missing bar crew

• Creator
    Topic

Miamama
    Participant

Hopefully we all get great news in the a.m. let’s keep each other updated.

Viewing 49 replies - 201 through 249 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Replies

KayKay

Everyone should go check WMR now….about a half hour ago I checked (my refund has already been deposited) but a half hour ago it was not at the 3rd bar….jus checked again (I know its already been deposited so your prolly wondering why am I still checking) well I figure maybe I can give u guys some insight into when it updated anyways all 3bars are now there even though they were not a half hour ago…..
    FILED:1/26/2016
    ACCEPTED:1/26/2016
    GOT UPDATE FROM WMR 1/30/2016 WITH DDD OF 2/32016 and honestly I wasn’t even expecting to see that I jus wanted to make sure that my stuff when thru to the IRS…. Hope all of you get good news! Dunno if this helped at all but I hope it did! Happy tax season everyone

Kalyn

I filed 2/1 & had one bar until earlier today, now wmr says
    Refund Status

You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again.

Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below

Anybody know what that means?

keri

It looks like everyone that filed early is having the same problem… I filed and got accepted on 1/11 i had one bar for abt week and a half then they disappeared and now it says your tax return is still processing. It sucks

Matt

Just got off the phone with the IRS and they said that they’re system is going to be down for “the next several hours, nationwide.”

Kai

@Jayme yes first time checked today. Last I checked was yesterday at around 5pm EST and had no bars.

Miamama
    Participant

Specs… Amount still showing and TT 152 still there just no bars

Miamama
    Participant

Hey guys… I didn’t get a dd yet so I called in this morning to the IRS. They lady informed me that I had no pending letters and everything looks to be OK. I should receive my refund by the 8th but call in on the 9th if I don’t. Basically she nicely gave me the 21day speech. But the information was helpful to know

Matt

@ lea I have the same issue, Tax Topic 152 and no refund amount. I woke up on 1/30 to find this after I’d previously had one bar.

Jayme

@Kai — is this the first time you checked it today? I called the tax advocate line and they said everything looked good, but to wait the 21 days, she said sometimes it is in as few as 7 days.

Kai

Now have two bars and a DDD of Feb 5th!! YAY!

lea

I have no bars are no amount. I don’t know what that means. I know some people say they have had no bars but still had a refund amount. My refund amount is not even showing.. I called yesterday and I had no offset, so I’m not quite sure what is going on.

summer

Ok, Just Calle H&R Block Seeing How I Can’t Figure Anything Out, They Looked Into It And Said That It Is Showing Refund Pending In Their System Which Means That The Money Is Pending Their Bank And With Any Luck I Should Have My Money By 2/5 heres to hoping and praying for good news come friday.

summer

hello, Part Of the missing bar crew, we filed 1/20 irs got our return on 1/22 on 1/29 our status bars went missing. as of today 2/3 still no bars and cant get anywhere with irs. my husband made more this year than last he about doubled his income. we also filed earlier than normal. starting to wonder if any of that has anything to do with the missing bars and missing topic 152, i can still see all of the information off to the left just have the message your return is still being processed and the whole refund date crap i have no number to call and no codes. this has never happened was able to order account transcript today but not return.???? im confused.

Christy

Filed 1/11 with taxslayer accepted 1/13 one bar until 2/1 then no bars amount there but 21 days processing and tax topic 152…im showing in SBTG but it says we haven’t rec. your refund now today it says your refund was set for 2/3 please call the IRS….I hope to get it next week! This is frustrating!

JenJ

Ugh.. my bars are still missing and now when I try to get my transcripts online it says my information doesn’t match what they have in the system.

I guess I will try to call about the transcripts and see what is going on. I’m worried becuase nothing has changed, I still love where I did last year.

IGuessIamLUCKY

Filed & accepted 1/24 at 6:30pm (GA)

Ordered both transcripts on 1/29 at 8:00 am

WMR updated on 1/30, overnight

DDD 2/3

Rec’d refund 2/2

Total turnaround: 9 days

Lashell

Hey everyone.

I filed my taxes on 1/07 it was accepted on the 11th. Whenever I checked WMR it always had the one bar but on 1/30 it disappeared and hasn’t came back. It just says “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” I don’t know what the deal is because I’ve never had this issue before.

Nichole
    Participant

I filed with T Tand was supposedly accepted on the 14th but according to the woman I spoke to at the IRS today it was not accepted until the 21st.

Monday night my bars disappeared with tax topic 152 still there. No DDD today, still no bars.

She told me my return was kicked out of the system and sent to the error resolution department and she can’t tell me why. She said no letter was ever sent to me and the Error dept will attempt to fix the issue (whatever it is) if they can. She said my expected date would have been the 11th but now I shouldn’t expect anything until after the 18th.

