has anyone got 2 bars

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season has anyone got 2 bars

• This topic has 109 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by ME.
  • Topic Starter
    pat
      @peachespet

has anyone in the test batch received 2 bars today

Viewing 108 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ME

Accepted April/7 but no refund yet. MD state has sent refund already. funny that irs dont wait to deduct taxes from MY money but will take long time to process refund! typical robbers

Essay

Filed 2/25/2017
            Accepted 2/25/2017
            Bars went missing on 3/4/2017 with the processing message. I haven’t received any letters from IRS.

Anyone else have this problem?

Stephanie

Got 2 bars this morning.
              Filed 3/8 ( after 7 so probably 3/9)
              Accepted 3/10
              Approved 3/17
              DDD 3/21
              EIC
              2 DEPENDENTS

Antonio

I filed 02/02/2017 and received a letter 02/08/2017 stating my return is under review and that I have to wait 60 days . Will I still receive my return ??

T

Did anyone get thier DD on the date that the irs said they would? Mine is set for tomorrow ans im just nervous it wont come lol

Griffinmoney

efiled 2/27
                    accepted 2/27
                    status bar changed to approved on 3/2 and also said my DDD is 3/6
                    i have pnc when next week will i get it in the bank?

married file jointly..EITC and child tax credit..received tax topic when 1st filed

steph

Today got two bars
                      filed 2/20/2017
                      DDD of 3/7/2017
                      EIC applied

dlb
                        @lbraun82

I woke up to a DDD of 3/6 :)

Greg Brand

I received my state refund last night ( 3/1 ), state Maryland, should have my federal on 3/3, since its getting sent to my tax preparer’s bank I expect a 1-2 day delay, so I should have it on 3/4 or Monday 3/6, this is how the process normally works. i received my refund last year, while my status was 2 of 3 bars. Just be patient people, if you have a job, then you should be so dependent on your tax refund for survival……

lilo 5k

i got 2 bars yesterday the 24 and due for March 1st. keeping my fingers crossed still

lilo 5k

i got 2 bars yesterday the 24 and due for March 1st. keeping my fingers crossed still

Dea314

HAS anyone got an update from WMR?

Tidin

proof

Pink-Princess

@China Doll did you actually get your deposit with your EIC and ACTC and if so who did you use to do your taxes. Thanks for info

Kayla

Can someone please tell me what PATH ACT message is? What does it say? Is it the same as tax topic 152

Nea
                                        @yvette

@Dea314
                                        This is a IRS direct number you will get a live person within a couple minutes, good luck.

1-800-829-0582 Ext. 652

dea314

@Renae I hope I don’t expect to get it after the 27th. How do I know they got my forms? I wonder if there is a number I can call.

Renae

@dea214
                                            I had to fax last year and it cost a 2 week delay on refund.

dea2014

I got accepted 1/13. I am under the category of the PATH ACT. I got a letter Friday saying I need to fill out the Form 8962 and send it back. I faxed it the next day. Can that be more of a delay of getting my taxes? I am expecting to get it the 27th I hope I don’t have to wait longer.

Justin

I was accepted on 1/18 with test batch and have no EIC or anything. I have been sitting with one bar and then this morning I woke up to WMR without any orange tracking- has anyone had this happened?

I still show the message “were processing your return and it should be paid within 21 days” but all orange tracking is gone.

Does this mean anything? Was anyone else accepted on 1/18?

Jess

I checked my refund this morning and got this message 👇👇

l
                                                  Tax Data
                                                  Social Security Number

or IRS Individual Taxpayer
                                                  Identification Number:
                                                  ***-**-
                                                  Filing Status:
                                                  Head of Household
                                                  Your Expected
                                                  Refund Amount:
                                                  $7,737.00
                                                  Refund Status Results
                                                  Print. Take the survey.

