Greendot Card

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Greendot Card

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Caitline69.
  • Topic Starter
    Caitline69

So, I used my Greendot card for the DD of my tax return. They were running a sweepstakes that if you DD your return you would be entered into a drawing for prizes amounting up to $75,000.

I just received email notification that they verified my return was being DD to the card and because of this, I now earned 5 entries.

I’m not expecting to see my return until next week (hoping for an update this weekend since I’m a weekly and have been walking the PATH since I filed on 1/29)

Checked my transcripts and no code 846 yet although everything else looks good and processed (crossing fingers)

I was just wondering if anyone else is using Greendot and received the same email as I did and received their DD shortly after? The only way I could think that Greendot was able to verify this was if they had received some kind of notification from the IRS’s bank, possibly TT as I filed with them with no fees being taken out. I can hope at least, right? :)

• The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.