Emerald Cards

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Emerald Cards

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Robin.
  • Topic Starter
    AmberCC14

Question: When do you receive Emeral cards? After IRS accepted return, once refund is approved or after they load your refund to the card?

I filed the same way this year, as I have the last 8 years. The only difference is, this year, I opted to my return deposited on an Emerald Card that H&R Block offers. Due to this being my first time, H&R Block website stated that Amazon (apparently amazon is offering the emerald cards with a $250 bonus for having refund deposited on card) would be emailing me regarding my card. I haven’t received an email yet. I filed 1/26 and accepted same day.

Has anyone has ever had their refund deposited onto an emerald card? If so, how long it took to get the card? Once accepted? Approved? Or after refund was deposited?

Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Robin

I have used the Emerald card the last three years and they always gave me one at the office when we done our taxes then within 10 days or so we would get one with our name on it if we chose . I have never heard of the Amazon thing

Prettyladyte

@AmberCC14 yes it came in mail before I received my refund

sexpert frank

you can go to a local branch and get one i think

AmberCC14

@prettyladyte –Before you got your refund?

Prettyladyte

@AmberCC14 I used Emerald card last year and after my taxes were filed and all they mailed it out I received it in maybe a week it didn’t take long at all.

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.