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
                                                  Please Note:
                                                  For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.
                                                  IRS Privacy Policy

I don’t have the pathe message like a lot of ppl my bars disappeared this morning as well as the tax topic 152 … I claimed 3 kids but for one it said she wasn’t eligible for the child credit.could this message be a good this or bad last yr this happened and I got a refund 1/9/16

Mario Johnson

filed like 1-3 got accepted 1-12 just checked and two bars and DDD of 1-8 no EITC or ACTC.

LaurenB

I filed on 1-4, accepted 1-12…. STILL nothing…. no credits except for education. WMR has no bars for last 4-5 days but still shows topic 152, refund amount, etc

Nea
                                                        @yvette

I woke up this morning to an update. I now have the PATH ACT message, does that mean I’ll be approved soon? My WMR bars are gone now

China Doll

I’m confused. I got EIC and ACTC and just checked WMR and my refund has been approved and scheduled to be deposited Feb 8th. I wish I could screenshot it for u all. I’m not complaining either. I’ll let u all know if Iget my money on Wednesday. I bank with Navy Federal

MrTony

I filed on 123 accepted on 123 just got two bars updated last night It also says direct deposit date 2/0 8 /2017 but due to the new IRS laws I do not expect to see my refund till after the 15th as per stated on the IRS where’s my refund website if I get it any earlier I’ll be really surprised but not counting on it

Jacob

Updated for me last night. I’m 23 with no ETC. I do have an education credit.

Accepted on 1/29
                                                              Approved on 1/2
                                                              DDD 2/6

dea2014

Anyone with Child tax credit got approved yet? (2bars) I claimed 1 CTC and I got accepted on the 13th. Still at one bar.

Renae Rogers

Filed 1/28, 2 bars on 2/1 with refund on 2/3

Jill

Still at 1bar no path message filed 1/13 accepted 1/17 eic and ctc 3kids 2014 my kids info was stolen had to submit every piece of proof finally got my return in march 2015 they asked for proof again,I sent in every thing they confirmed every thing was good don’t owe anything everything proven now 2016 return still at one bar no transcripts no approval bar no path message smh god help me ! I don’t understand is anyone else accepting about the 17th with eic still at 1 bar ?

Daniel

Turbo tax free filed and accepted 1/24.
                                                                      Refund approved 1/27
                                                                      WMR DDD 2/1/17
                                                                      Single 23, no dependants.
                                                                      Hopefully it clears chase in the early AM!!!

Jennifer

I filed 1/23. Accepted 1/24 and I have a second bar with ddd of 2/1

• #4155795
                                                                        Kristal

I filed the 23 got accepted the 24 and still at one bar no child credit or dependents

• #4155781
                                                                          Kristal

I filed the 23 got accepted the 24 and still at one bar

• #4155779
                                                                            Kristen1983
                                                                              @kristen1983

@Bccc That happened to me last year and after calling multiple times I finally got an answer through the IRS that I needed to call the Identity Protection line to confirm my identity. Not saying this is your issue-but thats exactly what happened to me…

Lost bars and they were gone for a while…

• #4155750
                                                                              Bccc

This is b******* I filed an IRS accepted me on the 12th sat with one bar till today the 31st woke up and bars gone WTF why do we keep getting screwed no credits no nothing just single straightforward when the heck will I get my refund why won’t it be approved yet

• #4154038
                                                                                Tiff

Irs Received 1/17. Ordered transcript via phone 1/27. This morning wmr updated to 2nd bar DD date 2/1. Filed HOH, school tax credit, No EIC or ACTC. Only CTC. These are not the same. Anyone making $$ with only 2 kids will not qualify for EIC. Taxes not held til 2/15 for CTC. I wish everyone luck.

• #4154030
                                                                                  Ann

My son filed 1/25 with TT and he now has DDD of 2/1 (no EIC).
                                                                                    I filed TT 1/25 accepted same day as my son. Yesterday had one bar this morning message about Path Act so I’m assuming refund approved now just waiting to be released after 2/15.

