Iowa refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Iowa refund

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Linda.
  • Topic Starter
    Tiffany

Has anyone from Iowa received their state refund??

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Linda

Any updates

Me

Atb043

I’m actually glad to hear yours is being processed as normal. I will take that as a sign things are running smoothly. It does suck to have to wait until march, mostly just because I wasn’t aware when I filed that state would be delayed as well.

atb043
              @atb043

I didn’t have EIC and my refund status says to wait 2 weeks. In the prior years I’ve received my refund within 2 days of filing my Iowa return. Sometimes it’s deposited before the website is updated. Hasn’t happened yet as I filed on 1/31. Still I can’t complain as this EIC crap about March is bullsh*t. People who have EIC need their refund the most and to delay it is just plain cruel.

Me

I was disappointed, now I’m counting down until spring and my refund, lol.

Tiffany

Mine says 8 weeks as well but I was hoping that was wrong! It doesn’t seem that any other states are waiting until after the 15th, only Iowa 🙄

Me

No, but I have the EIC credit. Iowa is not releasing refunds for EIC until March. When I checked the WMR on the iowa department of revenue it told me to allow at least 8 weeks to process.

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.