Filed and accepted 2-6ers

• This topic has 37 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Will.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

I filed with hr and block on 2-6 and federal was accepted while we were in office at 11:57am. Yesterday it had the orange bar and said processing 21 days etc. Today it had the same except topic 152 was added on the bottom. I wonder how soon we will get a dd. I am hoping for friday but it will probably be two weeks. Feb 18th is presidents day and they are closed mon and tues. They are a credit union.

Viewing 36 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Will

Filed 2/6, received by the IRS the same day. It is now the 21st and I’m still on the first orange bar and processing. That’s 15 days of zero status change, zero DDD, zero $ and zero answers.

Denton10
            @denton10

Filed 2/6 accepted same day. Was able to order transcripts evening of 2/11. Today WMR says dd of 2/15. Checked my credit union this morning and a deposit is pending for 2-15. YEA….

Anonymous

Filed 2/6/13 EIC, single, with a filing status change after 9 years.Accepted 2/6/13. Called this morning got dd date of 2/15. Went from processing to processing with tax topic 152 on 2/12/13.Also was able to order return transcript on 2/12/13

Anonymous

I filed via turbo tax 2/7 accepted 2/7 processing since then also
                I was able to order transcipts yesterday.
                My state still says pending also…but it is as so we know how they are with cash.
                Still only one bar…anyone else think maybe I will get a dd soonish?

Anonymous

I f/a’d 2/6. I was just now able to order transcript but declined. I know it’s been processed because this is the first time it has recognized the new address. Shouldn’t be too much longer for a direct deposit date. :)

Denton10
                    @denton10

UPDATE: I was able to order both transcripts this evening.

Denton10
                      @denton10

@kel I also got my 1 orange bar back. Those irs ppl are clueless. They just say what they have to in order to get you off the phone. Can’t believe a word they say. I am hoping for tonight as well…

Anonymous

@Denton10 in with you this morning same generic msg but I did get my 1 ORANGE BAR BACK! Ugh! Trying to stay postive for tonight WMR update.

Keep us posted with any movement ppl!

Denton10
                          @denton10

After WMR being unavailable all day yesterday I finally got in to see the same 21 day message. I did call and was told they rec’d it on 2/6 which is the same day I filed. Nothing…nada…… I an not able to order either transcript. The wait continues.

Anonymous

I know I’m old because I remember when it used to take months to get a check .
                            And there was no way to check status
                            And there was no Internet
                            And you didn’t think about what you wanted to buy with it
                            There were no 60″ tv’s to buy
                            No DD
                            No online bills to pay
                            But you checked your mailbox everyday for that brown envelope with the multi colored check to show up cuz someone said they had received theirs.

Oh technology, how you stress me out

Lol

Anonymous

Yep I’m at the first orange bar this morning. It’ll be like last year , it’ll still show Pending amd the dd will magically happen.
                              I tend to not believe the time line or IRS info. It comes when it’s ready.

Anonymous

@robinlynn96 thanks so.much for.your.time line for.ur.refund hopefully since my was accepted on.the 7th ill be just.one.day behind you so.when the.WMR does the.big update ill.have some.great news! congrats!

Anonymous

I got stuck in the backup of filers last year and this place helped me keep my sanity!

This year, I was filed and accepted on the 6th so I wasn’t expecting anything for at least 3 weeks. I was happy to see ppl with ddd ‘s already on my filing date! I just tried WMR and it was down, of course. So, I’ll be keeping my eye on this thread. :).

cbagne
                                    @cbagne

I just want my orange bar back – ugh I hate waiting!!!!

Anonymous

@abby86 checked still down no info @ all! ugh! are they updating or something

Stuck-in-sticky
                                        @stuck-in-sticky

My bf filed and acc 2/6 got a dd first thing this morning of 2/14,, pretty cool since i been processing since the 1st

Anonymous

I was only able to look once this morning and like I said no DDD just the generic messages. Havent been able to get on since then….been down. I have not tried to order transcripts or anything as dont wanna get ahead of myself. I will keep trying. I got the topic 152 message like 2 or 3 days ago….but still no date ;( so we will see.

Anonymous

No updates Kel. WMR is still down as of now. Hopefully they are updating people status and we can get a DD! Keep us all posted on yours!

Anonymous

okay I woke up this morning with the same generic msg of 21 days here just called didn’t wanna look @ wmr any more update?

Anonymous

I’m hearing the 152 thing means you are going to receive your DDD soon! Good news for you. Nothing here for me yet, wmr is still down aNd I haven’t been able to get in at all yet today. Maybe they are updating again? Anyone else know if they update on Sunday’s? I’m really hoping to at least get a DDD this week sometime! Just a freaking date and I’ll be happy! Ugh. All of this waiting makes me antsy. Maybe I need some anxiety meds!

