FBP 03/2018 (FILED BY PAPER)

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season FBP 03/2018 (FILED BY PAPER)

• Topic Starter
    Trishalla Bell
      @trishalla

I am starting this thread for people who filed by paper who may want to court I know I do….lol

Alright then….

Roll call….

March 1st.. paper… Mailed from local post office..

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Trishalla Bell
          @trishalla

Well the end of the road has finally come for me….. Called the IRS last week….. Found out that my return went into a non postable paper return unit that will hold the return and take exactly 8 weeks to process it out.,…. So being that I forgot to sign my return and they send it back they started counting the eight weeks all over again of course…… And on the June 16th which was exactly the end of my 8 weeks… I got a direct deposit date for the 20th of June… And it is pending on my account as of today which is the 19th…. So it is over….. I haven’t seen any updates from anybody else…. But my case is now as of tomorrow closed 😁😁😁

Trishalla Bell
            @trishalla

Hey out there any updates…… I called the IRS this past Friday….. They told me they did not see anything in the system as of yet for me but they said in about 2 weeks call back because it will be exactly 8 weeks…. Since return was first mailed.. checked WMR on Tuesday…. And my return is in the system….. So hopefully I’ll be seeing a direct deposit date very soon…..

Trishalla Bell
              @trishalla

Got a package from the IRS yesterday in the mail…. I forgot to sign it…. Signed it put it in the mail this morning… I will give them credit… though they didn’t take that long as I thought they would for something like that… Now it’s just a wait to see how long they will take to make a deposit😁😁😁😁😁

Tameca Williams

My refund just hit my bank account

W2warrior

I’m still at one bar on WMR but I also checked my transcript and I have the 846 code saying my refund will be issued on the April 4th. FINGERS ALL THE WAY CROSSED!!

Trishalla Bell
                    @trishalla

Well I guess this is an update…. Checked online and they told me to check with your tax preparer otherwise your tax return will be sent six weeks after you mailed it… But it’s not giving me the same message so I’m assuming it’s possibly updating…. Some movement is better than done I’ll roll with it….

mzyuknowho

@w2warrior
                      Just cross your fingers it go smooth from here and try to be patient πŸ™πŸΎ

W2warrior

Today i finally showed up with one bar on wmr!

mzyuknowho

Updated this morning to your return is still being processed w/ tt152 🀞🏾

Lboogie720

@w2warrior
                            I cnt view it online, the one I ordered last week was blank. I did get confirmation on yesterday that my fax was received.

W2warrior

@lboogie720 have u been able to look at your transcripts

Trishalla Bell
                                @trishalla

We’ll see next week I expect by Saturday I should update hopefully….. But for future reference I know that you need to call the IRS before November if you have a change in your address….. Because that way you can get your identification PIN to file electronically…. I moved between that time and could not get another pin through the website…..😐😐😐😐

W2warrior

i would just feel so much better once something shows up on WMR, or at-least when my return transcript are more than just blank.

Trishalla Bell
                                    @trishalla

Hopefully mine will show up and where’s my refund next week Thursday is exactly 4 weeks….

Katiebug

Mailed mine for the 2nd time. It was received on the 19th. Showed received on the 20th and woke up this morning to approved and DDD 28th! It was much faster than I anticipated!

Lboogie720

Mailed a paper return February 7, 2018, received a letter on 3/16/18 to fax forms. Papers faxed on 3/19/18. No update on wmr yet

W2warrior

So I ended up sending it again, this time with delivery tracking. It was received on the 14. I decided to call the irs and was told it was received on the 15th and assigned to someone on the 19th. So the wait continues for me..smh

mzyuknowho

I updated to received on 3/22 .

Trishalla Bell
                                              @trishalla

Well no updates here still haven’t seen anything…. Hopefully by the first week of April but we’ll see

mzyuknowho

I mailed mines in February and it was received on 2/16 . IRS sent the return back on 2/28 ( husband and I forgot to sign) sent it again 3/8 and received next day. Now just waiting to see some updates. Sooo stressful smh

W2warrior

I’m really starting to get worried..I should be showing up on WMR already..smh

Trishalla Bell
                                                    @trishalla

By the time line and guidelines… mine’s should be actually on a desk today but we’ll see…. In the past my return has gone for manual processing after filing electronically and I still got it within a month….. But also that was pre path Act…… I won’t start inquiring or calling the IRS to the first week of April….. I figure at that point hopefully somebody is actually working on it….

Blackrose

Filed 2/2

Nothing for me either I called and they said that it’s has to be 6 weeks……it also take them 7 to 10 days to receive it could8ng get an answer on anything…..depressed over here!

W2warrior

I mailed mine in on Jan 27th and still not showing up on WMR

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.