Filed 1/29/18 accepted 1/29/18

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Filed 1/29/18 accepted 1/29/18

• This topic has 108 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Cantwait.
  • Topic Starter
    Kirkobanz89

Usually when I file I always get my return within 15 days and I’m a weekly. Last yr I filed 2/5/17 accepted 2/8/17 got approved on 2/18/17 with a DDD of 2/23/17. So for weekly accounts you typically get approved Friday night into Saturday morning with an DDD for the following week. Lets the waiting games begin

Viewing 107 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Cantwait

Filed 1/28
          Accepted 1/29
          Path 2/10
          Received DDD for 2/22
          20170605 2/26/2018 processing date
          Both credits

MilwaukeeSoulja

Filed 1/29/18
            Accepted 1/29/18
            DDD 2/22/18

Kirkobanz89

****UPDATE***
              SO I CAME ON TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH OTHER PPL AND THEIR TAX SITUATIONS AND GOT CURIOUS TONIGHT WITH PPL TALKING BOUT THE SIMPLE WE HAVE RECEIVED OR TAX RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED MSG AFTER ONLY BEING ON THE PATH MSG SINCE LAST 2/10/18 AND LOOK WHAT I FIND THE SIMPLE NON PATH MSG OF”WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR TAX RETURN AND IT IS BEING PROCESSED” SO LADIES N GENTSZ I DO BELIEVE THERES LIGHT COMING AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Taxidermie

Mailed paper return 1-30 because for some reason I cannot file electronically. Just go notice today 2-14 that is was accepted. Last year, I mailed return on Sat 1-28 and had my direct deposit on 2-8 so itis slower this year. I have no credits.

Skittlez

@Derrick Ray why were you waiting for path message? What did you claim?

Kirkobanz89

****UPDATE**** I DID FINALLY UPDATE TO THE PATH MSG LAST SATURDAY SINCE IM A WEEKLY ACCOUNT SO SINCE I NEVER HAD THE PATH MSG LAST YR IM PRAYING PPL OF 1/29 AND AFTER WILL **UPDATE**THIS WKEND WHICH WE SHOULD CONSIDERING ITS BEEN ALREADY A WEEK IN THE HOLE. SO FINGERSZ CROSSED PRAYERS IN THE AIR FOR AN UPDATE BY 2/17/18. JUST KNOW FOR WEEKLY ACCOUNTS A DDD WONT BE FOR ATLEASE 2/22/18…IF YOU HAVE AN PREPAID CARD IT MIGHT COME 2 DAYS EARLY. IM STILL HERE FOR YOU GUYS JUST NEEDED A BREAK FRFR!!!

B

Accepted on 1/29/18
                      No credits claimed
                      Still sitting at one bar
                      Utter bullshit

Derrick Ray
                        @banner1124

As expected when I last posted, woke up this AM to a DDD of 2/14

Jesse

Filed and accepted on 1/29

Been at one bar for over a week now, claimed EIC but I filed the same way last year and was caught up with everyone else on the PATH act screen. This year I dont have the path topic and I was able to order my transcripts last night so I guess im finished processing just waiting on wmr to update my deposit dates.

Blondie

Filed 1/29 TT
                            Accepted 1/29
                            No dependenants, no credits
                            Updated this morning DDD 2/14

Brandy
                              @brandy4

Up until today I could not order my transcripts with my new address but I could today. I am sitting with no bars and no refund amount but still tt152 and if I’m not mistaken the same thing happened to me last year. Last year it took me 16 days to get my refund and if I update tomorrow for a ddd of 2/14 that would be 16 days as well. So my question is if anyone thinks I will update tomorrow?

Derrick Ray
                                @banner1124

An update to my situation. Checked today and still no path message and still same refund is being processed message. However, today my online transcripts were finally available. I checked those against last years transcripts and deposit date and that indicates to me that I should be seeing a DD on 2/14

Tee

I filedfiled and was accepted 1/29 still have the 21 processing message with topic 152 . Wonder why no update yet. Can anyone help? Im in VA

King

Accepted 1/29 no movement at all except a blank transcript from 02/07. This makes me sad…..:(

claudia

Where’s My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 17 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so Where’s My Refund? remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? is only updated once daily, usually overnight, so checking it more often will not produce new or different results.

