I got accepted already for early filers.

• Creator
    Topic

Mary

I filed my taxes with TT on 1/7/2016 and got an email from TT today that the IRS accepted my return 1/11/2016 at 3:30 p.m. Now I just pray lol

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1,651 through 1,700 (of 6,869 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anita

@joshua thanks for the info
    @kristy i was accepted on the 19 bars disappeared on the 31st
    when i call irs they say i still owe the back taxes from 2013 and can take 4-6 weeks for processing ugh! owell! WHEN IT COMES TO THE IRS THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT!

Cd

So just called IRS BC it’s been 21 days and my bar disappeared on Monday. Was given other number to verify my id! 40 mins later I got that done but now told 9 weeks to get my DDD really this shit again this year! Calling tax advocate Monday enough is enough! Any that had to call to verify id get there DDD date by chance??????
    Filed and accepted on 1/22/2016 even thru they say they didn’t get it until 1/25/2016!

Joshua

@ Anita. Not sure if your situation is the same and it probably depends on the agency in your state that handles child support but when my ex’s federal refund was kept for child support it took me approx. 3-4 months to receive the money in my account

Kristy

@Anita

I don’t have any experience with child support….yet. I really do need to force my ex to pay support for my kids. I thought we could work it out between us, but I was wrong. Anyway, that’s a long story I won’t go into.

However, when we were together he had backtaxes that were owed and it never held up our refund at all.

Kristy

@Arkansas

None of my business really, but in case you didn’t know you can file an injured spouse form and get back the refund money they kept for your wifes student loan.

Not sure of your exact situation, but it might be wirth looking into if you needed that money.

When you file that form after you filed taxes it takes 6 weeks to process. It can’t hurt to see what they say.

Anonymous

Filed on th 19th bars disappeared on 1/31 with tax topic 152 refund amount still shows.. I just spoke to IRS again. There are no issues for my return its still processing is what he said . He also stated that the previous lady that spoke was correct to allow 2 to 4 weeks but that they are being told to tell us that when it should be sooner but because of the outage they are very backed up. he was also surprised when he asked how long did I have to wait before I spoke with him I told 4 mins … But he spent about 30 mins with and he verified the same info the lady from 2 days ago stated I have back taxes owed from 2013 but no issues on my return whats over. He said just keep waiting he even I know you dont want to hear that but the only info that he could say is that my return is in processing and no flags or anything. He restated that they are backed up and calling will not change the speed of the return but they have to say 2 to 4 weeks because the system doesnt show them if we are almost done proccessing just when we are done. I will keep checking ut thats what I was told .

KaMelia

Sorry it *does NOT have the “a refund date will be provided when available”

KaMelia

@texasgirl

My fiancé also woke up with no bars an now it just says “your return is still bein processed” it has no tax topic an it does say like it has a refund date will be provided when available ????
    But before he couldn’t even put in his old address or new one online but now I can put in his old address online just says when trying to order this years return transcript that it’s unavailable! Can u please tell me why this means?? He just verified his self a few days ago also!

Kerri

@carmen let me know what the TA said she could do for you….. I also contacted on Tuesday they have 3days to get back to me and I’m not getting off the phone until they can help me with something!!! That’s what they get paid to do

carmen

@kerri im on hold right now with a TA i cant wait till they decide to release anything i have bills to pay and my sons medication which with my luck his medicaid was cut off with no notification at all and his med for 30 day supply is $375 they cannot do this to me its my money they had no problem borrowing it throughout the year.

Anita

Accepted on the 19th… bars disappeared on the 31st
    called IRS i have a federal of set does any one know how long it will take for me to get the rest of my return?? also ex has past child support his was taken out of return on 2/10/2016 i called child support they say they have no record of it posting yet to my account does any one know how long it talked for me to receive payment from child support???

Kerri

@Carmen I also spoke with the IRS and they told me as well that they have pulled mine for income verification and they had starting from the 28th of Jan 30-45 days to resolve it…. Or send out a letter…..So far theydidn’t have a letter going out for me either!!