• #4153818
                                                                                    Melissa

I filed through TT on 1/16 and was accepted 1/17. Mine updated to 2 bars on Wed am when I checked for today 1/27 DDD. My refund was in my account this morning. Good luck all!

• #4153601
                                                                                      Patrick

Filed 1/16 and accepted 1/17. Still at one bar. :(

• #4153570
                                                                                        e

Filed and accepted 1/23
                                                                                          Single no eitc or aca
                                                                                          tax transcripts said 2/13 with a 20170404 code

This morning 2 bars with DDD 1/31

• #4153555
                                                                                          Nechelle
                                                                                            @meisner78

I have a feeling that us 1/13/17 açcepted filers are going to be stiffed this year.

• #4153497
                                                                                            human123

Accepted 1/13, no credits, paid fees up front – no ddd for me either.

• #4153395
                                                                                              SNT

Filed and accepted 1/23
                                                                                                Single no eitc or aca
                                                                                                Paid fees upfront to minimize delay
                                                                                                This morning 2 bars with DDD by1/31

GL

• #4153387
                                                                                                Sexylady

I was accepted on 1/13/2017 and still only have one bar.

• #4153307
                                                                                                  Jennifer Echols
                                                                                                    @2017taxes1984

@Kyle-
                                                                                                    At least if you’re going to be talking shit to people, make sure that your sentences make sense and that your words are spelled correctly!!!! Why the hell are you so mad? Stop trolling this site, you sound HELLA THIRSTY my friend.. Sit back, and get that stick out of your ass and wait patiently like the rest of us grown ass adults!!! If not, take the bullshit you’re spitting to another forum….

• #4153289
                                                                                                    Steve
                                                                                                      @bub1083

Yeah, two bars on WMR. I have a ddd for tomorrow. Accepted on Jan 17 using turbo tax. 1 dependent but no EITC or child credits.

• #4153171
                                                                                                      human123

Love money – yeah! maybe that’s my surprise for tomorrow!

• #4153152
                                                                                                        melbomb

@RHelg80 I normally pay my preparation fees using my refund so that may be why I’ve had to wait for the following day. I will say that I filed free this year with TT so not sure there will be a delay at all. I try not to count on it the very same day but if I get it, I won’t be complaining!! : )

• #4153122
                                                                                                          RHelg80
                                                                                                            @rhelg80

@melbomb Not sure what you mean by that – I’ve always used TaxAct and I’ve always gotten my refund exactly on my DDD.

That said, I always paid my tax software fees with debit/credit card. If you have fees taken out of your refund, that may impact timing? I dunno. But if you have money going straight to your own bank account via Direct Deposit, whether or not you used a tax prep software shouldn’t matter at all.

• #4153110
                                                                                                            melbomb

I filed with Turbo Tax on 1/17/2017, approved on 1/19/2017 and as of yesterday had a DDD of 1/27/2017. It almost seems too good to be true so I’m afraid to get excited.
                                                                                                              I claim head of household and 1 child. I do not qualify for EIC and I have the regular child tax credit but not the additional child tax credit.

I will update if I actually GET my refund Saturday or Monday (I don’t believe you get it the same day as your DDD if you use a tax preparation program).

• #4153059
                                                                                                              Love money

Last year, at this time, I got my dd, however it never showed any bars. It just showed up in my account on a Friday. Hum…

• #4153018
                                                                                                                human123

I don’t know about others but I am weekly as my code is 05 (though I can’t order transcripts until tomorrow because I messed resetting my password). I expect the WMR to update by Mon 1/30 and to have my DDD by Wed 2/1. I seem to recall that WMR updated a day before or the day of my DDD last year.

I think for people waiting, who were accepted around 1/13, you might be weekly too and the ones that have gotten their DDDs are daily.

No idea how the IRS decides who is weekly and who is daily.

