February 1st filers, any updates?

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season February 1st filers, any updates?

• This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Aclem.
  • Topic Starter
    Mike V
      @valeckm96

File on February 1st, accepted February 1st. I have been checking regularly on WMR website and I’m still at one bar with processing? Anyone have a delivery date yet? Is this normal? Just wondering where everyone else is at, at this point.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Aclem

Still stuck no transcripts. Filed/accepted 2/1

Nicole Castro

Finallly updated on early morning of 2/17 to approved. DDD 2/22. I was on one bar the whole time. Cross fingers and send positive energy everyone will get a DDD for next week or soon!

a clem

Same here. I’m like wtf.

kristeena78
                @kristeena78

Filed Feb 2nd same bar ordered trans last Friday by mail still waiting for them to arrive.
                No update at all😒 ideas?

Nicole Castro

My return was accepted 2/1 and I’m still sitting on one bar as well. I have self employment income/W2 and EIC no dependents. I’m usually weekly as well. Still waiting…

Cmax

I am in Texas. I filed Feb 1, was accepted same day. Sitting on 1 bar. I am in weekly processing. I had some identity theft issues several years ago. I understand being careful but the wait this year is awful. For some reason last year I filed around Feb 8 and had my refund within 10 days from that time.

a clem

Is that the child tax credit? Because I did claim that but not the earned income credit or and “additional child tax credit”

Mike V
                        @valeckm96

WMR updated this morning, it says that my return should be in my account by February 16th. Does that mean I’ll have it in my bank account before that?

Danielle

Where’s My Refund? ‎on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 17 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? or through their software packages until then

a clem

Same here, filed 1st no updates to WMR since.

Dawnn

Filed and accepted on 2/1 still on path message

Mike V
                                @valeckm96

Well hopefully I’ll have a DD of Thursday or later this week then, still nothing different on WMR as of now.

Mike V
                                  @valeckm96

Well that’s weird… the irs website says they update wednesdays between 3:30 am and 6:00 am, so maybe we will have a update then.

Jenna

I filed and was accepted on the first, have a DDD of tomorrow.

Hope you get some good news soon yourself.

Sharon24

My son filed 2/1 and already had his refund deposited on 2/8. Fastest I’ve ever seen it done. I submitted his minutes after mine and I have nothing.

Marley

Filed 2/1 Accepted same day currently have the path message and no bars.

Mike V
                                          @valeckm96

Huh, that’s weird I’m just wondering because I saw 2/1 filers on here recently that have already been approved with a DD of tomorrow 2/14 already…

Zentri6

Feb 2nd. Still at one bar.. Hoping to update tonight

Sharon24

I filed 2/1 lost bars 2/9 so at least you’re in a better spot than I am. :(

Mike V
                                                @valeckm96

Filed*

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.