeks! Stuck on 1 bar for 6 days now. Never seen this before! Anybody have any input?

• #4287777
                                                                                      Nikki

Guys I know it’s frustrat but please try not to do what I did in the past which was FREAK OUT & PANIC. I say this because of my experience with the WMR system. Last year I read one lady’s comment on the subject of status bars disappearing and her exact words were “Wheb the status bar disappears and you get code 152, it’s more then likely that your refund has been approved but has not yet been given a release date.” After reading her comment I sat back and just waited and to my surprise my refund was indeed processed, approved, and released after I freaked out trying to figure out why the WMR app displayed received and being processed then the status bar just completely disappeared with no updates for 31/2 weeks!!!
                                                                                        The IRS is backed up because there are still thousands of refund audits that were not processed from the 20/7 tax season due to staff shortages and of course the shutdown didn’t help at all. The IRS is also starting to make people prove their identity a lot more due to all the tax fraud. I get why there’s a panic as this country is so unstable in many ways right now but most people that experienced the disappearance of the status bar is probably already approved but has not received a status update because the IRS is so backed up and trying to get caught up. If it takes too long please reach out to your tax advocate because they have the power to request a release date from the IRS and they only have so much time to respond with a ddd.. if it’s been longer then the 21 days stated on the WMR site/app call 800-829-1040 and choose option 5 then option 3 I believe. Just make sure you have time to hold.

Good Luck Everyone

• #4287014
                                                                                        Jenny

My bar went missing last week also. Leaving a message of your return has been recieved and is processing. I too started to think something was wrong with my return. I started researching and came across info stating that the wmr page will not be updated until 2/23. Despite having no bar and no updates i was able to get a ddd by calling my bank. They told me that there is a deposit pending for 2/24. So my return has been fully processed with no wmr updates. At this rate i will probably recieve my return before the wmr page is updated. Now i can stop worrying that something is wrong with my return. Hope this information will help put everyone else at ease.

• #4287013
                                                                                          Jenny

My bar went missing last week also. Leaving a message of your return has been recieved and is processing. I too started to think something was wrong with my return. I started researching and came across info stating that the wmr page will not be updated until 2/23. Despite having no bar and no updates i was able to get a ddd by calling my bank. They told me that there is a deposit pending for 2/24. So my return has been fully processed with no wmr updates. At this rate i will probably recieve my return before the wmr page is updated. Now i can stop worrying that something is wrong with my return. Hope this information will help put everyone else at ease.

• #4284852
                                                                                            mike

same boat as you , damn i hate doing this and i hate how irs gives way too limited info. can anyone tell me when they filed. i filed 2/06/2019 ACCEPTED 02/08/2019. NEVER HAD PATH EVEN THO I FALL ON THE CATEGORY AND BARS ARE LONG GONE.

• #4284350
                                                                                              Joe

People just need to wait . Sheesh or save money y’all won’t be dependent on this

• #4283988
                                                                                                Bro

I filed on 1/29/19 an my bars disappeared my 21 day is today but the bars left 2 days ago it’s said that they have received my refund an a refund amount will be available as soon as possible the tax topic says 152 what do this mean anyone I called they won’t let me talk to anybody

• #4283806
                                                                                                  ashley brown

i filed on 2/1/19. i had bars for a few days then they all at one along with my tax topic 152 disappeared as well. what does this mean?

• #4283545
                                                                                                    carol jorn

I filed 2/11/2019 and was immediately approved. Since then the bar has been removed and the screen says they cannot provide any information on the return??? I ve never been audited or had any issues with my returns in the pase. Should I be concerned?

• #4282824
                                                                                                      msoto

update my bars are still gone has been 21 days. I called the IRS today they said due to the PATH ACT my refund is been place on hold

• #4278818
                                                                                                        Tequila Brown

My bars left mid night I woke and they where gone I’m pose to receive my refund on Feb 20 2019 I went through this last year

• #4277958
                                                                                                          Danielle I

I filed In 1/28 got accepted right away my bars have been gone for awhile but saw the PATH message. Saturday the 2/16 it went away to processing the return (no bars still) wondering how long it takes to process or should i be Worried there is something wrong

• #4277950
                                                                                                            Tarrell M

I filed on Feb, 8th and mine has no bar for 3 days now yet no codes. It just tells me it is processing. Not sure if this is good for those who know about this??

• #4277846
                                                                                                              Ms Shay

No bars anymore just saying it’s being processed that has never happened before but I’ve never filed on the first day. I filed single but received some kind of family act credit maybe because my daughter lives with me but none of her information was requested I’m so confused help

• #4277089
                                                                                                                April L Young

I never received any bars. The site say that my refund is processing.

Refund Status Results
                                                                                                                  Print your Refund Results for your records. Take the survey.

