missing bar crew

• Creator
    Topic

Miamama
    @miamama

Hopefully we all get great news in the a.m. let’s keep each other updated.

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Trishalla Bell
    @trishalla

Filed the 13th accepted 13th started a forum for people who filed the 13th…….. many of those who filed the same day and after started getting a direct deposit dates so I called the IRS ask for transcript….. they told me that the system for some reason could not process the return….. it had to be manually processed….. so it is going to the specialized processing unit….they told me I need to do nothing….. I do not owe any money there is no auditing thats going on and there’s no captures out there……

checked WMR this morning …..no status bar…..

It reads this
    Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

The good thing about this situation is I know the are working on it…..

Last tax season my return went to specialized processing because I had to Id….

It was in specialized processing for a week then the following week I got a direct deposit date……

hopefully this situation will follow the same trend and I won’t have to wait that long

Taya09

I Jan ,25,2016 it was accepted on 26th I had one bar at the 21 day mark bar disappeared and all it would say is your return has been received and a refund date will given when available I called IRS and they said I was under manual review and it could take 6,8 week’s however I had to verify my identity then waited a couple of days called back and I was told i was on a week delay however I checked wmr today my bars are back and I have a ddd hopes this helps a direct number to them 1-800-829-1040 press 2 ,then press 9 twice then will connect you to someone if name change or address you have to verify

pagelsm

Could it be???

I filed 1/25 and was accepted same day within an hour
    I had one bar until 1/27 when it disappeared along with my refund amount
    and tax topic 152 appeared.

it stayed that same way until last saturday or the day before, I can’t remember.
    the amount returned and tt 152 disappeared.

throughout this whole process I have not been able to order either transcripts, although I can use my old address to order past years transcripts.

when I called the customer service line they 2/17 told me that there was a small error in my account which was corrected and there were no letters sent out and nothing to do on my part.

She said that I should expect it within the next week or two

Hopefully she is correct and I today am starting to believe it!

Finally able to order return transcript today 2/20!

Anonymous

Just wanted to update everyone and give hope..
    Filed 1/26 had no movement for 2 weeks called irs and had to id verify. I id verified me on the 10th or 11th and verified husband last week was told wait 9 weeks. Lost bars and tax topic after verifying my husband. I just got ddd for the 24th. Good luck everyone

Amber

I have been waiting since January to get some info on my refund, and I have had to do a identify verify, and they also told me that there was a processing error on my return on their end, so I would be sent back through processing and would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks either for my refund or a letter in the mail. Basically what many others are going through, but I noticed a slight difference on ” Where is my Refund”

My tax return status changed from “your tax return is still being process” to we have received your tax return and it is being processed” what does this mean? Or does it mean anything at all?

KMD

FINALLY !!! Big update in AM but I called treasury offset line and said DDD of 2/24 After a 2 week hold – Bars and Topic went missing 2/6 was accepted 1/19

Hope that helps some of you.. Good Luck in AM

Anonymous

Finally was able to order my return transcript this morning so I am pretty sure I will see a change on the WMR in the morning if not then hopefully Monday!

charlene

Hi,
    My bars went missing 2 days after Iwas accepted , I did my Id verification on 01/16 . Still no bars but Iwas finally able to order my return ttranscripts today finally ! So hopefully Iget some good news soon

Rm

Timeline:

Filed: 1/26
    Accepted: 1/28
    Never had any bars, only generic message saying ” your return is being processed and a refund date will be provided when available”

called 2/16 was told i had to ID verify
    2/16: ID verified ( Took all day to get through! They are very busy so i suggest calling every minute or more to be able to get through lol)
    2/19: Status on wmr changed to “your return has been received and is being processed”
    I think i may be a weekly??? since i updated this morning (friday)?
    Hope to see good news any day now! I’ll keep updating as new info comes in.

Shon

My bars have disappeared, plus my refund amount is not on left pane. Only name , filing status, and tax period ending date. Does anyone else have this also?