Has anybody had this happen to them? I’m so stressed about it.

My return is the dame as last year, two dependents, we all had health insurance and I made about $7,000 more this year than last year.

cherri
    Participant

I filed on 1/11 and was accepted on 1/12 this past Saturday my bars disappeared and I got the processing message with TT 152. Last night I got a pending deposit notice for 2/5 from my bank for my tax return. My bars came back this morning and show my DDD. We used TurboTax and filed for free. I was never able to order transcripts.

nisha

filed on the 5th accepted on the 11th,,bars left on 1/ 29 with topic 152 still being processed ..date will be available all that stuff ..so I called the irs and the lady asked me my acceptance date? I said the 11th..she said ..She has never heard of that to contact my tax preparer because no one is accepted before the 19th..Im like wtf..huh?.Somebody anybody!!! helpppppp.lol

jade

I lost my bars 2-1 still has topic 152 was not able to order transcript yesterday but was able to order last night. No uoday this morning still waiting hoping for the best…

JenJ

I’m still not able to order any of the 2015 transcripts so I guess I most likely SOL for a 2/5/16 DDD. Fingers crossed that it is soon.

allura

HI EVERYONE; My bars disappeared over night, I was able to order my refund transcript yesterday afternoon. Code 152 was still there. I just finished talking to IRS lady very nice, she looked into my account, said everything was fine and my direct deposit date is 020516, She also said they are doing a MASS UPDATE TONIGHT ON WMR. so if you were able to get your refund transcript mailed to you, and the bars disappeared maybe you are in luck

Mom of 3

Part of the missing bar crew! Lost them over the weekend. Tax Topic 152 and amount showing. Oh, I hope this means we will see DDD in the morning! Thanks to those who call the IRS and update us so we don’t ALL call and waste their time.
    TaxAct
    Accepted 1/12/16 – One Bar
    Lost bars 1/29/16

JB

@MISS CHRIS i had the same message about still processing date will become available, and i called the IRS they informed me i had to do id verify since i moved from MO to CO in june, they said everything is good now since i verified and i should be processed within 9 weeks… but i called an advocate today she said i have a 2 week delay so we will see but if i were you id call them and check

DavidNYC
    Participant

@Jenj I cannot see it on the mobile app, but when on the website it is there. However, again I don’t have tax topic and just the generic message.

On 1.29 I could order my account transcript but not return. Also, could only order them with my old address, moved about 4 months ago. Today I couldn’t access them on the website at all (wrong information) but I could on the phone.

JenJ

For all this people with missing bars, is your refund amount still there?

Mine no longer has the refund amount and it has “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” And it still has Tax Topic 152: Refund information. I filed 1/27 and have had a single bar since…

fingers crossed

I was actually glad to see my lonely one bar gone this morning – to me that means there’s something at least happening rather than limbo land –

I filed the 13th or 14th /accepted the 19th and have been waiting since –
    Account transcripts were available as of last Friday

At least with this forum we can share and see patterns rather than worrying we’re all isolated cases

Miss Chris

Filed 1/11, rejected 1/12 (identity theft PIN), corrected and resubmitted, accepted 1/13. One bar until Saturday, then they disappeared. Says “being processed, will give date when avail.”. No tax topic, amount is still on the side… Have not been able to order either transcript.

AshleeBee

Filed w/ TT on 1/13/16
    Accept by IRS on 01/14/16
    Able to request Account Transcripts
    As of 1:12pm CST still can not order Return Transcripts
    Had 1 bar from 01/14/16-02/01/16, 152 Tax Topic
    Lost all bars early this morning after WMR update

Let’s keep our fingers crossed that those accepted on 01/14/16 get an updated tomorrow morning.

DavidNYC
    Participant

I filed accepted on 1/19. Bars disappeared on Saturday morning and NO tax topic, just a generic message saying “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”

Amount is still there. Can still order account trans but no return with my OLD address. SW IRS yesterday and they said my return hasn’t finished processing but may take up to 8 weeks if they find something wrong with it”

Miserable.. Anyone else with the same message?

Kai

Filed/Accepted: 1/14

No bars as of today…

Winnie

So if I still have my bar on wmr, I wont get an update tomorrow?

Archer
    Participant

Federal: Filed 1/13, accepted 1/14
    OR State: filed 1/19, received DD a few days later!

Filed with TT with fees.

I had 1 bar and 152 tax topic until Saturday. Then missing bars and no code.

