Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

Viewing 200 replies - 401 through 600 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Krysten

Filed with Liberty Tax. DDD for 2/10/16 and still no check at tax office. IRS said they sent it out today. Im guessing I have to wait 24 hrs, so I will see what is up tomorrow. It is so aggravating and I never ever ever had to wait like this. The only thing keeping me sane is this web site……at least I know others are in the same boat as me.

hooray

Just got refund in Cali- insight card

Kathryn

Sooooo called irs today the guy was totally annoyed today I guess he had a lot of calls today. Anyways he said that they had till Today to release it and it could be released at any time idk how right that is he sounded like he just wanted to get off the phone. My dd is 2/10 today and I used tt and bank with usaa why must it be taking this long

Nena330

I dont think this have ever happened… Damn why us. Smh… Stress continues till tomorrow

maddashell

Still no $$ in cali-insight card

Michael Parker
    Participant

I had to get a 24 hr extension on my rent because of this. If it doesnt come soon, I’m beyond screwed. If it can go wrong….

Nena330

Still no money in NY

Readytocry
    Participant

7:20pm EST and still nothing. And still no information and the IRS office is closed.

Beyond panic and freaked out. Extreme depression and very worried. Really needed this to pay my house and bills.

Michael Parker
    Participant

720pm….
    Stil nothing…
    -.-

Samantha

Filed 1/22/2016
    Accepted 1/22/2016
    Approved 2/6/2016
    DDD 2/10/2016
    I got my deposit at midnight 2/10 :D 9k !!!

Julio

Oh and I forgot to mention that there IS an automated message that tells you if your refund was recieved at JTHF with no holding needed. But I wanted to talk to someone.

I was checking every hour all freaking day and no pending DD until after 3 PM MTN

Julio

Hey guys, first off, thank you all for your responses and words of encouragement.

Filed 1/23 Liberty Tax W/ Fees taken out of refund.
    Applied for 750 Advance: Declined (Everybody I know that has tried has been denied also)
    Accepted 1/23
    WMR Updated 2/6
    DDD 2/10
    Pending DD in my bank 2/10 @3:40 PM MTN (Colorado ABOUT 20 minutes ago)

After calling everywhere, found out that they’re just taking a little bit to proccess but they are def. still doing them. My bank (local credit union) states that I cannot access the funds until tomorrow and that they cannot make it available today. WTF this is driving me crazy! After calling JTHF, I found out they put a 2/11 date on the deposit. FML But at least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Here’s some numbers if you guys are curious:

JTH Financial (Takes fees out of refund for Liberty Tax) 18009660868
    They will tell you if the IRS has sent your refund but I waited for almost 30 minutes on hold.

IRS Refund Hotline 18008291954

HANG IN THERE GUYS, THEY ARE STILL SENDING OUT DEPOSITS TODAY AS I TYPE THIS!

ciera

My refund dads was 2-10 and as of 8:06am my refund was deposited and I am now 5 grand richer!!! Until next year ya’ll……

Cam

Free TurboTax returns are only for 1040EZ/!040A forms with no dependents, and standard deduction.

Dustin

Katie, why did you have to pay for turbo tax this year. I filed and it was completely free. I’m confused. I bank with chase as well and still have not received my refund.

This is ridiculous. They shouldn’t give you an “on or before” date unless they’re positive it will be ON OR BEFORE that particular date.

Katie

Finally got a DDD of 2/10 after waiting almost a month…still no money in the bank :( I am so bummed. I filed through TT so IRS sent to SBTPG first to take out their fees. Everything shows fine, I know they received funds yesterday (2/9) and it says it has been sent to my bank but Chase shows nothing of it. My husband has even called Chase and they have not received anything. I am in a panic. I hope it deposits tomorrow.

Anthony
    Participant

Anthony here from Rochester ny I went through Jackson hewitt direct2cash , I got a message saying my money is ready I got to Wal-Mart to find out there’s no refund, after calling every where to got some info on this situation i was told that Alot of BANKS ARE CLOSED TODAY ….. due to Banks dealing with Stocks for Billion and million dollars companies so that means these Banks are dealing with Billion an millions of dollars so today is there day!!!! It’s kind of messed up to get a alert that our refund is ready to then be disappointed about our money not being there , but that’s why a lot of us haven’t received your refund, I was told that everything should be back to normal an in process by the morning

Dan

Filed 2/1 Accepted 2/3 Approved 2/6 DD 2/10 American Express Bluebird account.

Still nothing. Kinda bummed and stressed at the same time.

Dbrown

That’s crazy….we just want our money.. they provide a date and don’t stick… Prob won’t see anything til Fri like those last week….if we owed they have no trouble taking their money

Hennissy

IRS told me it’s been sent to my back wellsfargo but wellafargo advise they don’t see anything on my account, This is ridiculous

4kidsdeep

I’ve been stalking this website for awhile now, so I have feel like I need to at least post my status.

Tax return accepted freetaxusa on: 1/13
    Approved status on 2/6 for a DDD 2/10
    Received a deposit with an offset balance last night at 11:30pm with CitiBank.

My WMR status did not move for a verrrry long time, and the last 7 days it stayed with no bars and a status that my tax return is still processing and a return date will be provided.

