Desperate for any help

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Desperate for any help

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Zach.
  • Topic Starter
    Rtfinney

I’m not quite sure how to get any information any more regarding my return.
      I early filed my taxes and waited the 21 days without a date showing up for me. When I called to find out what was going on I was told I needed to verify my identity and I should have gotten a letter (I never did)
      After verifying myself I was told it would take 4-6 weeks for it to be processed. That was 9 weeks ago. I have called here and there and always told the same thing 4-6 weeks and that is the only information they have for me.
      I called 2 weeks ago and the guy told me it was being hand processed and ALL the people who told me 4-6 weeks were incorrect. Its actually 9 weeks. WHAT?!
      Well its been 9 weeks going on 10 and I still don’t even have a date. I’m dreading calling the IRS again because I know the call is going to end in frustration and I still will not have any information. Isn’t it my right to be informed?

Has anyone else gone through this? Is there something I am supposed to be doing but completely missing?

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
    Viewing 0 reply threads
    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.