filed 2/3/16 or 2/4/16

• Creator
    Topic

blndchk

Anyone heard anything bout those who filed these days about acceptance?

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 464 total)
  • Author
    Replies

emarie

Update:

My refund was deposited into my account at 12am today.

Here is my story for those who might want to use it as a reference.

Filed on 2/3
    Accepted on 2/4
    Bars disappeared on 2/12-showed “we have received your refund and it is still processing”
    Ordered return transcript on 2/12
    ddd of 3/2 showing on WMR on 2/26
    Actual deposit into my account on 3/2

Called IRS and they said that because I filed as “married filing separate” this year instead of “married filing jointly” and I had a previous balance from 2012 my refund was frozen for 2-3 weeks. Then it would take 5 weeks to receive a paper check even though I provided direct deposit info.

The next time I called I was told that my refund was on hold because I filed Ch. 7 bankruptcy on 2/2. They referred me to the Insolvency Unit. Called them and they said that the hold had nothing to do with the bankruptcy.

Called again on 2/26 and was given ddd of 3/2.

nzsmitty

i’ve been reading posts 4 abt a week..
    filed 2/2, accepted 2/4
    lost bars & T152 on 2/22
    can not order any transcripts
    called 2day, 20 min wait
    after answering gen security ?s, the agent told me i would receive a letter in 3 weeks.

Drea

@Frustrated100

@FLraiseD

I did call they said first i was fine, then under review for ed credits…who knows what to believe

No change filed 2/1 accepted 2/4 you guys are not alone. I think my ddd will be 3/9.
    When I got my transcripts it was 20160705.I feel like if something were so bad wouldn’t wmr be updated?!?! Who knows. I don’t have time to call for hours.

I just want my money.

Frustratedx100
    Participant

Nothing has changed for me either. I still have no bars and was able to order Transcripts last Friday 2/26/16. Ughhhhh

FLraiseD

@drea

My S.O. Filed the same day and lost his bars on 2/20 .. When we called they said he was under a 30-60 day review! It’s happening a lot especially if you filed right on or around that glitch that happened on 2/3! =/ Have you even called ..??

Drea

Filed 2/1
    accepted 2/3
    had one bar until 2/19
    able to order transcript (it was not complete) 2/19
    no bars since 2/19 “your refund is still being processed”

Anyone else still processing? I’m beginning to get a little worried…..

Brades

Filed on 2/5 and I FINALLY got my notice of ‘Refund Approved’ on Saturday morning. Deposit us supposed to be made my 3/2…fingers crossed.

Miezel

***UPDATE***

Your refund has been reduced to pay a past due IRS tax obligation.
    The balance of your refund, $X,XXX.XX, is scheduled to be sent to your bank by March 2, 2016. If your refund is not credited to your account by March 7, 2016, check with your bank to find out if it has been received.
    Please wait until March 7, 2016 before you contact us again as we are unable to take any further action until then.

Kyla Farrar
    Participant

Bbryan44b

Ddd2/24/16 still no money

Herestowaiting

@ Frustratedx100 ….. I am praying that we will see something soon.
    @ Drea …. Nope, you are not alone.
    @ Jordan….there is hope. Thanks for the update and congrats to you.

Jordan

I filed 2/3/16 got rejected due to spouses tax pin being incorrect. Refiled on 2/4 and was accepted. No movement on wmr until today. I have a dd of 3/2/16. I called on 21st day and the stated that it wasn’t accepted until the 8th and that the 2/4 accept was wrong. She said it would be another week. Called a second time thst afternoon and the guy told me there was a line that incorrectly filled but they corrected it and I will get it this coming week. Not sure which or both were true but that’s my story so keep your heads up and I’m sure you’ll receive it sooner than you expect!!

Drea

Well I guess it’t good to see I’m not alone…we have to be the next batch of updates guys!! I can feel it!

Frustratedx100
    Participant

@herestowaiting Maybe we will see some movement on Monday or Tuesday. No one else seems to be posting. I bet they all got their refunds…????????

Frustratedx100
    Participant

@herestowaiting Maybe we will see some movement on Monday or Tuesday. No one else seems to be posting. I bet they all got their refunds…????????

Herestowaiting

@Frustraredx100……. My status is almost exactly the same as yours. The only difference is I filed on 2/5 but I wasn’t accepted til 2/6 (confirmed with an IRS agent.) I tried ordering return transcript on 2/25 and was told that it was not available because it was still processing. The agent told me to call back two weeks from when I was expecting my refund. That puts me into the week ending 3/12…….Sucks!!!!! Though I was able to order it the next day 2/26.

waiting game

@drea I filed on 2/4.

emarie

WMR was updated last night. Shows ddd of 3/2. The IRS agent was correct.

I will provide another update when my refund is actually deposited into my account.

Frustratedx100
    Participant

I’m beyond frustrated. Here is my story.
    FILED 02/04/16
    EXCEPTED 02/04/16
    Was able to order account transcript 02/17/2016
    No Return Transcript
    ONE BAR UNTIL 2/22/2016 in WMR
    02/23/2016 no bars in WMR
    02/23/2016 called IRS was told to wait an additional 30 days.
    Was able to order return Transcript 02/26/2016
    02/27/2016 WMR still has no bars.

When am I’m going to get my refund?

Is anyone else having this issue. Please tell me I’m not the only one!!?!?!?

Drea

@waitinggame- When did you file?

Hi All!

Ok so I ordered my returns got them today with a cycle code of 20160705…which if I read correctly is supposed to be Feb 25th, 2016. That kind of makes me a little worried but I checked my last years return and it took 19 business days to get my return. According to the irs rep I spoke to, I was accepted on 2/3 which would put my 19 business days at 3/2….if I don’t get my ddd my 3/4 I will officially be worried but I am just not going to freak myself out about this anymore…what can I do but remain positive and hope I am not the 1% getting audited..hopefully my bars come back this weekend!
    Sighhhhhhhh.

Good luck to us still processing!!!!!!!!!

waiting game

Good news. Called the irs today and I have a ddd of 3/2. I’m so excited. I get to pay off all of my bills. Call call call. Ask questions so your return can hurry up and get to you.

emarie

Update: I called today and the IRS agent said that my ddd is 3/2. However, WMR and the automated telephone system still says “we have received your refund and it is processing.” Does anyone know when WMR updates? Could she be wrong?

Filed on 2/4
    Called and they said that there was a freeze due to a joint liability for a previous year and I filed “married filing separate” this year.

Miezel

I have been following without contribution till now. Good luck all.