Slowest return this year, but I hope everyone gets their refund asap! Thank you for contributing to this feed, and good luck.

Dbrown

For those of us who have yet to receive our refunds I doubt we will see them today hopefully tomorrow ;)

Tilted

Update from this morning’s post.

IRS site still shows “Approved” (not sent) with DDD still showing as today. I’m sure it’s batch file related from the Treasury Dept, but it sure would be nice to see an update, even if it was to tell us it would be another 3 months :)

laila

I dont understand why irs is giving us a due date and then no funds are being send to our bank can someone explain it that i did my taxes with hr block and have them take out fines of my refund nothing is in my card yet

Bre

Bre again here. It’s now 12:30 in the Pacific Northwest I have yet to receive my refund. Worse yet, my husband tells me this taxpayer thing from TT says it was sent YESTERDAY? I’ve checked my account # and everything is correct. What… Is…. Happening? Come on, get it together gov’t.

Tami

I too have yet to receive anything. I am hoping that mine is sitting at JTH (I filed with Liberty) for 24 hours and I’ll see it tomorrow. Or Liberty will call me and say why I wasn’t put on their deposit list. Something. Anything is better than the limbo I am in.

johnnie
    Participant

It’s now 2:18pm in Houston Texas i was supposed to get my refund today. Still nothing. Everyone around me got theres today and im like the left out kid lol! I have to admit i am freaking out i called and check wheres my refund and it says its supposed to be sent today. I did call the bank and they said there is nothing on there end. I bank with Wells Fargo!!!!

Tami

At this point I have to admit my folly. The actual number. Is (202) 622-2000

Keep in mind I as well as you have been on the phone calling numerous numbers. That number is the treasury. I just called before I posted yet another number. I again am sorry. Please don’t get angry. It was human error

Dustin

Tami that’s for republic bank. I did try it though.

2:57pm here in Kentucky
    No money yet.

Liberty User

Everyone chill out! I was just in Liberty Tax office, and checks are coming in like crazy by the minute. I was on edge like most of you. Filed 1-26….accepted the same day….Approved 2-6…DDD 2-10…Money just arrived.

Tami

IRS does not dole out money. The treasury does. IRS tells them the amount approved and treasury does rest. From there it’s banks or JTH or SBBT

Tami

My bank told me to call treasury. Yes I did call. I was told some financial institutions used to process fees like JTH will hold refunds for 24 hours before processing it to banks. Again. Yea I called treasury.

Angela

Hey guys I called this number 5 min ago 1800-829-0922 do not go off of the website my return is still in the middle bar but the return has been sent dont worry ! Call them they will tell you directly if return has been sent or not !!!

Clarissa

I actually work at liberty tax as a tax preparer and my DDd was today February 10th and I have received nothing yet. I bank with regions and I’m supposed to get my refund direct deposited but no deposits pending they told me so far. And liberty has not received Thier fees from my return yet. Idk. Lots of checks have went out today but no money for me yet. I’m in Chattanooga Tennessee.

Tami

I spoke to a woman named Cheryl. I followed prompts until I got a person. Took all of 3 minutes.

Try 1-866-581-1040

Tami

I spoke to a woman named Cheryl. I followed prompts until I got a person. Took all of 3 minutes.

Try 1-866-581-1040

Tami

Dustin

Confused why you would tell people to call the treasury… Have you in fact done this? Because they will not tell you anything. I just called and there isn’t even an automated option for asking about your refund.

So please enlighten me.

Readytocry
    Participant

@tami. The number you keep posting for the US Treasury is an automated number with absolutely no one at any point to speak with.

Tami

Btw. I too am in the same boat. I was supposed to recieve my refund today as well and I have yet to recieve anything pending in my account. Liberty Tax hasn’t put me on their deposit list. I am proof positive that Murphy’s law exists. I hope they call me back and let me know what’s going on. I’m ok. I want that money for selfish reasons, wish I could say it was for rent but no. So that may be my karma. Rest assured by law at some point you will have it. Sucks it’s not today. I still have hope it could happen. So don’t lose yours. Again. It’s not IRS, it’s the US Treasurys problem at this point. Call them. 1-800-333-1795. They will steer you in right direction.

Jcruz

Still waiting for mine:(
    Its 12:30pm
    Wellsfargo

Readytocry
    Participant

Just called my bank, PNC, and they stated they see no pending deposits from the IRS for my account.

I was given a DDD of 2/10.

Debrah

I had a DDD of 2/10 and I received my DD today! Funds are in AVAILABLE status but refund has not actually “posted” yet…Because funds were in available status I went to bank to withdrawal some of it…..the bank refused to allow a withdrawal….they told me I can use my card to access the funds but they could not authorize a cash withdrawal till it “posted” …what kind of logic is that!! …I can go spend hundreds with my card but i cant put my hands on cash to pay rent????

Bank Manager stated that is was a law that all the banks were following? Anyone know anything about this?

Tami

Don’t count on the WMR moving until after the 15th. And then IRS says to call your bank. Why? Because after IRS approves your refund they send the approval amount to the US Treasury. The Treasury then doles out the funds to banks financial institutions wanting their fees and such. If by the 15th you haven’t received it then call bank. Or call treasury. 1-800-333-1795. They will be the ones to ask. Not IRS.
    If you had taxes done somewhere call them they may issue you a check after the 15th. Or Treasury will send one out anyway. Call treasury.

