Message:ou may not have entered your information correctly.

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages Message:ou may not have entered your information correctly.

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Sharon.
  • Topic Starter
    Punda Smith
      @pundasmith

Hello,

I recently filed my taxes on 2/25/1, and it was accepted by both Federal and State on 2/27/18.

However, when I tried to check my refund status through “Where is My Refund”, I got the following message:

[[ You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again. Please confirm your Social Security Number, Filing Status and Refund Amount shown below.]]

What does this mean ? When I reverified my information – SSN, Filing Status etc, it tells me to wait 24 hours after acceptance.

It is over 48 hours now – so what are my options – wait a bit more OR ???

Thanks – PS

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sharon

Same issue here irs and calid accepted on 4/12 received email its been over 48 hours. My state was even approved today and will be direct deposited within 10 days but irs shows i maybe entering info correct and i paid fees wirh credit card and i used exAct fed refund amount and filing status from filed return. My daughter and i were both using my phone to check refund status and hers check fine even on irs2go app (mine says error) as she can be claimed by me as full time student but made just over threshold and had to file this year. I also claimed american opportunity education credit for her. Not sure if using same phone caused this or delay to due to education credit. Or just a glitch. Was anyone elses issue resolved and if so what was issue?

Christine

Mine was accepted on 2/7 and I STILL get the same message as you!

Christine

Mine was accepted 2/7. I still haven’t received my refund, and I get the same message as you when I check the IRS site.

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘WMR Messages’ is closed to new topics and replies.