April

They. Deposit every day my mom got hers today. Filed on 29

Mel

Finally was able to order my transcripts today with cycle code 20180604, and showing a refund sent date of 02/13/2018. Hopefully that means I’ll see money next week, just in time for my soon-to-be ex-husband to move out of my house. :)

Kirkobanz89

@DANNY For weekly accounts you’ll deposit on Thursdays maybe Wednesdays from what ppl been posting. Weekly accounts get updated typically on fridays going into Saturday mornings. As far as a deposits going into accounts everyday,those are daily accounts idk why some ppl are daily VS weekly accounts but if you are claiming EIC or child tax credit there is an wait hold until the 15th of February

DANNY

TT
                                              FILED 1/28
                                              Accepted 1/29
                                              Transcripts Ordered
                                              Complex return, no credits
                                              Immediately showed up on WMR and IRS TO GO
                                              I NEVER GET MY RETIRN FASTER THAN 14 days after accepting.
                                              Two questions:
                                              I thought IRS deposited once a week. Mine have always hit my bank ( at least the last 5 years) on a Wednesday. From reading this thread they deposit multiple days per week
                                              Second question – what is this PATH everyone is referi f too?

Brian

I filed for my father on 1/28 it was accepted 1/29, still nothing not even transcripts. I noticed his tax situation changed with regards to his pension, anyone know if thats creating an issue this year?

Amb

Talk to IRS she said well hopefully the government approves a budget – yikes- otherwise all f us Path act peeps will be on hold. Won’t give me any info until 2/19

Derrick Ray
                                                    @banner1124

Filed 1/29
                                                    Accepted 1/29
                                                    Had one bar until this morning… now no bars, refund amount is gone and it says “Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available”

Seems crazy, but that’s probably a good sign no? Or am I just too optimistic?

By the way, my state tax return (NM) is scheduled to be deposited on Friday… I usually get both of them close to the same time

jpaige

Filed 1/29
                                                      Accepted 1/29
                                                      Woke up this morning to a DDD for 02/09!!!!!!

Kirkobanz89

@Debbie did you have any credits???

Debbie

Accepted 1/29
                                                          DDD 2/7
                                                          DD pending now for tomorrow

photodude416
                                                            @photodude416

DDD 2/6
                                                            Deposit in the bank this morning!

Mel

Still sitting at one bar this morning. It’s a little disheartening when I see others who filed after me getting DDD’s, and here I am, sitting, waiting….. *sighs* I hate tax season.

MizuSeirei
                                                                @mizuseirei

Going off topic for a bit….. anyone out there have thoughts on the Super Bowl? It seems like I called it again. It was a bitter sweet moment for me though, because I love the patriots, but I knew that the eagles would win 24 hours before the game 😞

rgrant
                                                                  @rgrant

Filed 1/29 ,accepted 1/29 ,had one bar then updated to path message 2/2

brandy

filed and accepeted 1/29
                                                                    ordered transcripts by mail 2/1
                                                                    ordered online transcripts 2/2
                                                                    WMR changed to 2 bars 2/3

refund DDD 2/7

Mystie

I have the same situation, Shay. I was able to order my return transcript via mail with my new address on 02/01 but nothing else has updated. I can view my account transcript online but it is mostly just blank and says no record of return and there is a date of 02/19/2018 which I think is the 21 days after I filed and was accepted. No updates to PATH, nothing. I am not expecting a return until end of Feb but an update would be nice, especially considering a lot of other credit filers are already seeing their returns.

Brandy
                                                                        @brandy4

When is the next update? I was accepted 1/29 no credits and still sitting at one bar.

• #4204759
                                                                        Shay

I filed and was accepted 1/29 with both EIC and CTC

I didnt even get an update to the PATH message. Im still at one bar and tax topic 152

Why????

• #4204650
                                                                          Mary

My son filed on the 1/29 and accepted with in a hour that day. He has not credits and woke up to a DD of 2/6

• #4204632
                                                                            Jennifer

Good news!! woke up to approved with a ddd for wednsday so mystery solved the address was updated but only with my husband for transcripts for some reason now that our refund is approved I am able to order mine with our new address. Hope you got good news too. 2nd year in a row took 8 days from start to finish!!