Happyguy1

Checked turbo tax this morning said it will be deposited today, check with bank and it was there!! Happy days.

I live in Oklahoma it’s now 1:15

Readytocry
    Participant

Return approved 1/28
    DDD 2/10/16

As of 1:57pm EST, NOTHING. Nada. Zilch.

I know our country is in deep financial trouble but this is ridiculous that they cannot keep their legally binding contractual promise to make payment BY a certain date, and that date comes and there is still no payment received.

The bars will not change except once every 24 hours, overnight, so no matter how many times you check it today, it will be the same.

The 1-800 number is automated and basically gives you the same info the web site does.

So damn screwed.

britt

Filed 1/26/16 approved that day, recieved DDD on 2/6 for 2/10/16 no money on my BLUE walmart money card. Called WMC and they told me my deposit is pending review… will know if they are processing it or sending it back at 6pm est. Ugh!!! Keeping the hope!!!

Dbrown

Does anyone know what it means if sbtpg site still says haven’t received refund but uts says suppose to get it today used Turbo tax with fees taken out.. anyone guess when I’ll actually see money

Rakiah
    Participant

Filed through TurboTax on 1/30. Accepted on 1/30. Approved on 2/6 with a DDD of 2/10 (obviously).

I bank through Simple, which is pretty much The Bancorp Bank. They usually don’t hold funds from a direct deposit, and all direct deposits post around 8:00AM EST. I checked this morning just to see that there was nothing! I called the IRS, but wasn’t able to actually talk to someone. Then I phoned my bank and was told there was an incoming deposit, but for some reason it wasn’t pushing through. Something in their system was causing delays with deposits and transfers, but they resolved the issue and I was credited my refund from the IRS. Not sure who uses Simple or the Bancorp Bank, but maybe you should give them a call? They were able to give me a $500 temporary credit until they resolved the issue, and my funds were released.

My refund posted about 40 minutes ago (~1:00PM) There are still 2 bars on WMR, which I think is insane. At least let us know if the funds were sent so we know to contact the bank to check for updates. I received no updates from TurboTax. My bank was the only thing I relied on since I couldn’t get updates from elsewhere.

Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting. It sucks, I know. But I really hope y’all get some type of status update soon. This time of year is so stressful.

Tami

Based on what I’ve read in other sites groups and forums. WMR bars will not move from 2 to 3 until the 15th/16th if your DDD was 2/10. Supposedly it gives banks time ro approve or deny it place it on a hold or send it back to IRS for them to send a paper check.
    IRS doesn’t send out money. They approve or deny a refund then they send that approval to treasury to release funds. Of course IRS will say it’s approved or sent. It’s the treasurys problem. Not IRS

Jessica

Call 1800-829-0922 only press one for english and then one if u got a letter or code then dont press nothing else it will give u several options and then it will say if u not hear your number stay on the line…

I got my deposit on my emerald card sometime over night and I will tell u that irs is still on 2 bars … so dont believe that if it is on 2 bars that I wont get your taxes on time I have heard alot of people say they got their deposits and still on 2 bars … so dont give up hope…

in texas

If its past 21days they wil help and seing that third bar dont matter it comes after your money so if u looking for it stop it will drive u crazy

jumill87
    Participant

You won’t get a 3rd bar. I got my deposit today and am still on 2 bars. 3 bars won’t come until after you’ve received your deposit. I know it sucks. If you filed with TT and had fee’s taken out go to https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.aspx to see if they have received your funds yet to take the fee’s out. If they have, your one step closer to getting your money :P.

Chrissy
    Participant

2/10/16 is my direct deposit date, in NorCal using Walmart Blue Card, who *says* they don’t hold direct deposit funds. It’s 10:30am here and nothing. Losing hope of getting it today. Has ANYONE at all received a direct deposit in the middle of the day? Payroll has always been overnight for me, so I don’t even know if it is possible to receive during the day.

TTR

Has anyone actually called the IRS to see if it has been sent? If so, what did they say? Mine says to be sent to bank by Feb 10th but I only have two bars on the WMR site. Would calling IRS be a waste of time?

Ahmed

If you not have third bar – dont expect DD soon.
    I think all who not received have only 2 bars

in texas

The irs is slow motion but i called the irs they will tell u if they even sent your money out..irs # 18008290582 ext.652

Tami

At least I’m not the only one in Cali having a problem.

Samantha

My ddd was 2/10 I checked wmr and it just states ddd date but I checked my bank account and it was deposited at 12 midnight

Amber

In California and no deposit. I know they deposit all day but I’m wondering why TurboTax shows a green circle around feb 10th on a calendar on the track my refund page and a filled in circle on the next day Feb 11th.

Crystal
    Participant

Can someone please tell me what IRS number to call and actually speak with someone I’m having a nervous breakdown we are flat broke and this is how we eat today this has never ever happened to me

kaire

What’s the irs number to check???

in texas

The irs is slow motion but i called the irs they will tell u if they even sent your money out

kaire

Getting frustrated with this.. Me and my mom filed same day… Still nothing ?