Anonymous

@ Summer

Here is my situation;
    Filed 1/26
    Bars & tt152 dissapeared 2/14
    Found out by calling tax advocate I needed to ID verify 2/16
    ID Verified 2/16
    Still no bars or update so I called the Tax advocate back today 2/18
    Explained my hardships and that I need my return I have so many things I am behind on, was assigned a case worker and # and will get a call 2/23
    My question is did you explain your hardships and was it the Tax Advocate that got them to expedite your return so quickly?

summer

Update,

STATS :
    1/20 taxes filed
    1/22 taxes accepted by IRS
    1/29 bars and tax topic dissapeared
    2/4 found out i had to verify identity which i did this same day
    2//5 called tax advocates
    2/9 heard bback from tax advocates
    2//10 was able to order return transcript
    2/12 WMR changed bars back approved with a DDD of 2/18
    2/18 DD hit b of a account at midnight PST

I wish everyone luck in getting their returns, this has been a long road and could have been longer if i hadnt called 3 days in a row telling little white lies until someone looked into our account. if your bars are gone as well a TT 152 i would highly suggest that you do what you have to for as long as you have to get the answers you deserve about YOUR MONEY.

Talk to yall next year,
    GOOD LUCK

TheSachaFromLA

@pagelsm

In the EXACT SAME SITUATION right now.

filed and accepted 1/25
    Bars disappeared, tt152 appeared between the 29th & 30th
    Tt152 disappeared Saturday 2/13

Was also told the exact same thing by a rep on Saturday, that it was taking longer and that I had an error that was corrected and that I should see an update for a DDD around 2/24-2/25 if not sooner. No codes, no letters, no ID Verify. Can’t order transcripts online or by phone and I’ve only had one address that I’ve claimed for 20+years. I’m growing terribly fatigued of this.

TheSachaFromLA

@pagelsm

In the EXACT SAME SITUATION right now.

filed and accepted 1/25
    Bars disappeared, tt152 appeared between the 29th & 30th
    Tt152 disappeared Saturday 2/13

Was also told the exact same thing by a rep on Saturday, that it was taking longer and that I had an error that was corrected and that I should see an update for a DDD around 2/24-2/25. No codes, no letters, no ID Verify. Can’t order transcripts online or by phone and I’ve only had one address that I’ve claimed for 20+years. I’m growing terribly fatigued of this.

pagelsm

So I decided to call the IRS this morning because my 21 days have been up for a couple days now (filed and accepted 1/25)

I had one bar until 1/27 when it disappeared along with my refund amount
    and tax topic 152 appeared.

it stayed that same way until either yesterday or the day before, I can’t remember.
    the amount returned and tt 152 disappeared.

throughout this whole process I have not been able to order either transcripts, although I can use my old address to order past years transcripts.

today when I called the customer service line they told me that there was a small error in my account which was corrected and there were no letters sent out and nothing to do on my part.

She said that I should expect it within the next week or two

Hopefully she is telling me the truth =/ I hate waiting this long, i’ve had two years that I had to wait until june and july, last year it was only two weeks though..

Ares

Don’t believe IRS customer service.

I filed early 1/11
    Accepted 1/19
    Bars went missing 1/28
    Called 2/8 The customer service rep was very nice and said that there was nothing going on and I was at the end of the process. She said I would see it soon.
    2/12 I received a letter asking me to verify ID

I could have done that a long time ago online if they would have told me. I really need to pay my car note up. I recently started a new job and I know I shouldn’t have to depend on MY tax money but if this is how its going to work I am going to start letting the government take less of my money per check. This is bogus.

Rm

Called the IRS this morning, was told to ID verify, have been on the phone since 9am this morning trying to get through… got through at 12:26p and was told the system was down and to call back in a hour. finally got back with someone at 2:30p and as he was taking my info, the system went down again. LOL SOOO CLOSE! but no cigar!.
    guess i will try again this evening and if nothing FIRST thing in the morning! sheesh.. this is crazy.
    ( Bars on wmr have been gone since i filed and got accepted on 1/26-1/28 just the generic message and no TT either. :( 21 days on the 18th!

Anonymous

I talked to a lady at the IRS this morning before I called the tax advocacy, she assured me that nothing was wrong and it is just taking a little bit longer. However I wasn’t satisfied so I researched tax advocacy and decided to give them a call anyway turns out there was a problem, I needed to ID verify I would have never known this if I hadn’t gone with my gut feeling. After verifying my ID they said it could take up to 9 weeks. If it has been more than 21 days for ANYONE I suggest you call the tax advocacy toll free number to find out if you need to verify ID the longer you wait the longer it will take the number is 18777774778
    Oh and I have NEVER had to do this in the past, that is why I am so blown away, I have always had mine within 5 days zero complications zero errors

