Is there supposed to be a "big update" saturday or not?

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Is there supposed to be a "big update" saturday or not?

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by @acrane.
  • Topic Starter
    Renee

I kept reading that there was an expected huge update to WMR tomorrow!? Now I’m seeing different things.
      I realize the IRS posted that the update will be on or maybe before the 18th.. but on other pages people are like almost throwing a party over the “big update” tomorrow!?
      If they do update do you think we will see it right after midnight or early am like before?

Sorry. I’m sure these questions have been asked and awnsered and I hate to sound redundent.. we have all been through the ringer at this point.. just want to know if I should throw on my overly anxiously nervous hat, & toss and turn tonight? Or save it for the 18th πŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        @acrane

Glad I finally got a ddd, but notice how it’s all us early filers……wth. pretty ass backwards

That girl

Filed 1/23
            DDD 2/23

NonaSC

dd 02/23

sunglaze
                @sunglaze

DDD 2/23 filed 1/23 Finally! !!!!!!!

Kelly Flynn

Wmr updated I got 2 bars and a DDD of 2/23

Alex

3:35am EST finally!!!! DDD 2/23

Filed & accepted 1/17
                    PATH message forever

Finally something solid!

Leah

@
                      Igot1000000backcuzilayonmybackhowbowdah

It’s a pretty awesome name though!

lol I changed my name to snap back at a troll on the other thread.. forgot to change it back

jace4655
                          @jace4655

I’m hoping that it’s updated in the next few minutes.

Carrie101
                            @carrie101

I’m voting on a big update on Saturday, 2/18, with a big DD in the middle of next week. JMO, FWIW. Also voting for between 3:30 and 6:00 am ET.

Lol thank you. I was really just joking though I’m not gonna be up chattering my teeth all night. Haha.. I can wait for the $…. but i am just worried something is wrong.
                              I can’t view my trans online but was able to order by mail weds. So I know nothing that’s on them. WMR on 1 bar since the day I filed, never saw path or anything else. Everyone seems to know cycle codes etc.. and I’m just lost in wonder-land. .
                              I can’t call because it’s not been the 21 days. And I have heard too many horror stories of people getting flagged when they call early. But my neighbor filed same day, same exact tax situation, (same Amt of kids, same ages, we even make within dollars of each other & nothing has changed for either of us). & coworker filed this past MONDAY. Both pathers and both got deposits already.
                              Frustrating. Nerve racking. Just gonna sleep, relax and think up the positivity vibes.

NonaSC

I think it will be because my wmr hasn’t change but when I check my online transcript today at 1pm it has release code 843 date 03/06/2016. I owe the irs and I called the offset line they have subtracted there money stated I should received my remaining money on the 23rd,
                                File 01/30
                                Accepted 01/31
                                PATH message 02/04
                                Both Transcript 02/04
                                Processing message 02/16 still on there
                                I checked my transcript on today at 1pm transcript have code 846 refund issue 03/06/2017
                                cycle 20170505 date 02/20/17

MrsDennyM

Go to sleep hon. Call the 800 number in the post I titled it with the number to call and the EXT. To type in. Call that Monday and tell them you got a state paper check and ask if they see a ddd for your federal. Say it was an error with and they asked if you got your federal yet so you’re worried.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.