Anonymous

Filed and accepted 2/5 and been in processing ever since with the one orange bar. Only thing thats changed is the tax topic 152 thing on the bottom. Im hoping sometime tommorrow we will get an update. Hasnt been to long yet….but would just like the bar to go to refund approved :0) thats all

Anonymous

@cbagne so sad:( I just want a DDD. I will feel so much better whn I get a date. So many people are getting DDD. Here’s to hoping they update tonight and we get a date tomorrow!

Anonymous

Filed. 2/5 accepted within minutes been stuck in processing with one orange bar…. Hoping to see some progress tomorrow with a dd date or a dd:-). *fingers crossed*

cbagne
                                                        @cbagne

Abby, same here. I called the hotline and got the 21 day hoopla and was actually able to get into wmr for a moment and still just had one orange bar and 21 day message, no deposit date :( I’m so sad. Lol I think wmr is supposed to be down today until 7pm (eastern) tonight so I’m hoping for some change after then.

Anonymous

I called and got the Same old still processing will receive within 21 days. I checked online and website is down. Maybe tomorrow morning? Do they only update wmr once a day? and in the morning? Any other 2/6 people get a refund date today?

Anonymous

Woke up and saw this: Your tax refund is scheudled to be sent to your bank on february 14, 2013. Wow. I will tell you guys this much this is a very quick turnaround. Last year it took almost two weeks. I filed last year January 24th. we normally file much earlier than 2/6. I will tell you this much I will not file before February. We got the Rac direct deposit. I am guessing it will get posted Feb 15th to my bank. It said on the site if not credited to your account by feb 19 2013 check with your bank to see if its been received. I got the two bars refund approved.

Anonymous

I think they do updates tonight so check tmw!

Anonymous

okay here an update from this 2/7er here went to the wmr no info found. Asking for the.additonal stuff.. blah blah can’t find me now… ugh whats going on ppl it had the.bar processing before. I’m not even getting topic 152 . Should I wait for next update but when?

Anonymous

Thanks for the positive comments! I am hoping to get a DDD soon! I just get nervous when I’m in limbo like now. I filed the 6th as well. And accepted same day. Please update if any of you have anymore changes! I love following this as I now know there are more in the same situation as me! Here’s to hoping for good news for us all, and soon!!!

Anonymous

@Kel yeah I filed 2-6. After 24 hours it said processing one orange bar the twenty one day speel, and then the next day same 21 deal one orange bar and the tax topi 152 came up bout the direct deposit. Checked the irs to go app and that said sent/direct deposit amount but the 21 day speech and but no reference number. I hope we get an positive update tomorrow. Thats what happenend to be last year we were delayed a week and checked the wmr sunday am and started yelling saw my dd date. My husband thought I won the powerball, lol. I wish. I am thinking 2-15 for direct deposit date, although my ddd last year was 2-7 and I got it 2-6.

Anonymous

@cbagne thanks for the update, I filed 2/7. around 7pm and.accepted half hour later. did same thing ..hopefully we get a ddd tomorrow !

cbagne
                                                                        @cbagne

I filed at 2am on 2/6 and within minutes recieved my accepted email, checked wmr right away and already had the first orange bar – then on 2/8 my orange bar disapeared and I couldn’t be found in the system (I almost cried…btw) called a lady at the IRS which told me that when you start processing that’s what happens and not to be alarmed. Later that night (10pm or so) I checked again and my orange bar was back (yay!) and I had the standard “your return is processing…please allow 21 days to recieve your refund” crap. BUT this time i had the code 152 message at the bottom which means I am set to recieve my funds via direct deposit. As of right now I am still processing but seem to be moving in the right dirrection!

I have heard that the IRS does a big update on Sundays so I am hoping to recieve a DDD either tomorrow or Monday but based on the pattern for people filed around the same time as us there seems to be a 4 day pattern. Meaning four days after they are accepted they recieve their DDD and their DDD is usually 4 days after that. SO we should get our DDD around 2/10 and our DDD should be right around 2/14. I hope! I will update when my status does :)

Anonymous

@robinlynn96 you filed on 2/7 has the wmr update to show the steps along the way. I can’t stand the wait..

Anonymous

I filed and was accepted on 2/6. I kno it is still early But does anyone have maybe a guess as to when I will get a DDD? They did accept it, now in process. I just see so many differences. Anyone else file on 2/6 or even 2/5 and have any other info??

• #6139
                                                                            Anonymous

was able to order both return and account transcripts. Hopefully this is a positive sign, we shall see.

• #6104
                                                                              Anonymous

yea I filled on 2/7 I know.I’m super early but I usually get my taxes back.7 days 10 max.. Food for thought my aunt filed on Monday the.5th no dd yet. But my friend who purchased a house with a nice sum for a refund had the wmr state 2/25 it should be in her account. So its kinda hard to know.what’s the method?

• #6101
                                                                                Denton10
                                                                                  @denton10

Filed 2/6. Accepted 2/6. WMR showed it being accepted at 10:00pm on the 6th. I am thinking maybe a 2/14 dd date. I bet we get a dd before presidents day holiday.

Viewing 36 reply threads
                                                                              • The topic ‘Filed and accepted 2-6ers’ is closed to new replies.