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
                                                                                                                  Please Note:
                                                                                                                  For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• #4276270
                                                                                                                  msoto

I was a victim of identity theft last year. I received my pin late January and e-file on January 28th with turbo tax. It was accepted the same day. My WMR statues bar has been missing since FEB 15 with no topic just refund a mouth. It won’t be 21 days till Monday so I will be calling them. This is my first year filing with an IRS issue PIN because of my identity theft last year. Has anyone been A victim of identity theft them had issues with a return the fallowing year? Last year when I found out about my identity theft it was a horrible wait. I did not receive a refund check till September 2018. I hope this is not the case this time around since am giving birth in march and will be out on maternity leave with no pay :(. Can someone with similar situation please advice? I am really stress.

• #4276216
                                                                                                                    Jessi

They did Friday and it said still processing with No tax topic and now I’m approved to be in bank by 27

• #4276212
                                                                                                                      Jessi

I have kids and mine bars went away Friday and Saturday it got approved to be in bank by 27. Hope this helps

• #4271744
                                                                                                                        Felicia Marie Mailand

Ok what happens if you are a pather but never got the path message. I filed 2/2/19 accepted same day 1 bar tt152 with amount still never changed yet

• #4271384
                                                                                                                          4Dog Mom

Filed on 1/26 and accepted 1/28. Stayed on accepted until 2/10 then went to loss of all bars and still processing with refund date to be made available at a later time message and refund amount gone but Tax Topic 152 still there. My state refund was accepted the same day and their message is that my refund is not processing because they have no record of it. The loss of bars does mean your refund has been pulled for manual review for some reason and you may or may not be receiving a refund. The IRS states they will notify you in writing if this has happened, but they are not obligated to and many times will not do so. If they choose to notify you in writing, it may take up to 3-4 weeks to receive notification. In the event you have to provide them with some missing information, then you have approximately a 90-day wait as your refund will be re-sequenced. I tried to order my transcripts online and the message stated that information was incorrect so I tried to order through snail mail. I was told that could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive. I called H&R Block for assistance this morning and was told no codes were showing and that I would receive my refund in 21 days per the information they had. Tomorrow is day 21 for filing and Monday will be the 21st day. I think they were way off base on that one. H & R Block told me to at least give the IRS until the end of February to come through and then just to wait it out or call them back because the IRS was having difficulty preparing the number of tax returns this year. Really? Undoubtedly they have not watched the news to see that refunds have decreased for this year. Inwas told that 21 days or even a few months was not at all too long to wait on my money. In the meantime, the IRS will not talk to me until Monday and then I will be lucky if I get a live person. I am sure I will get the same answer-wait it out. The problem I have is that I was red-flagged for some reason and I want to know why I am possibly having to wait until Christmas or not getting a refund this year. I have never waited more than 9 days from filing to having the money in my hands and this is ridiculous. I have no tax credits or deductions and my refund is relatively small. I deserve to know what is going on, and when the tax preparer I shelled out $200 to for tax preparation and the expensive Peace of Mind assistance could tell me nothing or provide some peace of mind, I realized that, according to the IRS, I deserved to know nothing or receive nothing and that my money was their money. So, my advice to many of you is to follow what a tax accountant has told recently: To avoid going though the angst and frustration of awaiting a tax refund which you may or not receive, adjust your withholdings and put that extra money in the bank every month. You will have more money and less stress and the IRS will not keep your money and draw the interest from it or decide that you do not receive your money. PS I am not putting down the IRS workers. They are just following protocol.

• #4268872
                                                                                                                            Jeff

No bars says still processing your refund am I screwed ? Never had this

• #4268056
                                                                                                                              Cauchutta

Sis I filed the same day my bars went away Monday. When I filed for the first time 2 years ago this had happen. I had to go to the IRS personal. Last year they started sending me a PIN NUMBER but last year it didn’t pop this message up nor did my bars go anyway. I done had a new baby & her name is HONESTI but the lady did my taxes left the I off so I’m thinking that’s what they might be looking into. I don’t know im just worried

• #4267996
                                                                                                                                Sls

Your refund has been pulled for a Manuel review

• #4265461
                                                                                                                                  shatory

Hello my name is Shatory blackmon I am very upset because I filed February 5 2919 the irs recieve my return the same day in now when I look up my wmr it showed no bar’s at all in it saying my stuff is still processed in able refund date will be able soon.. What us going on!?

• #4265334
                                                                                                                                    bigtony83

my bars are gone and since feb 6th 2019 wmr said Your tax return is still being processed.
                                                                                                                                      A refund date will be provided when available. wmr hasn’t updated since feb 8th 2019, what’s going on?

• #4259296
                                                                                                                                      Nikki M Fazio

Mine says same processing with tax date no bars and amount gone with december 31 2018 what is wrong did an identity thing at irs last year not again i hope i. Sent my id number ect worried help

• #4256168
                                                                                                                                        Anthony H

Hello fellow Americans!

