KY State Return

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season KY State Return

• This topic has 144 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by margaret.
  • Topic Starter
    Dion

I filed and was accepted on 1/20, when i got to the state where’s my refund page and enter my info it still doesn’t show my information. I was wanting to know if anyone in Ky has had this problem and if anyone in Ky has received a DDD for the State Refund.

Viewing 143 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        margaret

I didn’t file til July. Usually only takes 2 or 3 days because I efile .The person told me they was going in order received I may get mine for Christmas or next Christmas.

lala

According to the phone conversation i had, they are doing alot of adjustments based off some new information they recieved. Such as the family size tax credit etc. So what you think you may be getting you may not be getting. My return a little close to 900$ now im only getting $4 due to adjustments

Rob

My KY state return was filed through Liberty Tax and they sent me an e-mail on February 10th saying it had been accepted, over a month later here on March 12th, still getting “We are unable to provide information about your return electronically” on the website, when I call it’s just a automated system that says they have received it and it is processing, no way to talk to an actual person. What is going on here?

joecool

I got that message for a few weeks, pretty much since the online lookup started working towards the end of January I think. I was told the same thing as you each time I called. That they had received my return and are processing. In fact, they still said that even the last time I called. The message on the online lookup just changed in the last couple of days for me.

sammykay

@Joecool

How long did you get the message about being able to give information electronically be for it updated to the approved note?
                  I just called and they said they got my return and are processing it

joecool

sorry- there was a typo in my last note below. My return was “accepted” on 1/21, not 2/21.

joecool

Update:

I call on Monday 2/23 about my refund that was filed Turbotax and accepted on 2/21. The lady said that they had all of the issues with the fraudulent returns in the first week or two and that my return actually did not get into the system until 2/3. In addition, she said they are about two weeks delayed processing returns from their stated 7-10 business day projection. She said to add two weeks to 7-10 business days from 2/3, and that’s when I should expect it. This would mean I should expect the return between today (2/26) and next Tuesday 3/3.

Also, sometime between Tuesday and just now, I am getting a different message on the dept of revenue online lookup screen. I was getting the “unable to provide info about your return electronically” message, but it now says “your 2014 return has been received. A direct deposit of your refund has been authorized and should be issued within 10 days”.

They are just very delayed and have done a piss poor job of communicating it.

Dion

Im getting that message as well and when I call it says still processing and I was accepted on 1/20. I’ve about given up on it.

sammykay

Anyone else getting this when checking on their state refund? When I call it says we are processing your refund. We are unable to provide information about your return electronically. If you wish to speak to a representative you may contact the offices at (502) 564-4581, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. eastern standard time and a representative will assist you.

mswall06

@Joyce
                            I got the same thing.
                            Called Tuesday was told to give it another week.
                            Accepted 1/20

Joyce

We filed on Jan 22nd electronically using Turbo Tax and getting the same response as you are still. Online says it cannot display our info (we have no offset on our taxes or anything) and the automated system says it is processing and they will contact us if they need further info.

I called at the ten business day mark and the customer service person told me it was there and processing and to try the middle of the next week, but that was almost two weeks ago.

Will be calling again next week to see what the heck is going on, this is taking a crazy amount of time for electronic returns.

joecool

I filed on 1/21. I am getting a return for KY ($1200), but owe taxes federal ($1500-ish). i have not filed federal for obvious reasons. Filed thru TurboTax, who right away said KY had accepted the return. I called toward the end of January, and the lady said the return had been received. The online lookup still shows me as “We are unable to provide information about your return electronically. If you wish to speak to a representative you may contact the offices at (502) 564-4581” I will try calling tomorrow. Any idea what the hold up is for this situation?

AmariC05

DD just came in. Approved 2/6

mswall06

I don’t think I have an offset…they just told me it’s still processing… And I told her mine has been processing over ten days….she said the time limits no longer apply because of that fraud

AmariC05

Lilly,

Yes it takes a while. I had an offset last year and had to wait about 8 weeks for a paper check.

Lilly

So I have a small offset, $500 of my $2000 return. I was told they have had my return since 02/04 but the offset hasnt been applied. The lady I talked to today said all offsets take 10-12 weeks. :( Anyone else told this?

mswall06

I was accepted 1/21…..Still says received and processing :-(

Jonny

@confused if it was suppose to be DD and they sent you a paper check it is because there was an offset or bank rejected funds. I think that is the only couple of reasons why that would happen.

