Filed and Accepted 1/23

• Creator
    Topic

Bill

Post here if you filed on and were accepted 1/23. Want to see how many have DDD and how many don’t.
    Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    DDD ????

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Matt

Hello all. I also filed and accepted on the 23rd. Lost bar and all with generic message. Called today and was told all is fine just still processing. Only glitch was this.. In 2014 I had moved and was flagged since my address was not yet updated. She stated that once you have been flagged they do a manual quick review for 3 years after. She stated that I should see update soon and that I should get refund by end of next week. So if u have been previously flagged… Do not worry

Kimberly

Forgot to add: I got my state refund last week. It’s a bit odd because every other year I’ve filed, I get federal back a week before I get state back.

Kimberly

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    Initially 1 bar in WMR, on 1/29 it changed to no bars and the “still processing….refund date when available” message.
    Have been able to order account transcript for a week, but no return transcript.

Paul

Filed 1/23/16
    Received 1/23/16
    No DDD
    WMR 1 Bar
    able to order account trans but not return trans for 2015

Had a friend that filed on 1/29 and has a ddd for 2/8

This is pretty long wait for wmr to update to accepted. I checked last year I filed 1/30/15 and recieved funds on 2/8

Ivan

@rtbartonie if you filed on 23rd, 21 days will be next weekend :)

rtbartonie
    @rtbartonie

filed 1/22/16
    accepted 1/23/16
    ddd 00/00/0000
    no updates on WMR… No Pending amounts in Account..
    Filed with Taxact, Texas resident One bar for almost three weeks…. 21 day will be This weekend>>> so annoying this year… never taken this long…

Joe

@mouse

According to my brother who works for the irs. He says transcripts are updated hourly.

Anonymous

filed and acceped 1/23 as well no update no return .. can anyone tell me how often they update the site to orders return transscript once a day or throughout the day

Joe

@kelly

Click on order transcript by mail. Fill in info select return transcript 2015 and it will say if it available or not. If it’s available it will say they are sending it to u. This means ur return is complete. No online viewing this year

Ashley L

No update again for me. I feel bad for those that haven’t got an update that filed before us and I hate those that got an update after us. I feel like we are in the middle..lost. Blah….

Anonymous

Can some please tell me exactly how you can see transcripts online ive tried and it only says to order by mail?

Rtbartonie

@ivan happy birthday hopefully there will be more updates throughout the day like last week? We are still waiting and it sucks hopefully we will get OUR MONEY SOON??

Ivan

It’s my birthday today but I didn’t get any gifts from IRS :(

Joe

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    DDD 2/8
    Return transcript 2/4

Good news ddd are coming through for us

Amanda

Hers why no ones WMR is updating:

The IRS experienced a hardware failure this afternoon affecting a number of tax processing systems, which are currently unavailable. Several of our systems are not currently operating, including our modernized e-file system and a number of other related systems. The IRS is currently in the process of making repairs and working to restore normal operations as soon as possible. We anticipate some of the systems will remain unavailable until tomorrow.
    The IRS remains in close contact with e-file software transmitters and the tax community during this period.
    A number of taxpayer and tax practitioner tools are unavailable. IRS.gov remains available, although a number of the services on the site are not, including Where’s My Refund.
    Taxpayers can continue to prepare and file their tax returns as they normally would. Taxpayers can continue to send their tax returns to their e-file provider; these companies will hold the tax returns until the IRS resumes accepting electronic tax returns. Taxpayers who have already filed their tax returns do not need to take any additional action.
    The IRS is still assessing the scope of the outage. At this time, the IRS does not anticipate major refund disruptions; we continue to expect that 9 out of 10 taxpayers will receive their refunds within 21 days.

Deidra

This is getting so frustrating,granted it only been 12 days since filing,I have never waited this long for my refund. Last year was 8 days and the year before was only 10 days. Hopefully we get a dd soon. Stuck on one bar,hasn’t updated,and haven’t been able to order return transcripts either.

Filed:1/23
    Accepted:1/23
    DD:00/00/0000
    Ohio

Impatient

DDD 2/8

Morgan W

Really hoping for a DDD in the next couple days

Filed and Accepted 1/23 through TT (TurboTax) fees paid with taxes and so far SBBT doesnt have it.. No DDD 1 bar also this morning couldnt order return transcripts now the system is down so not sure what in the world is going on..

It seems like those who filed 1/19-1/25 alot of us are stuck on 1 bar with no end in sight but lets all hope for 2/5!!!!

@dickdene

God bless bluebonnet

BlueBonnet

I have been scouring and scouring the Internet trying to get some real answers since the IRS won’t.

If you do speak with a live rep and they give you more than the “you will have your refund in 21 days….” Script, don’t get too excited, the next call you make could get you a completely different answer.

I heard about requesting transcripts and their importance, I’ve also heard that you shouldn’t put faith into them. I also heard that you can find out more info on SBTG site, however, I paid my fees up front.

I’m still stuck on one bar. TT updated to only say that 23% of people who filed using TT on 1/23 have received their return. I’m in the 77% that has yet to see any money.
    I’ve also heard that if you claimed the “American Opportunity Credit” you will be delayed. This doesn’t apply to me.

The most consistent thing I’ve read is that the IRS is not giving a refund schedule because they already knew they were going to be slower than normal because they have new security measures to combat refund fraud.

If your employer is has not sent in your W-2 to the IRS, you are going to have to wait until the IRS receives it. Once they can verify the information on it and on your return match you will then receive your refund, or so I’ve read.

My only consolation is that I’m in the majority on this!