• #4152981
                                                                                                                  shane

Yay for Charlotte….hopefully we are behind you. I was accepted 1/13 but still have one bar. Turbo tax/single/no EIC or any other credits. Fingers crossed.

• #4152975
                                                                                                                    Nechelle
                                                                                                                      @meisner78

@pavi yes it’s very frustrating to say the least. People who filed after us are getting DDD. Some people who claim they filed with dependants are already getting DDD. Well we just have to hang in there and I’m hoping maybe tomorrow we will have a DDD.

• #4152968
                                                                                                                      Joanna Mendoza

I just checked online and my boyfriend got 2 bars supposedly his dd is 1/27 he filed 1/19 got accepted 1/20 head of household with 1 dependent. I filed 1/18 accepted 1/18 HOH 1 dependent and still on one bar :(

• #4152948
                                                                                                                        Heather

How do you know if your a daily update or weekly update?

• #4152945
                                                                                                                          Heather

Filed 1/17, Accepted 1/18 during test batch, as of this morning still at one bar on wmr.

• #4152943
                                                                                                                            Pavi

It is very frustrating. I can not even order my transcripts yet and I’m still on one bar.

• #4152938
                                                                                                                              Nechelle
                                                                                                                                @meisner78

Not yet. It’s getting frustrating for test batch filers.
                                                                                                                                Filed 1/6
                                                                                                                                Accepted 1/13
                                                                                                                                No credits
                                                                                                                                Single
                                                                                                                                Filed with hr block online
                                                                                                                                Paid fees upfront

• #4152933
                                                                                                                                Waitingfiler

Its so awful when people get their DDD dates on here ya’ll are so mean. I have not filed yet waiting on my last w2 started a new Job This year so i def dont have a ddd het. Buy i seem to remember so.some posting g a screen shot last year the every one saying that was a lie also. Stop being assholes holy crap.

• #4152932
                                                                                                                                  Waitingfiler

Its so awful when people get their DDD dates on here ya’ll are so mean. I have not filed yet waiting on my last w2 started a new Job This year so i def dont have a ddd het. Buy i seem to remember so.some posting g a screen shot last year the every one saying that was a lie also. Stop being assholes holy crap.

• #4152917
                                                                                                                                    Kyle Tuchay
                                                                                                                                      @k2kct

Human! Welcome to the ICB club. You deserve a rap
                                                                                                                                      Hello human, it rhymes with hunan like the chinese food, you may be a woman but i still call you dude, you lie about your double bar and rhink your cool. Super entitled you are a disgrace to us fuck you.

• #4152877
                                                                                                                                      Kat

I think you can also tell by previous years. For instance, my refund has always been deposited on a Wednesday, so I’m weekly. Of course, that’s assuming it hasn’t changed since last year.

• #4152875
                                                                                                                                        Lynne

@dee, thank you so much! I’ve racked my brain trying to figure that out. ☺️

• #4152872
                                                                                                                                          Dee

Hi Lynne, anyone please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but the way I hear it is that apparently there are two groups that the IRS sends out DDD/refund info to when available; if a person is in the dailys group then they can receive thier DDD/refund info any day of the week, weeklys group only get thier DDD/refund info one day out of the week during the update I believe that’s at the end of the week. The way I hear it is that one can find out if they are in the daily/ weekly group by ordering thier transcript’s. There is a code number on there that represents which group a person is in. You’ll have to come back and ask on here which number is which group after you get your transcript’s, because I don’t know that, sorry.

• #4152867
                                                                                                                                            Lynne

Will someone please explain weeklies/daily? Sorry, I have no clue. I filed on 1/17, accepted on 1/18. Still one bar…
                                                                                                                                              thanks n advance:)

• #4152828
                                                                                                                                              Will-I-Am
                                                                                                                                                @mcanallen

I agree. People dont have to prove it but people also come on here and lie. I have seen it every year. So at first its hard to believe people. I know everyone is trying to help and Im sure we are all grateful for that. We all what our money. Lets be courteous with one another. Happy taxing!!!

