Liberty tax

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Liberty tax

• This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tam.
  • Topic Starter
    Jerry

I filed on the second and still one bar. Code 152
      Can’t order transcript either with new address…

Also replublic bank can’t find my account???

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Tam

@matt I used liberty tax in Illinois and I don’t have a ddd except for wmr tells me the 22nd.

Sher B

Thank you OPALMOON! checked the JTH phone number. No dep info yet. Im okay with that. Now i can chk that # for info!!!

Sher B

Is there a website for REPUBLIC deposits–wherein WE can chk incoming DDDs?

Sher B

Im posting here for others’ questions.

In Louisville, Ky. Filed Jan 30th with Lib. Small EIC.

Just called Liberty Tax, here in Lou, KY.
                No checks incoming at all today thusfar. My DDD projected by Feb 22. Wasnt expecting movement this weekend.

Ky state WMR msg changed this morning. I now have a msg that says MY KY STATE REFUND WAS MAILED.

Im okay with Tuesday-Wednesday. Cannot complain really. Expected MUCH worse.

opalmoon75

IF REpuclic cant find you then call JTH financial they are probably who is handling your money, they are the ones doing mine the number is 1-800-966-0868 they ask the same info everyone else does. I found this out today from my bank. I filed 2-2 also and got the update this morning so you will probably get one in the big update tonight.

Matt

Has anyone gotten a liberty DD?

Dee

@Sher

Did you speak to them and they said they had your funds? I was just told they have not gotten funds from the IRS and to call next week. I’m about in tears because all other companies got the funds.

Dee

Jth financial, not republic :)

Sher B

LIBERTY TAX CLIENT–EVERY YEAR.

FILED JAN 30. IRS GV ME AN APPROVAL AND A DEPOSIT DATE OF FEB 22. Will pick up paper check from Lib. Fees will be taken out.

MY KENTUCKY return is now approved and “will be mailed soon”.

NOT BAD REALLY! CONSIDERING I HAD A SMALL EIC CREDIT!

This is the first yesr I can have my refund. Mine has been taken for student loan for A DECADE! I have finally got the balance– 10,000 loan– DISCHARGED!! WITH NELNET!

So sorry that this year’s filing has caused so much chaos!!! You know, as I filed I tried to think of the BIG PIC. Yes, we are living in a world of fear-based insecurity.

THE IRS now, has to deal with Millions, of taxpayers, but now added stressors and the daunting task of identity theft and other crimes, with COMPLETELY OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY!!!
                          JUST TRYING YO BE REALISTIC/SYMPATHETIC.

I decided to sit back and let God do His work..

Jerry

Now I can’t order with either address ?

Fe

@Jerry

Try ordering your transcripts with your old address.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.