FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRULY GETTING FUNDS AND PENDING DEPOSITS PLEASE REPLY!

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE TRULY GETTING FUNDS AND PENDING DEPOSITS PLEASE REPLY!

• Topic Starter
    D

If you have gotten a legitimate deposit or pending message for your account, can you please let us know. Also what it said on your WMR page and if what it said on your SBTG or other bank page?

THANK YOU

D

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Mia

Who have the best powder out here in Detroit? Got my taxes biiiii! Bout to smoke it biii!! Trump path trumped biii!! The prices of milk went up with first deposits bii!! They shoulda never gave nigz money bii

Jenni719
            @jenni719

My sister got hers and her WMR message never changed. It’s on one bar right now. The money was deposited at 6:22 tonight. She had both actc and eic. She just filed on the 13th!! I can believe it!!!

Andrea

@Mia maybe you should use some of that FRAUDULENT refund and buy some brains sweetheart. YOU ARE BEING MONITORED!! Smh…

Mia

Over 9000 today. Netspend, fraudulent return with EIC and ctc. Dependsnts may belong to @mary but I’m happy!! Whoo hoo

Karen

File 1/29/2017

Direct. Deposit. 2/22/2017..

Confirmed by. IRS….

Karen

File 1/29/17
                    Direct deposit
                    2/22/2017

idk_but_need_refund_soon

Why we have to respond to different threads with the same message ?

D

Also did you have child credits?

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.