-E-filed 2/3/2016 @ 11:15AM from Austin,TX via Turbo Tax
    -Email notification from intuit/TT that my refund was accepted evening of 2/4/2016
    -Checked WMR morning of 2/5/2016. WMR read “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”
    -Rechecked WMR on 2/8/2016, reads “Return Received” with dominos pizza tracker bar displayed” TT152
    -Rechecked WMR on morning of 2/13/2016, all bars and TT152 gone. WMR now reads “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”
    -NO CHANGES 2/13/2016-2/23/2016
    -2/24/2016 0900 CST – Contacted IRS via (800) 829-0582 ext. 652 letting them know 21days was up (couple days early, but oh well) Was told to contact 800-830-5084. I asked IRS dude why, and if anything was wrong. He said with a very stern fatherly voice “A few things are wrong, I can not help you here. Call and they will let you know what is going on.” We part ways.
    -2/24/2016 1100 CST Contacted IRS @ 800-830-5084, waited 10 minutes and spoke to a very nice lady that told me I was either selected at random, or something in my return prompted a trigger in their new software that stopped my return from processing. I was asked a series of questions only I would know. I was then put on a 3minute hold. Once the hold was complete I was then told it could take an addition 9 weeks to finally receive my return, or within that same time frame I would receive a letter in the mail requesting action on my end. Conversation ended.
    -2/25/2016 0800 CST – Checked WMR and back to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

***UPDATE***
    -2/26/2016 1000CST – Checked WMR, “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”
    – Req’d 2015 Transcript. “We have accepted your request for a 2015 Return Transcript . Please allow 5-10 days to receive it. The transcript will be sent to the address we have on file for you.”
    -Address has now been updated also to new one used with 2015 TAX RETURN.

-UPDATE TO FOLLOW.

Drea

An updates? Changes non for me till “processing” never had to wait for my money.

Scott

My return was accepted on 2/04/16 , still said processing, called 800-829-0582 ext 652 and after a 7 minute hold, the said my return was sent for processing in a different department and I wouldn’t receive it for 8 weeks from the date of the 16th. No eplanation why.

flirtn12
    Participant

@Breta Lieke

I spoke with IRS and they did not have to verify my id, so that was not a holdup.

Agent confirmed that my routing and check number were correct.

She typed in the CP053 code and said she could see that a a letter that was sent to me last week regarding my bank rejecting the deposit, and this is why a paper check will be mailed by 3/1. She also confirmed that my DDD from last year went to the same account routing and ck #, so said it must be my bank rejecting the DD this year.

Not the case – I called my bank, who we have been with for over 10 years and have never had a DDD issue, and she told me that there is NO US Govt. DD showing as having been attempted in the last week and definitely no rejection by them. They welcome the $$ too!

I’m still waiting for my transcript t arrive in the mail, as well as the letter from IRS.

We can only hope that they truly mail a check by 3/1 – I’ll update again as I have more info!

Good luck to all with this no rhyme or reason tax season :)

Minamina

Still nothing on mine

Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/4
    One bar 2/5 – 2/18
    Lost all bars about 2/19

Nothing but the generic message since then

Brades

Filed on 2/5 and return was accepted on 2/6. Today it wall be 21 days and it still says ‘still processing’.

Miezel

I have been following without contribution till now. Good luck all.

-E-filed 2/3/2016 @ 11:15AM from Austin,TX via Turbo Tax
    -Email notification from intuit/TT that my refund was accepted evening of 2/4/2016
    -Checked WMR morning of 2/5/2016. WMR read “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”
    -Rechecked WMR on 2/8/2016, reads “Return Received” with dominos pizza tracker bar displayed” TT152
    -Rechecked WMR on morning of 2/13/2016, all bars and TT152 gone. WMR now reads “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.”
    -NO CHANGES 2/13/2016-2/23/2016
    -2/24/2016 0900 CST – Contacted IRS via (800) 829-0582 ext. 652 letting them know 21days was up (couple days early, but oh well) Was told to contact 800-830-5084. I asked IRS dude why, and if anything was wrong. He said with a very stern fatherly voice “A few things are wrong, I can not help you here. Call and they will let you know what is going on.” We part ways.
    -2/24/2016 1100 CST Contacted IRS @ 800-830-5084, waited 10 minutes and spoke to a very nice lady that told me I was either selected at random, or something in my return prompted a trigger in their new software that stopped my return from processing. I was asked a series of questions only I would know. I was then put on a 3minute hold. Once the hold was complete I was then told it could take an addition 9 weeks to finally receive my return, or within that same time frame I would receive a letter in the mail requesting action on my end. Conversation ended.
    -2/25/2016 0800 CST – Checked WMR and back to “We have received your tax return and it is being processed.”

-UPDATE TO FOLLOW

Drea

Hi all!

ok I really thought I was getting audited or something but after seeing a lot of you in the same boat as me…I am beginning to think they are just way behind…

My story

Filed 2/1
    “accepted” 2/2
    according to IRS agent really accepted 2/3…Honestly though I really think I was accepted 2/8.

I was able to order transcripts on 2/19 and got super excited…then all of my bars disappeared

Called today and agent said I was under review for ed credits but she just said that shit to get me off the phone I feel like.

We shall see hopefully my bars back tonight….I have give up hope for a ddd of 2/26 but hopefully my ddd will be 3/4…If not I am really going to freak out.

naima
    Participant

Ok so I figured what the issue is! Despite our returns saying they were being processed they were not ! They skipped over ours because the system was down and are processing them in the order received ! Mine was received on the 4th and the irs claims ” we did not receive your returns until the 8th!” The efile system malfunction did affect our returns getting reviewed and accepted ! We just picked a bad day to file !

brokeandnothappy

I filed on 02/03/16 via turbotax. I called today, 21 days later, and waited the full hour for a rep. I was advised that my refund that showed as processing since last Friday, had only just been started on yesterday. The Where’s My Refund Tool is very unreliable if this is the case. I was advised I have another 21 days for it to process. I am beyond frustrated. I anyone else is this same situation with me?

Jademil

Filed & accepted on Turbo Tax 2/4
    Was able to order account and return transcript on 2/20
    Lost all bars “…still processing” 2/23

Breta Lieke

@flirtn12

Sooo I am curious what you learn. I called them this morning and of course no reason for mailing. They verified the routing and account number as accurate. She said she didn’t see any notation that the bank rejected it and really didn’t know why. She said I would get a letter but she couldn’t read what it says. So I called the bank as well and they laughed and said “the IRS never attempted to direct deposit and no rejections show on my account.”

Definitely will be interested in hearing what you learn.

Thank you

flirtn12
    Participant

@bal

Exact same situation as you.

Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/4
    Topic 152

Ordered Return and Acct Trans on 2/17

1 Bar until yesterday, 2/23, then all bars disappeared, keeping the TT 152 (Direct Deposit Topic)

2/24 – I now have 2-Bars with Return Approved this morning and now MAILING the check by 3/1 and will receive by 3/29???
    WTH – I have had DD for a decade and there has never been an issue. There must be a glitch in the IRS system today, and with approval, we should see a DD in by this weekend.

I will call to check on this today and update as I have information.

Bal

Can anyone explain why they are mailing me a check instead of direct depositing it into my account, the same account for the past 10 years, and the account number and routing were verified as accurate using my check when entered?

Tracy W
    Participant

Filed 2/3 accepted 2/4. 1 bar till Saturday with a ddd for 2/24. Money is officially in my bank account at 12 am
    Was able to order refund transcript the day before my ddd and 2 bars saying refund approved on WMR

jernell
    Participant

Filed 2/3 was accepted on 2/4
    no bars just your refund is being processed
    Called irs yesterday was told I might get a letter about healthcare
    Called again today was told that everything is fine that my tax refund went through another dept and that it was actually accepted on 2/16 and that I have to wait 6-8 weeks
    Never ever had a issue before filing taxes I’m so upset but trying to stay positive

Minamina

Nothing has changed for me either.

I filed with TT 2/4, accepted on 2/4. Had one bar until yesterday, now the bars are gone. I looked over my return and the info from the 1095 is on there. I can order account transcripts, but not return transcripts

Ciera

Just called the IRS. Told them it was 21 days since I filed. I lost all my bars this morning. I actually filed 2/4 accepted 2/5. She said I did not include my 1095A Form. For Obama care from the marketplace. So now I have to wait for a letter to be mailed. So I can get the specific fax number from it. I have to fax them a completed 8962 Form, and wait an additional 6 weeks? Please someone tell me it’ll be sooner.

Bal

Apparently I am with the few of you still holding our breath.
    Accepted 2/4 TT
    WMR: one bar through last night.
    Account transcript received. I owe nothing
    Return transcript ordered 2/17
    2/23: no bars. Tax topic 152
    Twenty one day date: 2/25

No what the hell is going on?

Abolish IRS. Fair tax please.

Lisa

I filed my taxes on 02/04 got accepted the same day, i was finally able to order my transcripts on 2/20 and my bar moved the same day giving me a ddd of 2/24. im still waiting for state that processed and sent on 2/11. hoping to get refund soon with netspend

lostbars

did any of you that got pulled for review and LOS YOUR BARS ON WHERES MY REFUND ABLE TO get a return transcript?

Itsmymoneyandineeditnow

Filed: 2/2
    Accepted: 2/8 (due to IRS computer crashing caused acceptance date)

Called IRS this morning and was told that my return was pulled randomly for a review and will recieve something in the mail around the 7th of March telling me what I have to do. I do have an identity IP pin that I have to use which of course I provided when I filled my return.

Bars gone on WMR and is just saying that its still processing blah blah blah…

Soooooo I am confused as to what is going on. I had no problems before and I work and take care of my children that I am claiming and have claimed each year. Only change this year is my address. Anybody know what the problems could be or have anyone else got letter from these people? ?? I just need my money like now….

Anthony

I filed and accepted on 2/4. I used turbo tax software. I was finally able to order return transcripts on 2/19 and got an DDD of 2/24 on 2/20. I have yet to see the deposit hit yet but I wanted to provide everyone with an update.

Kay

Anyone receive a early DD for DDD 2/24/16??

naima
    Participant

FILED 2/3 and TT said I was accepted 2/4 but I called yesterday and I didn’t get accepted until 2/8 because I was pulled for review! I also woke up this morning and have no bars! They seem to be pulling a lot of returns this year for review! She said I have no error codes and she doesn’t see why! I’m so annoyed! I have my state though but I still want my money… Like right now!

Ciera

I filed 2/4. I called yesterday & my return was randomly selected for review. She said that that will add of an additional 7 days for processing. As of this morning, I lost all of my bars.

Drea

Hi all!

Filed 2/1
    accpeted 2/2
    1 bar, 152

able to order return transcripts 2/19

As of 2/19: No bars and “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available”

Sigh just want my money!

Elizabeth

I just got off the phone with a rep, they said my taxes weren’t received until the feb2, to follow up again by the 25th. I’m so upset (-_-). As of today I lost my bars, now it just gives me a generic note that it is processing.

livLive

@Kay u have to hit opt. 2, 1, 2, 4 when calling the 1040 number

Kay

Still waiting for an update. No change. I tried calling today and couldn’t get through to a live person. I kept getting a recording then hung up on. How is everyone talking to a Live person?

SHIRLEY

Finally got a DDD of the 24th…..filed 2/3 was told by IRS accepted on 2/5/16…good luck everyone…….see you next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uggggggghhhhhh

Still nothing:/ transcripts still not available

Ash

I filed 2/3 and was accepted 2/4/16… The bar finAlly moved yesterday to approved n my ddd is 2/24/16.. Hope this helps

Kay

Filed and accepted 2/3. Still only on one bar and can’t order a return transcript or account transcript. This is ridiculous, I’ve never waited this long for a refund.

znation

Still waiting for return transcripts…..anyne else in same situations

Waiting

:( still nothing still can’t get transcripts:/ I feel like I’m the only one left Filed 2/3. Guess I will know Wed (day 21) what the hold up is

CocoB

Update

Filed 2/2
    Accepted 2/4

Finally after 2 long weeks was able to order return transcript 2/19 and to my surprise woke this morning with the refund approved message to be in my acct by 2/24! Now just waiting for the deposit!

Good luck to all of you!

livLive

I know why my refund is on hold. I didn’t file the 1095-A form. But my question is what do I do now???? How do I fix this and fet my return??

Bal

Well I am still waiting without answers. Accepted 2/4/2016. Only one bar. Ordered both transcripts on 2/17/2016. No DDD. No answers. Same boring topic that all have. I am so fed up and with everyone else getting dates I guess I’ll be calling 2/25 (21 day mark).

Angela

Hello all! Here is my experience-

2/2/16 Filed and Accepted (H&R Block office)

Where’s my refund right away stated processing your return. I never had a bar from day one.

Checked daily with no change.

Yesterday, 2/19/16, I ordered both transcripts and they both said they would be mailed. This was a hint I read about where if you can order the transcripts then your return is complete or maybe it makes someone update your account to reflect what’s really happening while they are in your account preparing your transcripts to mail.

Today, 2/20/16, Finally a BAR, colors and everything!!!! Stating refund will be deposited 2/24/16. This will make 22 days today if deposit goes in accordingly,

Geez, what a pain! Everyone I suggest ordering transcripts to see what happens. I had my sister do it as well and the exact same thing happened with the same deposit date.

