irs.com and app show different amounts

Home Forums Archives WMR Messages irs.com and app show different amounts

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Amanda.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

my husband and I filed jointly on feb 21st 2015 threw hrblock in their local office (we did the same a last year). he filed injured spouse bc of my school loans. I am a sahm so I have no income. last year we didn’t even know about the wheresmyrefund or the app and we were shocked when we had the whole refund amount deposited around week 8. this year we are on week 12 and until today both said it was processing and the app said “refund amount $***” and the website said “expected refund $***” both the same amounts. today the app said $0 and the website had the original amount. does that mean we wont be getting our refund? I don’t understand if last year we had no problems with injured spouse going threw at all. the only thing that has changed is we have another child (born in sept) and my husband had a different job and a diffent person at the same hrblock office did the taxes.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Amanda

It did that to me for a couple of days last year. I still got the full refund and there were no problems.

J

might just be the app glitching out, you should be okay. go with whatever the site says.

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The topic ‘irs.com and app show different amounts’ is closed to new replies.