Jonny

I just got my State this morning I was approved Thursday the 5th.

Kevin

Not sure if anyone has posted, but I have a question…

For those of you that received notice that a DD was approved and would be sent to your bank, how long did it take for the deposit to actually hit your bank? Thanks!

confused

Mine says : Refund Status

Your 2014 return has been received. A refund check was authorized and mailed on Feb 06, 2015
                                                  For Kentucky but still haven’t gotten it plus it’s supposed to be dd. Anyone with this problem does it take a few days after it says this even for dd. It’s confusing!

Allie

I had a small offset this year. It will not give me my status online but tells me to call. I called and they said it can take six weeks for them to apply the offset and send to me. Will it really take this long? She said she could see that it had been there since last week and has not been applied to the offset yet.

Eric

It didn’t let me finish, the kicker for me was when she got upset when I started asking her about the release date and the 10 additional business days. What do you guys think???

Eric

Well, I just got off the phone with ky rev, done processing and told the dd would be within 10 days on Feb 4th. So I decided to call this morning and the woman says 10 business days to process and I reply I already have that and she then says it’s processed and approved but had not been released lol. Soooo I politely asked so is there a date for release and she says 10 business days lol. So I’m like 20 business days and she then tells me she’s not going to argue with me. Amazing. Ky is on a whole new level this yr.

Dion

19 days and counting, I’m still processing. I received my Fed refund on January 31. Kentucky has been awful this year.

Jonny

Thanks Keri

keri

I don’t think it was TT it was everyone

I got my update on phone Wednesday. I called yesterday and they said it was approved the 3rd and I’d have it in a couple days. Checked bank last night and it was there so a deposit day for today.. so 4 days

Jonny

Thursday My state updated saying I would get my DD within 10 days. How many days is it taking once you get approved?

Jonny

@Keri The state of Kentucky doesn’t recognize the injured spouse forms, but they don’t offset to federal departments like DoE. They will however offset if you owe a state bill such as University of Kentucky or similar

Anonymous

Just checked my account and money is in the bank. I don’t think I’ll be using Turbo Tax again next year. They screwed up big time this season.

keri

Just got my state!! (Deposit for tmr) yay!

Joyce

Correction on my post we filed on 1/22 electronically not on 2/22…oops

• #4103512
                                                                        Joyce

It was just on WHAS-11 television news that ALL KY electronic returns and refunds are being held as there is a problem with Turbo Tax filing returns. This includes other states not just Kentucky so they said.

We filed on 2/22 and all we have is that it is processing from the telephone call number to check on it.

• #4103240
                                                                          Keri

Do they offset state if you owe to the dept of education? I filed injured spouse and I’m just hoping they don’t take it

• #4103098
                                                                            Casey.T

Hi guys! I just called and they advised my check had been mailed out on 2/5. Does anyone know where they mail the checks out from?

TIA!

• #4103064
                                                                              Keri

I filed IS so I won’t get my fed for a while :( but hopefully I get my state soon

• #4103047
                                                                                rebekah

I filed Jan 26th. This morning my federal says it’s approved with a DD by Feb 10th. State also says approved and I should receive it within 10 days…. getting excited!

• #4103032
                                                                                  Kygal

My Ky refund is in my accoynt this morning!
                                                                                    I bank with USAA and they post deposits a day early.

• #4102954
                                                                                    Jonny

Nope they send it pretty quick but they send it in a check instead of DD. They will probably tell you when they mailed it if you call and that it could take up to 10 days. But from past experience it only took a couple days after they send the check

• #4102947
                                                                                      George

Thank you. Does it take a lot longer to receive? I think I have an offset for a couple hundred.

• #4102945
                                                                                        Jonny

Means there was an offset on your account or under review. I had that on time year before last. I ended up oweing 200 bucks to Elizabethtown Community and tech college.

• #4102940
                                                                                          George

What does it mean if it says they can’t provide me with the status of my account electronically and to call the number to talk to a rep? Is that bad?

• #4102936
                                                                                            Kelly B.

Your 2014 return has been received. A refund check was authorized and mailed on Feb 04, 2015.

• #4102909
                                                                                              mswall06

Mine was accepted 1/21….when I call it says “received and processing”
                                                                                                *sighs*
                                                                                                Still no DDD

• #4102750
                                                                                                Keri

I hope so!! That would be nice :)

• #4102745
                                                                                                  Jesse

Accepted 1/21. Yesterday when I checked, it finally stated that my DD was authorized. I checked again and it says that no information was found.