I was unable to order any transcript using old or new address until today: I could order return and account, but only using my old address

Things different from last year’s return: I filed EIC, AOC, and changed marital status and address

Upset

My bars went missing last night at some point. Filed and accepted 1/14. Can order account transcript since last Friday, still unable to order return transcript. Still have Topic 152.

Fingers crossed for DDD tomorrow, as this seemed to happen last week to people that got their DDD’s.

Neo

Filed & Accepted 1/21

Bars went missing Saturday. No codes, just the 21 day message.

I have gotten a refund before without my WMR updating before. Maybe that’ll happen this year.

Sad face.

missingintn

i filed 1/11/16 and was accepted 1/14/16. I lost my bars last night with topic 152 :(

Brian

Hey guys fellow barless crew here, filed on the 7th accepted the 11th bars went away on 1/28.

Just got off the phone with the IRS, the lady on the phone was very helpful and said that the latest information they have on the barless thing is that it doesn’t really mean a thing unless you get a reference code or error message. Also they don’t start counting until the 19th so don’t panic, your return should still take 21 days from the 19th

TL;DR: UNLESS YOU HAVE AN REFERENCE NUMBER OR ERROR CODE EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Jennah

Able to order account transcripts no return transcripts that’s progress….

Jennah

Have been missing bars since last week.

Filed with TT on 1/19 accepted an hour later.
    On 1/20 I was able to see they have recv. on WMR
    No BARS around 1/27

I have never seen an DDD
    If I check WMR now I get message:

We cannot provide any information about your refund. Please allow at least 4 weeks from the date you mailed your return to get information about your refund.

Tax Topic 152

Ref Number: 9001
    Ext. 362

I also checked TPG: TPG has not recv your fed tax refnd

I called this morning for clarification for my FASFA for my student aid, and snuck in questions regarding my return. As far as the lady could hint to me, it had be recv. it had been approved.

I have heard of some people who got there DD today or yesterday (b/c of prepaid cards) and the bar never updated or came back

So who knows…..

LalaL

Filed 1/12
    Accepted 1/12 according to TT

Bars went missing Saturdays update, I still have tt152.

I filed my boyfriends the same day he received his today.

Spoke to IRS rep was informed to check wmr daily and I should have a date next week. I know I’m a weekly and so is my boyfriend so hopefully next wed I’ll get mine…

allura

I filed 1/11 accepted 1/14, was not able to order my return transcript until yesterday 2/1 was still sitting on one bar, this morning all bars disappeared and code 152 still there confused

KMorello

I too woke up with NO BARS this morning, but I do have the Tax Topic 152. I filed on 1/27, accepted 1/27. I also just tried to check “Where’s My Refund” again (even though I know we are only supposed to do it once daily), and the system is down?! Maybe that is a good thing. Seems like there are way too many people with missing bars!! Hoping it’s just a computer glitch and we are not actually ALL being reviewed!

Taramg5

It looks like a lot of us 1/14 filers have lost out bars last night without being able to order return transcripts. I was flagged for review in the 2013 tax year and it was a horrible process. Finally received my return in May of 2014. I will say that I NEVER lost my bars that year though. Just stayed on one bar even after I received my 4464c letter. Last year I waited until 2/3 to file and I breezed right through. Had my deposit by 2/15. I will never make the mistake of early filing again.

SO CONFUSED

I FILED ON THE 11TH WAS REJECTED ON THE 12TH B/C OF THE IDENTIFY THEFT PIN. REFILED ON THE 13TH ACCEPTED ON THE 14TH. WAS ABLE TO ORDER MY ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPT LAST WEEK, BUT NO MY RETURN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO MY BAR GONE, AND A MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY REFUND IS BEING PROCESS AND SOMETHING ABOUT A DATE WHEN ITS AVAILABLE. NEVER HAD THIS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. I AM CONFUSED…..

Pagelsm

Really hoping so, still no transcripts either..

Wendy

Representing the missing car crew here. Lol. Disappeared last night little before midnight and hasn’t showed back up. Taxes were accepted 1/14. Crossing my fingers for that DDD tomorrow morning.

Kapi
    Participant

Missing bars here.
    Filed 01/09 with TT, Accepted 1/12, fees being taken by SBBT.
    They went missing Friday night along with my amount and TT 152. TT 152 and the amount came back later in the day, but still no bars. Was able to order acct Transcript on Friday using old address, but never return, and only over phone. Was able to order acct online yesterday, but not any longer.

Ugh, this is so confusing.

ShowMeTheMoney

Missing bars. Filed/accepted 1/14 able to order acct. trans Friday that’s it. Is it possible although we can’t order return trans yet that we can still get a DDD tonight/tomorrow

Viewing 49 replies - 201 through 249 (of 249 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.