As we all enter this new tax season, you will begin to see new things happening with the WMR Tool, Most of taxpayers will see a tax topic 152. which is the IRS informing everyone that the common refund will be return in within 21 days, with the exception of Americans that filed EITC and ACTC.

When you file your taxes and it has been accepted by the IRS you will normally see the Status Bar informing you of where you are with your return, However based on experience, and I only can speak on my personal experience. When my status bar disappear. I do have the panic feeling, but yet an excited feeling, cause that lets me know that my 1040 EZ form is in the hands of a Human, and someone is personally working on my return. Now in this situation can go several ways, If the IRS sees and error on your return, they will either kick it, correct it or approve it.

One year I experienced my status bars disappearing and had to personally go to the IRS and verify my Identity, and my refund was issued 24 hours after I verified my identity. Last year (2018) my bars disappeared for a week, and a re-appeared with a refund date.

ONLY in my personal opinion I believe when the status bar goes missing, Refunds are about to be issued.

I hope this is very helpful to everyone especially to the Tax payers with EITC and ACTC
                                                                                                                                          Good Luck, and happy Tax season

• #4246664
                                                                                                                                          Libit

@redacted B

An additional 9 weeks? Oh my. It us already going on the 2 month. This is ridiculous. Thank you for your kinds words. Best of luck and prayers to y’all as well.

• #4246662
                                                                                                                                            redacted B

@Libit, I wish you luck. You’ll end up having to verify your identity. It’s happening to all of us that got that message. Me as well. It’ll take an additional 9 weeks. It’s a mess and I’m sorry this has happened to you as well.

• #4246660
                                                                                                                                              Libit

I mailed my taxes in on April 8th and have no date still. I have been checking the IRS2GO APP and FINALLY got the bar that showed they have recieved my taxes. Went back to check the status and ALL my bars disappeared along with the amount with a message saying my refund is still being processed. I understand the mailing process takes more time but geeeezzzz I was really counting on this. Any advice other than a copy & paste off the IRS site? Thanks in advance.

• #4246430
                                                                                                                                                Renee

My bars went missing a few days ago. Filed 4/18/2018
                                                                                                                                                  It says return is still being processed
                                                                                                                                                  Still has full amount
                                                                                                                                                  There is no tax topic
                                                                                                                                                  Just says a refund date will be posted when available. Did I do something wrong?

• #4246365
                                                                                                                                                  Mia

So I’m past my review time my bars are disappeared my topic is now gone 152 is no longer there I’ve called and did my identity twice once on April 12th the second one came on May 2nd after the time they told me to wait 9 weeks now when I called they told me to wait another 9 weeks my wmr has not changed I have no topic now and I still have being processed still being processed a date will be available when available I guess they said that the wmr would it make a difference because after your 21 days it does not change does anybody know if this is true I picked check does anyone know if they will send it even if my wmr bar still being processed…..anyone help if you have a answer….

• #4246277
                                                                                                                                                    Charisse

Filed accepted 4/28. Bars disappeared along with tax topic 152. Am I up for a review

• #4245251
                                                                                                                                                      Nancy K

On 4/8/18 We filed married jointly on Turbo Tax. On 4/9/18 the IRS showed bars and that it was received. On Saturday 4/14/18, my bars disappeared and amount of refund disappeared too. Until, today 4/21/18 all my bars appeared and says it is approved with direct deposit date of 4/25/18. Looks like my bars only updated on Saturdays. My bars disapeared and it made me worry but it ended up being ok. We had W2, K1, home office credit, donation credit, mortgage, and student loans intrest. Thought that my name change had made the Irs flag it for review. All good.

• #4244519
                                                                                                                                                        Derick Josey

Its April 13th we have not received anything yet.

The deadline to file return is April 17th.

Its already approved by notice on 3 -5-2018

We needed this money.

This only start this year with the rollout of the id system irs has.

patience we still waiting.

maybe we should call dr. who

hop in his phone booth

and find out

just wait patiencely all of us.

God help us.

• #4244107
                                                                                                                                                          Korg21
                                                                                                                                                            @korg21

Filed 2/26.. bars went missing 3/19…still missing.. (3 weeks) Checked transcripts.. say the same as they did 3 weeks ago.. 570. So I called…. she wouldn’t say anything other than wait because we tell you to.

• #4244083
                                                                                                                                                            Kate

I am a tax professional, and I wanted to share some information about what missing WMR bars really mean…

I e-filed 03/23/18. My tax return was accepted the same day. On 03/27/18, my WMR bars disappeared and so did my expected refund amount. All I had was a message that the IRS was still processing my return, and that a refund date would be provided. Very general. Very scary.

When your WMR bar disappear, it means that your return has been flagged for review. IRS review involves a live, human being reviewing your return. Your return is pulled out of the electronic queue, and sent over to an IRS representative’s desk. Representatives process returns on a first come first serve basis.

The disappearance of your WMR bars also means that the IRS can no longer guarantee issuing you a refund within their designated 21 days.