But either way, good news: I have a pending deposit on my Cash Card and my money is to be disbursed on Monday (02/09/15). I imagine some of you other folks will be receiving it by then also.

• #4102573
                                                                                                    carol

Since my return was accepted on 1/20 and the online status checker hasn’t been working, I appreciate this thread and info I’ve received from the participants.

I finally called and talked to someone who said my return was still in processing. I also asked about the reason for the delays this year and she confirmed it was both backlog and technical difficulties causing it.

• #4102484
                                                                                                      Dion

I was accepted 1/20 and mine is still proceeding, so the 10 day theory is out the door. I don’t know why mine is taking so long but it’s beyond frustrating.

• #4102400
                                                                                                        Jonny

I filed and got accepted on the 26th. Website doesn’t have any info. I called just now and I got accepted and a DD is approved. Says I will receive my DD in 5 to 10 business days.

• #4102391
                                                                                                          keri

Hopefully mine will too!! Fingers crossed

• #4102389
                                                                                                            kygal

I just spoke with a representative from the Ky Dept of Revenue ( (502) 564-4581 pressed 0 for operator and asked to speak with someone about my refund). I told her that the website did not recognize any of my information. She looked up my return and told me that my tax return processed on Feb 3, and my direct deposit was authorized for the same day. She said to look for the deposit in my band within 3-5 business days from the date of processing.

Hopefully the deposit will be in there tomorrow. ☺

• #4102235
                                                                                                              Keri

You should get approved on the 10th day. Accepted 21 got approved yesterday with a DDD in 10, days

• #4102225
                                                                                                                rebekah

Business day 9

• #4102223
                                                                                                                  rebekah

Still being processed today…. sucks. Day 9

• #4102207
                                                                                                                    Keri

Nothing in the bank!! Just wondering how long it’ll be! Lol

• #4102006
                                                                                                                      viola smith
                                                                                                                        @violasmith85

When I filed my taxes it wouldn’t let me get my KY refund DD. Said I had to have a check mailed. Is it because I no longer live in KY? I thought that was weird.

• #4101962
                                                                                                                        Keri

now I wonder if KY will make us wait the full 10 days before they deposit the refund or not?!

• #4101884
                                                                                                                          Anonymous

Well at least the website has now acknowledged that it’s broken! Called the number just now and it finally says my return was recieved, processed, and will be dd in 10 business days. Way to go KY, really dropped the ball this yr! Here’s hoping I wake up in the morning to some $$ in my account!

• #4101807
                                                                                                                            keri

I just, called the number and mine git approved with a DDD of 10, days! (State)

• #4101802
                                                                                                                              Dion

I called and it said mine is being processed, I filled on 1/21 and accepted same day. Hopefully I’ll see some money soon.

• #4101799
                                                                                                                                keri

Called the number and my, state has been approved with a dd of 10, days. Wonder how soon we’ll get it

• #4101782
                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

I filed and was accepted 1/24. As all of you all did, I got the error on the website until just yesterday.
                                                                                                                                    When I checked yesterday it said a 2013 year was authorized for deposit.

However, today I got my refund from KY state.

I am a T-mobile prepaid money card user.

• #4101496
                                                                                                                                    rebekah

I called them and she said it’s there but hadn’t been processed yet.

• #4101495
                                                                                                                                      Anonymous

mine says 2013 as well. I called the tax hotline. The lady told me it is not working properly. I think it is just a mistake with it saying 2013 instead of 2014. She said mine was approved yesterday and will be in my bank within 3-5 business days

• #4101456
                                                                                                                                        Jonny

@keri Hopefully you get your update in the morning also =). I haven’t heard anyone around where I live getting their state yet. A few around me have gotten their Fed or at least have a date. A friend of mine filed the 28 and another the 29th. They have gotten a date of 2/6

• #4101446
                                                                                                                                          keri

Todat is day 10 for me (business days). Filed 1/20 accepted state 1/21

• #4101443
                                                                                                                                            jonny

@rebekah Same here, I filed like 10am 26 or somewhere around there and got accepted for both fed and state. Called in this morning because the website was still showing in information. She said it has not been processed yet that it will take 7 to 10 business days. Today is the 7th day so hopefully we will see an update tomorrow morning. Looks like I am going to get state before federal. Hopefully State and Fed update in the morning for me. I will be so excited maybe even squeal Like a school girl.