• #4152812
                                                                                                                                                Tble

Igmr fb page has screenshots of pple with 2 bars and a ddd…….they aren’t lying and they dnt have to prove anything to the non believers ……seems like they are just trying to help and let pple know that the is is working on pples refunds and not at a stand still……I’m still on one bar tho lol….

• #4152796
                                                                                                                                                  Kacee

Why does anyone have to prove anything to anyone? Aren’t we all on here to share information with each other? To help advise each other? Why all the hate and name calling? If you don’t want to be helpful and be a part of the group then why not go elsewhere with the nasty comments? Please. This site is for us to communicate with each other respectfully and honestly. Who benefits from saying they got a DDD when they didn’t…..no one! Stop calling people liars, why would they lie? It really upsets me to see adults bullying each other.

• #4152772
                                                                                                                                                    RHelg80
                                                                                                                                                      @rhelg80

@charlotte People like Kyle show up every year. Or maybe just Kyle shows up every year, I’d have to dig back through previous years’ posts. I’ve been coming here for years. They always pop in with their skeptical distrusting nature and inflated sense of entitlement demanding proof – as though anyone owes them anything.

Don’t be soured by Kyle and his ilk.

• #4152740
                                                                                                                                                      human123

I’m sorry for all that have endured the wrath of someone else’s words.

But I am happy to see that DDDs are coming through! I, too, was accepted on 1/13 with only one bar this morning. I have heard people state “I’m daily” or “I’m weekly” – not sure what that means but I expect to see an update over the weekend and DDD by next week.

Life is tough enough – let’s not let our words make it tougher for anyone.

• #4152716
                                                                                                                                                        Krista

I also woke up this morning with 2 bars and a ddd of 1-27. Yay ,no eic or child credit. I dont see an option to attach a screen shot. So guess you will have to take my word.

• #4152641
                                                                                                                                                          Charlotte

Kyle:

I was answering the question about anyone recieving two bars today. I also responded to you about needing proof and sending it to you. That’s ridiculous and I would never do that.

I did not get on here to gloat. I came on to give information to other filers and hope to everyone who is still waiting. I know I have always appreciated reading about other’s experience.

I’m out and do not plan on responding anymore because people like you have tainted the process for me and I don’t feel like being nice or helpful anymore.

• #4152634
                                                                                                                                                            Necie

I cannot believe the behavior or some of these “adults” in this thread. SMDH

I filed on 1/13 and was “accepted” on the same day. Still waiting for that second bar. Hopefully I’m one of the weekenders.

EITC = NO
                                                                                                                                                              ACTC = NO
                                                                                                                                                              Head of Household
                                                                                                                                                              3 Children (Dependents)

I usually don’t get a refund (I don’t like letting Uncle Sam borrow my money for free) but I couldn’t help it in 2016 because I moved out of the country and my bonus check was taxed heavily and I couldn’t alter my tax deductions to avoid the excess tax removal. Oh well.

Good luck to you all!

Necie

• #4152618
                                                                                                                                                              KELLY

I JUST SAW WITH MY OWN TEO EYES MY FRIENDS FIANCE NOW HAS TWO BARS AND DDD OF 1/27/17…HE IS NOT CLAIMING KIDS THO

• #4152613
                                                                                                                                                                Kat

Wow, the bitterness.

Congrats, DDD havers! Hopefully more of us are pleasantly surprised. I know I’d love to be!

• #4152605
                                                                                                                                                                  MaryB
                                                                                                                                                                    @me-2

@ Kyle, people really did get two bars today. I am sorry that you are not one of them.

In years past, I have noticed that WMR updates on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning for a deposit date of Friday and on Friday night/Saturday morning with a deposit date for Wednesday. Hopefully you will be in the next group of approvals.