Ashly
    Participant

@Dustin

What # did u call so i can call & check for myself pls

Shawn

I bank with Navy Federal and still have no pending deposit. They told me they make deposits all day until 4:30 p.m. If it’s after that time, it won’t be until tomorrow morning we may see it. It’s so frustrating!

Crystal
    Participant

I called the IRS they said it’s scheduled to be deposited today went to turbo tax website now there’s a calender instead of a percentage of people who have received there refund what is going on

Tami

I don’t know if it’s the IRS at this point. I know RTN and ATN are right. Ive triple checked a thousand times. I bank through Citi and they say they post right away. I called Liberty Tax however and they stated “for a weird reason” I’m not on their direct deposit list. I am approved and my DDD was on or before today.
    So I’m thinking I’m proof positive that Murphys Law exists.

JimmyNancy

updates !!!! Were in cali, file tax tt 1/23 gotten a dd 2/10 and money came into my prepaid paid card.com last night west coast time 3am. everybody $ should be on their way be patient !

in texas

You dont have to call…but if your coins havent made it then i would…or if your approve status change with a code or instructions..then yea but if your approve stat remains the same then its all about being patient at this point

Dustin
    Participant

Filed 1/26
    Accepted 1/26
    Approved 2/7
    Ddd 2/10

I bank with chase bank.

Called chase and verified account number and routing number. Called IRS to see what was going on. Both lady’s very helpful. The first one told me that my refund was supposed to be deposited today, and that the gov’t deposits all day. Not just at certain times. The second lady I called checked to see if there were any debts. There were not. Unfortunately still no money in my acct. it’s a waiting game now.

Tami

@texas
    What? So I have to cal IRS?? Lord no. Sweet baby Jesus no.

in texas

Irs say they make deposits all day long so if you dont have your refund by the morning the irs says they will infact look into your account if your status of approved has not changed

Ashly
    Participant

11:55am Tx
    And no deposit yet(MetaBank)
    Filed with TT 1/30
    Accepted 1/30
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

Whats taking the IRS to deposit our money if we were all scheduled 2/10.

Dbrown

@crystal

I’m in Florida …and still waiting for deposit in my bank… Ddd date was on or before today…The sbpt site says they haven’t even received my return… Start to give up hope it will be today

Tami

Was supposed to get my refund direct deposited today. Filed on the 8th of January with Liberty Tax. Still haven’t received my refund. I called Liberty thinking maybe a check was there, nope. I wasn’t even on the list for direct deposits. WTF!!! A comedy
    Of errors. Of course this is happening, it’s Murphys Law.
    Btw. WMR bars won’t move until the 15/16th. It always takes 5 days from DDD to see a change. Gives banks times to reject or accept.

JasGuid
    Participant

E-Filed with TaxAct 1/19/2016 and Accepted the same day
    DDD 2/10/16 to be sent to my Chase account (same as last 10 years)
    WRM Site still shows it as approved but not sent (2/3 bars)
    Nothing pending in chase account.

At this point I’m over 21 days..nearing almost 30 days and this is aggravating. It’s even more aggravating seeing people who filed almost two weeks after me already have their return.

Adams

I’m from Atlanta I still have not got the deposit yet I call the IRS And they said that it’s scheduled to be deposit today.

Crystal
    Participant

Has anyone on the northeast coast got their refund from turbo tax today yet should I give up hope

Jessica

@ Jasmine

No worries mine still shows 2 bars and my money hit my emerald card early this morning .. still has not changed….

Jasmin HK

So I filed on 1/22
    Received on 1/23
    Approved on 2/6
    DDD on 2/10

I filed with Liberty Tax and im supposed to pick it up at the office today after 1pm.
    But WMR still only has two bars. So im not sure if it was even sent. So idk if that means its not coming today or if its slow…. lots of ppl have already gotten theirs but lots still havent so im keeping my hopes up!

Readytocry
    Participant

It’s 12:23 est (am in Atlanta) and still no deposit.

Have been efiling online for the last 8 years, and this is the first year anything like this has ever happened.

I’m so screwed.

Michael Parker
    Participant

Nope. Shows nothing. Nothing at all.

kaire

@Michael
    Is it showing a pending deposit on your card ?

Bob

Filed mine w turbo tax on 20th, accepted same day, approved last week with a ddd of 2/10 into my AmEx Bluebird account. It’s 12:15 in Oh and I’ve got noting.

Michael Parker
    Participant

Walmart blue card here still nothing

kaire

Anyone else having issues with the Wal-Mart Money Card?

kaire

Is anyone else having issues with BLUE WAL-MART MONEY CARD???
    Filed 1-29
    Accepted within 1 hour
    DDD OF 2.10.16
    It’s now 11:15 a.m son Illinois still nothing .

Eric B

Mine ended up showing up as a paper check in my tax prep office instead of direct depositing. How wierd

Bri
    Participant

Filed 1\16
    Accepted. 1\19
    Approved. 2\6
    Date of 2/10
    Got my refund check. Yesterday 1pm

Good luck!!!

Christina

Filed and accepted on the 19th DDD. of today feb.10th and still nothing at 12:01 pm …filed thru Turbo Tax……Netspend Card…..
    I keep checking balance on card site since the IRS only updates once a day and mine is still on approved and probably will not update again….
    Fingers Crossed …….

