Filed/accepted between 2/18-2/24 lets go

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed/accepted between 2/18-2/24 lets go

• This topic has 75 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kenny Achey.
  • Topic Starter
    Hailey2016
      @bowies

Filed 2/21 Turbo Tax
      Accepted an hr later 2/21

Woke up and decided to check wmr just because and it’s not accepting my info for me to check and I know I didn’t enter anything in incorrectly.

Viewing 74 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        JayCeeo
          @jaycee

Filed via TT usual for the last 6 years, accepted 2/15, nothing changed but I was under review when I called last week. but my WMR remained on one bar with Tax Topic 152. Updated overnight to approved with a ddd of 3/8. PATH is a beast!

Kenny Achey

I should say just mailed the IS form after they filed their taxes I sent the form in called the IRS said they received it the 21st and to check again in 11 weeks

Kenny Achey

Has anyone mailed them and if so have they heard any news

Confused

Filed/accepted 2/24. One bar with TT 152 Ever since. No changes at all. Created online account to view transcripts. Last Friday acct transcript there for 2016. But blank and all zeros?? No change in that at all. Still that way today. Still no 2016 return transcript available. Tomorrow will be 14 days since filing. What is going on????

Oriana

Update: I have to idverify wait for a letter. Anyone dealt with this

rainbow dagu

@carol, that sucks!

As far as I can tell I’m not in review. I have no transcripts, tax topic 152, and no letters. I was able to ID verify when I filed (provided dl info and a CC # online) so not that. The only thing I can think of is because I made 7000 from the WHO on a short contract job and because they didn’t send a 1099 I had to file it as business income. I didn’t claim any deductions for the business though because I don’t have one really. I didn’t see any errors in the calculations though so I don’t know. I’m just frustrated because it’s never taken this long before.

Deloris chad

Filed 2/10
                      Accepted 2/10
                      1541 code on 2/17
                      Updated 3/4
                      Approved with a date 3/8
                      DDD of 3/8 posted at midnight

Angeldove

Had DDD of 3/8 and my deposit hit early this morning!!!

Oriana

Filed 2/15 accepted 2/16 TT
                          No movent just one bar until last night at midnight it says still processing a refund date will be provided when one is available. When my finances said that and I ordered his transcripts it updated the next night. I am now able to order my transcript with new address as well. Fingers crossed my I claimed EIC and my son who I had to go to the IRS office last year and basically do my taxes with the so no I’d verify. I think the amount had to do with my delay.

Von C

I have a DDD 3/8 nothing yet…please keep my posted as you guys receive funds because I am getting mine in my bank account and I am sure it will be on the day of.

Barbie0569

*3/8

Barbie0569

*3/8

Barbie0569

Thank you Angeldove!! I have a ddd of 2/8 also but some seem to be getting there’s already, just a bit anxious.. Filed with TT on 2/22

Angeldove

My DDD is 3/8 and no, I haven’t had my refund hit yet. I went thru HRB, so I’m just waiting for it to hit. No fees taken out. I doubt if I see it before sometime tomorrow night or early the next morning. Would love if it hit early though!

Barbie0569

Has anyone had their deposits hit yet? This site has really slowed down so I guess that’s good sign.. But no ones coming back for a update..

Carol

@rainbow dagu

I also made the mistake of using Karma tax this year and I filed on 2/17 accepted 20 mins later but I’m under review. I received a letter from the IRS date 2/27 that they are reviewing my information and at this time I’m not required to do anything and if I don’t hear from them or receive my refund 60 days from the date of the letter I should call them. I have never been in review before and I always use H&R Block. I really wish I would have filed with them again this year like I have for the last 10 years. So I’m probably not going to see my refund until late April.

Hopefully you will receive an udate this week. Good luck

vlynn

Checked my Netspend just for the hell of it this morning, got my refund!!! 2 days early yay! Good luck all!

Barbie0569

UPDATE!! woke up to a DDD for 3/8 , filled 2/22 accepted 2/22 used TT, finally some progress!!

vlynn

Filed and accepted 2/23
                                              DD as of this morning of 3/8!

Sis

@kik did your WMR update last night ?

rainbow dagu

Ugh. Tax topic 152. Stupid phone causing mayhem again.

rainbow dagu

Filed and accepted 2/18. I used credit karma tax and now I’m nervous this was a big mistake. Still only one bar with tax topic 153 and on get transcript the wage and income statement shows I haven’t filed 2016 taxes. Obviously can’t order transcripts either. Is anyone else in a similar situation? I didn’t “count” on my refund, but I also didn’t expect it to go into the third week of processing. I’ve never considered calling before, but this seems off. If there are others in my situation I might feel better. Anyone out there like me?

Alex

Filed+Accepted 2/21
                                                      DDD showed up today, 3/8!