Your return can be flagged for review for many reasons. It could be an error like a miscalculation. Incorrect reporting. Forgetting to report a 1099, spelling errors, the list goes on and on. But, your return could simply be pulled for review because your name changed, because you have a new dependent, because you are taking a deduction that you don’t normally take, because you are making more or less income than you have in years past, or for any legit reason. Just a change. The IRS also pulls a certain percentage of returns every year by law, just to help prevent identity theft and for their own statistical purposes.

In 2018, even if your bar disappear and your return is flagged for review, if there are no errors, the IRS has been very good about still issuing you a refund for the full amount within the 21 days. The IRS will also sometimes go in and make the necessary corrections on your behalf.

The where’s my refund page on the IRS website, or the app, will keep you informed as to what the IRS finds, changes they need to make, etc. If the IRS needs more information, they will most likely request it from you in writing.

If you have not heard anything after 21 days from e-filing, you can contact the IRS directly for more information.

That being said, I just received an update on Saturday that my refund is scheduled for the full amount. I went through a name change and had a baby in 2017. Though my WMR bars disappeared, and my return was flagged and pulled for manual review, I am still receiving my full refund within the promise to 21 days.

So, it is not always bad news…

There is a lot of misinformation out on the Internet. I hope that this clears things up for you!

If you have questions, the IRS is a great resource and so are your local tax professionals…

• #4243922
                                                                                                                                                              Korg21
                                                                                                                                                                @korg21

Our bars went missing on Mar, 19th.. called and got the normal (let me put you on hold to came back and say nothing.. , now shut up and wait) response.. Anyone had theirs gone for almost a month? No tax topic and amount still showing. Also can order transcripts but no movement on them either. Is it advocate time?

• #4243292
                                                                                                                                                                Stephanie

Filed and accepted March 26th. Bars disappeared March 29th. No tax topic anymore either! Used to be tax topic 152. I’m pretty upset. I have read horrible things and I don’t understand. I filled everything out carefully and accurately. I have a 6 month old daughter and my returns are earned and would be used on her necessities. Whats going on? did this happen to anyone else and then you were approved?

• #4243230
                                                                                                                                                                  Carlos

So my bars went missing and amount as well on 3/30 code 152 remained.before bars went missing status showed “processing”. I got very worried, and I found this forum. I just checked earlier today 3/ 31. Bars are back, status now, “refund approved”. Good luck guys.

• #4242926
                                                                                                                                                                    Mike

Bars went missing today. Filed and was accepted 3/20. No refund amount on the left (don’t know if it was ever there) and tax topic 152. Is this one of those “bars disappearing is good news” situations? i.e. they’ll come back with an approval and direct deposit date?

• #4242386
                                                                                                                                                                      Tina

I filed and got accepted 2/24. Had one status bar now I have no bars generic message still being processed. Refund amount still on the left no tax topic. Someone help anyone else waited this long

• #4241258
                                                                                                                                                                        anthony

No bars no tax topic no letter either. When I called kept getting the hold and let me look excuse til my phone died. I filed 2/12 9 am was accepted the same day. No movement since well past 21 days even with the Holiday. Help anyone else going through this

• #4240769
                                                                                                                                                                          Rnp

I have no status bars and I don’t know if it’s been approved all it says is processing no explanation

• #4223165
                                                                                                                                                                            MS.miss

UPDATE I have been approved for a refund and the DDD IS 2/22.

• #4222284
                                                                                                                                                                              Tee

I finally lost my bar and have the message still being processed with tt152. I filed and was accepted on 1/29. This is the first update I had since filing this year. Can anyone help?

• #4220395
                                                                                                                                                                                Iwerkhard2017
                                                                                                                                                                                  @iwerkhard2017

SO APPARENTLY PPL THAT HAD THE PATH MESSAGE BARS ARE GOING MIA I BELIEVE THAT IS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A BIG UPDATE TOMORROW. ALSO I HAVE SAW THAT PPL WITH THE STANDARD MESSAGE ” A REFUND DATE WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN AVAIL” ARE RECVIEVING TRANSCRIPTS WITH 846 CODES SO NO ONE TAX SITUATION IS THE SAME. MY ADVICE IS TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW IF YOU DONT UPDATE AND BY 2/20 IF IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 21 DAYS THEN GIVE THH IRS A CALL. THAT IS WHAT I AM DOING. I NEVER RECVD PATH MESSAGE AND MY BAR HAVE BEEN GONE SINCE 1/27/18

• #4220208
                                                                                                                                                                                  GQ

Riddle me this tax payers I confused I filed 1/20 path act disappeared as of this morning my friend also claiming eitc filed 2/2 she has two bars and a DDD? IRS what’s going on here?

• #4220016
                                                                                                                                                                                    Chantel

I had path message also and suddenly I checked this morning no bars just being processed! I already received my state so I don’t know what’s going on.