Tami

Filed 1/8/2016
    Accepted 1/18/2016
    Approved 2/06/2016
    Ddd 2/10/2016
    Bank Citibank
    Filed with Liberty Tax fees taken out
    My RTN and ACT are correct and still have not received my refund as of 8:58 (PST)

SINCERE
    Participant

Wow… I filed w Liberty on 1/18 got accepted on the 19th and got a DD for today 2/10…

Still nothing… Its 11:00 here in Lubbock Tx.
    I wish yall a happy 2/10! :)

Tami

Filed 1/8/2016
    Accepted 1/18/2016
    Approved 2/06/2016
    Ddd 2/10/2016
    Bank Citibank
    Filed with Liberty Tax dees taken out
    My RTN and ACT are correct and still have not received my refund as of 8:58 (PST)

crazy mom
    Participant

Still no money. Does anyone know if deposits will be made through out the day or if it is just time to give up hope of getting it today?

Bre

We filed on 1/21. Where’s my refund app told us we were finally approved last Friday, and gave us a DDD of 2/10. It’s now 2/10, and almost 9:00 AM in the Northwest… Still nothing. 21 days tomorrow! We have never ever waited this long for our tax refund. I’m going to call the bank and see about pending deposits… But for some reason, I’m doubting we will get it for another few days.

wfhm

Anyone who filed with Liberty Tax and is using a Netspend card with Metabank make sure that you activate the card they send you in the mail. I was checking the status on the temporary card they issued me when I filed and nothing, so I called Liberty to see what was going on with my refund and they told me that funds had been DD to me and to try activating the card they sent me in the mail and BOOM funds were available. I would have thought that the account and routing numbers would have been the same as the temporary card that they gave me when I filed, but I guess not.

Let me know if this was helpful to anyone using Liberty w/ Netspend.

Angela

Used TT 2/02, accepted on the 2/02, first DDD 2/12, then got a second DDD for the 2/10. Just checked, and it was deposited this morning!!! WOW that was fast! Still waiting on my State refund. I use Bancorp South,.Tn. Hope everyone else who has this DDD gets theirs today. I know how important it is to some when we depend on it to get caught up with bills ect…..See you guys next year!!!

Oh yea,….wheres my refund? still says Refund Approved (second bar)…but its in my account,….so i would check my bank, before i checked wheres my refund!!!

Ladarria

Filed 1’25-16 and accepted on 1’26-16 ddd is 2’10-16 still no deposit on ace elite card. I called snort they said the its haven’t sent them my refund yet. This sucks I need my money

Kel

DDD OF 2/10/16 USING WELLS FARGO. ITS NOW 11:38AM IN FLORIDA AND STILL NOTHING….

Jen

Ours just went in at around 10 Central. The WMR site never showed that it was sent. We bank at a very small local bank. Really didn’t think it was coming and was close to a total meltdown. We were accepted 1/12 and part of the missing bar fiasco as well, so nothing would have surprised me at this point…maybe it is just taking a while to send them out?

jumill87
    Participant

Woke up to my deposit in my bank account this morning as of 6:30am CST. Good luck to everyone else and see you next year! Filed with TT, fees taken out of refund. SBBT sent it out yesterday morning hit my bank account this morning.

Pam

What’s the number for the IRS?

flagirl

I HAVE BANK OF AMERICA AND MINE WAS DEDEPOSITED AT MIDNIGHT… ACCEPTED AND FILED 1/19…,DDD 2/10.. SBBT DID TAKE FEES ON 2/9 HOWEVER BOTH TURBO TAX AND BOA SENT ME A TEXT THIS MORNING LETTING ME KNOW THAT MY DIRECT DEPOSIT HAD BEEN MADE AND FROM WHAT SOURCE AND AMOUNT…… FOR THR ONES WHO HAVENT RECEIVED THEIR DEPOSIT CONTACT SBBT TO CONFIRM THEY HAVE UR CORRECT ROUTING AND ACCT #… JUST IN CASE….

Shannon

Still nothing here in Ohio and its 11:16am.

Cam

Keep in mind that SBBT is on the west coast meaning they are behind in time. Last year they didn’t open until 830, so just keep time difference in mind.

Tami Nelson

Filed with Liberty Tax. Fees taken out. Ddd of 2/10. Pacific time it’s 8:10am and currently do not ha s my refund. Anyone else?? I also bank with Citibank and nothing in bank pending either .

Loc

Yup

nene330

Same here ddd 2/10 Still no funds received by SBTP either. I hope were not part of that IRS glitch … this is crazy. In NY

Hennissy

Still waiting this is crazy !!

Crystal Conner

It’s 10:58 am in NC AND I still have no money. I have a ddd of today. Anyone else have this problem?

Joshua

Well was pretty upset didn’t receive my refund this am but from all others post that I’m not the only one that didn’t get it !!! Keeping high hopes will arrive by 15th like irs said I don’t suggest using any kinda of cards or preloaded bs in the future !!! Thanks irs for screwing the little man again.

anthony
    Participant

yay!!!woke up this morning and poof my refund was there ready to be spent ,filed jan23 accepted the same day,ddd 2/10 HRB emerald card ,good luck everyone,hope u get it soon,,see you next year!!! OREGON!

terri

Filed on 1/30 w HRB DD on 2/10 w emerald card…has anyone got their money yet?? im in est

Eric W.