Two people could file at the exact same time with the exact same basic details and still have different results for their returns – one may be flagged for an error, one could be randomly selected for review, etc. There are a number of reasons that people could get an update before you do.

While they no longer publish a schedule, the IRS used to have one that would say if your return was accepted between X date and Y date, you should get your refund on… I am sure that even though it is no longer published, it is the same if there are no errors. So someone accepted one day could be in this first batch, but the next day have to wait for the next batch.

There is also something about weeklies or dailies which I have no idea really what all of that is about, other than you are in two groups. I think one can pretty much post instantly but the other must be held a bit longer.

• #4152603
                                                                                                                                                                    MaryB
                                                                                                                                                                      @me-2

I got my second bar this morning (January 25th) with a deposit date for Friday (January 27th).

However, since there was some speculation and name calling (troll/liar) on the live forum, know that while I had the child tax credit for our children, we did not have the credits that are causing delays which are the earned income and additional child tax credits.

You can click on the “home” icon and scroll down and there is another chat feed outside of this thread where more people are posting, that could be another place to ask.

• #4152598
                                                                                                                                                                      pat

I have not received 2 bars but I can get my 2016 transcripts

• #4152582
                                                                                                                                                                        Kyle Tuchay
                                                                                                                                                                          @k2kct

Charlotte or can i call yo char? Char char? How bout ice cold bitch? Your story sounds a little unbelievable all I’m asking for is proof . You come to this forum just to gloat at us non approvals. ICB! You know what that stands for ? Go a couple sentences back. Your an ICB and thats all youll ever be . Bumbleebee. In a tree. Excuse me , while I pee, appollo creed. The point is youre an ICB with an IQ of 23. I hate you.

• #4152570
                                                                                                                                                                          Charlotte

Kyle: My return was accepted on 1/13.
                                                                                                                                                                            Approved 1/24
                                                                                                                                                                            DDD 1/27

Filed through Turbo Tax

• #4152564
                                                                                                                                                                            retiredairforce

Filed 7 Jan. Return accepted by the IRS 13 January. Was able to order both transcripts online yesterday. Checked WMR this morning. Got two bars with DDD 27 January. Life is good. Good luck to everyone else.

• #4152560
                                                                                                                                                                              Kyle Tuchay
                                                                                                                                                                                @k2kct

Charlote qhen did you file?

• #4152556
                                                                                                                                                                                Charlotte

I have 2 bars today! Ddd 1/27
                                                                                                                                                                                  No eitc but yes, ctc.

It doesn’t matter if there are people who dont believe it and I’m not sending you proof.

I’ll have my refund by this weekend and that’s all that matters to me. Cheers!

• #4152550
                                                                                                                                                                                  cmariehoney
                                                                                                                                                                                    @cmariehoney

i filed on 1/6, accepted by IRS on 1/12, had one bar and tax topic 152 until this morning when I now have this message and no bars… ”
                                                                                                                                                                                    Refund Status Results
                                                                                                                                                                                    According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue refunds before February 15 for tax returns that claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. This applies to the entire refund, even the portion not associated with these credits.

Check Where’s My Refund after February 15 for your personalized refund status. It’s updated once a day and remains the best way to check the status of your refund.”

..I do have EIC & Child Tax Credit. Filed through Turbo Tax for 7th year. So there obviously was an update last night that could of changed some bars also..

• #4152531
                                                                                                                                                                                    kyle

Daniel and Har, i hope you guys aren’t lying. I filed 1/19 no eic or the other thing. If not… stop giving people false hope lol. I’m excited…This is the biggest return I’ve gotten in the 6 years I’ve been filing (I’m 24 ). New car!

• #4152529
                                                                                                                                                                                      cherlyq63

Lots of folks seem to have woke up to two bars and a dd on the 27th, or to message about the path and to check back on the 15th. I still have only one bar but I am expecting the second message when mine does update. Just because mine has not moved does not mean other people have not.