• #4204615
                                                                              Becky

Filed 1/29/18 (afternoon) accepted 1/29/18 (about an hour or two later). Had 1 bar on 1/30 –
                                                                                then on 2/1 no bars. Woke up to a DDD 2/7/18!
                                                                                No EIC
                                                                                Moving pretty fast this year!

• #4204610
                                                                                Brandy
                                                                                  @brandy4

@jennifer I am still sitting on on one bar this morning. So no good news for me.

• #4204595
                                                                                  Ambers

Updated to Path looks like next week will have our dates..

• #4204593
                                                                                    WillBeas
                                                                                      @willbeas

Updated to path!!

• #4204535
                                                                                      NeedMyMoney

Filed 01/28, accepted 01/29, transcripts all available, CYCLE date of 20180505 with a 846 refund sent date of 02/07/2018. They’re moving FAST

• #4204461
                                                                                        Irene

I filed on 1/23/18 and was accepted1/24/18
                                                                                          WWR only shows me topic 152 and one bar but No date just what my refund is. Single No EIC simple return.

• #4204407
                                                                                          Brandy
                                                                                            @brandy4

@jennifer I will let you know when I get an update. If I recall correctly I got my update last year on a Saturday so we will see. Fingers crossed we both get our DDD.

• #4204367
                                                                                            jennifer

Brandy, Hi I am having the same issue. I have been locked out of our accounts however my husband can order our 2017 transcripts with our new address however I can only order with my old address. I’m hoping I update this weekend like normal I am usually a wednesday DDD. keep me updated and I will do the same

• #4204357
                                                                                              cruzvatore

Unreal, I am really going out of my mind at the moment because my phone just received a notification from my bank that a direct deposit was posted

I had to do a double take to make sure my eyes wasn’t playing tricks on me, so I proceeded to log into my account and there it was, my refund. I really had to log out and log back in to make sure and it was there. I have never in my life received my Federal so fast before.

Remind you, I filed and was accepted this past Monday 1/29 and now today, 4 days later, I have my DD in my bank??? This is an official WORLD RECORD and you want to add even more to the mystery, I check WMR and its still showing 1 bar.

I don’t know if a Guardian Angel was looking over me or something but I can say I am truly grateful for this year very fast Federal Refund Process.

And so I am now complete for the year, now the only thing left if my State. Lets see if that too will set a new record as it was also accepted 1/29 but I remember last year, I did not get my State until April, lets just hope I get that soon and be finish for the remainder of the year.

In case anyone is wondering, I have no EIC or dependents, my return was a very simple one.

• #4204179
                                                                                                Katie

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29
                                                                                                  EIC and CTC

I can see my tax transcripts but I am wondering where people are able to see their refund date?

• #4204103
                                                                                                  Happy

Im about to call JG Wentworth. It’s my money and I WANT IT NOW

• #4204084
                                                                                                    Debbie

Filed 1/27, accepted 1/29…..just checked, no bars, just says your refund is being processed.

• #4204073
                                                                                                      brandy

Just ordered online transcripts
                                                                                                        code 150 -cycle 20180505
                                                                                                        code 846 -refund issued 02-07-2018

filed 1/29
                                                                                                        accepted 1/29

• #4204053
                                                                                                        ArriaJade

cruzvatore You could be a weekly. So that means you only get your updates on WMR on friday nights into saturday. So check tomorrow morning and you should see an update. Topic 152 just means they are processing it. you dont have anything to worry about

• #4204034
                                                                                                          Omgggggggggggge

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29 still stuck on one bar…ordered transcripts by mail last night ughhhhhhh lol 🤣

• #4203963
                                                                                                            Brandy
                                                                                                              @brandy4

@Ambers Even if my name was listed first when we filed?

• #4203942
                                                                                                              Ambers

Brandy your husband is the primary taxpayer so you will have to use his info for transcripts. If you were able to pull the 2017 tax return transcript with you updated address, you are done being processed.

• #4203911
                                                                                                                Brandy
                                                                                                                  @brandy4

I was accepted on 1/29 I filled married. We moved and had a baby so I put our new address and added our child. My name is first on the return and then my husband. I tried go get my transcripts with my new address but it will not work but my husband tried with his information and new address and it worked. I’m confused with what is going on. I don’t have any eic or actc but I still am on one bar. Someone please shed some light on this for me.

