HAS ANYONE GOT A DDD???

• Creator
    Topic

I am

Irs website bk up and running has anyone got a DDD yet??

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 251 through 300 (of 1,054 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous

Hi I have a question what does it mean if you were able to order your 2015 tax return transcript?

Nicole

@Genie I totally agree. My husband and I filed with H&R block on 1/20. Irs accepted on 1/22. We were just able to order our return transcript today. We have friends that used turbo tax accepted the same day as our and they got their refunds yesterday. I’m hoping we get our ddd tomorrow morning. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’ve never waited this long before

Leelou

Filed 1/27 9pm turbo tax
    Accepted 1/27 10 pm
    Return transcripts 2/5 4:15 am
    DDD 2/10

Wmr showing one bar still but I called irs and got the DDD by asking about some small balance I had last year and they looked into my account. I said is it showing that it will be taken out of my refund? He said let me check and said oh ok yea looks like you’re done processing and you have a DDD of 2/10

Eic
    Education credit

Genie

@jae well that’s good to know…..my husband and I were just thinking of switching next year Lol we’ve been with H&R for so long and its never taken this long.

Genie

No state and federal are not together

jae

@Genie I dnt think so because me and a few of my co-workers filed with turbo tax and was only able to order transcripts today still no DDD.

wheresmymoney

@Genie I used Turbotax

Filed: 1/18/16
    Accepted: 1/19/16
    Able to order return transcript over the phone but not online on 2/5/2016
    WMR: 1 bar 2/5/16
    DDD: 0/0/0000

Kathryn

I agree @Genie, and especially bad if you were accepted between 1/20-1/22 it seems like!

Kay

Does anyone know if state is deposit along with federal ?/my state went through last Friday and today I was able to order return transcripts with new address ,I’m just wondering if anyone has ever them together filed 18 accepted 19 no DDD yet

Kay

Does anyone know if state is deposit along with federal ?/my state went through last Friday and today I was able to order return transcripts with new address ,I’m just wondering if anyone has ever them together filed 18 accepted 19

Genie

I’m noticing a pattern here with who we used to file and when we’re getting updates. I filed with H&R Block online and I was finally able to order my transcripts today but I was only able to do it with the automated phone number. It wouldn’t work online for what ever reason. I filed 1/18, accepted by IRS on 1/21 and it sat on one bar this whole time. its still on one bar but I hope tomorrow (Saturday) it will show an update. Actually, what I really hope is that I have my refund in my account! Lol The pattern I mentioned seems like turbo tax people were done first and got their returns much quicker. Us H&R Block people seem to be among the last….what do you guys think??

Kyra

Finaly able to order return transcrpit 4.02pm
    Wmr still has no bars says its being processed and ddd will be avaible
    Still see tt152 n all my info hoply this is a goid tjing
    Filed 1/6/16
    Accepted 1/12/16
    Filed efile.com

Anonymous

@Nicki I filed with HR block as well 1/20 accepted 1/22 no updates on WMR still on first bar i called the number on my emerald card customer service advised I should have my refund by 2/12.

Also a friend of mine filed hers 1/25 got accepted same day DDD 2/3 they took it for health insurance student loans n child support i guess there looking into people that owe on accounts I could be wrong thats just what i heard everyone is different

kiwi

@rita If you can’t order your transcript, it will tell you a transcript is not available.

@gm If you can order your return transcript, it means that your tax return is done processing & you should expect to be given a DDD very soon as well as the actual DD.

Anyone who is able to order their return transcripts at this point, who hasn’t gotten a DDD yet, I think will probably get an update on wmr tomorrow.

wheresmymoney

@cs Thanks!

Ashley

I filed on the 19th and accepted on the 20th i still cant order my return transcript. Is it possible for this to update overnight and i will still be able to get a ddd?

Gm

what does it mean when you can order your transcript?