• #4101435
                                                                                                                                              rebekah

I filed on January 26th. As of today my federal is still being processed and state is saying no information is available.

• #4101376
                                                                                                                                                keri

I just, checked and it says my 2013 refund.

• #4101349
                                                                                                                                                  KYRedhead

I FINALLY received an update today on the KY WMR that my refund was authorized and a direct deposit would be sent within 10 days. My refund was received by the state on January 21st.

Sounds like they are definitely keeping with 10 business day schedule. Good luck everyone!!!!

• #4100945
                                                                                                                                                    Kevin

I spoke to an agent today. She said there was an error on my part, but that they had received and deducted that portion, which ended up being a $26 error. She said I would get the remainder of my refund by check, but that it hadn’t been approved yet. So not sure exactly what that means. She mentioned waiting a week or two for the check to come in.

So at least they are looking at returns. About time, considering it’s been two weeks tomorrow since I was accepted.

• #4100932
                                                                                                                                                      Keri

well I guess they havent proceessed them yet… still getting same on everything!!

• #4100502
                                                                                                                                                        kygal

KY “Where’s my Refund” site is working now, but it did not find my information. It says to wait 7-10 days…

Note: Online refund status check is for current year refund status only. To obtain previous year refund status, please call (502) 564-4581 (Toll) to speak to an examiner.
                                                                                                                                                          Please enter your Social Security Number and the exact refund amount as shown on your Kentucky tax return.

No information is found for the information you entered. Please recheck your Social Security Number and refund amount. Also, initial processing for error-free electronically filed returns is 7-10 days. Initial processing for mailed in returns may take up to 12 weeks. If it has been more than 12 weeks since you mailed your refund request, you may call (502) 564-4581, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. eastern standard time for taxpayer assistance.

• #4100438
                                                                                                                                                          Kelly B.

Kentucky Were Is My Refund is fixed and this is the results I got 10:08 AM est 02/02/2015

Where Is My Refund?

Refund Status
                                                                                                                                                            Your 2013 return has been received. A refund check has been authorized and should be mailed within 10 days.

• #4099993
                                                                                                                                                            ann

Filed Fed & State on jan 9th. fed was accepted on the 12 & Ky on the 13th. Already got my federal on the 30th but can’t get any info on state. When I call the number it says no info available and the website hasn’t worked in days. I know its supposed to be 7-10 days but its already way past that :(

• #4099695
                                                                                                                                                              Charles S

Sorry (502) 564-1600

• #4099678
                                                                                                                                                                Charles S

Eric: Call: 502-564-4581 and go through the prompts it’s easy and see what they say I just tried again and go the same answer

• #4099543
                                                                                                                                                                  Eric

I just got off the line with ky rev 502-564-4581 and the lady said no refunds had been given and they were gonna run it out 10 business days from your acceptance date. Im assuming they trying to keep all the interest money they can.

• #4099534
                                                                                                                                                                    Charles S

Dion please read my post this morning 02/02/2015

• #4099505
                                                                                                                                                                      keri

Mine says info not available still

• #4099474
                                                                                                                                                                        Charles Stewart

I called (502) 564-1600 this morning @ 8:30 AM est and my refund was authorized and will be mailed within 10 days? I getting direct deposit so I will have to wait and see what happens. But this is good news

• #4099460
                                                                                                                                                                          Anne P

(502) 564-4581 is the number I called this morning. Pressed 1 and then 3. I filed on 1/21 and was accepted same day. They informed me that it was received but has not been processed. It can take 7-10 BUSINESS days, which today would be day 8. She also said that they have not been notified yet as to when they will be releasing funds. And asked me to call back Thursday or Friday. They are also aware of the website error but she had no idea when that would be fixed.

• #4099443
                                                                                                                                                                            Keri

I, won’t be able to call any today! Can someone comment I’d they do call to see what’s going on please?

• #4098953
                                                                                                                                                                              mswall06

Seems like they aren’t doing anything

• #4098902
                                                                                                                                                                                Keri

Oh Im sorry for some reason it didnt finish my saying. Ive gotten a DD from KY state before in the past years, but this year isn’t doing anything. When I called them Friday they said none had been processed yet

• #4098889
                                                                                                                                                                                  Anonymous

@Keri I think you must be the only one! Nothing here, and I’ve always gotten it back within a week. Guess I’ll be calling Monday to find out wth they are doing!