Jason

My ddd was yesterday 2/10. I have yet to recieve my refund dispite the IRS “wheres my refund” status says sent as of this morning, nothing from TT or my netspend account. anyone els haveing this issue? hopeing i accually get my refund today. crossing fingers…

Bobbie M

My return was delayed too was told 3 weeks, just this morning. I wonder why?? I am angry as nothing has changed from last year.

SCgirl

@Texasgirl

I really appreciate those of you who do care enough about others to try to assist them in any way possible.

I understand you certainly CANNOT provide the answers to all questions…..the IRS can’t even do that!! :) However, it means a lot and shows the quality of person you are with helping others. Thank you for that!!

I filed 1/28, accepted 1/28, processing since with 152 code….unable to order return transcript and still one bar. Very frustrating to see others, but I thank God….I do not see any other codes. :)

Is there not an update tonight??

Again, thanks for all that you do.

Tia

I took Texasgirl’s advise and called the IRS and was advised that there is a 2 week delay on processing my return. Of course the IRS rep could not give me anymore explanation than that. So I decided to not stress myself out and continue to hope it is sooner than the 2 weeks indicated.

Now I have just come on here to read everyones progress and hope that someone is able to shed light on what the reason is they are pulling returns and delaying them this year. So now this has just become a soap opera of people bashing others for their shared opinions and advise on the matter. PEOPLE it is a forum a place we can come and share our experiences and that is what @Texasgirl is simply trying to do, if you don’t like it or don’t believe her than figure it out on your own. There is no need to be nasty about it. Everyone still posting on here wants and needs their money, but no need to be a dick to others posting.

In my experience over the years once I am able to order my return transcript I have gotten my refund within days, sometimes with and sometimes without an updated DDD. People who filed just hours before or days after me have already gotten their returns, but it seems to be the luck of the draw.

texasgirl

@Arkansas,

If they don’t get it by Saturday the DDD, you are 100% correct something IS going on…and they need to CALL the IRS on Tuesday morning to see WHAT.

Congrats to you…

Arkansas

I been reading since day 1 this site,,,I was early filer…accepted on 11th.,,I got refund on 3rd…so somethings happen and going on on the irs side…my brother and cousin both filed around 20th and have been able to order both of their transcripts return and account over a week ago…but still no Ddd for them…I guess I was lucky and got mine but the kept most of it for an old student loan my ole lady had… :(. My point…I filed early accepted early got money early…so something else must be going on…

texasgirl

@MAT,

GREAT NEWS…YEAHHHHHHHHHH, NOW GO DO THAT HAPPY DANCE :-).

DID YOU SEE MY LAST POST – THAT THE BANK MAY FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOU GUYS AND DEPOSIT IT ANYWAYS…?

GLAD THAT WORKED OUT FOR YOU…

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR :-)

mamamia

@texasgirl and @themrs DONT COME FOR ME. I GAVE ADVICE ON WHAT I WAS TOLD FROM THE IRS SO SUCK A DICK. I DIDNT HAVE TO SAY SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE…YALL MUST HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO KEEP POSTING ON HERE LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO. I DIDNT COME FOR YALL, SO PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR STAYING THE FUCK OUT MY WAY!!!!!

texasgirl

OK YOU GUYS, I AM GOING TO LET JANAY AND MRS TAKE OVER AND ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTION THIS MORNING…AND ALL THE NAYSAYERS AND TROLLS…HEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHHEHE….LET’S SEE HOW GOOD OF JOB THEY DO, SINCE THEY ARE SO GOOD AT BASHING ME FOR TRYING TO HELP…SMH.

Will be back later….

@CHERYL @FRUSTRATED,

THANKS SO MUCH FOR DEFENDING ME, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, MAKES IT ALL WORTH MY TIME TO BE HERE AND TRY TO HELP THOSE WHO APPRECIATE AND WELCOME MY INPUTS/FEEDBACK…

I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE ADDED A DISCLAIMER:

ALL MY INPUT IS JUST THAT “INPUT” PLEASE CONTACT IRS TO GET “FACTS” ABOUT YOUR REFUND THEY ARE THE ENTITY THAT ARE REGULATED TO ANSWERS QUESTIONS AS TO WHY YOUR RETURN IS DELAYED OR ON HOLD.