• #4203840
                                                                                                                  bomber23
                                                                                                                    @bomber23

Filed 1/28/18 accepted 1/29/18. Woke up to a DDD 2/6/18

• #4203834
                                                                                                                    cruzvatore

@DavidNYC Okay but noticed people here with same Topic 152, same file and acceptance date receiving DDD but I am still holding at 1 bar. I have no EIC or anything, just a simple return. Is there a huge update tonight ?

• #4203827
                                                                                                                      DavidNYC
                                                                                                                        @davidny

Tax Topic 152 is normal processing after you’re accepted

• #4203813
                                                                                                                        cruzvatore

@ArriaJade

I have a Tax Topic of 152 showing on WMR, any idea what this mean ??

• #4203788
                                                                                                                          Bernard

I filed and was accepted on the 29th. I was able to order account transcript today and it had a refund issue date of 2/7

• #4203777
                                                                                                                            ArriaJade

cruzvatore what’s your tax topic?

• #4203764
                                                                                                                              ArriaJade

I filed on 1/28. Accepted 1/29 with tax topic 152. Approved 2/2 with DDD of 2/6

• #4203760
                                                                                                                                cruzvatore

File and Accepted 1/29/2018

Woke up to see I am still on 1 Bar

I have no credits or dependents and noticed on here people the same filing and acceptance date waking up to DDD

Does this possible mean I am weekly and will perhaps see a DDD tonight ?

Anyone please help… please ?

• #4203745
                                                                                                                                  DavidNYC
                                                                                                                                    @davidny

I had no credits.

• #4203717
                                                                                                                                    Cantwait
                                                                                                                                      @cantwait

@DavidNYC credits?

• #4203680
                                                                                                                                      DavidNYC
                                                                                                                                        @davidny

Woke up with WMR still on 1 bar, but signed on and was able to view my transcripts with a Cycle Date of 20180505. I am pumped, I was able to order them yesterday by mail and phone but today I can see them online.

• #4203587
                                                                                                                                        photodude416
                                                                                                                                          @photodude416

Woke up today and found a DDD on WMR for 2/6/2018 – No ACTC or EIC

Filed 1/29 and accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                          Viewed transcripts online 2/1
                                                                                                                                          approved (2 bars) on WMR 2/2
                                                                                                                                          DDD showing 2/6

• #4203574
                                                                                                                                          MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                            @mizuseirei

I woke up to the Path Act Message on my status! It’s gonna be a long 2 weeks LOL!

• #4203570
                                                                                                                                            Susanny

Filed and accepted on 1/29. Was able to view online rerun and transcript. Cycle code 20180505- looking forward to an update sat morning – and fingers crossed for dd 2/7

• #4203483
                                                                                                                                              Nicole

Filed and accepted 1/29 with eic. Still one bar in war but was able to order both transcripts by mail, anyone know what this means?

• #4203481
                                                                                                                                                nikred

I have the PATH message today so that is progress!

• #4203469
                                                                                                                                                  Dreya

i filed 1/27
                                                                                                                                                    and accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                                    still one bar 😑

• #4203448
                                                                                                                                                    wheresmydamnrefund

just woke of to a direct deposit date of 2/6😭😭
                                                                                                                                                      Filed 1/28 accepted 1/29 used Turbo Tax
                                                                                                                                                      No EIC and no ACTC

• #4202882
                                                                                                                                                      Clubbin’ Gnomes

Hello friends…

I filed w/ TT (paid fees up front) on 01/18
                                                                                                                                                        Was accepted (got one bar on WMR) on 01/18
                                                                                                                                                        Approved on 01/22 and given a DDD of 01/31
                                                                                                                                                        On 01/30 at 6:30 p.m. PST my REFUND was deposited!!!!!!

I did file w/ EIC. I don’t know how it happened. I double and triple checked to make sure I in fact filed/qualified for the credit and I did. Nothing else in my circumstances changed from last year except the amount made and paying the fees up front (versus them going to an intermediary).

Last year, I filed on 01/12/2017 and can’t remember the exact timeline but didn’t get my refund until 02/22.

I know people think I’m lying. I promise I’m not. And I really am not trying to give false hope — I just want people to know that deposits are dropping!

• #4202435
                                                                                                                                                        Deanna Elliott

In was able to order transcripts today but have this message

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
                                                                                                                                                          Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                                                                                                                                          Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

• #4202440
                                                                                                                                                          Deanna Elliott

If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within 21 days of the received date. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances.

