Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        jemar707
          @jemar707

Did you file with Liberty Tax?

helpp

I filled with liberty tax my refund tool states that I will receive my refund thru direct deposit I ha requested a check to tthere office whats going on ddd is 2/10 has anybody received there check before the ddd ?

Jessica

I filed my taxes with Liberty Tax this year. The fees were outrageous and they said I couldn’t do direct deposit without paying the fees up front, which I thought was odd. I didn’t have the money so I had to receive a paper check. I received the $750 advance within 2 days. My problem is I checked the irs website and it says my refund has been accepted and now approved and says it will be deposited into my bank by 2/10. I wasn’t able to set up direct deposit. Where exactly is this bank it’s being deposited at? My refund was way more then $750. I’m starting to get worried about this. Has anyone else had this problem? Also did anyone have a problem receiving their money by the expected date?

Celestial
                  @celestial

Anyone received a DDD yet ? I got my state but no update on federal

kelly

Did it come on your ddd anyone? I’m getting a check at the office but i’m wondering if you have to wait til the day after your ddd for them to print and release it

Chris

faith my brother ddd is 2/11 too and he filed with liberty…let me know once you get yours and btw they use santa Barbara bank so you can check if it got there yet then you know your office should have within 2 days

faith

Anyone have to pick their check up from the office. Has anyone e Gotton to pick it up before their ddd. My ddd is 2/11 no call from liberty yet but I’m hopeful. I’m gonna be rolling in 8 grand here soon and the anticipation is killing me

kimm

File with liberty taxes 2-5….accepted 2-6.. anyone else file around this day

glwms77

Hi kimm I filed 2/5 accepted on 2/6, stuck on 1 bar

Larae

Has anyone received DDD after filing with Liberty?

Kristi

I have a DDD of before February 17, 2015 per WMR site. Has anyone actually picked up a check from the office yet?

Filed: 2/6
                                  Accpeted: 2/7

chloe

Did anyone pick up there check in office the fatty it was supposed to be sent?

kelly

Did you get your paper check on the ddd or was it the day before or even the day after?

Chris

Lisa when did you get the check from them…let me know Please my ddd is 2/11 just wanna know if they give same day or after?

lisa

Just got a ddd of 2/10

lisa

Anyone file on the 26th and got a ddd yet?

Devmar

i filled with them on 1/18 accepted 1/20 still no DD date. my transcript says my cycle is 20150405 and that me refund was issued with a 846 code.

stepha

I filed the 21st and got processed the same day but still stuck on the first bar on WMR. But i hear people are getting DD for tomorrow for the folks who filed on or before the 20th.

Oahu, Hawaii

Jake

Do paper checks come quicker than dd with Liberty?

Danielle

DD of 2/10 just got mines this morning!!!Thank God!!

Kyle

For everyone out there I just got off the phone with JTH. My ddd was today the 10th irs released my funds to them at 6:22pm.The lady on the phone said it could take 4 business days to be in my account.So I hope that happens and hope it helps anyone who had that ddd as well

curt

To everyone who is having a problem with jth their bank is riverdale bank their not going to tell u that but that is where yallsmoney is.i got a lot of friends in high places

Christine pizzamiglio

I got mine already just waiting for state now

Cyrus

Anybody has problems with the pick up checks

nikki

DD of 2/10 got it in my account….. Missing 1100$!!! It was sopp to be a charge of 379$.

Cyrus

Check for 2/12 but m y friends filed the same day as me 1/18 and got her check on the 7th anybody knows the bank of liberty tax NYC

Anna

DD of 02/10 and I am suppose to be picking up at office and still no check, does any one know what number we can call for their bank

Danielle

I hv a dd of 2/10 has anyone with this date got theirs yet???

curt

Any progress for anyone

Heather Brown

Curt hopefully it comes for us!!!! It is crazy how much money u pay them and this shit ..

Christine

I have the net spend card

curt

Oh ok…i got vision premier prepaid card but they deposit between 6am and 10am but its funny because i get my pay check around 3:30 am

• #19924
                                                                          nicole

I have my own netspend card and they deposit 24/7

• #19923
                                                                            curt

Everybody that getting they shit at 9 must have the same bank

• #19922
                                                                              curt

Aint that some shit still aint hit mine yet…so anxious am i!

• #19921
                                                                                nicole

its 11 22 where im at but i got it at 9 30 im in mn

• #19919
                                                                                  curt

Its 9:30 where y’all at its 12:15am in va..

• #19918
                                                                                    nicole

Yep check your cards I received my around 930 yeah I believe they just released everybody to there bank. To be honest

• #19915
                                                                                      curt

Damn right they need to speed shit up

• #19912
                                                                                        Christine pizzamiglio

Ya mine hit at 9pm I’m in Illinois

• #19911
                                                                                          curt

Are u fucking serious yay!! I told u it would be here there releasing money right and left..mine ain’t hit yet but im pretty sure it won’t be long

• #19906
                                                                                            Christine

Curt check your bank my return is in. My account it was just posted

• #19904
                                                                                              curt

You have to explain every detail to them to get an accurate answer…its kinda like being a detective..once they find out urnot stupid they tell the truth….

• #19898
                                                                                                Christine pizzamiglio

Curt mine was sent to my bank from jht on Friday afternoon they told me

• #19882
                                                                                                  curt

They sent my money to bank just waiting for them to approve it…they told u something different or the same thing?

• #19881
                                                                                                    Christine

Curt has ur bank approved it yet or r u still waiting for them to approve it

• #19880
                                                                                                      curt

Lady told me that mine had been released already just waiting on confromation from my bank and no they don’t release on the weekend

• #19878
                                                                                                        Heather Brown

Are they going to release anything over the weekend.? I called back this lady was nice she said hopefully tomorrow but no later than tuesday.