THANK YOU :-)

THEMRS.

@texasgirl LOL u seriously have too much time on ur hands…but in ur defense…looks like @mamamia was wrong and giving out false info too. maybe this is a site to vent and not actually depend on others for the correct answers haha

Frustrated2

@texasgirl you’re welcome hunny lol! And thank you for all the information you’ve put out for everyone. Only reason I got through to the IRS was because of the number and ext that you provided, which I’ve passed on to others and it has been helpful! So thanks you’ve been a blessing for a lot of people I’ve seen on here don’t let the devil distract your work!!! Lol!

Anonymous

Well good news, even though I wasn’t on my wifes bank account my DD hit and is available this am. So all is well on front. I was an early filer as well. Filed and accepted on 1/22/16.

texasgirl

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MANY DID NOT GET THEIRS? I HAVEN’T SEEN A FEW REGULARS THIS WEEK…MAYBE THEY WERE SOME OF THE FEW THEY ACTUALLY DID SEE A DDD ALREADY THIS PAST MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY?

I NEVER SAID ALL WILL GET A DDD ….MOST OR SOME WILL. PRETTY MUCH ALL THE 19ERS OR BEFORE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIRS BY THIS WEEKEND OR THEY MAY HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES THEY HAVE TO RESOLVE FIRST…

@CHERYL,

SHE IS 100% CORRECT THEIR IS NOT RHYMES OR REASONS ON HOW IRS OPERATES….YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW…SMH.

texasgirl

@JANY,

You were able to order your transcript on 2/5…..well let’s just see if you get a DDD by Saturday or NOT….then come back and let’s us know ok…

Then call IRS on TUESDAY and tell us WHY they said you DIDN’T. THEN WE CAN TALK OK…DEAL?

texasgirl

If you can ORDER YOU RETURN TRANSCRIPT IT IS DONE PROCESSING…IF YOU DON”T SEE A DDD within 2-3 days after you actually can order it in time for the next (2) weekly batches that are due to update for that week…then it is something on IRS end that is STOPPING IT…ONLY IRS CAN TELL YOU WHAT THAT IS….

ALL I AM SAYING IS IF THAT DOESN’T HAPPEN FOR YOU – YOU NEED TO BE IMMEDIATELY CALLING IRS ………IT IS THEM THAT WONT RELEASE THE HOLD FOR WHATEVER REASON…IF THEY ARE NEEDING SOMETHING AND YOU PROVIDE IT, THEY WILL RELEASE IT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE/BATCH GOING OUT…

I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTROLLING A HOLD – BUT YOU SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY WORRIED AND CONCERNED WHY YOU DID NOT SEE A DDD AFTER YOU WERE ABLE TO ORDER THAT TRANSCRIPT POINT BLANK…

texasgirl

@Frustrated,

LMBO – that was a good one…heherhehehehehhehhe. You tell her…cracking up over here…too funny!

Good job…thank YOU.

texasgirl

@Cheryl,

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your comments to them. Why do people always try to discourage others. I will just ignore those and no longer comment back to them….

I will only comment to those who actually ask me questions directly ONLY. Because I know these are the ones, who has been following me and knows I am here supporting them and trying to help get their refunds or answers.

You are right on point girlfriend, I am no magician, I can’t make things happen and I have yet said I COULD…so why are they trying to discredit me I do not know…

But from this point on until Saturday, I will be here off and on, and only respond BACK TO QUESTIONS DIRECTLY ONLY ASK OF ME…

Sick of all these trolls and naysayers….so good luck up until this weekend you guys…hope IRS will be able to assist you from that point forward.

Frustrated2

@janay Go sit yo mad negative ass down somewhere!! Don’t take it out on texasgirl cause u ain’t get yo damn money it ain’t her fault!! Get on the phone with IRS n bitch nobody here who’s trying to just get a little more info on this situation needs your negative energy!!! Bye! Then u won’t have to run yo pressure up cause texasgirl makin u mad lol!
    Smh! No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!