Good luck!!
    Angela R.

egrigg

To those of you that got your DDD for the 24th congrats. My ddd was set for the 22nd but I already recieved my funds. To those that are still waiting good luck and hope you all get your money soon.

wthaigtbatot

when the hell am i going to be able to order transcripts????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

amy
    Participant

I just wanted to update in case anyone gets in the same situation as me. SO I just got a letter today that is dated for the 16th from the IRS it says that I miscalculated my income. I am self emp and Paypal sent me 1 1099k for 66k I assumed that was it for that year, I looked recently in my personal paypal which is also a biz but used for personal much to my surprise that there was another 1099k from 2014 for $5992. Not sure why paypal did not combine them very odd. anyway I missed it. My letter states that I miscalculated my 2014 return and I owe $1214. I am pretty sure that is why I had the long hold up. I just not sure ( I called they are closed) If they will take it from this years refund or I pay it later. If you are getting 1099ks make sure you check and recheck.

Kim

Filed and accepted 2/3… No transcripts still processing.. ???? getting concerned:/

irs trouble

fyi if you cant order a return transcript and you have a DDD you will not get your refund. I had a ddd of the 18th and could not order my transcripts. After the 18th came around, i logged in and checked wmr again and my bars disappeared and my DDD went away. I dont know why some return transcripts are taking longer than others this year.

livLive

I can’t order my account Or return transcripts does that mean something bad?? I filed 2/4. Shouldn’t I at least be able to order the account trans now??

same ole’

no update for me :(

can’t even order return transcript

pop

did anyone get a DDD without getting a return transcript? just curious

willy lopez sr.

i too have no return transcripts and was accepted 24

anyone else or did everyone get a ddd already

BARRY S.

damn it, no return transcript for me. 1 bar stil on wmr. accepted 2/4 – i am tired of this shit

Scguy864

Filed and accepted on 2/4. Did my father’s on 2/6 accepted that day as well. He got his last Tuesday 2/16 and I still had 1 bar on WMR until this morning. DDD of 2/24 now…finally! Good luck all!

Tootie

I filed 2/4 accepted 2/4. i ordered my account transcript a week ago and yesterday morning was finally able to order return transcript. And finally today 2 Bars!!! DDD 2/24!!

Lynne

Filed 2/4. Received 2/5… and has been processing ever since!!!!!! BUT FINALLY got a DDD for 2/24/16….Ummm Holy Crap I was start to get a little worried..Esp reading everything about transcripts and the Identity verification…but I didnt have to do either , Thank god!

sheka

UPDATE:
    2/2: filed and federal accepted same day
    2/4: state accepted
    2/16 or 2/17: I spoke to a nice rep who told me that they was manually looking at my refund
    2/19: was able to order my refund transcript
    2/20: have ddd of 2/24 (on my bday)

hope everyone get good news today…wish I could pop a bottle because my nerves have went to hell

Lenny

Filed 2/2 accepted 2/2
    was able to order return transcripts 2/19
    Checked WMR at 3:30 a.m. PST and the bars finally moved DDD for 2/24

Kim

Ugh I filed 2/3, accepted 2/3.. Still says processing and still unable to get transcripts ????

Liviee

Filed 2/4/16
    Accepted 2/6/16

Was following the forum but never posted got worried yesterday when people were posting about problems 28th refunds. Finally today I got my ddd of 2/24. I called and checked for about a week and have been waiting and waiting. So many bills to pay and things planned for this refund so glad to have a date. I can finally sleep tonight knowing that it’s coming. Hold on tight! I know I might sound crazy but it will come eventually. Maybe me today but could be you tomorrow. This years refunds are totally out of whack but enventually you will get your hard earned cash!! Thank you all for keeping this forum going it’s what I’ve been living from for the past week!
    Liv

livLive

UGHHH STILL NOTHING FOR ME…NO TRANSCRIPTS OR ANYTHING

Domigurl

OMG!!!! Thank you God!!! DDD of 2/24 Yes!!! I do owe unemployment buy usually that just comes out of my state so hopefully it will b the same this year if not either way my amount is still the same n I should have my money money money!!! Too bad I’m pregnant other wise I would join you guys with a glass of wine????.. Keep the faith guys your money is coming!!

Holly

@tracy yes girl I agree! I was seriously preparing myself for no update, had that whole hesitant thing going on!
    Im pretty sure I have no nerves left at this point lol!

amy
    Participant

YAHOO got my DDD 24th here too! Wine sounds good to me my nerves have been shot for the last 16 days. Filed 2/4 accepted same day acct transcript ordered on the 11th. Return transcript on 19th sat at 1 bar until 219th. Today 20th 2 bars DDD 24th will update when it hits the bank. Good luck all thanks to everyone who posted.

Wayne
    Participant

I hate you all!! lol I’m in desperate need of the money, so of course it’ll be like May before I even hit stage 2 or whatever. I still haven’t even received my 2014 return, though those were submitted very late, by mail…and hung up by some ID Verify thing I **just**found out about a week ago. There’s absolutely no status on that on Where’s My Refund, so when I called on it the other day, I’m told they would send a message to get it sent through or something and to expect it in 45 days!! I REALLY hope that one isn’t causing an issue with 2015.

Tracy W
    Participant

@holly
    @semya

Same here!!! We need a bottle of wine or something !? For sure! Phew!!???????? so glad so see the ddd’s rolling in!

Semya
    Participant

Finally a 2/24 ddd!!! Now I need a bottle of wine cause my nerves have been shot I didn’t think I was gonna update this morning….good luck everyone!!!

Holly

Finally DDD of 2/24!
    I knew it was a good sign when one as able to order my return transcripts this morning.
    Hope the rest of you see a DDD soon!
    Best of luck everyone!

Tracy W
    Participant

Ddd 2/24!!!! Finally approved with 2 bars on WMR! So here’s my details. Filed 2/3. Accepted 2/4. Processing since then. Ordere Acct transcript on 2/16 and able to order return transcript for the first time 2/19. Now on 2/20 showing ddd for 2/24! Yay!!! Finally!!!

Drea

Finally able to order my return transcripts!!!