• #19870
                                                                                                          Amanda pollitt

Thanks hopefuly they will release our checks from pending status

• #19866
                                                                                                            Christine

Amanda jht told me to call them in the morning that’s when there system would be finished updating and will know more they said

• #19865
                                                                                                              Amanda pollitt

Curt did they say it wuld be released tomorrow from their bank? N does anybody noe when theyre system updates really??

• #19863
                                                                                                                curt

Hopefully jth got shit right and we got our money tomorrow hope we don’t have this same convo next year people

• #19862
                                                                                                                  Amanda pollitt

Keep checking my state qot filed same day as yurs n they hav it

• #19861
                                                                                                                    Christine

Amanda. I filed mine on January 28 th and the irs excepted it on the 30th and everything my dd for my federal was on the 6th

• #19851
                                                                                                                      Amanda pollitt

It depends on wen it was sent tu them mine is thwir n they said it will post tuqether or the day after

• #19849
                                                                                                                        Christine

Amanda I called jht and they didn’t see my state at all only my federal so we should get our state whence get our federal to then

• #19846
                                                                                                                          Amanda pollitt

Prolly because we fell on a weekend :/

• #19844
                                                                                                                            curt

Because of the 2/6 dd it messed the cycle up for dd so everybody paper gettin released late we should be straight tomorrow

• #19842
                                                                                                                              curt

just told me that mine was reLeased to my bank just waiting on conformation that 2/6 dd really screw up

• #19841
                                                                                                                                Amanda pollitt

Jth they saw my state too

• #19840
                                                                                                                                  Christine

Amanda who did u call to find out about the state I still haven’t heard anything bout my state taxes and that’s another 1500 for me that I need

• #19837
                                                                                                                                    Amanda pollitt

Also does anyone noe about bank efts?? Someone else said takes one day tu clear for sending bank n one day tu clear for receiving bank is that true??

• #19834
                                                                                                                                      curt

Heck yeah lets bug the shit outta them!

• #19833
                                                                                                                                        Amanda pollitt

I keep qettin tuesday wtf…lets keep callin!!

• #19822
                                                                                                                                          Amanda pollitt

How in the world do we fiqure out where our state refund is

• #19810
                                                                                                                                            curt

So Heather you waited a day plus the weekend and on Monday you got your money so they actually released your funds a day before the three day deadline…their some ass holes

• #19814
                                                                                                                                                Heather Brown

She told me at the latest by Tues.

• #19809
                                                                                                                                                Amanda pollitt

I hope n pray tu qod mine is in my bank acct tomorrow morning im tryin tu qet a car…does state qo thru same process? They dnt hav tu take fees out their??

• #19813
                                                                                                                                                    Brian

I asked if they get are state refund too. They told me no,it should go directly to your bank. JTH Told me my federal should be at my bank by mon. or tues.

• #19800
                                                                                                                                                    christy m

Mines still pending also this is some bs

• #19792
                                                                                                                                                      nicole

Mines still pending they still say ni later then tuesday

• #19783
                                                                                                                                                        curt

Any progress with jth anyone? Or is everyone still pending

• #19757
                                                                                                                                                          christy m

Yeah curt they are telling me the same thing i have called several times they think its a joke

• #19755
                                                                                                                                                            curt

Still havnt got mine either still pending they said either Mon or tue at the latest have u called jth today nicole

• #19754
                                                                                                                                                              nicole

So haven’t nobody received there’s yet

• #19743
                                                                                                                                                                nicole

That don’t make any since why Friday when was your dd date from the irs

• #19741
                                                                                                                                                                  nicole

So did jth say they allready sent your money to your account or is it still sitting there processsing like everybody else

• #19730
                                                                                                                                                                    nicole

Havent got any thing i dont think.any body have but they said there working so hard processing i just dont get it

• #19728
                                                                                                                                                                      nicole

See they told me i cpuld gt it on the weekend

• #19711
                                                                                                                                                                        curt

If u get yours let me know so i can check my account

• #19704
                                                                                                                                                                          curt

How many people has called jth and raised hell

• #19703
                                                                                                                                                                            curt

Im in the same boat in va beach va been getting the run around all day still says its pending to hit my bank

• #19689
                                                                                                                                                                              nicole

They told me it could take up til the eleventh to they said three business day

• #19671
                                                                                                                                                                                Christine pizzamiglio

The it’s says they released my check I went through liberty taxes in peru Illinois so how long do I have to wait till I get my money from liberty taxes

• #19446
                                                                                                                                                                                  d

I files the 28th an it says they got them an that’s it. I don’t no what is going on I know property the files.the same day or right after. An got there’s already

• #8874
                                                                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

I used them run around is crazy with them

• #8761
                                                                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

Has anyone gotten their refund through liberty?? If so how close to the DDD? mine is set for 2-21, filed 2-5

• #5865
                                                                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I did my taxes with Liberty, anyone know how long it will take for my refund to go to JTH and then my bank? My refund will deposited in JTH’s account tomorrow.

• #19677
                                                                                                                                                                                            Christine pizzamiglio

It will take 11 business days for liberty taxes to release ur funds

• #4165043
                                                                                                                                                                                          Admin
                                                                                                                                                                                          jemar707
                                                                                                                                                                                            @jemar707

Liberty

• #19826
                                                                                                                                                                                            Danielle

The first time i called the lady told me ny the 11th the second time i called a lady said by thursday but they have had the money since the 6th.Wtf!

Viewing 1 reply thread
                                                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘Liberty Tax’ is closed to new topics and replies.