March filers accepted dates and dd please

• Creator
    Topic

HANZ

if you filed in march please post your accepted date and dd date if you received one.

The topic ‘March filers accepted dates and dd please’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

MsKimA

I filed Feb 28th and still on the first stage. have any one filed on Feb 28 and still on first stage.

Anonymous

Filed 2/21, IRS received it 3/2,( I dont know what took them so long since it was accepted on 2/25, according to my accountant). Still at 1 bar. Will update when something new happens!

Anon

Filed 3/4/13. 1040EZ no credits or any deductions of any kind. No DDD, No change to WMR,

Thomas Sexton

Susan, Please keep us updated as to what happens. I have filed with turbo tax myself the last several years and didnt run into any problems until last year. My problem last year was that i filed 2/16 and recieved my refund in the bank on 5/21 which was absolutely ridiculous. This year i filed 3/8 and im hoping to get my refund in 10 days perferablly no more than 21 days. I was a NO 8863 filer, NO EIC, and NO EDU. On WMR I still get the same generic message that my return is still processing and a refund date will be provided when its available. I heard this message is good new but I dont truly know that. To be honest it freaks me out a bit because there are no more status bars and this year WMR is suppose to be all about the pizza tracker thingy lol but who the hell knows. I will keep you guys updated if and when i get a DDD. I heard from a friend of mine who filed her taxes 3/7 and WMR is giving her a DDD of 3/20 so we shall see..

Susan

Efiled with turbo and accepted march 04 2013. NO D.D.D yet , no eic, no edu., H.O.H and dep. care . Used t.t for years, always had my d.d within 10 days, always on a Friday

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘March filers accepted dates and dd please’ is closed to new replies.