• #4219831
                                                                                                                                                                                      Tsolorio

M.Miss

Mine is exactly the same as yours & I have a friend’s who’s did that as well & they jus received papers yesterday stating that they were being audited & had to prove they can claim the EIC & Additional child tax credit… Did u claim those credits as well?

Mine says…..
                                                                                                                                                                                        your return has been received and is being processed” nothing else. No topic message. No bars. Or link or mentioning of a date will be provided… Just a “this still remains the best way to check your status” at the bottom.

• #4219789
                                                                                                                                                                                        M.Miss

So im freaking out because, I had filed on 1/31. Had the first bar of received the next day. Then a few days later I had the child and earned income message. THEN today it changed to “your return has been received and is being processed” nothing else. No topic message. No bars. Or link. Just a “this still remains the best way to check your status” at the bottom. :( I thought there’d be an update by the 16th but this is what I’m seeing. Anyone else seeing something different.

• #4219601
                                                                                                                                                                                          Jaxx

Anyone still have the WMR message “Your refund is still processing. A date will be provided when available” with no PATH and no Tax Topic? Been 17 days for me now.

• #4217552
                                                                                                                                                                                            renee

Filed January 30, Federal and State accepted January 30. Bars went missing last week. only message I’m getting is your refund is still processing , your refund date will be provided when available. RECIEVED my id verification letter in the mail today, got all of my questions right but when I made it to the end of my quiz it says I failed my quiz. So I had to send in id and other documents with my address on it. anyone else going through this problem? If so how many weeks did it take to release your refund. Last year I had to verify my identity over the phone. It only took it 5 days to receive my refund by direct deposit.

• #4214578
                                                                                                                                                                                              allidoll

and I don’t have any path message btw…never did, just the terse little message

• #4214552
                                                                                                                                                                                                allidoll

I have been getting the same terse little message since 3 days after I filed, been waiting for a letter and so far nothing…glad to see im not alone and that everything might be ok!

• #4214470
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Diablita

I’ve never been so anxious in my life! I need my refund to fix my car. I have no bars, just PATH Info. My refund amount is MIA, too. So I hope we all get good news by the end of the week. Stay strong.

• #4214443
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Iwerkhard2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @iwerkhard2017

FINGERS ARE CORSSED FOR GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK FOR US MISSING PARS WITH A REFUND DATE WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN AVAILBLE.

• #4214388
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Greata

Bars gone as of today, refund amount still shows on the actual IRS where’s my refund page (not the app) and tax topic 152 is still there. No EIC but ACTC. Freaking out over here as we were planning on using our refund for the downpayment of the house we’re trying to purchase.

• #4213346
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tomys

My refund status had 1 bar saying accepted now 3 days later, the bars are gone and it says refund processing, refund date will given when avaiable, all info is still on the page like status and refund amt, i filed with no credits, should I worry or is this normal?

• #4213239
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Scarface2
                                                                                                                                                                                                            @valentindiaz251gmail-com

Ricki Mancebo yes that is ok. it means you are approved and it will update on the 2/18/2018 morning, some will update sooner and some later.

• #4212740
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Ricki Mancebo

Thats what i see in the page with the amount they,re suppose to give me but the bars are missing, is it OK?

Refund Status Results

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Please Note:
                                                                                                                                                                                                              For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

• #4212659
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Scarface2

THIS MEANS THAT YOU BEEN APPROVED AND YOU WILL HAVE 2 BARS AND A DDD AROUND THE 2/18/2018 MORNING, MAYBE EARLIER OR LATER BUT NOT BEFORE THE 2/15/2018. IF YOU HAVE THIS MESSAGE IT MEANS YOU BEEN APPROVED BUT THE IRS CANT CONFIRM THAT BECAUSE OF TAX HIKES.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Your Personal
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tax Data
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Social Security Number

or IRS Individual Taxpayer
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Identification Number:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                ***-**-
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filing Status:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Head of Household
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tax Period Ending:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                December 31, 2017
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Refund Status Results

According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before mid-February for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Check Where’s My Refund in mid- to late February for your personalized refund status. It’s updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Please Note:

IRS Privacy Policy

• #4212400
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Scarface2

hey guys i have good news. my bars went MIA, i have path act. that means that i been approved along with everyone whos bars went mia, i was waiting on them bars to go mia and they finally did, on the 2/18 morning we should all have a DDD of 2/22 or 2/23 if they doit like last year. for those of you who have a green dot card your money will be on the card the day before your DDD at around 5:30pm. it been such a long year but i came back like i promise last year. i know everything is gonna be ok for path act people because thats exactly what happened last year. thank you for the comments guys.

• #4212300
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ricki Mancebo

Refund Status Results

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Please Note:

my bar disappeared because

• #4212227
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rhonda

Bars are still missing, but I did update to PATH this morning. At least it’s some kind of movement.