Justice Server

texasgirl are you getting paid to post here or what t f

texasgirl

@Carmen,

Don’t wait and do NOTHING, that is what I was told last year, they should have gotten the W-2 from your job by now. I was told to get a letter from my employer and it must be on their LETTERHEAD and MUST include a contact name and number for them to call and confirm it was legit. My advocate helped me, I sent her the letter and she faxed over to IRS, she told me IRS has exactly (1) week to reply back to her, if they accepted the letter/verified it was legit my refund will be release the next week….and that is exactly what happened. I got it within (2) weeks of my advocate sending it to IRS.

That would really speed things up….they will NOT accept a copy of your W-2 but send it anyways along with a letter….you will see faster results. Really!

Worth a shot…uh?

https://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Justice Server

Making up false statements like forging a hardship to get transcripts, or repeat calls get you put under review or flagged. I filed early, never called, had Id issues , and got my refund.

texasgirl the Devils in the details

texasgirl

@janay @themrs

First of all get your FACTS straight before you come on here bashing me. I WAS NOT THE ONE who said there will be a BIG update on Wednesday, mamamia shared this info with ALL of us, the was repeating what an Advocate told her which of course was no true, as well as a lot of things IRS Rep are telling you…..so who is really the LIAR…hehehehehhheehe.

I have been supporting all the early filers, 19ers and those who filed up to the 29th…Most of my efforts has been up to the 19th filers because are the first ones to reach the 21 days to call DIRECTLY and get the FACTS from IRS whose jobs is to do just that…but of course many are finding out that still can’t get STRAIGHT answers as to WHY they still are pending or for what reasons. Not I or no one on this forum can tell them that. I was merely trying to get them to this day….Those who filed after the 19th, you all will have to wait until your 21 days is up to call. If I can shed any light or find the answers you are seeking I will do my best to assist.

I informed all the people up to the 19th and most up to the 29th that most of them should have their DDD by Saturday, this is what I been saying, NOT a BIG UPDATE WILL HAPPENED on WEDNESDAY….If anyone wants to listen to what I say, that is their choice, if they don’t then they do not have to, they can try to find their answers elsewhere on other forums or IRS themselves. We all try to share info and support each other, you can see that on other FORUMS just like this one….so why the bashing and trying to discourage those who truly need to know what can they do or where can they go for answers. This is what I am trying to provide to them…not FACTS. Only IRS can do that if they tell the truth…

It appears my information is more accurate than those who suppose to HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS, not speculations…lol. I am very resourceful and All my answers are from the following:

1. First hand knowledge (previously working at the IRS) years ago. A lot of things have changed since then due to fraudsters, back then we were doing it manually and paper submission ONLY, no interest/online filing back then.

2. Research google – look up questions, to find other forums who shared their faith and particular their “specific” questions, so they can read what they may have find out, and to see many more of going thru as well.

3. IRS website – for links to provide for advocates, get transcript, offset line, and phone numbers they can CALL and try to get answers straight from the source…IRS if possible.

I have never claimed I had all the answers. I am directing you all to go to other forums, and actually providing links to do so, so why are you both acting like I am being “deceitful” …lol. Maybe you both should scroll and see the links I provide as to where I got the info or what would be helpful to others…all the ones who know me by now, knows I am only here to help…so quit trying to start drama and paint me as the bad guy….smh.

To sum it up, I been telling those from 19-29th:

1. If you can order your return transcript a DDD should be coming shortly, if you notices on ALL my posts I am very careful of NOT saying it WILL come because there is NO way I can say that since I am not the ones updating anything.

2. I have said that many SHOULD see a DDD by SATURDAY the last update for this week. NOW, if they don’t then they should be on the phone with IRS on Tuesday morning, if they have yet to get answers.

3. Call the IRS 800-829-0582 #652 for direct answers.

4. It is time to contact an Advocate for assistance
    https://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

I have committed to be here until this weekend in hope that all those who filed on or before the 29th has gotten answers or updates. Those who filed on the 29th should reached their 21 days on or about the 1st of March. So many will see a DDD before Feb 29th, if not they can officially contact IRS.