Rita

What does it say if you can’t order tax transcript??

cs

@wheresmymoney

I was reviewing the thread from around 1/30 and ppl did wake up to a 2nd bar that Saturday. Most people posted that their DDD was set for 2/3 (Wed) so there is still hope that we could get an update tomorrow.

If you use a prepaid card like netspend they deposit the day they receive it.

Direct deposit is not designed to be instantaneously sent to a bank like a wire or western union would be. Direct deposit takes time to set up and transmit to your financial institution, usually 2 days prior to your DD will your bank have the funds and then its up to them to release it right away or wait till the day you are scheduled to get it. The federal reserve is not open on the weekends so depending on the bank you used I would start checking for a deposit anytime from Monday on….for the ppl that get a DDD of 2/10. Hope this helped

Nicole

Yay was finally able to order return transcript this morning. Hope that is good sign. Filed 1/20 at h& r block accepted 1/22. Hope to wake up to a ddd tomorrow. Feel like we have been waiting forever.

Anonymous

Filed 1/22 got accepted 1/22 still one bar on WMR but this morning I could get my tax return transcript and I couldn’t get that yesterday morning when I checked

jae

filed 1/20
    Accepted: 1/20
    one bar
    ordered transcript 2/5
    no DDD

wheresmymoney

This is for any one who was able to order their tax return transcript this morning like me. Does any one think it would be possible to get our refunds today? I know my best friend got her DDD on a Wednesday 2/3/16 for 2/5/16 but received her money on Thursday 2/4/16. I know since the banks don’t deposit Saturday and Sunday could we get money today for a DDD of 2/10/16 or will we have to wait until Monday or Tuesday?

Amanda

Filled: 1/17
    Accepted: 1/19
    DDDD: None
    Order RT: 2/5
    This is really starting to get on my last nerve. How can someone who filed after me already receive their return. This is beyond frustrating.

wheresmymoney

@Kristen google irs transcript input your info and see if u can order your 2015 RETURN transcript

Kristen

What is a return transcript? I still do not have a DDD??? Someone help me and tell me what I should do please!!!

Kristen

What is a return transcript? I still do not have a DDD??? Someone help me and tell me what I should do please!!!

Cindy

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was finally able to order my Return transcript this morning. Still no DDD, but hoping the WMR updates tomorrow with that as it has in years past. I filed on 1/26/2016 and accepted the same day. Praying we all get good news ASAP. I know some of us really need the money.

PYT

Praise GOD!! F I N A L L Y able to order return transcripts Filed 1/14 we should see that second bar bling in the AM HOPEFULLY…

Brittney

Filed 1/20
    Accepted 1/20
    DD 00/00/00
    Return transcript 2/5
    Live in Fl
    Filed using TT

just me

I was able to order my return transcript this morning but still no bars at all on wmr. Sbbt says your expected refund date of 2-5 has passed and the irs has delayed processing. If I can order my return transcript does it mean everything is approved and a refund is coming soon??

Walkms

Filed:1/24 @620pm CST
    Accepted:1/24 @630 pm CST
    Ordered Account Transcript: 1/30
    Ordered Refund Transcript: 2/1
    Approved: 2/4 (early morning)
    DDD given: 2/8
    Refund received: 2/5 via direct deposit

This is the first year I have logged onto this forum and followed progress with a team. I can tell you it has been stressful for me as well as I have seen from others. I wouldn’t recommend making the next persons situation fit your own although its good to know the information everyone puts out. I also wouldn’t recommend going by the wmr or generosity irs schedulessb bc they too are not accurate.

Heres what happened for me: From the time I filed on 1/24 I did not see any movement on wmr until 2/4. I did however have a TT152. I am set up for the text updates however I have not received them either. I called IRS just like everyone after getting concerned bc of all the posts and rumors I was reading but could not get an answer. I was only told to wait 21 business days from the date I filed. I only knew I had an update after checking the sites (they update anytime throughout the day). I had a dd of 2/8 but it has already hit my account as if this morning 2/5. WMR still shows 2 bars. I filed with TAXACT claimed Head of household, have a dependent and received over 5k. I live in TN no state tax.