Checked my bank this morning and i got a dd refund that is pending but the amount is less than half of what it should be. UGH. The WMR site said that $xxxx.xx would be deposited on 2/10 this morning I had $xxx.xx. WTH

Readytocry
    Participant

Still nothing and my bank, PNC, doesn’t put time holds on DD and my account states there is nothing pending.

WMR specifically states BY 02/10, not on or after, but BY, meaning before today.

Sherrice

Im from Detroit Mi I filed my taxes on 1/22 got the return date of 2/10 I have a prepaid card from my tax preparer calld at 12 nothing calld at 6am nothing I thought mayb the delay was bc I owed n mayb bc I took a loan out that was the reason for the delay googled everything I impossibly could to figured out but I did see on the news last week their was a glench n the irs system mayb that could b it I keeping my finger cross it will post tomorrow!

Dw

Got mine at 6am

Tiffany

I am a tax preparer and a couple of my clients from NV had ddd 2/10 some got their dad at 12am some at 6am and now some at 7am there are millions of direct deposits going out. Have patience!

Jennie

Like everyone else, my ddd is today,2/10/16. I have a netspend card, and still no funds at 9:15 am central. Aggghh!

dannym

I bank with the credit union and I checked at 8 a.m. and my money was not there. It was supposed to deposit today. I searchEd the TPG website and it said my bank had it yesterday. I’m so frustrated

jay

To Wells Fargo Customers: I also use them and funds were in this morning. On their site they state they do not hold it deposits so as soon as it is received they release it. They release funds up until 4pm Monday through Thursday and up until 6pm on Friday. Mine came in this morning but never showed pending on my wells Fargo site. Hope this helps.?

Ashly
    Participant

Filed with TT filed 1/30
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

9:05am & still no refund

Readydebitgold-Metabank

Eric

Filed 1/29
    DDD 2/10

I used Jackson Hewitt 10:03 a.m. still no refund deposited to my account. Anyone else use Jackson Hewitt and actually get their refund using the amex serve card?

Dbrown

I called wells Fargo they said they process automatic deposits at all hours not at specific times which is alittle hopeful… Feel alittle better I’m not the only one still waiting but it’s still nerve racking

Jordan

Filed and accepted on 1/29 through TT. DDD of 2/10. Nothing as of 9am. Still at 2 bars..

Shannon

Anyone who didnt have their money earlier get it yet? Nothing here.

vickie

My refund was approved Jan 20, dd date set for 2/10, still nothing @ 8:50 am. Today will be 21 days from my approval date, very irritating! TX

amanda

Filed through taxact opted to have fees takin put of refund DDD today received at 2:32am :)
    Thanks to all the people on here helping me stay sane these past few weeks :)

Tina

I doney taxes through liberty taxes on 1-29/been approved got date 2-10 deposit.check sent to them..Has anyone got there or heard any thing?

Loc

Honestly if your DDD is today all you can really do is wait. Calling the IRS or your bank is not going to do anything..

It’s already 7:30 here so I can’t say I’m very optimistic for today. Well see what happens I guess.

Tina

I filed my taxes at liberty taxes on 1-29 I been approved deposit date on 2-10..The check was going to them.Has anyone got there’s

Lioness

@dbrown

same here smh

Harry

@Dbrown

Same here but I called and they said it’s being sent out today.

The irs . I called the irs

Harry

@Dbrown

Same here but I called and they said it’s being sent out today.

Dbrown

SBBT site states they have not received my refund yet but irs states I would have my refund deposited by 2/10 …what’s this mean??? Anyone else going through same issue.

lito

In florida aswell, with wellsfargo account…..also my DDD is today 2/10/16. Any other possible time(s) to look at my account to see if it has been deposited? Thanks Tons!

in texas

Ugh..so frustrating. ..the wait

Simone
    Participant

DDD 2/10 funds deposited 6:00am to my HRB Emerald card. Yay!!!

Readytocry
    Participant

Ready to meltdown.

Filed 1/27
    Accepted 1/28
    DDD BY 2/10/16

Live in Atlanta, bank with PNC, it’s 9:10am and still nothing. Called IRS at 8:04 am they said I have to wait 21 days. I stated to them; no, I already have a DDD, it’s supposed to be sent to my bank BY 02/10/16 and then she tried to transfer me to someone else after again repeating to wait 21 days.

Dbrown

Still as of yet nothing…in Florida with refund suppose to be going to my wells Fargo account. Anyone else with wf not get fecund deposited yet???

freelyspokyn

I was approved by Turbo Tax on the 25th of Jan. I don’t know when it was approved on Irs.gov because I first checked it a couple days ago. However, it does have only two bars, but they haven’t sent it to my credit union..and today 2/10 is my DDD.

Tilted

I have a DDD of 2/10 like many others. I checked the Where’s My Refund site and mine hasn’t moved to ‘Refund Sent’. There is a note saying the site is only updated once per day (overnight) so I guess it’s possible the refund could have been sent but the site updated.

The exact wording for the DDD of 2/10 is: The balance of your refund, $xxx.xx, is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 10, 2016. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 15, 2016, check with your bank to find out if it has been received.