I will still come and check on the 29ers from time to time until most have gotten their DDD as well…

I wish all you naysayers keep your negative opinions to yourself, or don’t read my posts or comment back on them if you don’t have anything positive to contribute to this FORUM…PLEASE! TROLL/STALKER keep impersonating me and others, people on this forum will be able to tell the difference eventually that you are NOT the person you are CLONING…SMH.

SEE THE ORIGINAL POST – ABOUT THE BIG UPDATE…GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT….I said most will see updates by Saturday!

February 9, 2016 at 4:36 pm

mamamia

HEY ALL!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A TAX ADVOCATE, SHE TELLS ME THE STATUS WILL UPDATE AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT AND ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE PASSED 21 DAYS WILL GET AN UPDATE ON WMR AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON.

IT WILL NOT SAY THE SAME THING TOMORROW WHEN U CHECK.

SHE SAID IT WILL EITHER HAVE A DDD OR HAVE A CODE OR SAY U HAVE BEEN PULLED FOR FURTHER REVIEW OR U WILL RECEIVE A LETTER BY MAIL.

SO FINGERS CROSSED THAT WE’LL ALL GET A DDD! EITHER WAY IF ITS BEEN 21 DAYS FOR U THEN BY MORNING U WILL DEFINITELY KNOW WHY!

MY RESPONSE BACK:

February 9, 2016 at 4:44 pm

texasgirl

@mamamia,

Now that would be the smartest thing IRS done thus far…because if people wake up in the morning with NO answers as to “WHY” they know they phone line are going to be flooded with calls…

So good luck to all those who will see a DDD….

If you are not the lucky ones…you will at least finally have you answers…

Well I will be out all day spending money, my DDD will be release in the morning, I already called by bank and ask if they will have 10k at 7:30 for me to withdraw…heehehehhehhehee….they assure me they will have that much cash…I will check in when I get home and see if most of you got good news….

I really pulling for you guys…

Thank mamamia…for passing on that information; now that will really help ease everyone mind….glad you got that person to reveal that info…good job!

carmen

So again i spoke to someone this morning a Mr.Albert reallyyyyy nice guy and seemed very helpful he told me that i was pulled due to income verification not sure why i have been at the same job for over 8 years so what is the drama..anyways he told me i need to wait and i may or may not get a letter from them to have to verify but he says he sees no letter posted to go out so it may be less time..keeping my fingers crossed and praying i get this money reallyyyyyyyy soon so my 30-45 days starts from 2/9/16 when they put in the referal so looking at mid March but my God is in control and knows how much i need this i pray its sooner.

THEMRS.

@Cheryl LOL ok sweetheart obviously im not going to go back and forth and argue with u…its obvious ur texasgirls keeper or something…i have READ and not SKIMMED and all these updates she is apparently talking about have not happened…thats the TRUTH im stating. For the early filers who havent received a DDD or an UPDATE we wont see one until the end of next week or later. Dont get ur hopes up is all im saying.

Cheryl

So basically what your saying is that she should be some sort of magician and magically make things go the way you want. She has yet to lie to me about my return everything she has told me has been truthful. You can complain all you want that things aren’t happening. Well guess what she’s only human. She has provided plenty of proof of what she’s been saying, why don’t you take the time to actually read through each thing she’s posted instead of skimming it.

THEMRS.

@Cheryl Ok and I can appreciate what ur saying, yes it has been stressful. But with all the advice and false hope shes given shes starting to sound like she works at the IRS. I understand that shes trying to help but at this point nothing is updating and nothing is changing and NOTHING she has said has yet to come thru.

So i guess u just want to hear somebody tell u what u want to hear than the truth?
    Because at this point thats all thats happening!

THEMRS.

@janay RIght! I am an early filer and the IRS tells me mine is still being processed and has been pushed back 2 weeks and that i can ecpect an update or DDD by the 22nd could be a few days sooner. But by what she is telling all the early filers and people that are in the same boat as i am, we can expect an update this weekend…come on! I think ill take my chances and listen to the IRS. I mean we cant even order transcripts and we’ve been pushed back 2 weeks. How do she think we will have an update this weekend? She some IRS genius that knows something nobody else does?

For instance, u can order ur return and still dont have an update. How is it that somebody who cant order a return expect to see an update by this weekend?