CSnow

Ok so I just wanted to share my experience and maybe it will give someone a little bit of hope like it did me. I’m from Alabama and filed with h&r block accepted on January 25th (today being 22 days since rerun received) my bars went missing on Thursday last week and showed your return is still being processed a date will be provided when available with tax topic 152 and all my info still showing. I just called and talked to a very sweet lady I told her it’s been over 21 days and last week my bars disappeared so I needed to know what was going on. She looked at our return and said that because of so many returns that went through around that time we got resequenced and it would take around another 7 days. I asked so you’re sure nothing is wrong and I don’t have to do anything extra and she say everything looks great and there are no issues that it just got pushed back and that’s why the bars disappeared and said to check back the end of the week and over the weekend and I should see an update on where’s my refund. I made her double check everything just to be sure and she assured me that everything was fine and we’d have a direct deposit date soon. So I just wanted to share and I hope it helps others! I didn’t have to do Id check or anything else and I never have in the past it’s just their systems having so many returns being processed at once. I will check back and update over the weekend or beginning of next week to let everyone know how it goes and if we have any updates like I was told.

Anonymous

Spoke to the IRS this morning took me 40 minutes to get an answer and when they did they said their systems were being slow, but still, I e filed on the 26th got confirmation that they accepted it on the 26th. Had been planning 21 days out from that which would have been the 15th or 16th. When I got someone on the phone she informed me that it had technically not been accepted by the IRS till the 28th so my 21 days won’t be up till the 18th or 19th. She said if it is not on there by those days then I can call back. Now they are saying the sytem is down again and are extending the dates even longer

Brian

Don’t bother to call IRS agent says computers down again ,……………I’m not surprised

Charles721

Please have hope people just call that number that’s going around then you get progress call 3times a day if you have to trust me they was delayed for identity there not going to tell you that but peep round the Bush this website is amazing people on here will help you did for me I not told me 3week but it was only 4 days so call in get verified at least 3 Times so way wait it’s your money do it do now.

Kristy

@HY

If I were you I would get in contact with a Tax Advocate this morning. You filed back on 1/19 and you can’t get any information?? No way, that is BS.

I’d call a TA and tell them exactly what is going on and that the IRS has nothing to tell you in regards to your return. A TA can look you up and at least let you know why you are delayed and if you need to do anything.

This year IRS is just saying sit and wait to many people. However, when people call and get a TA on the case they get progress. Even if you don’t want to use a “TA” they will be able to see if you need to ID verify or if you can do anything on your end. You could be waiting on a letter for weeks since they are so backed up.

Then again, you could see a DDD with the next update. I wish you the best of luck. I have lost my bars and TT152, but I did not file until 1/29. I am still getting some answers if I don’t see a DDD on Wednesday.

Kristy

@HY

If I were you I would get in contact with a Tax Advocate this morning. You filed back on 1/19 and you can’t get any information?? No way, that is BS.

I’d call a TA and tell them exactly what is going on and that the IRS has nothing to tell you in regards to your return. A TA can look you up and at least let you know why you are delayed and if you need to do anything.

This year IRS is just saying sit and wait to many people. However, when people call and get a TA on the case they get progress. Even if you don’t want to use a “TA” they will be able to see if you need to ID verify or if you can do anything on your end. You could be waiting on a letter for weeks since they are so backed up.

Then again, you could see a DDD with the next update. I wish you the best of luck. I have lost my bars and TT152, but I did not file until 1/29. I am still getting some answers if I don’t see a DDD on Wednesday.

Anonymous

Posted this on another thread but I feel it’s appropriate here too…

FYI…

1/15 filed HRB
    1/19 accepted
    No bars, no TT, no info on progress since the end of Jan.

Called on the 9th, was told it’s just being processed but did not see any errors/codes. Did not see any letters being sent. Told to wait 6-8 weeks from Feb 1st.

Called again today (2/15) to see if any changes, was told to do ID verify this time. Went online and did it.

Now we continue to wait…

charlene

I filed my taxes on the 24th accepted the 25th . my bars disappeared on the 30th with no tax topic , just “still processing” haven’thad anything since ..

I jjust called and after waiting an hour and a half she told me as long as it has no tax codes or errors I should be fine its just processing so that made me feel a little better .
    She so said if you have tax topic 152 that , that just means you have to wait an extra week to two weeks for your return. Fingers crossed hopefully Iget a ddd this week .
    Good luck everybody ????

