Accepted 1/22/18

• This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by lonnie.
  • Topic Starter
    Moonsgirl77

Filed and accepted on 1/22 sitting on Path. Anyone else?

Viewing 15 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        lonnie

accepted 1/22 had one bar for a couple days switched to the path check back mid feb. same as the year before and Feb 23 was deposited. claimed 3kids, EIC joint married OTHER credit for kids. file turbo tax and with netspend card. turbo say est dd 2/12/18. order transcript through mail dated 1/25 it came blank been on path awhile now. hoping and update come soon steady checking other people stories and info.

Trina

Just checked and still sitting at one bar. I can’t recall last year when I got an update but waiting until I get my transcripts in the mail to verify if it has been processed or not.

mike

filed on 27th
              accepted on the 30th.
              no ddd yet just one bar..
              does WMR update overnight Saturdays?

420too

Filed 1/19, accepted 1/22 TT, no Path, paid fees upfront.

One bar on WMR but was able to see a refund on account transcript today. DD due on 2/7.

I am a weekly, always have been, and my refund always hits on a Wed anywhere between the beginning and mid-Feb, depending on when I file. Last year, I filed in early Jan and my DD was 2/1. The timeframe for me being weekly is usually 15-20 days every year, no matter what. I have no idea why I’m a weekly – nothing special on my tax return.

Hope this helps!

ConfusedinMidwest

Filed 1/18
                  Accepted 1/22

Still one 1 bar with topic 152 message I am walking path this year

Tony

Filed:1/19
                    Accepted:1/22

Still processing

Kim

Filed 1/19. Accepted 1/22 still at one bar with tax topic 152. Ordered transcripts earlier thiscweek. Hoping for update on Saturday.

nutkin
                        @nutkin

Accepted 1/22 and still have 1 bar. I will be on the path but still don’t have the path message. Anyone else?

420too

Accepted 1/22 still at one bar with tax topic 152, no info on transcripts, no ACTC and EIC

Dusti

Filed 01/20
                            Accepted 1/22
                            Path Message on 1/27

ACTC and EIC

I really wish they would give us DDD even though they can’t release it until mid February.

Laura
                              @kjsmimi16

Filed 1/21 Accepted 1/22 Still Sitting @ 1 Bar and I also have eitc. I live in IL but work in IN and those were filed same day IL wasn’t accepted until yesterday and IN was accepted on 1/25 and I already got those back. Indiana is on top of it this year.

Christina

Filed early accepted 1/22 had one bar. Then on Sat had no bars and your refund is being processed and a refund date will be provided once processed. Claiming eic and child credit.

Trina

Accepted 1/22 still on one bar- generic Topic 152 message. I’m walking the PATH

Kristen

Filed 01/19/18 still 1 bar

Josh

Accepted 1/22/18 still at 1 bar

Michelle

Acceoted 1/22, still 1 bar

cheryl e kendrick
                                          @cherlyq63

I filed on the 19th accepted on 22nd and path message due to eic

wenter

I filed on 1/20, accepted 1/22, still no path or direct depositdates, I am just waiting looking at wheres my refund every 2 mins for an update lmao

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                        • The forum ‘Accepted Date (WMR Step 1)’ is closed to new topics and replies.