@dickard

Mr Watson ….kept preaching ….I heard 21 days over and over again…

So I am gonna eat a grilled cheese….and trust the return that I should have already…will come on the 15th….21 days ….I love amerika

@dickard

Filed 1/23/2016
    Accepted …WMR said 1/23/16

Called, did actually talk to a person…

was concerned that the company…that the company, I work for hired to handle payroll …reissued a new w2 after I had already filed.

Claiming small mistakes

The voice on the other end of the phone… Mr Watson ….stated my return was not actually accepted until the 26th….WMR….( said the 23rd)….

So kids ….quit yelling at each other….play nice….be patient with the government officials we elect that support incompetent agencies ….or agencies that don’t really care….and a system that doesn’t work

Anonymous

Kammy it’s always updated for me a few days before I got my refund. I know people who have gotten a DD without 2 bars but I have never.

Angel

I’m new to these boards….SBBT??

Filed/Acepted 1/23
    Both trans 2/2
    NO DD

Stressed

Has anyone filed through EPS financial? I am I Miami FL I filed on 1/22 accepted with in minutes.. Still no ddd… Last year I received it on 2/4 it was a Tuesday. I also remember only waiting like 10 days.. I don’t know what’s going on this year but I have also heard there are alot of false ddd and when people go to look for it the ddd is not there.

Ana

Kammy- I’ve always received my refund days before the WMR updated to approved, so I wouldn’t rely on that too much. SBBT is more accurate.

B

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    ddd 2/5

Went to bed with one bar. Woke up with 2 bars.

Ana

Filed and accepted 1/23

Just check WMR, SBBT and Transcripts again and still absolutely nothing.

Definitely the longest it’s ever taken to receive my refund.

Money

Woke up this morning to an approval. I Pray for everyone

Kammy

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23

No updated ddd yet as of 630 this morning getting a bit frustrated I feel like the wrm website never updates for us

Anyone else never get updated and still get there refund on time

Ivan

TT says that 23% already got their money… but I’m not one of them :(

Kathryn

Filed 1/23 TT
    ACCEPTED
    ONE BAR
    SAME BOAT :(

Danielle

Filed 1/23
    Ddd updated today for 2/5

Anonymous

It makes no sense to me how we have gotten nothing updated yet, still all at one bar and people who were accepted on 1/24 and 1/25 have DDD for this week. I have only been able to order Account transcripts since early last week, still no Return transcript.

James

Nothing yet????

Anonymous

Ugh…still just one bar. I am so frustrated!

Ashley L

No update this morning :-( Starting to get nervous and aggravated.

Dee

Filed 1/23
    Accepted 1/23
    Still at one bar and can only order my account transcript. This is nerve wrecking. Last year this time, I got my money in 8 days after being accepted but I did itemize this year.

Ashley

FILED 01/23/16, AS OF TODAY 02/02/2016 STILL ONE BAR (ACCEPTED). NO APPROVAL YET :( . THE LONGEST IVE EVER WAITED AS WELL. I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHO FILED BEFORE ME AND ARE STILL WAITING. I GUESS THE IRS IS JUST TAKING THEIR SWEET TIME THIS YR.

Jessica

Hey All!

I just wanted to let you know that after I posted earlier, I called ((800) 829-0582 ext. 652) and spoke to an extremely nice woman. I too, also fibbed a bit and told her that I was getting conflicting information about the status on the website- I told her I was getting a topic 151, whatever that is…. THE GREAT NEWS IS, she told me that my refund was set to deposit on the 5TH!

Be patient fellow 23ers, yours is coming too!

Chelly1256

Filed and was accepted 1/23. One bar can only order acct transcript. Called the IRS a few minutes ago and fibbed a little about my tax topic so they’d take a peek. He stated that nothing was wrong. However, I was shown on HR Block website that I was accepted on the 23rd but the man at the IRS stated that I was accepted and began processing on the 26th. You guys may want to check that out as well. Hoping for an update soon.

Jessica

Filed on 01/23; was able to order return transcripts yesterday (02/01) but still only at one bar… Being that I was able to order my return transcript, does that mean that my refund has been processed? I’m leaving the country tomorrow and would love to either wake up to a glorious bank deposit, or at least one on the 5th when I get to my destination.

alice

Filed/Accepted on 1/23
    Still @ 1st bar, no change.
    Called IRS offset hotline just to make sure, automated system said no debts..
    Checked the SBTG site (https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.aspx) and it’s showing my expected amount, stating hasn’t received funds from IRS.
    21 days will be next Saturday; according to TT, ppl who filed on the 23rd should receive between Jan. 24-Feb.13 (day 21)

Cindy

NC
    Filed and Accepted 1/23
    Still one bar……..

Ashley L

Filed: 1/23
    Accepted: 1/23 (minutes later)
    One bar w/ topic 152
    DDD: ???

Patiently hoping for some good news

Ivan

Howdy, 1/23’ers!

New day, no update, patiently waiting!

Will

filed 1\23
    accepted 1\23
    no ddd
    1 bar wmr, tax topic 152

hoping for an update tomorrow will have 2/5 DDD

mark

just got off phone with irs,
    filed 1\23
    accepted 1\23
    no ddd
    no problems just being processed no timeframe given but were just in line with everyone else self filed with TT, and definite conformation your return transcripts coincide with your return being finished processing

waitingforrefund

I hate the wait. I gotta pay my house im super duper late

Jr

Filed and accepted 1/23 through h&r block. Been on one bar every since. Indiana state was accepted 1/25 and deposited 1/29. I don’t get why people who filed after me have already gotten a DDD….

Viewing 50 replies - 51 through 100 (of 137 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.