Hy

E-filed and accepted 1/19. Bars disappeared 2/6. 21 days was up 2/9. Still sitting with “your return is still being processed” with TT152. I have talked to the IRS and they said my return is being held and I should receive a letter within 30 days. They can’t see a letter in the system though and nothing has gone out. They tell me they are unable to see what is going on to give me more info. Has anyone else ever experienced this or have any insight? Thanks!

Anonymous

I filed on the 26th of January and my 21 days is up today, my bars dissapeared yesterday.. But I do check it at least 5 times a day. I really thought I would have notice today but then realized its a National Holiday. I have always gotten my returns in 5 days and this is the longest it has ever taken, never been flagged for Identity theft either. Same job same kids so I am praying the only reason it is being delayed is because of the outage that happened earlier this month

Tena

Filed 1/20, accepted 1/21, had 1 bar on WMR until 2/6 when it disappeared. I still have TT 152, but nothing else has changed. I can order my account transcript, but not my return. My state (CA) was approved and should hit my bank this week,but no update on federal. I did the online ID verify about a week and a half ago even though I had no codes. At the time I thought maybe it would help, but now I’m thinking maybe it just pushed me back. I haven’t the IRS yet because I don’t feel like dealing with it, but if I don’t have an update by Wednesday I definitely will.

KMD

Anyone have No bars and No code for more than 2 weeks ?

File 1/7 accepted 1/19 Bars and code gone on 2/6.

Called was told 1 or 2 weeks to clear.

sharda

Hey all finally got a dd for 02/18 it took so long and I was excepted 01/19 I called like five times and was told that as long as you have no bad codes or letters sent out your fine just in a week or two week delay due to a large amount of refunds filed on the same days……. Hope everyone gets their money god bless

TheSachaFromLA

@Pagelsm

Same thing happened to me yesterday morning. Also filed 1/25. I spoke with a super nice IRS lady yesterday and she saw processing codes on my return and said there were no negative codes or letters to be sent. But that I just had to wait about 7 more days because of delays. Maybe it means it’s finally our turn coming up? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pagelsm

Woke up to an update this morning, not really sure if it’s a good one though.

Have been sitting at no bars since 1/27 and I filed 1/25
    Today the tt 152 disappeared as well.
    What does that mean

Beautee
    @beautee

Congrats on all the DDDs.

I had to id verify on 2/10. Hoping to see an update next week.

Playing the waiting game..

Filed and accepted 1/24
    Was able to order return and account transcript 2/6
    Bars went missing 2/10
    Received transcripts 2/13

I actually called the irs on 2/10 and they said my return wasn’t accepted till 1/26. Rep said I didn’t have to verify anything or there wasn’t a freeze on my account, to give it till the 16tg..Looking through my transcript I have a 570 code with the date of 2/22/2016 with my refund amounts dated 4/15/2016… I’m so confused can anyone tell me what’s going on?

me

hey guys,

I filled early and was accepted 1/12.. bars disappeared until yesterday now I have a ddd. so hang in there it was a month for me

Stef

I GOT MY DDD!!! YES!!! FINALLY!!! 2/18 DDD for me :)

Stats if helpful: Filed through tax slayer 1/18

Accepted by IRS 1/19

Bars went missing but had tax topic 152 on 2/6

I called IRS 2/9 – was told I needed to verify ID by one rep, called wrong number to do so but was told I didn’t need to but just to be sure I went ahead and found right number and I called to verify.

2/10 Was able to order account transcript but not return

2/12 Able to order return

02/13- BARS ARE BACK WITH APPROVAL!! YAY!!!! FINALLY!!!

Impatientlywaiting

I filed 1/17 using TT and was accepted 1/19 bars disappeared 2/7 and since my return was flagged for identity theft last year I called a tax advocate on 2/9 since it had been 21 days to make sure that was not the case for this year and was assured that was not the problem well fast forward to today and I decided to call the 800 number and extension that everyone was calling and I spoke to a nice gentleman that told me since I was flagged last year they look at my return very closely so it was flagged again and he gave me a number to call to verify my identity. I called verified information from my return this year and last years and they informed me it can take up to 9 weeks to finish processing but it seems that as son as the verification is done people are getting DDD a few days later

TheSachaFromLA

Update:

Okay so I woke up this morning to no bars still. But now my tax topic 152 is gone. Hopefully I’m close? Gosh I hope so.