Filed 2/1
    accepted 2/2

livLive

I called the IRS but I didn’t lie saying I received a notice. I just asked about my refund outright. The lady was nice and she explained things to me then said she can’t check it until 21 days are up.

egrigg

I will say this one more time. 21 days will pass this coming week. If you want to call the IRS lie and say you received a notice go ahead. The IRS can see if they sent a notice . why throw up a red flag on yourself

jay

WMR updates every night. HOWEVER, Those nightly updates are ONLY for acknowleding acceptances. WMR only updates for approvals and DDDs on certain days. Overnights: Wednesday (into Thursday morning) , Thursday (Into Friday Morning) , Friday (into Saturday Morning), and Saturday (Into Sunday morning). These are the ONLY times you should expect to see an update for a DDD. They have been direct depositing 4 days a week – Mon-Thurs. This is they only way it’s being done: 

The Overnight Wednesday Update will give a DDD for the follwing Monday 

The Overnight Thursday Update will give a DDD for the following Tuesday 

The Overnight Friday Update will give a DDD for the following Wednesday 

The Overnight Saturday Update will give a DDD for the following Thursday 

There are NO Friday direct deposits, they issue paper checks on Fridays and do not issue DDD’s for fridays (Though they *may* send a Monday direct deposit on aFriday to ensure bank credits by Monday) You also want to note that the IRS sends you the direct deposit by those DDD’s but your bank may hold them for up to 3 days

flirtn12
    Participant

Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/4
    Ordered return trans 2/17

Still at 1 bar
    TT 152

No family of life changes from previous years and have not had to verify ID

In the past, WMR was always updated with the DDD within a few days of ordering return transcripts. Too bad we can’t view them online this year to check the cycle numbers.

Hoping we all see a major update tomorrow !!

rw123

i still am at 1 bar and got my return transcript over a week ago.This sucks

tax help

like i said before those who have not gotten a return transcript as yet would get them by Saturday. If your return transcript did not update today, check back in 24 hours. It will

pizza delivery

nope. I am waiting for my return trans. as well. Hope we are the next batch to go through.

stan van

am i the only one still awaiting return transcripts?

Jlove

****UPDATE****

Finally able to order return transcript today. Still one bar. Still tax topic 152

Hooks

So no updates from anyone? ??

missmommie

well got a letter saying that the return was on hold due to not filing 2011-2014

mzandriod
    Participant

ANOTHER UPDATE…..

Details:
    We changed the amount claimed as Earned Income Credit (EIC) on Line 66a of your Form 1040. The amount claimed as EIC was figured or entered incorrectly on your tax return.
    The Earned Income Credit is figured on worksheets in the tax return instructions. By completing the worksheets you compute a dollar amount that you use to find the amount of your Earned Income Credit from the Earned Income Credit Table. This amount is then entered on your tax return. Review your Earned Income Credit worksheets in your tax return instructions and Schedule EIC. Check for errors in math. Check to see you used the correct column in the Earned Income Credit Table for determining your Earned Income Credit.

NOW MY ? IS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE…I USED TAXACT ONLINE AND EVERYTHING WAS COMPUTED FOR ME…

filed 2/1
    accepted 2/1
    1 bar, refund amount, and tax topic 152 from 2/1 – 2/9
    2/9 no bar, no refund amount
    2/9 tax topic 152 only
    2/5 was able to order acc transcript
    2/17 able to order RETURN TRANSCRIPT
    2/18 I have 2 bars back
    2/18 DDD of 2/22
    2/18 CODE 9021 MATH ERROR balance of return due to deposit on 2/22
    2/19 received a text on my cell phone from 511511… Republic Bank & Trust your federal tax return has been sent to your account… I just so happen to be in the drive thru making a deposit and I asked the teller if any thing had come in and she said no….im not too surprised first they find a reason to take a small portion of my return and now want to play about the deposit all I can think about is what FLAVOR FLAV SAID “911 IS A JOKE”….WE CAN NOW ADD THE IRS TO THAT!!!!

mzandriod
    Participant

ANOTHER UPDATE…..

Details:
    We changed the amount claimed as Earned Income Credit (EIC) on Line 66a of your Form 1040. The amount claimed as EIC was figured or entered incorrectly on your tax return.
    The Earned Income Credit is figured on worksheets in the tax return instructions. By completing the worksheets you compute a dollar amount that you use to find the amount of your Earned Income Credit from the Earned Income Credit Table. This amount is then entered on your tax return. Review your Earned Income Credit worksheets in your tax return instructions and Schedule EIC. Check for errors in math. Check to see you used the correct column in the Earned Income Credit Table for determining your Earned Income Credit.

NOW MY ? IS HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE…I USED TAXACT ONLINE AND EVERYTHING WAS COMPUTED FOR ME…

filed 2/1
    accepted 2/1
    1 bar, refund amount, and tax topic 152 from 2/1 – 2/9
    2/9 no bar, no refund amount
    2/9 tax topic 152 only
    2/5 was able to order acc transcript
    2/17 able to order RETURN TRANSCRIPT
    2/18 I have 2 bars back
    2/18 DDD of 2/22
    2/18 CODE 9021 MATH ERROR balance of return due to deposit on 2/22
    2/19 received a text on my cell phone from 511511… Republic Bank & Trust your federal tax return has been sent to your account… I just so happen to be in the drive thru making a deposit and I asked the teller if any thing had come in and she said no….im not too surprised first they find a reason to take a small portion of my return and now want to play about the deposit all I can think about is what FLAVOR FLAV SAID “911 IS A JOKE”….WE CAN NOW ADD THE IRS TO THAT!!!!

IRS PLEASE UPDATE US

ok accepted 2/3 — ben reading thast people accepted then actually has a acceptance date of 2/8 how do i find this out? my TT says acepted 2/3 also ayone have a DD date? also was told by irs when ic alled and they wouldnt talk to me until 21 days was up, which is 24th, but they said they have up to 21 to processing it, not that we would get it in 21 days. so IDK misleading information on these forums or what but i filed 2/3 accepted same day, no update on WMR yet, hoping for update this weekend saturday night or i will be one made TAXPAYER.

Tracy
    Participant

Filed 2/4. Accepted 2/5. Still 1 bar on wmr. As of yesterday, I could not order my return transcript with my old or new address. We moved last February. Today when I try to order my transcript, it now says it doesn’t recognize my new or old address! I’m hoping for an update soon. I’ve never waited this long!

Karla

PLEASE HELP ME…

i had one bar it disappeared on the 13th. No update since then have called and was told to wait 21 days both times. Is it bad bars are gone? Was told it was accepted on the 4th. Anyone?

Renee

You are not the only one. Accepted 2/4 and cannot get return transcripts. Still 1 bar on wmr and t t 152

dan

@livlive ….I called 800-829-0582 Ext. 652 and spoke with 2 nice people there…I told them I needed to check on it due to my wife told me they needed more information. They both checked my return without any issues. Also, only waited about 5 minutes each time. What day did you file and get accepted on?

livLive

STILL NOTHING!! Not able to order return transcript, called IRS n they won’t tell me anything until my 21 days are up. Tax topic 152, no updates on wmr… Hopefully I’m not the only one who isn’t able to order a transcript smh

Kris

Filed 2/5
    Accepted 2/5

FINALLY able to get return transcript this morning with my new address…but by calling the 800#, not the online site.

