For People being Audited/ID verify

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season For People being Audited/ID verify

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Crystol.
  • Topic Starter
    Igor Amburg

Did your transcripts update with a code if you are being reviewed?

If you are being ID verified did Code was in your transcripts?

Mine are still blank. Accepted 1/29

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Crystol

I filed on 1/23/17. just a regular return with no credits that would create the delay til the 15th. I’m a weekly and updated to losing my bars on 1/27. Ive called numerous times and was told the same crap about wait 21 days. I cant see my transcripts online but received transcripts in the mail on February 17. All 0000s and on other transcript there wasn’t a return filed. Called today and was told that I have been in ID verification since 1/24/17 and I should have received a letter. Which I didn’t. Ive checked the mail religiously. So Shes mailing a new letter out today..

Deanna

A tax person told me a review and audit are two different things?

Michigangr
              @michigangr

No transcripts did not update with no codes account had my info but no amounts return states no return file wages is blank I filed 1/18 accepted 1/19

Kristal

No. My transcripts all have 000 or no record of return filed. I filed 1/18, accepted same day. My still processing has been there for 3 weeks, no changes or updates (I’m a weekly). I was told my ID verify letter was mailed on 2/12 but I still have not received it :(

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.