Filed 1/23. Talked to an agent today.

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Filed 1/23. Talked to an agent today.

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kendall Jones.
  • Topic Starter
    Tee

I filed 1/23 claiming the EITC. I called the IRS today because I have the still processing message. I talked to someone & I was told that my return had been processed but the IRS is holding my refund & I just have to wait for a systematic release. The agent couldn’t give me an exact date because of the hold. How annoying.

Viewing 5 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kendall Jones

Still no ddd

duncan
            @duncan

sounds off. i filed eitc/actc on 2/8 and have a ddd of 2/22.

u should call back talk to someone else, see if u get a different answer.

Lauren

I’ve got same but I had no eic or actc. I think they put me in that group by accident and I wish there was a way to file a complaint.

sunglaze
                @sunglaze

Filed 1/23 WMR says we have received your return and it is being processed called irs today and he checked my account and said that my DDD 2/23

Tee

Yeah I got my fingers crossed for tonight. I’ve seen some post about people getting it early so who knows we just might get it tomorrow lol ..

Renae

Right that systematic release is tonight hopefully. Its looking like weeklies are in that automatic update tonight….and it is probably not going to be 2/22 as I thought. Just got that feeling😓

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.