Literally nothing yet?!

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Literally nothing yet?!

• Topic Starter
    Naomionekanobe

Filed 1/28, ACTC, EIC
      Accepted 1/29
      Bars disappeared 2/1
      Nothing has happened since. No path message, transcripts have 0’s and “No return filed” Processing date of 2/26/2018

Just weird to me. anyone else with a similar situation?

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        B_NAcworth
          @b_nacworth

@9966 Untrue. I’m not a pather. Have no credits and my bars disappeared. Don’t even have the education credit and was accepted on 1/25. Bars went away two days ago. I’ve never had to wait more than 10 days for a refund in the last 11 years. This is some cockamamie shenanigans going on this year. Pather or not…you’re just not seeing movement.

Winter

@9966 – This isn’t true. If you’re going to update with a DD on the 17th, your transcripts will update by tomorrow evening with an 846 code.

Igor

Me-but no credits.

Calm down nobody won’t update till the 17 why can’t people understand that. Don’t matter u get transcripts irs said nobody will no what’s going on if ur a pather till 17th

Maria

I have been worrying myself to death for the past week. Mine were electronically submitted a week ago today and WMR is saying they don’t have a record of it. I called the hotline and same thing. What is going on??? I called my tax preparer and she said to check again tomorrow since I have the child tax on mine, but I had it last year too and by this time I at least had one bar on WMR.

AshlynHolland
                    @ashlynholland

This happened to me last year. I was so worried.

BUT… on Friday (before the 15th) my transcripts updated…
                    Then Saturday Morning (just like everyone else) I got my Bar back
                    Then Sunday Morning I got my DDD for the following Wednesday

Im a weekly…
                    The fact that your transcripts are blank is GOOD NEWS. That just simply means… you havent processed yet.

Just hang in there, I worried my self silly for no reason last year because everything came right on time.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.