• #4098843
                                                                                                                                                                                    mswall06

@Keri
                                                                                                                                                                                      Lucky u! I haven’t gotten a thing from them

• #4098819
                                                                                                                                                                                      Keri

Ive already got a DD from Kentucky state, but I dunno why they arent working on the website or anything.

• #4098800
                                                                                                                                                                                        viola smith
                                                                                                                                                                                          @violasmith85

This year when I filed my kentucky state it said Kentucky doesn’t do direct deposit? Is this just because I no longer live in Kentucky? I’m absolutely sure I did a DD the previous years.

• #4098708
                                                                                                                                                                                          mswall06

I’m calling first thing Monday

• #4098434
                                                                                                                                                                                            keri

7-10 days my butt… exactly 10, days today. Are they opened on Saturdays? ?

• #4098084
                                                                                                                                                                                              mswall06

Still…NOTHING!!

• #4098046
                                                                                                                                                                                                KYRedhead

Nothing on my end yet. This is the longest I’ve ever waited on a refund, it’s crazy!!

• #4098044
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Kevin

Nope, nothing here. Was accepted on the 21st and Federal has already been DDed. Same issue as everyone else. I’m assuming they’ll “get around to it” sometime before April 15th. What really pisses me off is the fact that they aren’t saying anything about it. Just the 7-10 days crap. What’s gonna happen on Monday when no one from the 20th has their refund and they’re blowing up the phone lines? What excuse can we expect then?

• #4098024
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jonny

Has anyone got their Kentucky refund yet? I am still not getting info with the phone number. I am also getting the SSL error on the website so cannot check it there.

• #4097416
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Tommie

I have tried for 3 days have received my Federal refund , but KY’s web site says can not open web page, phone # has no results also. KY. received and accepted it through Turbo tax almost 2 weeks ago. In past years I always received my state refund several days earlier then Federal. Not this year obliviously.

• #4097357
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kevin

So I am assuming no one else has been able to open up the KY WMR yet. Any luck?

• #4096989
                                                                                                                                                                                                          mswall06

I don’t know anything about my federal or state! How can we call on the 11th day if it falls on a Saturday!? Lol, my told me mine was processing Tuesday… Does it REALLY take that long to “process”!?

• #4096964
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Keri

So, I just got off the phone with them because I had to file injured spouse, and apparently it doesnt cover state you have to send that in. She said that no refunds have been processed yet and didnt give me a time frame. I dont think they wll take my state, because its my husbands school debt.

• #4096944
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dion

502-564-4581

• #4096919
                                                                                                                                                                                                                keri

It’s already been 9 days for me. What was the, number you called?

• #4096881
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Dion

I received my federal refund today, so I called KY about my state return and was told it takes 7-10 days and to call back on the 11th day. I really didn’t get anywhere, I see every other state giving out refunds I just don’t see what the hold up could be.

• #4096823
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    mswall06

Same here! I think I’m going to call

• #4096324
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      keri

Still no word no update and I can’t find any information. Boo!

• #4096109
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        mswall06

Exactly! I think every other state has gotten theirs already… Damn near anyway

• #4096103
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          kevin

Yeah, this whole issue with Kentucky is ridiculous. It’s one thing to have the refunds delayed, but to just give us a bunch of representative jargon when you call to inquire is rude. You’re tellin’ me that no one at the Kentucky Department of Revenue has any idea what is going on? Haha, good one.

• #4096025
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            mswall06

They told me 7days….lol…it’s been 8! Lol

• #4095797
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Chuck

What is going on with Kentucky Were’s My Refund haven’t been able to open the site in 3 days, I was accepted on the 21, Turbo Tax states, LOL

• #4095671
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                mswall06

That’s what I’d like to know…the number doesn’t tell u anything either

• #4095594
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  MrsChuckHall

i connot believe the site is still down wtf r they doin with there time?……

• #4095538
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    mswall06

Still…NOTHING!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      What is going on!?

• #4095367
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      keri

I hope filing injured spouse didn’t delay my state. I didn’t think it would tho!

• #4095223
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        KYRedhead

Nothing found for me on the automated phone line and the website is still down too. I always get my KY refund before federal. Not this year I guess…..

