Louisiana Refunds are Moving!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Louisiana Refunds are Moving!!!

• This topic has 7 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years ago by birdman225.
  • Topic Starter
    Eddie

I logged in to this update this morning for my Louisiana refund. Filed 1/25 and accepted 1/25.

Your refund was forwarded to your financial institution on 2/22/2018. Please allow three (3) days for the refund to post to your account. If you have not received your refund within this time, please contact your bank. If you have not received your refund after 30 days, please call us at 855-307-3893 during regular business hours Monday through Thursday, 8:00 AM to 4:20 PM and Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:20 PM

My partners return was filed at the same time and is still pending.

Right before I got this update my status said “your refund is pending approval.”

Viewing 6 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        birdman225

Matt have u received your Louisiana refund? And what was wrong?

Matt

Still pending approval status for a week and it’s been exactly 60 days now.

BlackBoy225

Anyone still stuck on pending approval?

Jessickah

I got that message on 3/29 now here it is well over 3 days later and no money, now my shit is back to pending approval!! Ughhhhhh. I don’t know what the hell is going on and no way to talk to anyone over the phone either

Rebecca

Filed 03/26/18 no movement

Steven

I filed and was accepted around the same time. Still saying “Pending Approval” It is very aggravating to see people get their returns 2 weeks ago and they filed 3 weeks after me.

Manda

How long before? Mine updated last week to the pending approval.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.