Hoping that tomorrow is the DDD day for all of us!

Tootie

I filed 2/4 accepted 2/4. i ordered my account transcript a week ago and this morning was finally able to order return transcript. Im hoping that bar will update tomorrow.

Tracy W
    Participant

@ari
    SAME!!! I sure hope so!

Tracy W
    Participant

@amy
    oh yes… btw i ordered the acct transcript on tuesday 2/16 and today i have the return transcript available to order :o) –no ddd –one bar processing on wmr still. filed 2/3 refund is > 10,000

Hooks

Blah, ordered both my account and return transcripts yesterday, was praying for a ddd this morning. NOTHING. We have received your return and it is being processed. No tax topic, haven’t had a tax topic since I filed. Filed with turbo tax, 2/4 and was accepted that same night. I’m worried, I was needing to move with my money..

amy
    Participant

For those that cant get return transcript it seems like if u can order an acct 1 that 7 or 8 days later u can get your return one.

Tracy W
    Participant

Finally able to order return transcript today! wasn’t able to before…. maybe thats a good sign???!!!! still processing though… no ddd

baby steps i guess lol

damnit

A transcript is not available for the year you have requested. Please complete Form 4506-T or contact us at http://www.irs.gov.

antiman

still cant order return transcripts here
    hope it comes soon

am i the only one left now

Anthony

@amy… thanks for the information. That is what I have concluded as well from reading several post. I am just happy to see progress at this point… I was beginning to become “Noided” out. LOL

Ari

I filed 2/4 wasn’t accepted until 2/8 ordered account transcript 2/12 and I was finally able to order return scripts this morning!! So hopefully we’ll get that ddd tomorrow yay finally a little hope:)

amy
    Participant

@shirley I THINK we will get a DDD of either Wed 24th or Fri 26th fingers crossed!

shirley

Ordered return transcript today….I could only hope this means good things…..my WMR still show 1 bar…….anyone know when the next set of deposit dates are?

amy
    Participant

@anthony from what understand and have read on here usually we would see an update tomorrow and should have a DDD I am thinking our dep will be either Wed 24th or Fri 27th. But I am no expert just have followed everyone elses timeline of when they could order return transcript.

Lenny

I don’t know if it means anything, but was finally able to order return transcripts. On WMR all the bars are gone and instead says “you will get a deposit date when available”

I filed and was accepted on 2/2

Anthony

I was finally able to order return transcripts today with my new address… thanks to this forum which prompted me to check it again.

I filed 2/4 and was accepted 2/4 using TurboTax.

Is there any formula or protocol that would give me a general idea when I can expect my refund since I now know it has been processed?

Is there a basic timeline post return transcript availability or is it still just wait the 21 days out?

Additionally, When does the IRS direct deposit refunds this year? Do they deposit everyday or only on certain days of the week?

Lastly, Please keep us updated because it seems as if all folks that reached accepted status on 2/4 are experiencing the long wait. I so look forward to this years returns… I am currently crippled from a financial perspective.

Bbryan44b

Finally was able to order both transcript today. No move went on wmr. Axeptted and filled 2/4

Domigurl

Finally able to order return transcript. Hopefully I’ll see some kinda movement tomorrow on wmr.. Fingers crossed. Keep the faith guys. I filed 2/4 accepted 2/4

Tina

Mine I the same. I filed on 2/4, accepted 2/5 early morning. WMR is still at one bar. BUT I had only been able to order account transcripts with my old address. This morning I was able to order both transcripts with my new address.

*to order them (for those asking) I just search order tax transcripts and click on the irs link for it

amy
    Participant

a little positive movement. Filed 2/4 accepted same day. 1 bar wmr since then got acct transcript on 2/11 could not get return transcript until today. Still 1 bar but maybe we will all update this weekend. Wow never will I count on my refund for anything lol last year got it within 7 or 8 days everything updated right away this year has been awful. For now on I am planning on 21 days

tired of waiting

filed 2/2
    accepted 2/4
    1 bar on wmr since 2/4
    no offsets

been trying to order transcript from new address for over a week now and could only order acct transcript from old address. Tried again at 12 midnight and could finally get through with my new address but still cant order return transcript yet. Hoping for an update tomorrow or Saturday! this has been the longest I’ve ever waited in the past 3 years I’ve filed my taxes.

Come on now IRS lets get this show on the road! I NEED MY MONEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

cath

I filed and it was received on the the 3rd I never saw any bars for mine but mine just says that its being processed refund date will be available shortly.

Holly

Finally able to order my transcripts!
    Hopefully that means good things!
    I filed my return the 2/4 and was accepted that same day however my sister filed on 2/8 and got her yesterday.

SOOOOOOO tired of waiting! Let’s all hope we it happens for us soon!

egrigg

To everyone calling the irs and saying you got a notice. Thats not wise at all. 21 days will be up this coming week so be patient. You are asking to be flagged by the irs by doing that.

Brian
    Participant

Filed 2/2/2016, accepted 2/04/16. Still on first bar.
    Can anyone tell me how to request a return transcript?

Teria90

Can anyone explain to me why my account would be sent over to department of errors . im new to this site someone please explain Thanks

Drea

Hey all!

Filed and accepted 2/2. Still no update for me either.

1 bar
    TT 152, not able to order return transcripts yet
    able to order account but when I got it it was all 0’s. Which means it wasn’t done processing. Smh.

According to turbo, my ddd will be 2/26. I was hoping for 2/23 (my b day lol) but oh well….

I filed the same time last year and had my money I remember because I took advantage of the presidents day sales.

Sigh…my state said I would have it in 7 business
    days and today I checked and they changes it to 15 business days now. Smh.

I WANT MY MONEY!!!!!

Tracy W
    Participant

@question
    I just now downloaded the app a couple of days ago so I’m not sure. The actual website said the 25th originally.
    So who knows?

Dan

I used Turbo tax to file on 1/22/16 it was accepted the same day and still no refund as of 2/18/16. The bars are gone now and all I get is ” My refund is still being processed ” what the heck is going on ? Had 1 bar 3 weeks ago showing accepted and now bars have been gone for nearly 2 weeks now.

Bob Mack
    Participant

Me and my wife filed 2/3 and was accepted the same day. No updates! My neighbor did his a week after me and already received his refund. I don’t understand what can be the hold up , because we’ve filed the same way for the last 18 years. This has been extremely stressful. We are confused and when we call the only answer we get is ” You have to wait 21 days before we can discuss your return”. I only want a answer for peace of mind.

question

@tracy – do you mean where it says estimated refund date on the app?

if so, did it not have a date before that?

i see the same date for me as well

Tracy W
    Participant

Turbo tax refund app says expected refund is 2/26

I sure hope thats the latest it comes!!