Loc

Keep the deposits coming, maybe just send one my way though haha..

Alicia DaSilva
    Participant

Filed and accepted on 1/22
    Approved 2/6 and given DDD of 2/10
    It is now 7:53 in Austin and Wells Fargo still shows no deposit.

I would almost bet that WF account holders in Texas will see theirs post at 8am CST.

Natalie

@Bob It happened to me when I tried to put gas in my car. Card was blocked. I called the 1877 number on my Walmart Money Card and they said I need to upload a pic of my license, front and back pic. I did, gave me a two day waiting period. I called the 1877 number again and my card was unblocked within 10 minutes. I’m withdrawing all the money before something else pops up. Good luck and see you all next year!

MCRT88

I am using MoneyCard, I am in Oregon and..

DDD 2/10

DD 2/10 @ 4:02 AM PST

Thank you all on this forum for making it easier to deal with the stress, anxiety, and anticipation of tax season. I truly appreciate you all each and every year. I will see you all again next year!!! Off to go shop and take my kids to do some fun stuff, Oh wait…. After work… FML…

in texas

Account now is not the problem they release funds a soon as it sent to them.. I think the irs hasnt sent the funds yet.. To find out you can call the irs or account now…i been using account now for awhile with no issues…so idk..im waiting til 8:00 to call irs to see whats going on. The irs website do suggest calling your bank first…

ed

:)

accepted on the 29th
    on the 6th ddd of 2-10-16
    on the 10th 6 am money was dd

happy day :)

Katie

Filed 1/21. Accepted 2/4 (or 2/5?) DDD of 2/10. Nothing in my bank yet as of 846am EST. Used TT.

Lazette

Filed 1/25 returned accepted 1/26 was stuck on 1 bar till 2/6 then 2 bars with DD of 2/10. Finally received my refund at 8:30am. Capital one bank. WMR still shows 2 bars, so anyone asking if you can get your refund without all three bars lit…. YES!! Goodluck everyone!

Cyndi

Used freetaxusa
    Accepted on 1/14
    DDD 2/10—today!!!!!!!

I used rushcard aka Meta bank, still no deposit in my account. WNY area. Anyone else with this issue???

Joshua

Account now will never be used by me again this is bs man I filed the 19th just to wait this long !!! Maybe 9 am will bring good news but I doubt it bc know someone got theres at 1 am

Erika

Filed on 1/28 accepted the same day by turbotax. Ddd is today 2/10 through netspend. Nothing yet at 8:42 and I still only have two bars lit up on wmr

Ciera H

Used HRB received refund at 7:30 am this morning Wells Fargo!

in texas

I have account now too and no deposit i wonder who to call first i think i should call irs

Georgana
    Participant

Waiting on my bank to open. Nothing ever posts during off hours.

Shannon

I have an Elite Paychek Plus card, and I have no deposit as of 8:33am EST. My bar on WMR is still on second bar. Today is my ddd.

Joshua

Do u have a account now card ?? I’m dealing with same issue I’m on East coat and nothing as of 828 sad thing is I know someone used same method an got theres 3 days ago

Shannon

No deposit to my Meta Bank card, is anyone else having this problem? WMR still saying its been approved and scheduled to be sent today. So aggravating.

in texas

On texas nothing yet

dee

Omg,I’m getting very frustrated I have a prepaid card through Meta bank,and have yet to receive my damn refund,sbbt received my funds yesterday morning and sent them, but as of 7:13 in tx still no deposit

Scottie

2/10 ddd Wells Fargo just deposited!!!! At 745am!!!!

finally

filed with hnrb ddd of today got my money on my netspend yesterday at 4. Until next year folks.

Amiyah

Filed 1/29
    DDD Fed 10th
    Recieved DD ON Kaiku card at 5:08am

Filed my father in law the same day he is still stuck at one bar with tax topic 152

Lady K

I filed with liberty tax I got accepted the 1/28 && my DDD say2/10 && I bank with 53….anyone else

Joshua

I used meta bank and nothing as of now I am waiting till 8 am an calling irs

Ashly
    Participant

TT nno paying fee
    Filed 1/30
    Accepted 1/30
    Approved 2/6
    DDD 2/10

6:49am Tx & still no DD with MetaBank anyone else with this bank?

Bob

BEWARE!!!! GREEN DOT/WALMART CARD HOLDERS!!! DDD 2/10 6 AM REFUND POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT!! SO HAPPY RIGHT, THE WAIT IS FINNALLY OVER! NOT! WALMART MONEY CARD JUST SENT AN EMAIL REQUIRING ME TO SEND A PHOTO OF MY LICENSE AND MY CARD IS FROZEN CAN TAKE UP TO 4 DAYS!!! IT WAS FLAGGED FOR “UNUSUAL ACTIVITY” GIVE ME A BREAK ITS MY TAX MONEY IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WAITING THE 21 DAYS AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER! So FED UP! IF U HAD UR DD SENT TO ONE OF THESE CARDS BEWARE BEFORE YOU USE IT IT MIGHT BE FROZEN A COUPLE HOURS AFTER RECOEVING YOUR TAX MONEY!

meg

Filed 1/24, approved 2/5, DDD of 2/10
    As of 7:50 est no deposit posted yet.
    Used TT
    Still waiting to hit my bank.

