HAS ANYONE GOT A DDD???

• Creator
    Topic

I am

Irs website bk up and running has anyone got a DDD yet??

Viewing 54 replies - 1,001 through 1,054 (of 1,054 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Julian A

Filed 1/9
    Accepted 1/11
    Filed with TT Still at one bar.

Nichole

@anmatthe
    What does weekly mean? I too filed on the 14th and am still hanging at one bar. Thank you.

Cherokee

Does anyone in MA have a DDD??? I just want to know if it’s just me.

Filed 1/18/16
    Accepted 1/19/16

No DDD as of yet…

Amanda

Congrats everyone who got a DD. I was hoping for mine
    Filed 1/23 accepted 1/23 can’t order transcript and no DD.

Anmatthe
    Participant

Glad to see some DDD’s have rolled out! That’s positive news all around even if some of us are still waiting. I was in with the ‘weekly’ group the last few years so hopefully we will see some movement soon. I filed 1/14 with TaxSlayer, accepted 1/14. Still hanging out at 1 bar.

RHelg80
    Participant

I filed at 12:30AM on 1/22 via TaxAct. Accepted about 9AM on 1/22.

Just got a DDD of 1/29.

Aahley

If u have fees taking out does it take longer

Nichole

I filed and was accepted on the 14th. Filed through TT. I see many were approved and given DD dates last night….but NOT me. I’m so disappointed! Sbbt also still shows nothing for me. Ugh….I wonder why?

Jay

I got approve at 5:40pm on 1/19 and I’m still on 1 bar. When should I check my status if I’m in central time zone?

Stephne

H&R Block
    Filed 1/19 accepted 1/21
    DDD 1/29
    Prepaid fees
    Schedule C
    2 dependent

Irene

I have 2 Bars!

Filed 1/13 with TT
    Accepted 1/14
    Checked about 2:48 AM PST DD of 1/29
    Did not request transcripts.
    I am in CA.

queenB

@kaylee
    Thank you for the info so if I was accepted on the 19th and just got a DDD for 1/29 would I be considered weekly or daily?

queenB

GOT UPDATED N DDD FOR 1/29 FEDERAL. I LIVE IN FLORIDA N FILED ON 1/19 N ACCEPTED N NOW APPROVED WITH 1/29. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

gtjibbb

WMR updated for me also adds 1/29 accepted 1/11 Good luck everyone!

KaMelia

I used to live in Burlington Iowa, but my status on the irs website still says the same as bein received an the website isn’t down at all?

Curious

3AM Iowa

KaMelia

I’m in Louisiana it just turned 3am, where is everyone at who have ddd? An wht time is it there?

Curious

Updated for me as well. DDD 1/29

Turner3

WMR hasn’t updated yet, but my turbo tax now states “your refund was deposited to…my bank account”

Alphonse Corbett
    Participant

I just got a DD of 1/29/16

I filed and got accepted in the 19th

I don’t see a way to post a pic so the first 5 to send email addresses will get the picture.

minnie

waiting for update..im usually never the first set of deposits but hoping since I filed earlier And excepted early then I will get it early. filed 1/17, accepted 1/19

Kaylee
    Participant

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r-cont03.html#d0e14610

Some more information if you can understand it.

Jae

****of us***** my bad!!!!

Jae

I think most pf use will get our money on Friday, 1/29….I am hoping!!!

Kaylee
    Participant

Also, even though tax season officially began on January 19th, actual production (processing of returns) didn’t begin until cycle week 4 (this week). So this week is when people should start seeing an update and a DDD. If you’re on a weekly cycle, you won’t see any updates until Friday. So you won’t get your refunds until next week at the earliest if you’re weekly.

Kaylee
    Participant

@queenb

The IRS process returns in 2 groups. The ones who are in the daily group can get processed any day of the week (the master file). But those in the weekly group only gets processed once a week, on the last day of the week. The IRS week begins on Friday and ends on Thursday. So those on a weekly cycle only gets processed on Thursdays, which means it doesn’t get processed until the Thursday of that posting cycle. IRS cycles are in 3 phases. Processing, Production, Posting.

In the past, you can see what cycle you are on by looking at your transcript. And if it ended in 05, it means you are on a weekly cycle. The processing cycle code is 8 digits. The first 4 digits is the year. The second 2 is the week, and the last 2 is the processing day of the week. Because the IRS week begins on Friday, Friday is designated as 01 and Thursday being 5 because it is the last day of the week. Weekends are non-processing days.

Mother_Of_3
    Participant

I called today to the IRS and they looked at my account and they told me i have my DDD 1/29 this Friday but my WMR is still 1 bar !!!

Filed: 1/13
    Accepted: 1/14
    The IRS told me my DDD: 1/29
    WMR still 1 bar

Ihaveddsorryguys

I Has my DDD; 1/29/2016 Sorry people. Enjoy your holidays

nikki

filed 1/18 and nothing yet. I think I’m just anxious cause last year I got lucky and it took like 7 days. Here’s to everyone being approved by tomorrow hopefully!!

queenB

Can anyone please tell me what some people are talking about when they say they are “weeklys” or “dailys” ??? I’m just trying to understand a lil more about when DDD’s are going to be given…..just waiting….

Ro

Waiting patiently

Kaylee
    Participant

For those of you who are saying H&R Block sucks. Keep in mind that H&R Block and TurboTax are the only two tax software that goes above and beyond in verifying your identity and keeping your information secure. The last few years, there have been so many identity fraud that this year, they are really focusing on making sure that there are no fraudulent returns, meaning no one stole your identity to claim your money! Because if you were in that shoe, it would take months to clear it up before you would see anything.

