IF YOUR SBTPG UPDATED…..

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season IF YOUR SBTPG UPDATED…..

• This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by kello.
  • Topic Starter
    JUSTWANTTOKNOW

IF YOUR SBTPG UPDATED WILL YOU GET YOUR REFUND THE SAME DAY

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        kello

It updated for me today, but nothing showing on my account yet. My paychecks are usually deposited overnight, before 6 am, so I am hoping to wake up to a nice, fat account !

In the past, I remember the deposit hitting at all different times of the day and it was always sent before DDD, but that was a different account and before this PATH specified dates so….. :/

Casey
            @case0922

Filed 2/2 Accepted 2/2. DDD 2/23
            Mine updated. Shows payment issued to me. Waiting on Serve to post. I figure they would have by now. My paycheck is ALWAYS a day early.

RENEE

i have a DDD of 2-23 but when i went to the sbtpg site everything was completed and done and stated the fees and everything was taken out today so idk netspend is playing games. I will be using h&r block next year i know that!!!!!

Alex

Sbtg updated and sent 2/22 I bank with Chase and it’s not in my account, so I’ll probably see it tomorrow 2/23

CuteNurse

@Kerry that’s what I’m wanting to know also

CuteNurse

Mine has updated too on 2/22 which is today. Does this mean it will post to bank today? My bank NFCU doesn’t say pending deposit though.

Kerry

So if SBTPG shows amount paid 2/22 at bottom of page does that mean I’ll get it today?

Megan

@mel

Don’t be too hard on yourself my friend. You sound like an amazing person and parent to me! Best of luck to you!

Lady36

Mines updated to hopefully delta community will release it today

Ellie

If it’s pending @christy it will show a date…. That date is when it will be made available.

Chances of a bank or CU posting it before the release date is slim.

But it can happen.

@mel

Your post almost made me cry. That was me many years ago.

The desire to do better is the biggest part of the battle.
                            I wish you all the best.

Have faith in you and your dreams.

I’ve rarely read a more sincere post here than yours.

mel

Mine’s posted at 5am est. Hope my money comes before lunch. So thankful. This has been eye opening and sobering. I have relied on tax refunds to get me caught up on bills every year for at least 8 years . I am absolutely tired of not having enough money to support my family 12 months per year. I work 6- 7 days a week. I still struggle. I’m not a drug addict, alcoholic, shopalic, smoker, partier NOTHING. I’M a single parent with no real education and low self esteem. I have to do better than this.

RayC
                                @rayman70

I have a Credit Union and yes mine also updated at 5 am. Now like you said Christie,lets see if the banks will let us have the money a day early.

Christie

I hope so! Mine updated at 5:00am! Hasn’t posted to bank yet, wondering if bank has to be open before it will post. I live in a small town with a small town local bank.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.