• #4210094
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nymom

I failed and was accepted I forget what date in January and also have the path act notice with no bars but I ordered my transcript and it has a deposit date of 2/12 so we will see.

• #4209993
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Rach Isreal

Accepted on Jan 19th
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          On the 24th my WMR changed to…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Still being processed with tax topic 152 and its been that way since. I ordered transcripts on the 24th and when they arrived they said no information could be provided ( my husband has an ip pin and they wont provide information when ordered over automatic phone line or online. If they were blank from not being processed they would say no record found for the tax year ). So I called this morning and I told the lady the WMR was giving me a code 1541 and I needed to call( a lie). She did a soft security screening asking me about info on my 2016 return. Afterwards she looked into our return….came back and said disregard the WMR. She said she see that we have EIC credits and thats the only thing holding up our return..then she started talking about the path act. People have been saying the still being processed message with tax topic 152 also mean Id verify but my husband has a IP pin. She said we wont have to verify because we have a IP pin. She also said dont check the WMR again until after the 15th.

I really believe that this lady was trying to help and she wasnt just telling me anything. She looked twice and said she don’t see any problems. I just thought I would share.

• #4209821
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          megan
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @jaszmeg05

So bars went missing and I have the path act message …. My question is I’m seeing some people that say their amount is still shown. Mine says tax period ending December 31,3018. Anyone else have this in place of their amount?

• #4209472
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nikki

My bars and amount have been gone since last week, I do still have tt15, I am hoping this is because I have EIC and ACTC. I’ve been googling everyday on what missing bars means from what I gather, I am thinking we will all see an update on 2/17 well at least I hope!

• #4209245
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Gam3rGurl

My bars disapeared a week ago, had tax topic 152 for 3 days then it dropped, just status and amount show i had an eic, my sisters did the same thing, they didnt have the eic

• #4209172
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                StephyRaye12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @stephyraye12

Also, @ Ohiomom2018, I failed to mention that I filed with Turbo Tax this year! So far I am so glad I did! It was getting ridiculous paying those 100s of dollars every year to file taxes with h&r block. So hey, I figured I’d jump on the bandwagon and check it all out. Turbo Tax really made the whole process simple, nothing like I thought it would be before ever filing.

• #4209157
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  StephyRaye12
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @stephyraye12

@ Ohiomom2018, in the past I have always had someone else do my taxes mostly h&r block for the past 5 or 6 years it least. This year I filed my own taxes on the 21st and accepted 22nd then I believe the 27th I updated on WMR to the path act and TT 152. I think they are just doing whatever they want to bc they know they can. I’ve been coming here for several years and just mostly read but from what I’m gathering according to other pathers and others, that once you update to the path act tt 152 and to check back mid to late February for updates for ddd ect it just simply means you have basically been approved and just waiting till the 14th (which is basically mid February) bc of new law and plus only having 28 days in this month. This Is no guarantee just from my gatherings and have interpreted so far. Hoping and praying we all have a safe tax season, good luck to everyone!

• #4209108
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Miles

So here comes a long post……….

So this morning my bars and amount disappeared but I still had tax topic 152

So me being worried I called I got a lady that says she checked my info and I was sent to the error department and to not worry it was minor but of course I worried like hell

So about 6 hours later I called again explained what was going on she checked again and said I was not in the error department and everything was good it was processing wait the normal 21 days…

So I gave her another try and called and got an IRS Agent that was a 31 year vet at the office I explained what happened when I spoke to the other 2 she went on to say she could get those girls fired because they are not allowed to look up info until the 21 days is up. Well earlier this year my daughter got RSV and died but they revived her by intibating her and I had to quit my business due to the long hospital visits and we got really far behind on our house and are going to loose it in March if we don’t come up with the money. She sympathized and told me I should try for a hardship so she got into my account but this time she asked questions from last years return very in depth questions I have never been asked and then put me on hold for 15 minutes. She came back and said I can’t do a hardship because my money was all federal and not what I earned and that it couldn’t be released until the end of February because of the path act and she also stated that the College credit was going to be delayed an extra week due to, to many people fraudulently filing it… but she continued to tell me that I did see an error this morning that was fixed and now I am back to processing and she absolutely sees no reason why I won’t get my money but if I don’t to call for a hardship and she put notes in the system. So if your bars do disappear amount or no amount the computer has flagged your account and rest assured something is happening sometimes it’s fixed in 10 minutes other times it takes 6 months. Hope this helps

• #4209106
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Miles
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • #4208882
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Scarface2

Miles….. just wait until the 2/18 or so and you will see what i mean. everyone went torought the same last year. we all will get a DDD around the 2/18 morning, some later some sooner but no one before the 2/15/2018.

• #4208820
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Miles

If we are updating with DD Why haven’t my transcripts posted yet then??