summer

UPDATE,

i checked WMR not even five minutes ago bars are back now says approved and DDD of 2/18 if its not credited by the 23rd to call my bank.

i really feel bad for all those that are still wondering about their bars and taxes.

my story short i called IRS for 3 days telling little white lies until i got transfered to someone, once i was transfered and found out I had to do IDverifiy i did that the same day the following day I contacted Tax Advocates through the IRS page. on 2/9 she informed me the unpostable hold was removed and i could expect to see a ddd by today. I didnt hold much hope for that because i know that the IRS loves to play and sit on other peoples money and make them wait.

please those that are going through this do what you have to, to get the information needed about your taxes so they can start moving in the direction we all want ” OUR MONEY”

Ill update again on the 18th to let everyone know if i got it or not.

Ke

Identity Theft alert is what caused my delay…..

30 days to receive my DDD

I hope my information help the next person.

IRS accepted my return on 1/14
    IRS processed my return 1/20
    WMR bars went missing 1/30
    I ordered my Acct Transcript on 2/4
    I ordered my Return Transcript on 2/12
    WMR bars returned on 2/13 showing approved
    My DDD for 2/18 (going to Netspend Acct)
    No Topic message

Jimbo

@ummm?
    Ok so this is what my wmr says. We have received your tax return and it is being processed. It only says that with no bars and no topic. On the left it has my info and my refund amount. I got accepted on the 29th of Jan. I called the IRS today and she was so nice and told me nothing is wrong with my returns and it hasn’t been 21 days yet so I should be fine. Has anyone received or heard of anyone receiving their refund without the bars coming back? Please help.

Tenicia

Hello Everyone,
    I just want to give you a update. I call the irs in regards to my taxes because my still saying still processing a refund date will be provided when available. So I decided to call my bank to see if they had a pending deposit for me and yes they do of my refund that will be available for me on February 17th. I just want you to know to keep checking with your bank because as of 3:00pm it is still saying processing but my bank has it pending. I also did my daughter taxes on Sunday hers is saying refund received and she received her money today. I think the system is not updating like they say they want people to keep stressing about their money. I hope this helps because I have patiently waiting for mine since it was accepted on January 28th and it look like they making me wait the entire 21days unless it releases tomorrow but it is a reliever to know that it is pending to deposit in my bank. I hope this information help everyone.

Anonymous

Filed through HR Block software 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    Since then I have 1 bar “processing”, topic 152
    I called IRS about the $288 state offset (I am also due a $254 return from the state) and was told it would be automatically deducted and the balance of refund sent to me. Spoke with HR Block in regard to their Estimate Date being in conflict with WMR and was told that I should expect my return either on 2/16 (as reported by them) or sooner…so now I’m waiting.

:( I want to be like all the people who are spending tax money.

nicolas

I had code 9001.I cxalled irs on 2/1.I verified my ID was told hold was taken off & i’m back to processing & to check wmr for updates.As of 2/10 still no info on wmr so called again & got a very nice lady who said she would look into my file.After about a 10 minute hold she told me i was processing & she could now see my codes.Does anyone know what she meant by -can now see your codes ??? Good thing ? Bad thing ? Please Help !!!

Ke

Additional info from my previous message-

I was able to order my 2015 Return Transcript under my new address. I was not able to do this from 1/14- 2/10. After seeing other ppl messages on here and another location. If you’re able to order the return a DDD will be coming shortly afterwards.

Cheryl

I just got off the phone with thr irs i was accepted. On the 19th still message with tax code152 she said i was randomly selected for review i should l ddd on or before the 16th thank god hope this helps

Ke

I hope my information help the next person.

IRS accepted my return on 1/14
    IRS processed my return 1/20
    WMR bars went missing 1/30
    No offeset
    No DDD (going to Netspend Acct)
    No Topic message

I called 800-829-1040 no help had to wait until my 21days, which was on 2/9. I called 800-829-0922 on 2/8 spoke with a nice gentleman who told me I had a Identity Theft alert on my acct. He transferred me to a different department and provided me with code 1849. I spoke to the next gentleman he asked 6 ?’s to verify me. Then said now your return back in processing status.

I called 800-829-0922 got this omg nice man who broke my information completely down. Well come to find out the Identity Theft alert was do to my return for the tax year of 2012, 2013 and 2014 was being submitted numerous of times after being accepted. 2015 I received a paper check instead of my funds being direct deposited to Netspend. So after a 1hr call he advised to request a pin for electronic filing to prevent the additional attempts. How this is happening IDK. However, I now have to wait up till 9wks possibly before to receive my refund.