Did anyone that’s delayed have any 401k withdrawals small business, schedule c etc?

Thanks
    Tracy

Tina

I also filed on 2/4 and was accepted early morning 2/5. Stuck on the one bar.

I am able to order account transcript with my old address and not able to order return one yet.

Hoping to get an update soon.

marie

finally i got a money from irs …
    i hope every1 gets money soon .
    thanks all… see u next year~~~

bitcoin

i have the easiest return. This is unacceptable.

tax help

a lot of you guys were pushed back to the 8th. You should get an update this weekend.

doug

i thought i was the only one! No return transcripts for me too!!!

Tracy W
    Participant

Well it looks like the majority of us that filed 2/3 2/4 are still waiting for their deposit. I guess that’s a good sign?

ray

i am stuck with no return transcripts as well.

only thing i can think of is because of the outage we must have been re-sequenced somehow.

why would so many of us have an account transcript but no return transcript?

Kyla Farrar
    Participant

I am also only able to get a Acct Transcript

was able to order it last week….
    do we think its just taking a while ?

milkman

i can gt an account transcript but no return

why are so many people in the same boat here?

they must be b-hind

tyson

any1 else still waiting for a rturn transcript? i keep trying and none is available

this is getting stressful

apples

Still nothing for me, one bar. Filed 2/4, accepted 2/4. I can order a account transcript but not a return transcript.

Kyla Farrar
    Participant

Ok…
    Need so advice from anyone who has called the IRS to get info before the 21 days or anyone who has any advice!!!!!!!!!

1. No one in my house hold had insurance this year ( single mom 3 little kids) due to my income and child ratio I was able to say ” unable to afford due to – it would be more than 8% of my income to have insurance”

2. Had EIC and Child Credit
    3. Filed on 2/3 and was told I was accepted on 2/4 ( not sure due to outage)
    4. Have been on Accepted – one bad on WMR since then

I have seen a few people say that they told a little white lie and stated they had received a notice to verify ID….
    I have also seen people say that thats a bad idea because then you are getting yourself flagged

What are any thoughts on calling and do any of the things in my filing situation make me more likely to have a issue and take longer

TTIA for any advice…

Minamina

Still nothing for me, one bar. Filed 2/4, accepted 2/4. I can order a account transcript but not a return transcript.

Black and proud

Well I’m black and proud to say it and I got my refund TODAY for the cunt who said blacks aren’t getting a refund ????????????

emarie

Apparently, the freeze that is on my account is due to the fact that this year I filed “married filing separate” when I filed “married filing joint” last year AND I have joint tax liability from 2012. The freeze cannot be removed and must automatically fall off after three weeks. Then I have to wait another 5 weeks for a paper check even though I gave direct deposit info.

This is crazy…I give up! Hope you all get your refunds soon.

2316 = white pride day

so no black people will get their refunds in a timely manner who were accepted on 2/3/16

emarie

So I called the IRS for a second time to get more info and I was told that there is a freeze on my account because I filed for bankruptcy earlier this month. I was referred to the Insolvency Unit to get the freeze removed. I called them and now they are saying that the freeze has nothing to do with them and to call back customer service to have them remove the freeze. So frustrating…

Bal

Curious if anyone has been told this: “well your return finally shows but looks like a letter is to go out in March because we are unable to direct deposit ????”. What? Why? My information hasn’t changed in 14 years. Same account. Same routing. And I quadrupled check that info.

And why a letter? Why not send me my money!

Bal

Curious if anyone has been told this: “well your return finally shows but looks like a letter is to go out in March because we are unable to direct deposit ????”. What? Why? My information hasn’t changed in 14 years. Same account. Same routing. And I quadrupled check that info.

And why a letter? Why not send me my money!

Tiffany

I filed TT on 2/4 & was accepted in less than an hour. I noticed on 2/13 that my 1 bar was gone from WMR & was replaced with “Your tax return is being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.” I was able to order my account transcript but the refund transcript was not available about 30 minutes ago. I’m hoping for an update tomorrow. According to the cycle chart I should have a DDD of 2/19.

Domigurl

Again no update no return transcript filed and accepted 2/4

Lenny

I filed February 2 accepted the same day. Stuck on first bar on wmr and still cannot order account or return transcripts.

Sean
    Participant

I finally got a hold of a nice Rep at the IRS and she confirmed that my refund was accepted and completed BUT I never filed taxes for 2011 & 2012. So they are holding my refund UGH…

Which is ridiculous caz I never received any notice EVER and I’ve filed my taxes the past 3 years with no problems!

So I have to file them, mail them in and wait 6-8 weeks get a refund. I am beyond frustrated because 2011 was my first year out of college and my first full time job and I guess I must’ve forgotten!

BitchBetterHaveMy$$$

I filed on 02/03/16 n othing yet, accepted the same day and still only one bar, called irs and they didn’t even look into my acct, said they are instructed to only look if its past the 21 days, help I need my money , need to pay my rent …so frustrating, but dam evey Friday when I look at my ck my taxes are taken fast, and everytime I spent a dollar I have to pay 7cent per dollar for taxes, so why is it so hard to give our hard worked money back, always a drama with irs

MexiCali
    Participant

Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/5 10:35 am
    Irs says accepted 2/8

Like everyone I have been checking and checking still nothing. Finally on 2/17 o right before midnight I was able to order my return transcript and 2/18 FINALLY woke up to wmr showing 2 bats for a ddd of 2/22. Definitely try not to stress and stay busy because it is coming.

shirley

@wilman …Thank you for serving our Country…Being a military brat I can appreciate your sacrifices for your Country.
    Regretfully, none of us deserve to be treated like this. But the people of our fine Country keep on accepting what the government deals to us..they will keep doing it….just like with Children they will only get away with what we let them….We need to stop saying “it is what it is” ……if more people spoke up for themselves the Government would have to listen…..we need to look at the history of our Country I can think of alot of people who did not just accept the cards that were dealt to them and did something about it……today we need to do the same…….

shirley

@sheka …I wish you all the best and hope it works out for your sooner then later….Good Luck with your new bundle of joy !!!!!!!!! Hang in there..I guess they have to get their act together sooner or later !

wilman

Get Transcript
    A transcript is not available for the year you have requested. Please complete Form 4506-T or contact us at http://www.irs.gov.

accepted 2.4 and i keep getting this message

wtf

i served this country for 30 years and this is not the way to treat me.

IMAGE of Jesus

i too have no return transcript and stuck on 1 bar. All I can do is pray and to leave up to my savior, Jesus.

