For ppl who had the 1121 code now gone!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season For ppl who had the 1121 code now gone!!!

• This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by ricardo morales.
  • Topic Starter
    Ilovemykids

Just need help.I had the 1121 code but Saturday it disappeared and said your return was received now being processed can anyone tell me what that mean.Is that a good thing.
      Filed:January 11th
      Received:January 14th
      Ddd:Feb 10th didn’t get my money,got pulled for review and I also had to verify my idenity.
      Just wanted to kno Is there hope somewhere!!!!

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        ricardo morales

Its been to long after receiving letter code 1121 whats going on with my refund im stressing god help me :(

Courtney

I’m still waiting.

Filed Feb. 24th
            DDD. March 2nd
            1121. March 9th
            Code Gone. April 30

Filed with Turbo Tax

Korcupj

Shawn,

Thank you for responding, Good Luck!

Shawn

Korcupj,

I been calling the irs every week to get info and it always was different. I tried to get an advocate but I didn’t qualify for a hardship. I filed since 23 Jan. It’s been over 2 months, but the last time I called the lady told me everything was complete and funds will be deposited by April 1st since 1 Feb is the actual day my review started. I’m glad that 1121 code is gone but I won’t be completely happy til my money is in my acct. I hope by Wednesday

Korcupj

Shawn,

Did you speak to anyone or have an advocate? Did you have to verify ID?

Shawn

Woke up this morning and 1121 code is GONE!!! Now it says it’s processing and shows my amount. I am so happy. I should have my return this week!!!

Korcupj

Filed 2/24
                      DDD 3/09
                      1121 3/13

When will I get letter to verfy it?

Shawn

I had the 1121 since the 15th of Feb and DD was supposed to be 10 Feb. I still have no update and my return is over $8***. I’m so frustrated.

Ilovemykids

God is good!!! I got my refund today in to happy after having that dumn 1121 code for a month.My ddd was 2/23 tomorrow,see yu guys next year.

Ilovemykids

@Trice thank yu so so much Yu should get yours soon too then….

Ilovemykids

Ok ppl there is hope for real called the irs today like an hour ago and was told I get my refund wednesday I’m so happy the wait is really over.OMG…..

Ilovemykids

@Trice thank yu for that.
                                Filed on January 11th
                                Received on Jan.15th
                                My orginal ddd was Feb 10. So from that date till Friday the 18th I had that 1121 code but my status chaged from that Saturday 19th to your refund is being processed with no bars so I hues a bout a month and some days I had that code.And no didn’t have a TA.

Trice
                                  @parkerkl858

Your money should show up in your account Wednesday without updating again on WMR page. If your bank or card release funds early then you would get it before Wednesday. Congrats, I’m waiting for mines to update like you. I have the 1121 code too after not getting the refund deposited on the 24th of Feb. Did you get a TA. May I ask how long did it take or the process of your situation.

Ilovemykids

@Ok Damn I was asking cause I NEEDED THE HELP and it’s ppl who was in the same situation as me but got there money.Plz don’t say shit to me if yu not helping I don’t need that negativty,damn mf’s really need to grow the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok

Really how the heck do we know we are all still waiting for our money or we wouldn’t still be on this site. People get there money then don’t post to even help other. So join the rest of us and just wait!

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.