Filed 2/8 NO updates

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed 2/8 NO updates

• Topic Starter
    kim75062

I filed on Feb8th and was accepted Feb 8th. WMR shows accepted return for the 8th and I have the standard message “your return is being processed……” tax topic 152.

Tonight bars are gone (ssn, refund amount and filling status still on the side menu)and this is what shows up

“Your tax return is still being processed.
      A refund date will be provided when available.

Please Note:

For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.”

Also I signed up for an IRS account to view transcripts but it says N/A for 2016.

Anyone else have this problem?

Viewing 14 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MandyB
          @mandyb

Kim — are you able to order your return transcripts?

How about everyone else? Account and/or return transcripts?

Kim75062

They haven’t sent the letter yet but they need my Obama care info. I know I typed it all in the online software and really can’t one government agency look up the info themself from another government agency that’s probably in the same building 🙄 So now I have to send them that paper and wait 8-12 weeks.

Kim75062

They just finally pickup the phone! All I heard was this is blah blah operator number (a few numbers) and then nothing 😡 I’m not bothering to call today.

Kim
                @starkimmy

Still no updates for me. Filed 2/8 and only codes on my transcript are 150 and 806. I have no credits so I don’t really know what the hold up is. I have called twice and both times, they just say that it is still processing and to keep checking WMR.

Shane

Filed and accepted 2/9. No movement. Yes i filed injured spouse but others still getting it.

Shane

Filed and accepted 2/9. No movement. Yes i filed injured spouse but others still getting it.

Kim75062

Still no change for and no letter.

I’m on hold now, 19 mins so far……
                      The auto message when you call the phone number said something about 1541 and missing previous returns? I checked my transcripts and accounts records on the IRS website and non of them are missing and go back to 2009 for returns and further back for wage transcripts. I’m not sure if that was a generic recording or not yet.

xlshiftr8

I called today. There is a discrepancy with my 1095-A. Mine reported just one month, Jan 2016, with coverage. The same company reported three months of coverage to the IRS. Because of that, I am now awaiting a letter that was printed on the 23rd with directions to proceed with proving what I received.

ACA strikes again. I didn’t have a lot against Obama but this healthcare crap has really affected our family in negative ways the last couple years. “Access” doesn’t mean actual healthcare. “Keep your plan, keep your doctor” haha! Yeah, right. Insurance mandate crap. Coercion. Okay, done complaining.

You all might want to call to see if you have a similar issue!

xlshiftr8

@Kim I’m calling tomorrow–same boat as you, but accepted on the 9th. Tomorrow (barely midnight here on the west coast) I will call as it is my 21 day mark. I’ll update here as soon as I can.

Kim75062

Still hasn’t changed for me and no letter in the mail yet. If it doesn’t update over the weekend I’ll call Monday.

Teeny

Accepted 1/23 had 1 bar til 2/3 than everything disappeared like I never filed. Got the good old review letter check back in 60 days then I get a letter about Eic to prove I can claim my own child that I have been claiming for 11 years which is complete bullshit!!!! As of yesterday wmr updated and I have 1 bar again and states it’s being processed. Also. I got my Indiana refund almost 3 weeks ago. Wtf is going on

xlshiftr8

P.S. I did get my state refund pretty fast (AZ). Hopefully, that’s a good sign.

xlshiftr8

I filed and was accepted during the early morning hours of 2/9. I am experiencing the same situation.

1 of 3 bars, same exact message every. day. since. then.

Amy L Smith
                                    @amy1202

Same here filed 2/9 after correcting some errors. Been told 3 times I have a 12c letter coming. Mailed 3 different dates. If it’s not showing up as an account transcript then they’re holding it. You should call them call them. Because they’re holding people’s returns and not even communicating that they are. 3 weeks I’ve supposedly been waiting for a letter they’ve already mailed about a government insurance program they should have all the information for.

Maverick

same here Filed 2/13 accepted 2/13 bars was there for couple days then disappeared and gives me same message as you

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                  • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.