WMR message was saying “We received your tax return and it is being processed. A refund date will be provided once available.

WMR message now saying “We received your tax return and it is being processed.

I am so curious how this will play out, so I’ll be checking it everyday to see actually how long this will take.

summer

Update, WMR had changed from ” your tax return is still being processed and the cr about refund date” to ” we have recieved your regurn and its being processed” this change took place 2/10 after that i tried to order return transcript no such luck, tried again 2/11 still no luck. woke up this morning checked WMR no change from 2/10 tried to order return transcript today and oh my god i was able to. dont know if this means ill be getting a DDD soon or not .. I do know via the TA that we are weekly whatever that means.

lets all hope and pray for good news in the am tomorrow.

TheSachaFromLA

Evening everyone!

I’ve been watching these forum since the 30th and figured I would share my current situation.

Filed: 1/25 (Single) w TurboTax
    Accepted: 1/25
    Bars Missing since: 1/29 – “Return is still being processed”, tax topic 152

Naturally, I’ve been a little concerned about my refund since I started following these threads. I’ve had the same job for 5 years with the same amount due in a refund. My refund is a little more this year because I had 0 exemptions almost all of 2015. No dependents, no eductaion credits, no EIC, all IRA and healthcare forms filed with my return.

So today, after no update to WMR I called the IRS. I know technically it hasn’t been 21 days for me until Monday, but I lied a little bit and said I filed on the 21st. From reading everyone else’s experience with this I knew they wouldn’t even LOOK at my return if I didn’t. By the way, I called 1-800-829-0582 ex 652 and was able to speak to a live person in no more than 30 seconds each time this afternoon.

The first woman sounded a bit annoyed but ultimately looked into it for me. It was through her that I discovered that my return actually hadn’t stared being processed by the IRS until 1/29 (the same day my bars went missing). So the date in their system of my return being “accepted” is 1/29 and not 1/25 when I actually efiled. But because of this, she wouldn’t go any further because it hasn’t been 21 days since that date. I hung up and called right back because I still had some questions.

The second guy was a complete jerk. He was beyond rude and kept speaking over me. He also decided that it was necessary to be condescending and remind me of how the WMR website works (“it only updates once every 24hrs, we can only see the same info you do, you don’t need to call unless you’re told to call, etc). I had to stop him and let him know that he’s talking to an educated individual, not a moron and that I’m FULLY AWARE of how WMR works. But that his agency’s own website tells people to call if it’s more than 21 days. I asked him was he going to look into it or not. At this point I figured even if he did look into it, he was just going to tell me some nonsense and I wouldn’t trust his answers anyway. He still refused and said he can’t look into it. I told him I knew he was lying, … and then hung up and called back.

The third woman was super sweet and nice and she looked into my return. When she came back on the line, she said there was a note on my account of a delay in my refund of two weeks. She also saw the 1/29 date and told me that my return was recycled back through hence the 1/29 processing date and that the delay was because of this AND the recent crash. And that this was also why my bars disappeared on the same day. I told her about trying to verify my identity online and that the site wasn’t able to do so. She said that it would only work if the IRS needed it and that my return didn’t need verification. I asked her about any reviews or errors or letters or “special codes” in my notes and she said there were none of those at all. Just as a precaution, I sweetly asked her if was she super sure my return was okay. She said that she’s been doing this for nearly 15 years and that this year the IRS accepting too many returns too early before the opening date was the bigger problem over last week’s crash. But ultimately my return was perfectly okay and that if I didn’t get a DDD by 2/26 to call back and “demand some answers”. Lol!

Obviously I can’t know for sure how much of what she said was true because of how many conflicting answers have been spat out people by other lazy unhelpful IRS agents. But something tells me this lady had a lot more expertise and knowledge about this nightmare of a season. I luckily don’t NEED my money until late April to fly back east. But I do feel terrible for those who need this money to pay for bills or to move or take care of their children or sick family members. There are a lot of hard working people out there who’ve paid their taxes and may just need a little boost. But hardship or not, it’s our money. So call them, and keep calling them to get some answers. Don’t give up and hang in there. I hope this gives some of you a glimmer of hope. I’ll make sure to update with any new details as they come.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 249 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.