Mrs. Howard

Filed 1/16/16 accepted 1/19/16 still at one bar……paitently waiting for bar #2

State accepted 1/20/16 still haven’t received

Shay

Filed on the 18th accepted on the 20th still one bar H&R block never again I’m in Mo ?

Tallahassee

I filed 1/18 with HRB online. Weird bc my taxes weren’t accepted until 1/22.y WMR dosent even acknowledge they have received my return. But I called today and the IRS rep confirmed they did receive it 1/22. However nothing more. When should I been expecting an update and I’m certain I’m a weekly. I had an idendity issue the last 4 yrs

Ladyysmith

The irs did not even start processing taxes until the 19th, regardless if you got accepted early or not. They only accepted early because they were testing! Another thing I was accepted on 2/6 last year and got my money 2/10 of last year and never even got a second or third bar so you really just have to keep checking your bank!

Paul

Filed 1/13 /15 accepted the same day, got my money 1/30.

Filed 1/23 this year. I’m expecting my money on or around 1/29-2/3

That’s the end of this week, beginning of next week. Chill guys, its coming!

I’m paying off credit card debt, and hopefully buying a larger camper for me and my family.

feelya213

@seriously213….Thank you for that. I think you are right about the releasing funds the following wed-fri. Well, everything you said makes total sense… I read it and had an aha moment….. nice!

Skizz34

Relax guys irs updates on Wednesday. .. secondly. To all you going off sbbt date.. they are all defaulted 20 days if you pay attention it means nothing.. relax. A watched pot never boils

Alena

Still no DDD for me.. filed and accepted within an hour on 1/20/16.. here’s to hoping for an update!

Christina

Last year I filed on the 21st of January. I never got a third bar or a DDD. I ended up getting my refund on February 6th. I never got a third bar even after my refund was in my account. I filed on the same day this year so I’m hoping it gets to me around the same time.

Seriously213

[email protected] … If you are a mature adult who has been dealing with the IRS for YEARS, you know that this is normalcy for the Internal Revenue Service. They haven’t waivered once, from the normal processing of tax returns. I am however humored at the flood of “I want my money now” and “what’s wrong with the WMR” comments. Seriously… it’s not a issue with the IRS, the issue is with us!! Calm down. Stop getting hype over nothing because at the end of the day … the IRS will not change and honestly has not changed. They are consistent with the no updates to a week later ONLY on Wed-Sun and no updates on Mon and Tues. Consistent with ACCEPTING returns early and APPROVING after the official start date. Consistent with not sending any funds till the following Wed and/or Fri and then additional dates after the season jumps off. They won’t release one red cent until they are fiscally prepared Too and no matter how many times you call or log on….. ZERO will happen until it is time.

So lets all get some wine, sit back and wait. Post your plans with your refund whenever it comes. Treat yourself and your family. Move forward and know that next year IT WILL BE THE EXACT SAME THING. :o)

gtjibbb

@mcrt88….thank you for that, I think you are right, that is my timeline from last year as well.

Me

I got a DDD from SBBT 2/4. I got accepted on the 14th

Me

DDD through sbbt 2/4

MCRT88

It will come. I can almost GUARANTEE that we will have WMR updated to 2 bars with DDD’s tomorrow morning..
    I went through my bank history, old posts on this website, etc. and for the past 3-4 years Tax season has opened (week 1 day 1) and then the next Wednesday (week 2 day 8) WMR has updated and given DDD’s for that Friday (week 2 day 10). Last year Tax season opened on the 20th, people who filed on the 21st or before, all got their WMR updated on Weds (1/28), and had DDD’s for Friday (1/30). The year before that tax season had delays (1/31) and was a little off, but for the most part, ran about the same.
    Typically, it’s about 8 days (or the 2nd weds) after the official start of tax season until WMR updates and about 10 days (or the 2nd Friday) until the first DDD. Until then, THERE IS NO REASON TO WORRY.
    Now, if you filed early and you don’t have your money this Friday, WMR has updated and there is no movement THEN start panicking but for now, this all right on track with the average timeline. Everything is NORMAL. It just seems like it isn’t because of the anxiety of something going wrong, offsets, reviews and everything else that can happen in between filing and getting that paper! Lol. :)

Cletus

I NEED TO GET MY MONEY TO BUY A PATERNITY TEST. I THINK MY COUSIN IS LYING AND I AM NOT THE FATHER. HURRY UP IRS.

Dylan

Accepted 1/11, still no DDD, not approved. Having dreams of being approved. It’s killing me!

Chandler

Filled 1/10 with tax act, it’s accepted 1/13 still on one bar…
    What the heck!!!!

Kelly

Accepted 1/19. According to HRBlock’s website DDD is 2/9 but WMR doesn’t even give me the track bar yet.

Mook
    Participant

Nope one bar – checked this morning from PA

jae

I Want my DDD!!!! I dont care of the date is 2/15…. The not knowing is what is killing me!!!

Lindsey

I haven’t gotten one either…. Still at one bar!

jae

Not me…still at one bar, not able to order ANY transcripts.
    Filed 1/15/2016
    Accepted 1/19/2016
    HR Block, deposit to Netspend w/ fees deducted from return.
    Arggggg!

Viewing 54 replies - 1,001 through 1,054 (of 1,054 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.