• #4208810
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Scarface2

Getittogether it means that you been approved and you will get the bars back with a DDD around the 2/18/2018. the morning of 2/18 you should have the bars back saying you been approved with a DDD of 2/22 or 23. last year a new law came into effect where the irs cant give the money to people who claim credits until after the 2/15 every year starting last year 2017. im saying this because i remember what happened to me and other people last year. my neighbor and i do this every year and spend a month calling each other every day to figure out what is going on, he already have his bars missing but not me, i filed 2/1/2018 and got accepted 2/3/2018, im worried because i still have my bars and i know that as long as i have them bars is not approved, it will say on the WMR that it still being processed but in reality you are already approved if your bars go away. i will update when my bars are gone. dont panic guys because missing bars means that you been approved in most cases. they are working really hard to protect our money because there is a lot of illegal aliens trying to steal our money and papers. dont feel bad for illegals because most of them work with our papers and try to file at the end of year to steal our money, so the irs is trying to stop that. if it aint Cuban or Puerto Rican chances are its an illegal braking the law by being here illegally.

• #4208704
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Getittogether

oh and have the tax topic 152

• #4208698
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Getittogether

My bars disappeared but the HOH and amount still shows on the side but still shows still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available. Any one knows whats going on?

• #4208558
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @mizuseirei

I filed and was accepted on 1/29 with 1 bar. My bars disappeared on 2/3 with tax topic 152. I am a PA candidate because I claimed both EITC and ACTC on my return. Same married joint….. same children…… same employment with maybe a few hundred dollars difference in earned income. I think the bars disappear on a norm so I’m not worried.

Last year the same thing happened, and everything was fine, so I can only assume that it will be the same this year. I only had one issue with my refund and that is when I had an issue with someone stealing my identity. Someone filed using my name and SSN. I had to ID verify, and contact the FTC, SSA, and the credit reporting agencies.

While i am happy for the security measures taken, the wait is a bit overwhelming lol!

• #4208508
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Scarface2

guys last year my bars came back with a DDD on 2/18/2017 and my DDD was 2/23/2017 but if you have green dot card you will have your money on the 22 at about 5:30 or 6pm if your DDD is for example the 2/23. i got accepted 2/3/2018 and i still have my bars, just waiting on them to go bye bye until the 18 or so. if anyone knows something we dont pls share.

• #4208503
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      T.hannah

I filed with two kids as HOH and used TAXACT— My bars have been gone since 2/3 and they were there on 2/2. I filed on 1/29 and was accepted for both by 1/31 I BEEN FREAKING OUT TT is the same just clarifying when the disbursement process.

• #4208429
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        TESN

I filed 1/29 accepted same day Saturday bars and 152 disappeared ..

• #4208336
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          April

Filed 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted 1/31
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I do have EIC but also my husband died early last year.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            This morning my bars and amount disappeared but filing status and tax topic 152 is still there.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Not sure what is going on…

• #4208126
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chaesi

Filed and accepted 1/29. No path credits! My one lonely bar disappeared last Saturday…

• #4208074
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Ashley

So bars went missing have both credits it’s a simple return still have tt152 filed turbo tax and amount is gone says your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available

Any insight

• #4208023
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jenny Jones

Thanks for the info VALE!!! I couldn’t remember if that happened or not…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Let’s start the countdown then!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Woohoo 9 more days…..!

• #4208019
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jenny Jones

Little update…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Filed TT 1-24 w child credits as usual… same as every year
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Accepted 1-29 <yay> topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Feb 2- lost bars topic 152 but refund amount disappeared Too
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Soooo I’d figured I’d call and wait on hold 30 min to make sure i didn’t have to “Id verify etc etc..” told the lady my amount disappeared & top of 152… she says “topic 1..what? And that’s weird I’ve NEVER heard of that” lol smh
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Then proceeded to tell me it’s “processing” and AFTER 21 days if I don’t have my refund to call back…But nothing appeared to be wrong. What a waste of 30 min.. lol. So for all thinking about calling… lol it’s pretty pointless 🤣 —- is it February 16th yet??!!

• #4207978
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Rhonda

Filed/approved 1/30. My cute little bar went missing this morning, but still have topic 152. It’s the first year we qualified for EIC. So this makes me a little nervous.

• #4207807
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Scarface2

missing bars is good news guys. it means it been approved and DDD and bars will show after the 2/15/2018.

• #4207801
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Scarface2

When the bars go away it means that you have been approved and next time you see the bars again it will be when you have DDD. same thing happened last year to most people who had the child tax credit. if you have the child tax credit you wont see the bars again and a DDD until after the 2/15/2018. Last year i got my bars back and DDD on 2/18. bars missing is actually good news.

• #4206899
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          SamanthaFromMA

My bars and amount went missing this morning…still have Tax topic…I did file the education credit this year so hopefully that didn’t mess anything up..everything else was the same, even the card I get my direct deposit on…hopefully we find out soon

• #4206828
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            WaitingONtheIRS

Filed TT 1-24. Dependants & credits
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Accepted 1-29 tax topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Feb 2 Lost BARS. Tax topic 152 stayed and deposit date will be provided when…

From what I’m gathering.. it looks like when your bars disappear IF THE TAX TOPIC STAYS & refund date when avail is shown its simply on a freeze that when the date hits it’ll automatically go on…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              IF YOUR TOPIC DISAPPEARS TOO then it looks like it’s something else… like an ID verify etc..

