Massachusetts state any info?

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Massachusetts state any info?

• Topic Starter
    CynthlaLee

I filed 1/20 got accepted 1/23 ? Online just shows the refund amount in green with a – sign in front and says processed.

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        Kimikaze
          @kimikaze
          Erika

I just checked for the hell of it because MA usually takes awhile. I filed and got accepted on 2/2. Just checked and got the following message.

Your refund was issued by direct deposit on 10-Feb-2017. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be deposited, and check with your bank to confirm.

jbrodeur76
              @jbrodeur76

@CynthiaLee I checked the “Wheres my Refund” option on the Mass Tax Connect Website. I also logged in and found the same information. The Green amount with the minus symbol is now showing $0.00

CynthlaLee

@jbrodeur76
                Did you sign in too the mass tax connect or just check the refund status ?

jbrodeur76
                  @jbrodeur76

Check mass tax connect…..got this today.
                  Your refund was issued by direct deposit on 13-Feb-2017. Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be deposited, and check with your bank to confirm.

Kim

Just checked my account and it says the same green number with the minus sign in front of it, would love to know what this means. When I use the “Where’s My Refund” app it tells me a direct deposit date of today but funny when I go to my account there is nothing there. How can they give you a DD date and then not follow through if we had a bill sent to us with an amount due date they want it forthwith but yet we have to wait and be patient? Not understanding this I am so tired of the government playing with my money and doing what they want with it but when it comes to them getting paid we have to hand it over right away. Things are suppose to be easier now where it all goes through the computer but it seems to get harder and harder to get the return you are due. Can someone please help me because I do not understand what we are waiting for if it says accepted.

jbrodeur76
                      @jbrodeur76

Still waiting………….

CynthlaLee

@jbrodeur76
                        This week will be week number 3 hopefully Mass updates soon.

jbrodeur76
                          @jbrodeur76

Same for me. Green with a –
                          Says completed…………but nothing about DD yet
                          John

Sueh
                            @sueh

Mine too. I don’t understand why if it says processed that they have not been released for deposit.

CynthlaLee

@candice hopefully we see some movement soon!

Candice

I’m in the same boat filed the 20th got accepted the 23rd and its still saying being processed

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.