LOL listen to her if u want, but i would LOVE for at least one person on this forum to tell me she has told u something and it be true…

To anyone she has given advice to….
    Have u seen ur update yet? like she said?
    And to those calling and doing this identify ID thing….I hope u know what ur doing. I mean what if u really dont have to do that but ur doing it because she said so and now u might be screwing urself and getting pushed back 9 weeks.

Who knows?
    Oh thats right, TEXASGIRL does lol ;)

Cheryl

@texasgirl, she has given me sound advice, and she answered my questions for me. Yes she has done some research but she’s just trying to help. There’s no reason to bad mouth her for doing so. So what if she is trying to be positive this tax season has been stressful beyond words so it’s nice to have someone who wants to make it more bearable. As far as the big update, she is probably right, it could just update later this week. As she has said before it updates every day and yes there are usually big updates that occur every week. I appreciate all the advice she has given, and you can never tell with the irs, they change guidelines on it seems a daily freaking basis

Janay

@themrs.
    She lying to people NOBODY has recieved a update this week thinking she’s some god….. Where is this big update??? I’ve been able to order my return transcripts scince 2/5 so where the update that happens Soon after!!!! She’s full of bs “when u can order your return transcripts your return in done you will be receiving and update soon” yea right

THEMRS.

@janay I was thinking the same thing. I have been following this forum and seeing everything texasgirl has said to everyone and not one time has it been true either. As if she works behind the scenes at the IRS and can tell us more than what the actual people are telling us when we call. Seriously? Everyone asking her for advice and she’s just telling you something she has seen or read onother forums and then posting links. NOT once has this big UPDATE happened. NOT once has anyone who filed early received a DDD. I think the people who work for the IRS can actually tell you whats going on. Texasgirl is just giving sweet nice positive friendly advice…EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, NOT THE TRUTH!

Anonymous

This is sad as hell it has been 23 day in still no bars tt still says 152 in the generic message in my refund amount nothing is wrong with my taxes the irs lady says but I need my money now everyone I know in Louisiana have done got there’s but I’m in Texas I don’t even want to call back because they tell you the same shit sometimes different things smmfh.

Janay

If you have had you card for years you are fine but if you are getting a new card that’s when they will pull the switch on you type in numbers that are supposed to be on your card but they are really putting it on a different so make sure you double check the numbers that you have….I’m not trying to scare anybody but I know somebody that this happened to!

Janay

All you people used emerald card from h&r black or Jackson Hewitt card…. You have to be careful because some of the employees will switch out cards and take your card that your money is supposed to come on and by the time you figure it out the person is gone…….. I know because this happens to my cousin and the employee and switched out the card took her money and left he had done it to a lot

Alisha

@myap I have had My account now card for over six years and never had any issues with direct deposit. My money was supposed to be on my emerald card yesterday too, and still nothing. It’s not your card.

Myap

Does anyone have an account. Now card ?? I didnt Read the reviews until now and its alot of ppl saying they scammed them out THEIR deposits … I hope this is not true !!!! My husband and I was supposed to get our refund yesterday and wmr says sent but they say they don’t see pending or any notifications …. HELP WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO????

Myap

Dos anyone have an account. Now card i didnt Read the reviews until now and its alot of ppl saying they scammed them out the deposits … I hope this is not true !!!! My was supposed to get our refund yesterday and wmr even say it’s sent but they say they don’t see pending or any notifications …. HELP WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD DO???? No only is my refund going there but my husband got one also …

Dani

Well checked WMR still no update. Same stupid msg. I got a tax advocate yesterday was told to send in paperwork.. Sent in info showing hardship. At this point just hope it comes before the end of the month or I will be SOL while on maternity leave. How can the IRS do people this way. Call those numbers and get no answers. I am beyond frustrated

Felicia

Filed and accepted on 1/30
    Was able to oder account transcrript 2/5
    Not able to order return transcript
    Still no update this is frustrating. Peipl that filled on the 2/4 got their money this morning or tomorrow. Still at one bar and same 152 tax topic

Viewing 50 replies - 1,651 through 1,700 (of 6,869 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.