Vacator
                                                        @vacator

Filed 2/16
                                                        Accepted 2/16
                                                        EITC and ACTC
                                                        Head of houshold
                                                        California
                                                        Second bar overnight 3/4
                                                        DDD 3/8

Note: I was panicking, I thought I was under review! I was stressing out because in previous years I would get my refund 8 days after TT efile (direct deposit). The pact act delay can be so frustrating, but hang in there people theres still hope. Next year I will plan ahead and have more patience. Good luck to you all!!!

Jessica

Still no update or DDD for me. πŸ˜•

Angeldove

Filed/Accepted 2/25
                                                            WMR 1 bar- 2/27
                                                            Able to get return transcripts 3/3
                                                            Updated this morning, DDD 3/8

Yay!

Von C

Good news guys..I just checked DDD 3/8

DesWoods

Filed 2/21
                                                                Accepted 2/22
                                                                Just checked as they usually updated around this time ,
                                                                DDD 3/8/17

Barbie0569

Anyone with any updates?? Filed 2/22 accepted same day .finally was able to order return transcript this morning 3/3 , filed with TT, seeing if there’s any news

Kik

Filed 2/17/17
                                                                    Accepted 2/17/17
                                                                    WMR never updated past one bar. Funds hit NetSpend around 6pm eastern.

Lisa in Atlanta
                                                                      @lisainatlanta

File 2/18
                                                                      Accepted 2/19
                                                                      Approved 3/3 due date of 3/7

Sis

What is cycle date 20170805 & processing date 03-13-2017
                                                                        On transcripts

• #4188826
                                                                        Mamaskj

Filed and accepted on Feb 23rd. Just tried ordering my transcripts and it went through!!! Hope this is a good thing!!!

• #4188806
                                                                          pk84

Same. Filed 2/21, accepted 2/21. No further movement – WMR still showing one bar and tax topic 152. Getting anxious. :/

• #4188691
                                                                            Andriel Miles

filed/accepted 2/24
                                                                              still on 1 bar
                                                                              used IP PIN
                                                                              still no ddd

• #4188648
                                                                              Jen D

Filed 2/19, Accepted 2/23, still on one bar. Hoping to see that change real soon!

• #4188620
                                                                                Von C

Filed 2/19
                                                                                  Accepted same day
                                                                                  I couldn’t look on wmr until 2/22
                                                                                  Stuck on 1 bar still no movement tt152 and processing message

• #4188190
                                                                                  Vlynn

Filed and accepted the 23rd and on one bar also. Hope we get it this weekend!

• #4188147
                                                                                    Barbie0569

Anyone wake up to a ddd?? I’m still on first bar filed 2/22 accepted 2/22 … I hate this waiting game!

• #4188041
                                                                                      Sis

I Am a weekly as well. So I’m sure no movement until Friday night.

I’ve seen some say WMR never updated but they are seeing pending deposits. This year is unpredictable!

• #4188039
                                                                                        Lisa in Atlanta
                                                                                          @lisainatlanta

Filed 2/17 accepted 2/18 WMR one bar and topic 152, no update yet but was audited last year so guessing I’m a weekly

• #4188024
                                                                                          Sis

Anyone update!?

• #4187990
                                                                                            Kevin

I filed on 2/20, accepted on 2/20… have 1 bar and tax topic 152… waiting for DD

• #4187706
                                                                                              dlb
                                                                                                @lbraun82

Filed and accepted 2/17. Still at 1 bar, as of yesterday afternoon no return transcript and account transcript said no return filed :( hoping to wake up to a DDD date tomorrow morning.

• #4187613
                                                                                                Sis

Seems like most that are delayed are the ones that filed really early?
                                                                                                  I filed 2/18. Ordered transcripts Friday. No update on WMR. Lost bars Friday night.

• #4187439
                                                                                                  Angeldove

Filed/Accepted: 2/25
                                                                                                    WMR: checked 2/26 nothing, 2/27-1 bar
                                                                                                    EITC

Waited a little longer to file this year due to the changes, really hoping a refund won’t take 15-21 days like some I’ve seen or the wait would have been futile. We’ll see!

• #4187357
                                                                                                    sam

Let’s all hope for an update on Wednesay with a DDD for Friday ;)

• #4187347
                                                                                                      Barbie0569

Filed 2/22 accepted hour later still on one bar.. :( update : still exactly no change… has anyone else gotten their ddd? I filed with Turbo tax

• #4187317
                                                                                                        Sis

Friend of mine lost his bars last Wednesday. Woke up to a deposit in his account Saturday am.
                                                                                                          Still had no bars Friday night…

• #4187313
                                                                                                          RP

filed 10 pm CST on 2/21/2017, accepted nothing else.

• #4186785
                                                                                                            Sis

Filed 2/18
                                                                                                              No DDD yet.

Was able to order both transcripts Friday via mail.

Friday night bar disappeared. Says We have received your tax return and it is being processed. No TT. All info is still on left side.