Please check here or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go, to check on your refund status.
                                                                                                                                                            Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
                                                                                                                                                            Tax Topic 152, Refund Information

Have this message but ordered transcripts today

• #4203151
                                                                                                                                                            MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                              @mizuseirei

I’m still on one bar.

• #4203146
                                                                                                                                                              Brandy

@MizuSeire No I don’t have either one of those

• #4203142
                                                                                                                                                                MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                                  @mizuseirei

@Brandy Did you file with or without the EITC and or ACTC?

• #4203104
                                                                                                                                                                  jerseygirl02

@WillBeas

HOPE! thank you!

• #4203088
                                                                                                                                                                    Brandy

Anyone been approved yet? I can’t order my transcripts from my new address yet but my information is showing on sbtpg. Is that a good sign or does that not matter?

• #4202991
                                                                                                                                                                      MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                                        @mizuseirei

I would love to give the online transcript ordering a try, but it seems that they want you to have a major credit card in your name to do so :(. Last year, I tried to order my 2016 return transcript while I was in PATH ACT status, and was successful to the point where my transcripts were sent blank or incomplete. It did have the cycle date, which I found to be very useful, and was told that this date (if you know how to read it) shows your processing date. I guess a blank transcript can be helpful too so long as the cycle date is there. Anyway with how soon ago the season opened and with the PATH ACT hanging over some of our heads, to those of us who claim the credits mentioned in the act, we should not depend on the transcripts until at least the 15th. Last year we were told that our refunds would be coming on the 27th, but I got mine as early as the 22nd / 23rd. it can be the same this year.

• #4202980
                                                                                                                                                                        WillBeas
                                                                                                                                                                          @willbeas

Just an FYI, if you ordered trans with your new address your return has been processed, I didn’t believe it but last year for me it was true. Once I was able to order mine the next wmr update after I was approved .

• #4202973
                                                                                                                                                                          jerseygirl02

@DavidNYC

In my case i don’t think it’s a glitch. Transcripts were only available when i entered my new address. I’m not in a rush, just happy to know my refund is moving along. LOL

good luck!

• #4202951
                                                                                                                                                                            iamthedollyoucreated
                                                                                                                                                                              @iamthedollyoucreated

Alexx, that’s the ACTC not the CTC.

• #4202878
                                                                                                                                                                              DavidNYC
                                                                                                                                                                                @davidny

@jerseygirl02 with transcripts your talking about ordering via mail and on the phone? I moved in 2016 and last year my new address didn’t correlate to my returns until after they processed it. So you might be right.

Are you able to view them online? I’m still unable to see them online but was able to order my return and account transcripts yesterday. As I said, it might be a glitch, but in the past I’ve been able to order account and it would come back blank, but never return until processing was finished. It would always give me an error.

I guess the question is, can anyone NOT order their return transcript this year? That would help begin to establish if its a glitch or not maybe?

• #4202836
                                                                                                                                                                                Jimmyb

Filed on 1-18 and still one bar.

• #4202833
                                                                                                                                                                                  cruzvatore

filed and accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                                                                    Still at one bar
                                                                                                                                                                                    hopefully everyone who was accepted 1/29 will wake up to DDD tomorrow

• #4202816
                                                                                                                                                                                    wheresmydamnrefund

Last year 2017 I filed and was accepted MONDAY 01/30/2017 (01/29/2018 Monday this year)
                                                                                                                                                                                      I was able to order transcripts by the THURSDAY 02/02/2017
                                                                                                                                                                                      I woke up the next day FRIDAY 02/03/2017 to a DDD of 02/07/2017 which was that following Tuesday. so….. hopefully we will receive DDD’s tomorrow.

• #4202796
                                                                                                                                                                                      jerseygirl02

Good morning all.

filed and accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                                                                        one bar on WMR 1/30

IRS shows both transcripts. I changed address in 2017, so i filed with the new one. Just out of curiosity i looked up transcripts with my old address and the system could not find them, only with the new one.
                                                                                                                                                                                        In my opinion that might just mean the IRS has processed my return.

Open to opinions.