PLANEMILES

NO RETURN TRANSCRIPT HERE AS WELL. ACCEPTED 2/4

Tracy W
    Participant

@bal hmmmm???? Maybe so!!? Lol

sheka

you are not alone…I finally got a hold of a nice rep who looked at my account for me and told me that my return is being held for farther review they are looking at mines manually….I guess because I had fraud in the past. but I guess I will get it in may again which sucks. I filed for hardship to see if I can get it sooner because I was really counting on this money to keep me a float because I’m pregnant and not able to work because of my health and being high risk pregnancy. then have two others and a household to maintain…..without this money I don’t know what I’m going to do

egrigg

@tracy Wilson mine was for well over $10,000. I think it all depends on how it was sequenced into the system and if it’s been re-sequenced. Everyone that didn’t get a DDD today hang in there. There should be another update at least tomorrow or Saturday.

shirley

filed 2/3/16 ….no return transcript…no change on wmr…….but since I have been posting since the beginning of this post ..I have seen people come and go…..its very lonely out here waiting on my own……depression has set in….I don’t drink but I may start now :) ………congrats to all my friends from the start who got and will get their deposits…it seems like I will still be here…..So lonely……… keep in touch..I will be that girl on the corner waiting with no money ….waiting for IRS to give me a chance…..cant they just give me my day in the IRS spot light ….I WISH ..maybe some day :)

Bal

@tracy Wilson
    I wondered the amount myself. I too filed on 2/4 and accepted 2/4. WMR still one bar and accepted. Ordered account long ago and return transcript on 2/17. No DDD date and mine was over $10000. I had insurance all year as someone else wondered. There seems to be no reason. I called two days ago too and at that time they hadn’t even started working on mine. I wonder if party affiliation has anything to do with it. LOL JK.

egrigg

I woke up this morning to a DDD for 02/22

Lea

@ Tracy Wilson the amount doesn’t cause a delay I know people who get that back every year & have never been held up before.

Lea

Woke up this morning & WMR had finally updated to a DDD of 2/22/16

Checked all day yesterday & wmr was still at one bar…….but after checking wmr….I checked my email & Amex Serve had emailed me that my Federal Tax Return had posted. Yesssss!!!!

So here’s my journey
    Filed 2/4
    Accepted 2/5 @ 9:08am
    Account transcripts 2/11
    Return transcripts 2/16 (weren’t available until after 10pm, had tried earlier that day)
    2/17 still 1 bar on wmr
    2/18 checked wmr @ 5am now 2 bars and DDD of 2/22 but Amex Serve had already posted my deposit as of 12:54 am, while I was sleeping….good luck everyone!

Tracy W
    Participant

I filed 2/3 accepted 2/4. Refund is over 10,000. Does anyone know if there’s a certain amount of refund that can cause delay? Wmr reports accepted still processing. I am able to order tax transcript not refund transcript on 2/16.

Thanks!

amy
    Participant

no change here still 1 bar no tax transcript

JB

Hey guys! My refund finally says approved and should be sent to my bank by 2/27/2016!

Semya
    Participant

The third bar usually never comes until days after you receive your funds

marie

my ddd is feb 18. its today . my wmr still show only approve . didnt change to sent any one had wmr changed to sent????

Rachel

UPDATE
    FILED ON 2/4/16 ACCEPTED ON THE 5 AND NOT BARS TILL 2/13 THEN I HAD A DDD FOR THE 2/18 JUST CHECKED IT AND IT WAS DEPOSITED HOPE YOU GUYS EITHER GET IT OR GET A DDD SOON

livLive

I filed and was accepted 2/4, have not had any updates at all. I tried to order my refund transcripts and am not able to. My 21 days are up on the 25th I’m really hoping tax help is right!

Tax help

Guys

Everyone who has not gotten a return transcript that filed from the first to the fourth will be updated by Saturday. 99 percent will have Ddd of next Wednesday

This is coming straight from my tax advocate mouth dealing daily with the irs

Pirate jay

@sean you probably messed up ur tax sequence by telling them you got a letter to id verify …you could end up waiting an additional 9 weeks as a result

Sean
    Participant

Update!!!

So I got some conflicting information today. I called the IRS and lied and said I got a letter that stating that got a letter stating I needed to verify my identity (Haha). To my surprise I was told that I didn’t need to verify my identity, in fact my refund is on hold due to not filing in 2011…WHAT?!?!

Then I called H&R Block to see what I would have to do to file. The Tax Preparer stated she never heard of them holding a refund for that and if I owed but not filed they would just deduct what I owe.

I’m so confused! The tax preparer suggested I speak to them again or just wait because the IRS is having issues and the rep was probably confused. Has anyone ever heard of this????

Rebbes

No transcripts either here accepted 2/4

Mr.x
    Participant

FILED ON 2/5 AND ACCEPTED ON 2/5 2:00 AM, ON 2/13 GOT A DDD OF 2/18

Morning of 2/16 I could see transaction pending dated for 2/18
    Just waiting for it to land!
    Never could order a transcript with old address or new one.
    Hang in there everyone, all of my experiences with tax returns have been very inconsistent. Best to you!

Jlove

Still no movement, just one bar. I still cannot order a return transcript. I’ve also been checking my bank account to see if money is pending and there isn’t anything. I usually have my refund in two weeks. Tomorrow makes two weeks.

Katy

Accepted 2/4, no update on wmr and still can’t order return transcript. I was able to order account transcript last week. I was starting to get worried but i see there are others in the same situation. Hopefully we see some progress soon

Kem

Hi! My taxes got accepted and approved on 2/4 I still haven’t seen an update. Can you all tell me where I can see my transcript and what it is exactly? Thanks!!

amy
    Participant

@curious george filed 2/4 accepted 2/4 1 bar wmr I did have health insurance the whole year. I had state insurance commonwealth care its similar to medicare. No eic but child tax credit.

2/4 mom

@emarie

thanks for ur reply. maybe i will try to call. thats exactly what mine is saying.
    i was able to order a return trans on 2/12 but have not received it yet

emarie

@2/4 mom

I think that it would show up on your account transcript if you can order one. If not I would try to call. When I called used ext. 652 and only waited for about 5 mins before a live person answered.

I don’t have any topics showing. Just says “We have received your return and it is being processed.”

curious george

i am curious did any of you who has not seen a return transcipt have any health care exemptions for any months? i think most people who are processed yet who filed 2/4 or earlier has to do with any months they did not have health care

jason

whos with me? 1 bar accepted 2/4 and no return transcript

tell me im not the only one

daniel perry

i dont think its coincidence so many people arent getting their return transcripts. there still must be a large batch of people who are set to update together who filed 2/4

i am one of those who has not seen a return transcripts as of yet

praying to Jesus it happens soon

horseracing

no refund yet. 1 bar on wmr

no return transcript accepted 2/4

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 464 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.