• #4094916
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Keri

Im hoping we see an update tonight…

• #4094814
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            mswall06

I spoke with a live person. She told me that my stuff was processing and that it takes seven days(today is the 7-8 day)….she then said after it’s done processing it’s another seven days to send a check…I told her that I have direct deposit.. She said it’ll still take seven days

• #4094651
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              keri

Yeah. I won’t get fed for a while because I filed injured spouse. But I always, get state first and most ppl got their states

• #4094623
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dion

I still can’t use the site and the phone number tells me no information available. I will get my Fed refund on Friday, and I’ve never gotten it before state before. I don’t know what the problem is with Kentucky this year. I Google searched for a hotline number to speak to an agent but couldn’t find one.

• #4094616
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  KYKiki

I haven’t been able to use the website, still has that stupid server code and the automated line still says no info available. I can’t find a number for a live person, so I guess we just have to wait. Kentucky is being ridiculous this year, the least they could do is fix the darn website.

• #4094569
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    keri

Has anyone called and spoke to a live person yet?? Still nothing on my end.

• #4094176
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      mswall06

I usually have mine..or at least notifica that they’ve received it by now

• #4094137
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Dion

I called the number as well and it said no info available. I can’t remember Kentucky ever being this slow. I usually have my state refund in my account a week after filing.

• #4094123
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          mswall06

Same here…I called the number and nothing…. Smh..this is crazy

• #4094113
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            keri

Still down for me..

• #4094070
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              mswall06

Mine is still down too

• #4094061
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Keri

Still not working for me!!!! Anyone else??

• #4094015
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  mswall06

I can’t access the page either…update!?….maybe….HOPEFULLY
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    LOL

• #4094007
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    WildcatKy

well i hope they are finally updating their system i was accepted on the 13th

• #4094006
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dion

Keri I’ve been getting the ssl connection message since about 8am, I hope it means they are upgrading.

• #4094001
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        keri

Everytime I try to log in to check it takes me to an ssl connection error. Is it down?

• #4093705
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Anonymous

When I log in on state it says your 2013 return has been received and is being processed…idk what to think about that because they took my entire refund last year because I had a lien placed on me. So I’m guessing it’s an error on their part but no info on 2014 return as of yet

• #4093683
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            TJ

Same thing is happening to me so its KY not an issue on our part

• #4093665
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kevin

Mswall06,

No I haven’t. Still states that there is no info from my return in big bold red letters. I think we might be waiting til the federal does it’s thing.

• #4093645
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                mswall06

Has anyone received a DDD for KY???
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Heard anything??

• #4093490
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Keri

I filed on 1-20, got accepted FEd the same day, got accepted State Ky around 330 this morning (1-21). I filed injured spouse, so not really sure if that will delay my state or not

• #4093462
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Piggy

I say we let Kentucky piggyback and ride that puppy into tax refund city.

• #4093460
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dion

I read that KY is a piggyback state which means they don’t approve a refund until the Fed refund is approved. I don’t know if that’s true I usually get my state refund a week before my fed refund. I guess we will find out soon.

• #4093457
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        mswall06

I filed ky tax….I got accepted sometime yesterday… The number and website both say they can’t find anything….. Maybe soon

• #4093454
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Aj

I’m just lucky the state rep said once it gets in main batch they can change it state has it and he seen the errors just cldnt adjust it til the next stage

• #4093452
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Kevin

AJ,

I’m not sure why that happened. As for me, everything I entered in my Federal on Turbo Tax was transferred to State.

• #4093450
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              aj

Did u guys dependents get claimed by state I filed w turbo tax and just me on state got claimed I had to call Frankfort today to see what cld be done

• #4093449
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Kevin

Good to know you have the same thing going on! Hopefully we get an update by the end of the week.

• #4093448
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  aj

When I filed my dependents didn’t Carry over like federal had it so It just has me claimed on it instead of all of us didn’t even give a option to claim them had to call state today to see what cld be done

• #4093440
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Dion

Kevin. Yes I was sent and acceptance email by TurboTax but no info is showing on my site. I guess since we both have the same thing happening ky site must not be updated yet.

Thanks for the information.

• #4093435
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kevin

Hey Dion,

I filed and was accepted the 21st for Kentucky, Federal accepted on the 20th. Federal is showing as accepted on WMR and Turbo Tax, however the Kentucky site says that no information is available for my refund. However, Turbo Tax sent me a message stating Kentucky had received and accepted it. Not sure if this is what you’re seeing, but thought I’d chime in.

Viewing 143 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.