Hennissy

Still nothing from wellsfargo , nj

Joshua

I used a account now card and and as of 750 nothing does not show pending or anything super super upset

Trice

Did you have all three bars active on the irs site or just two. Mine says received, approved, but sent is not illuminating yet. My DD date is today, but no deposit as of yet. I am asking if you all had all three parts of the tracker showing before or after your deposit was made

Lady K

I filed with liberty tax 1/27 && I got accepted & approved on 1/31 my DDD said 2/10 woke up still no refund… I bank with 53 anyone else??

Paige

Forgot to include I bank with PNC :)

Snooky Jones

I got an American Express Serve card @shaun619 and mines was deposited at 11:35 p.m. last night.

Paige

Filed: 1/25
    Accepted: 1/26
    Saturday I got my DDD of: 2/10
    DD: 2/10

My refund hit my checking account early this morning

I filed with Jackson Hewitt in person with fees taken out of refund.
    I hope everyone gets what they need done, the wait is finally over.
    This site is the only thing that kept me sane I felt like the processing was taking forever!
    See you all next year!
    XO

corine

the wait is over!! Filed 1/22 and got my ddd at 2:30am…19 days too long!!

Merry Taxman to us unfortunate early filers that had to wait a decade lol

someone

Have us bank got deposite early

Shaun619
    Participant

Does anyone have a serve card that has received their deposit yet? Mines been approved since Monday with a DDD of today.

lala

DDD-2/10
    Washington state.
    Currently 4:14 am. No DD yet.

Netspend card- turbo tax

Please let me know what time DD will hit. Thanks!

Amber

Filed: 1/29/16
    Accepted: 1/5/16
    Dd of 2/10/16

The money showed up in my Walmart card at 6:00 am central time! ! What a wait.

RobynG
    Participant

Mine was here at 6:30 am, HRB Emerald Card had DDD of 2/10

NITA1
    Participant

@nita1
    Filed 1/31
    Accepted 1/31
    DDD 2/10
    Did taxes with TaxAct they go through REPUBLIC BANK I bank with Capital one refund hit account this morning at 6am

bobbijo nethercutt

Filed on feb 1
    ddd feb 10
    was in the bank at 645 am

Jean

Just so you guys know, a lot of banks do not post deposits until either 9am or 11am. So don’t freak out until after 11am. Your money could still post today!!!

princess

Hey everyone,

My myvanilla prepaid card just posted my return boy ol boy this was nerve wrecking anyhoo they bank with atlantic capital bank and they only do deposits from 6-30 am to 9-30 am est in case anyone waiting. See you all next year this site was great kept me sane. Lol

Good bless!!!!!

CAM

5:40 AM CST, my refund is in my personal bank account in a small bank.

Filed: 1/18
    Accepted: 1/19
    Approved: 2/6
    DDD: 2/10
    DD: 2/10 5:40AM CST

Amanda

So Santa Barbara Tax Products Group states that they received my return from IRS on the 9th and sent it to my bank minus fees on the 9th. Why is it not showing in my account as of 6:38 am est… Now I do use a small bank that only has three locations. Could that be why?

Dawn

Has anyone with Penfed received their refund in their account yet? My DDD is 2/10 but nothing yet.

Hailey2016
    Participant

It is 3:37 am in Los Angeles ca and my refund has finally hit my Wells Fargo account….

David

filed 1/14/16
    accepted same day
    got ddd on the 6th
    woke up this morning 2/10/2016
    direct deposit to personal checking
    chase bank

Dee

Filed and accepted 1/23. Ddd 2/10. Used TT, with fees taken out and used Wells Fargo. Woke up to my money in my account as of 6:20am. See you next year!!!!

Kionna

Money came in. Filed and accepted 1/28. Ddd 2/10. Taxact. Fees taken. Santander bank.

SayItAintRell

My DDD was suppose to come today on the 10th and I didn’t receive it yet. Did any get there refund deposited on there Walmart money network card and if so was there a pending deposit showing in your account?

Dbrown

Filed and accepted ,1/26
    Received a ddd of 2/10
    Had fees taken
    Using wells Fargo

As of 6am nothing yet ;( ….. Checked ssbt site said they haven’t recieved my return…what’s going on

jakein ga

Refund in account.

Filed with Turbo Tax Absolute Zero (1040A) on 1/30, DD to Bank of America.

Teresa

E-Filed 1/24 – DDD for 2/10 – Refund: $4,975.00
    I did the taxes myself online for free. Hope I did it right!
    DD to: Journey Federal Credit Union, St. John’s, Michigan
    3:05 AM nothing. 5:05 AM nothing. 6:05 AM nothing. :'(

MAMA NEEDS HER MONEY IRS! We’re out of food and toilet paper!
    Scared for some reason it won’t go in and will be delayed by days.
    Hopefully it will go in at 9:00 AM today. Time has never felt so slow.

Amanda

I have not received mine yet as of 5:59 am says it was to deposit today but IRS site still shows accepted but not sent.

waiting

F/A 1/19
    DDD 2/10
    MANGO PEPAID CARD
    AS OF 4:58CST NO DEPOSIT AS OF YET

Viewing 200 replies - 401 through 600 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.