• #4152520
                                                                                                                                                                                        Ashley

Anyone who has 2 bars did yall claim earned income credit or child tax credit

• #4152517
                                                                                                                                                                                          Eaethwalker

Filed on Jan. 07, 2017, accepted on Jan. 13, 2017, WMR shows one bar, has not changed since the 13th. Last year my deposit was made and the WMR never changed from first bar? Has anyone ever had that happen?

• #4152515
                                                                                                                                                                                            Human

Me too – accepted 1/13 & still one bar.

• #4152508
                                                                                                                                                                                              Nancy Holman

Hi, I think I am a weekly dont updates for weeklies happen on Thursday night? I was accepted on 1/13 but I still only have one bar.

• #4152506
                                                                                                                                                                                                Daniel
                                                                                                                                                                                                  @daniel

I jus woke up, filed 1/17 accepted 1/17
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Just woke up today to find 2 bars and ddd 1/27

• #4152493
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Pavi

I filed on Jan 4 , was accepted on Jan 12 and I still only have one bar on irs wmr.

• #4152484
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Will-I-Am
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @mcanallen

We need verification…not just saying I have 2 bars..anyone can say that. I got accepted on 1/18 I have 2 bars now. Come on people…

• #4152482
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dee

Do they do the updates with the DDD every night?

• #4152480
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Brentalfloss
                                                                                                                                                                                                          @brentalfloss

@har I also got accepted on the 18th. Saw a chart stating the 27th for ppl with no credits accepted before the 20th.

Possible hope for Friday? (Hoping I can get my refund then, and call it a friyay! )

• #4152475
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Har

Got 2nd bar with DDD of jan27. Filed 1/16 acceped 1/18

• #4152472
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nechelle
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @meisner78

I am still at one bar. I’m hoping for an update tomorrow I guess. I think this year and for years going forward they may indeed start making people wait and not their refunds for single filers with no credits the full 21 days and for the EIC and other credit people they might make them wait 4-6 weeks. Just my guess is all based on this year. I’m only guessing I’m not making definite claims.

• #4152451
                                                                                                                                                                                                              Will-I-Am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @mcanallen

@Teetee

Unfortunately, WMR updates overnight, so if you didnt have 2 bars after update then you dont have 2 brs tonight. So if you do PROVE IT!!!

• #4152440
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Jennifer Echols
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @2017taxes1984

I only have one bar on wmr at this time.. And I highly doubt anyone has two bars yet. Not saying it can’t happen, I just think it hasn’t yet….

• #4152426
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Teetee

Filed 01/12/2017 & was accepted on 01/13/2017….As of 7:03 p.m when I checked wmr, I have 2 bars….

• #4152320
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    RHelg80
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      @rhelg80

Last year, the IRS started accepting returns on 1/19 (Tuesday). My return was submitted and accepted on 1/22 (Friday). I got my DD on 1/29 (Friday).

I don’t recall exactly when I got my DDD, but I think it was Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

I don’t really know what to expect this year.

• #4152241
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Nechelle
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        @meisner78

I filed on the 6th through h&r block and was accepted on the 13th. So far as of 2:10am est I still only have 1 bar on the wmr site. Hoping those of us who were accepted early have some DDD by Friday. Good luck all.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Single, no credits. Filed 1/6 accepted 1/13.

• #4152239
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        geminij

I doubt anyone has gotten two bars yet or a pending deposit

• #4152227
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          mick

Accepted on the 17th and still on one bar.

• #4151990
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Carol

Accepted 1/18 must be test batch but still only one bar @ 7pm…. Hoping tonights update will start showing some people with 2 bars and a ddd

• #4151975
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Kelly

Only one bar here

• #4151967
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                MaryB
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  @me-2

I am guessing those that were accepted early will be among the first to get that second bar, from my experience it will likely be Wednesday with a Friday or Saturday direct deposit date…but, whether it is this week or next is the question.

Viewing 108 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.