Filed 2-12

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Filed 2-12

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Impatiently waiting.
  • Topic Starter
    Josediez

Filed 2-12
      Accepted 2-12
      Direct deposit set for 2-20

Updated this morning

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Impatiently waiting

I filled 2/12, was able to view transcripts this morning. Deposit date 2/28…WMR still at one bar, but I am a weekly so it should update tonight.

jlm

Still no updates to WMR. Bars disappeared almost a week ago. Anyone else filed and accepted the 12? What is your status?

jlm

Bars disappeared a couple of days ago, so no clue what my time frame is. Good thing I am a patient person!

Has anyone who filed on 2/12 got a refund or a direct deposit date yet? I filed my state return at the same time and got that deposit in my account on Friday the 16th.

Josediez

Bar went from received to approved,

jlm

Filed 2/12.
                  Accepted 2/12.
                  Still only one bar on WMR.
                  However, I had a corrected W2, which may cause an issue.. My state refund (MO) was filed the same day and is supposed to be deposited tomorrow, so that wasn’t held up due to the corrected W2.

@Josediez — Did your bars move at all before today? Or did they go from one bar to a direct deposit date all at one time?

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.