• #4186735
                                                                                                              MandyB
                                                                                                                @mandyb

Filed/Accepted 2/20, Bars & refund amt disappeared four days later. Tax Topic 152 and message saying that my return is STILL being processed (not “BEING processed”) Im learning there is a difference. Not able to order transcripts yet. I can’t even log into the site because it says that its having technical problems. Says that when I call the transcript line as well.

• #4186732
                                                                                                                Hailey2016
                                                                                                                  @bowies

Still on second bar hoping for a 3rd bar tomorrow

• #4186646
                                                                                                                  Kim

Does anyone know if DDD will be given tomorrow on WMR?

Thanks!!

• #4186604
                                                                                                                    Marie

I filed feb 17 . Just check it said aproved money sent by march 1st .

• #4186591
                                                                                                                      Barbie0569

Filed 2/22 accepted hour later still on one bar.. :(

• #4186548
                                                                                                                        Lross09141

Filed & accepted 2/20. Checked WMR this morning. DDD 3/1. I have one offset. My friend also filed & accepted 2/20, no offset…DDD 3/1

• #4186533
                                                                                                                          Jlo33

Hey I filed on 2/17/17 with H&R it got accepted the same day, but WMR still is at one bar πŸ™„πŸ˜€… Does anybody know when the next update is???

I checked the refund cycle date on the irs website. it gives me a 3/3 date that my funds will be released.. Is this accurate? Everybody that I know got at least a state by now… I haven’t received shit yet πŸ˜€πŸ˜–

• #4186510
                                                                                                                            Hailey2016
                                                                                                                              @bowies

Update!
                                                                                                                              So again I filed 2/21 through turbo tax and claimed both credits again this year.

Refund was accepted 2/21
                                                                                                                              Refund approved 2/25 (second bar)
                                                                                                                              DDD 3/1
                                                                                                                              Never happened this fast for me. It this is also my first time waiting this long to file. After filing the first day last year I said I’d never do that again I waited over a month.

• #4186454
                                                                                                                              TLC

Kim I don’t know but I hope it is soon.

• #4186453
                                                                                                                                TLC

Filed 213 and was accepted on 2/17. I checked WMR this morning and I am still at 1 bar with tax topic 152. :(

• #4186451
                                                                                                                                  Nicole

Update
                                                                                                                                    Filed 2/16
                                                                                                                                    Accepted 2/17
                                                                                                                                    Approved DDD 3/1/17

• #4186436
                                                                                                                                    Kim

When is the next big update?
                                                                                                                                      Filed & accepted 2/17
                                                                                                                                      Still on one bar

• #4186435
                                                                                                                                      Mark

Filed 2/17
                                                                                                                                        Approved 2/18
                                                                                                                                        Just got ddd 3/1 this morning.

• #4186272
                                                                                                                                        CD

@Hailey2016. They did and gave me scheduled date of 2/28 but I got an ACH alert from my bank this morning and funds were there.

• #4186201
                                                                                                                                          BarbaraW

I filed on 2/18
                                                                                                                                            Accepted same day
                                                                                                                                            H&R Block online

Just checked WMR (2:15pm today) and I have a second bar and it says a refund will be sent to my bank acct 2/28.

I have EIC and I purposely waited until after 2/15 to file so that all the early filing and refunding could be done.

• #4186182
                                                                                                                                            Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                              @bowies

@cd wow that’s one hell of a record! lol did the bars on WMR even update? Sheesh lucky you

• #4186164
                                                                                                                                              Nicole

Filed 2/16
                                                                                                                                                Accepted 2/17
                                                                                                                                                Still on one bar as well.

• #4186130
                                                                                                                                                CD

Filed 2/21, funds hit today (2/24). That’s gotta be some kind of record.

• #4185918
                                                                                                                                                  karenwoods08
                                                                                                                                                    @karenwoods08

That happened to me too. I filed 2/19

• #4185990
                                                                                                                                                    Oriana

Filed 2/15
                                                                                                                                                      Accepted 2/26
                                                                                                                                                      EIC
                                                                                                                                                      Can’t order transcript
                                                                                                                                                      Still just showing one bar saying received.

• #4185935
                                                                                                                                                      DownSouth

Filed on 2/21 but WMR did not update. So I called 800 number on 2/22 and it said received. I checked later and on both systems it said there was no info for me. I nearly blew a fuse lol but my CPA assured me that all was well. I checked both systems again on 2/22 after 10pm and my “received” messages were back. Now we play the waiting game. Still on bar one hoping for a DD over the weekend. Best of luck to all.

• #4185911
                                                                                                                                                        Kylie

Filed on 2/19 on Turbo tax ….said it was accepted on turbo tax but meaning I learned IRS received it. I’m still on one bar….EIC self employed mostly this year. Keep us posted!!!

• #4185567
                                                                                                                                                          Julia

Filed/accepted 2/18/17.

WMR still shows only one bar, still being processed.

• #4184842
                                                                                                                                                            Hailey2016
                                                                                                                                                              @bowies

Now it’s showing my one bar again! Had me a little spooked

Viewing 74 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.