Praying everyone gets theirs soon!

kiwi

Filed & accepted 1/27

As of this morning, I can order my return transcript w/my new address! :)

wmr is still at one bar…

Last year, I was able to order my return transcript & I didn’t have any movement on wmr until the day I got my DD which was a Saturday. So, it is highly possible that I will get my DD before wmr even updates. It’s on its way, thats for sure :) I expect to see a DD either tomorrow or early next week.

Dee

FINALLY was able to order tax transcript this morning yay!
    Filled 1/26
    Accepted same day
    no ddd
    one bar on wmr

Hopefully we all get ddd soon :)

bb

Thank goodness!!
    I was able to order my return transcript this morning
    so I should be getting my money back soon

filed 1/19
    accepted 1/21

Tiffany

Filed: 1/15
    Accepted: 1/15
    Lost bars: 2/3
    was able to order refund transcript: 2/5

Still no update on WMR but I am no longer going to check on that site. I know my refund will probably be here before it even updates! But congrats to everyone of us who has been waiting for so freaking long and can now order transcripts the wait is almost over! and good luck to everyone still unable to order theirs, and still haven’t got an update!

Aj

I was able to order the return transcripts as of this morning at 6:40. Does that mean my refund is going to be within the next week??? Still only showing 1 bar on WMR.

tswan20
    @tswan20

@BG yes it updates mainly on Wednesday and Saturday mornings

Corine

Filed 1/22 accepted 1/22..lost bars 1/29 with tt152 and no amount on left side just name an social…but was able to order return transcript at 430am with new address and also my emerald advance is now payed off..soooo MY MONEY IS SITTING IN THE BANK!!! Ready for it to be available :)

Corine

Filed 1/22 accepted 1/22..lost bars 1/29 with tt152 and no amount on left side just name and doc…but was able to order return transcript at 430am with new address and also my emerald advance is now payed off..soooo MY MONEY IS SITTING IN THE BANK!!! Ready for it to be available :)

BG

Filed on /18
    Accepted on 1/19
    Wasn’t able to order transcripts up until this morning at 6:00am. Finally able to order my return transcript. Hopefully getting a DDD soon.

Does anyone know if the WMR updates over the weekend Saturday mornings???

Leah

Filed 1/22
    Accepted 1/22
    Order account transcripts 1/29
    Order return transcripts LMAO

calling IRS today, this is my new life goal ?

Luf

Don’t mind “Mrs. Early”. Same pathetic internet troll that failed here days ago. He/she got run off once before.

Congrats to all who can access return transcripts now. Progress!

carle

Filed 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    1bar on wmr
    Able to order return transcripts today.
    Not sure if this is progress but I hope so!

Anonymous

Filed 1/19
    Accepted 1/19
    Still one bar
    Finally able to order my return transcript with my correct address (Before today only allowed to order account transcript with old address)

Hoepfully I will have a DDD tomorrow for Wednesday.

Good Luck All!!!
    This shit is the real kinda stressful!!!

Luf

Filed 1/7
    Accepted 1/12
    Account transcript 1/29
    Lost bars 1/30
    Return transcrpt 2/5
    Still no DDD.

Anonymous

At least we are making some progress guys! If we can order our return transcripts that’s a good sign! Refunds are just around the corner hopefully! Think positive!!!!:)

Mya

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! I can order my return transcript!

msmarler

Filed and accepted 1/19. Still no change on wmr but as of 6am I was finally able to order my return transcript. So hopefully I will have a dd date soon. Hope everyone else has some sort of good news to, BTW it’s cold as heck here in Tn this morning

Paige

Filed 1/29
    Accepted 1/30
    Return Transcript Available 2/5
    WMR One bar

Viewing 50 replies - 251 through 300 (of 1,054 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.