JUST SOME INFO TO HELP SOMEONE!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season JUST SOME INFO TO HELP SOMEONE!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cakes1981.
  • Topic Starter
    Cakes1981

Ok I filed Jan 23. Feb 17th bars disappears still processing message. March 8th got a letter stating I had 2 returns filed with my ss . called 800 number verified idenity. They deleted both returns and told me to paper file. I later filed sent priority mail march 15th irs received it on mar17th. 10 days later finally updated to 1bar. Then next day bar disappeared to still processing… March 28 irs told me I have to is verify in person. Made appointment. App date may 23rd. Instead of waiting for my appt I called irs april 4th and lied and said I was is verifying and my call was disconnected. The nice man finish the verify said that I did not pass. And to just find my 2015 returns and call back. Did that 5 min later passed if verify. April 7th transcripts updated with new address sat morning April 8th wmr updated with ddd April 12th… If your stuck on still processing message 9 times out of 10 you refund process has stopped and you should call to find out why.

• The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.