• #4202551
                                                                                                                                                                                        Alexx

If you have ctc or Eic you will not get your refund until or after feb 15th it’s the law now

• #4202531
                                                                                                                                                                                          shannon

Filed through TT on 1/29.
                                                                                                                                                                                            Accepted on 1/29.
                                                                                                                                                                                            First bar/ 152 Topic on WMR on 1/29.
                                                                                                                                                                                            No movement since 1/29.
                                                                                                                                                                                            Single. No EIC/ACTC, etc. Very simple return.

In the past, my refund is almost always approved (w/ DD received) within 5 business days – usually the Friday after I’ve filed. (knock on wood)

I will be checking the WMR website in the morning for an update…hopefully the updates we were all expecting last night will actually go through tonight.

• #4202471
                                                                                                                                                                                            brandy

I just tried to view online, but it shows they have not processed yet. So it must be a glitch in the system to have ordered by mail already.

• #4202432
                                                                                                                                                                                              Deanna Elliott

What does ordering transcripts mean and what is the path message?

• #4202392
                                                                                                                                                                                                Shay

@DavidNYC

Yes, I ordered mine online through irs.gov

• #4202320
                                                                                                                                                                                                  brandy

Was able to order transcript by mail 1/31.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    WMR bar still at 1 bar.

Filed 1/29, Accepted 1/29
                                                                                                                                                                                                    HRB Online

Married
                                                                                                                                                                                                    3 dependents (8,16,18)
                                                                                                                                                                                                    CTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                    LLC
                                                                                                                                                                                                    >100,000 income

• #4202318
                                                                                                                                                                                                    DavidNYC
                                                                                                                                                                                                      @davidny

For those that were able to order transcripts by mail or phone, did you login to their online system for transcripts? I did and they weren’t there. But, when I tried to order both my mail and phone I was able to. Curious to see if this is an IRS error?

I filed and was accepted 1/29 as well.

• #4202262
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Shay

Filed 1/29 @ 10 am CST
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Accepted 1/29 @ 1 pm CST
                                                                                                                                                                                                        1 bar w/ PATH @ 1 pm CST
                                                                                                                                                                                                        EIC & CTC
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Was able to order transcripts today by mail 1/31

• #4202037
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Ambers

Filed 1-28 accepted 1-29 was able to order tax return transcript today CTC and EIC

• #4201674
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Melissa

This is a amy 2nd year I’ve came here lol it’s kinda fun reading and being assured about my taxes that I’m not the only one lol

Anywho I filed last night , got denied! Due to incorrect birthday Lol so that’s the fastest I’ve hear from them I should get notice soon whether approved or not ^.^ I wish these would take so long but here’s to hoping all goes well

• #4201467
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Syraz
                                                                                                                                                                                                              @syraz

Odd enough, was able to order the transcripts by mail, since the online thing always locks me out, and just filed and accepted yesterday

• #4201459
                                                                                                                                                                                                              MizuSeirei
                                                                                                                                                                                                                @mizuseirei

Filed: 1/29 at 12:00 am
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Accepted: 1/29 at 3:00 pm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                1st bar: 1/30 3:00 am EST
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Filing status: Married Joint / EITC & ACTC.

And now….. The waiting game. How is everyone doing? I’m from Michigan and it’s cold outside with lots of snow! LOL!

• #4201343
                                                                                                                                                                                                                cruzvatore

Does this mean that all who was accepted 1/29 may get a update this weekend for a possible DDD of next week ?

• #4201111
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Susanny

Filed 1/29 and accepted 1/29. I always file the first or second day IRS officially opens. Waited exactly 3 weeks last year for my refund but I also waited 2 days to get accepted last year.

• #4201110
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Soo Chun

Me too. .hope approve soon…

• #4201101
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kirkobanz89

Well I’m keeping our fingers crossed for you guys ladys and gents. Keep each other **UPDATED**
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        I will as well!!!!

• #4201070
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        casey

I filed today 1/29/18 at 9:45pm and my return was accepted at 10:04pm! Fastest I have EVER seen movement

• #4201037
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Syraz
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            @syraz

Yeah I filed this afternoon and an hour later it was accepted.. probably the fastest I have seen that happen for me..

• #4201034
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Teri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              @teri

I also filed 01-29-2018..and accepted one hour later.

• #4201033
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Teri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @teri

I, too filled 01-29-2018..and accepted one hour later.

Viewing 107 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.