• #4206826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WaitingONtheIRS

Filed TT 1-24. Dependants & credits
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted 1-29 tax topic 152
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Feb 2 Lost BARS. Tax topic 152 stayed and deposit date will be provided when…

From what I’m gathering.. it looks like when your bars disappear IF THE TAX TOPIC STAYS & refund date when avail is shown its simply on a freeze that when the date hits it’ll automatically go on…
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                IF YOUR TOPIC DISAPPEARS TOO then it looks like it’s something else… like an IF verify etc..

• #4206694
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Neofire

Bars missing but I have the still processing message and 152 topic. My transcripts are either blank or N/A.

• #4206680
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Mark

It seems the bars disappearing is different for us all.i stil have amount shown but topic 152 & bars are both gone after being there since 1/16/18 i was accepted early in a test batch & hnr block said my taxes were COMPLETED & I just need to kick back n wait on refund. I’m past 21days so I called irs & guy says my refund ain’t even posting in the system & he don’t know why & to please allow an additional 8WEEKS!! For any correspondence!!!! ###!!!××! Irs! Should be illegal.its legaly our $ were owed but threw some loophole or clause they prevent us from obtaining for it unless we fight for it.I think there just hoping enough people throw in the towel & all that forfeit $ is now federal revenue

• #4206584
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cantwait
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @cantwait

Lol I’m trying to say maybe you guys need to IDverify.. sorry🤦🏽‍♀️

• #4206572
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Cantwait
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @cantwait

Who did you file with? I used TT and put in my ID information. My bars aren’t missing, but I thought that may be a reason.

• #4206563
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Bkim

So myself and alot of my friends all have the “refund date will be provided when available” never had this myself before but in the past I know people that had to do ID verification with that message but it seems like alot of people have that message this year. Anyone heard anything?

• #4206322
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Bars missing

My bars went missing no path message….filing the same as usual head of household one kid… is this normal? Never moved or anything in the last 3 yrs

• #4206310
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Emily Gonzalez

Filed & accepted 1/24. Had 1bar then top area disappeared. Shows only still processing, topix 152, no path msg. I have both credits. Will update if it changes. First year with this issue

• #4206283
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Audra
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @ihatewaiting

Bars went missing the 27th I have TT 152 no amount refund date will be provided when available. I called when they went missing and was told there no problems.

• #4206182
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Iwerkhard18
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @mamilola

My bars went missing guys this is the 1st year please keep us all updated on the process. I have moved from the address on my return so if I am going to get a letter then Im really going to be up s#!t Creek uggghh.,…

• #4206147
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  lori1985
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @lori1985

Filed joint with my husband. He lost bars and tax topic on saturday. Amount is still there. When i log in with my social it still has 1 bar.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Last year we lost bars and had to send in an amended return and never heard from them again. They sent me an ID Pin this year, but still haven’t sent us our money from last year. We had no offsets. I’m not confident they will send our money from last year or this year.

• #4206125
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ash

It’s normal for your bars and amt to disappear when u have the path message.

• #4205881
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Ohiomom2018

I woke up to missing bars and PATH message and topic 152 on Sunday. This is the first time this has ever happened. I am a EIC and CTC filer. Accepted 1/29. Filed w TT. I am filing differently than I did last year though. I am wandering if that has anything to do with it. I noticed that most people who have missing bars are filing differently than they did the previous year. Is that the case with anyone else???

• #4205826
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Chaesi

Filed and accepted the 29th. My bars disappeared with the update Saturday morning! My bars have never disappeared before 😐

• #4205820
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Stephanie

My bars are gone. Nothing new for me this year. Made some more money. But same kids and everything. I’m seeing a lot of people saying not to worry they updated to path shortly after. It’s just if something is wrong or something additional is needed I’d like to know immediately. It’s not right that when I owe them they begin collections immediately but when they owe us we have to wait.

• #4205790
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            KyMommaOf3

I have no offsets. This is the 1st YEAR filing HOH, normally married with 3. Had accepted bar, then Saturday no bars??

• #4205693
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Cantwait
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @cantwait

@ohiomommy3boys when I’ve had offsets. I didn’t lose bars. The tax topic at the bottom would just change to I think the 203 tt. I also had an offset with the department of education.

• #4205470
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                E

OhioMommy3boys: same here.been like that since the 26th accepted on the 22nd.

• #4205084
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  OhioMommy3boys
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @ohiomommyto3boys

Mine are gone and so is my tax topic and amount. Could this be because i have an offset with department of education?? Any info is appreciated!!

Viewing 149 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.