Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jordan

Anyone understand this? I had a DDD of 2/10. Bank rejected it. Got my transcripts in the mail today and it says refund issued 2/22. But when I check WMR it still says the code 1121 blah. And I called the irs and all they could say is it has to reprocess. So will they most likely mail my check on 2/22? Or does anyone understand what that means?

notaxmoney

@not to be rude…. if we did not have tax time, none of us would be in this mess because we would all have our money. That was a stupid comment. The government would certainly charge interest if our taxes were late, it is not unreasonable for us to expect our returns when promised with no attitude or stories from the reps answering the calls. You know what they say Karma is a Bit#$, someday you may just have to eat your rude comments.

Andre

Well my fiancé called today because of the same feb 10th ddd issue and it made no difference at all. This forum is great though it kept us in the loop with what was going on but in reality we can’t do anything. Sad

Annoyed

Lucky you that doesn’t really need it, so just sit there and wait.

wow very rude

Yeeeeaahh i think you did mean to rude. It is indeed sad thst people need to rely on it but you have no business judging and comparing your situation to theirs. Job loss, illness, sudden home repair etc and sometimes theses things hit atvthe same time and your savings doesnt hace time to recover inbetween. Some people dont even make enough to save. So how bout we pray the little windfall helps get em through and even in a better spot instead of judging. Lifes a bitch no need for you to be one too. Good luck to all yall down on your luck. Ive been there and I know it only takes a few things going wrong to be there again. Hope ya get YOUR money soon.

Not to be rude

Not to be rude but I see there are ALOT of people who want this money to pay everyday household bills. Where is the job you worked all year to pay these bills? My rent lights and gas was paid waaaay before I received my refund.why because the it’s clearly says do not depend on your refund to make big purchases or payments last year I didn’t get my refund til April I filed in January! It’s just sad to see so many people depend on this to survive what would you do if we didn’t have tax time

Chuck

I finally got through to someone who told me that they needed to verify my information, meaning that they would need the W-2 to come into the IRS, that is the third different answer I have received. Yikes

Anonymous

Well guys i guess uncle sam won the battle we all still here awaiting sad but this useless irs rep won smh no updates no accurate infor neither sad

Annoyed

I def am! Waiting for the call the 18th

Anonymous

YES IT DOES SUCK..I WOULD GO GET THAT LETTER AND TELL THEM U HAVE IT SO THEY CAN WORK TO GET YOURS RELEASED.. CAUSE I NOW HAVE A DATE OF FEB 19 SINCE I CALLED THEM..U MAY BE WAITING THE 60 DAYS IF U DON’T GO GET A LETTER STATING UR RENT IS BEHIND

Annoyed

I got tranfer to tax advocate because me and my husband are unemployed as it right now, we are really behind in our light bill and we haven’t paid our rent but still haven’t gotten invicted yet, but i could get a letter from my landlord stating that we are super late in our rent ,mthey shouldn’t be holding people’s money period. Ok the theft stuff, but after you call and do the id verification they should release the funds right the way! Their system sucks!

Anonymous

And u are right on that.. I do say so myself tho..

Anonymous

I DID STATE WE ALL NEED OUR MONEY..I’M SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS ON THE TAX ADVOCATE PPL.. I DIDN’T MAKE THE RULES OR NOTHING JUST SO HAPPEN MY HUSBAND IS GETTING OLDER HE GOT SICK HE CANT WORK I’M A HOUSEWIFE AND WITH HIM SICK BILLS ARE NOT MET.. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO PUT MY SITUATION ON HERE FOR OTHERS TO READ.. I DID SO SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TAX ADVOCATES ARE SAYING AND DOING BUT IN NO WAY DOES THAT EXCUSE ANY OF THEM FOR BEING RUDE..

Anonymous

Re:

@ I’M THAT GIRL, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN THAT POSITION RIGHT NOW DOESNT MEAN THAT WE WONT BE THERE IN A FEW WEEKS TO MAKE US WAIT UNTIL LIGHTS ARE CUT OFF OUR WE GET AN EVICTION NOTICE DOESNT HELP THATS TOO LATE. I ONLY CALLED BECAUSE THE GUY FROM THE IRS GAVE ME THE NUMBER ALTHOUGH IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME RIGHT NOW THEY COULD HAVE EXPLAINED IT BETTER AND BEEN LESS RUDE WE PAY THOSE PPL SALARY IM JUST DONE WITH THIS I TRULY HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR RETURN SOON. IF I GET MINES THEN I’LL UPDATE BE BLESSED

Anonymous

OKAY PPL.. THE TAX ADVOCATE PPL ARE THERE TO HELP ONLY IF U CAN SHOW PROOF THAT UR IN HARDSHIP AND UR BILLS ARE CUT OFF.. MY GAS IS CUT OFF AND MY CELL.. BUT GAS MORE IMPORTANT CAUSE I CANT COOK FOR MY KIDS ARE BATH THEM..I DO IT BY MY NEIGHBOR AND I NEVER HAD TO BE FOR BUT MY HUSBAND IS SICK AND CANT WORK AND I NEED THAT MONEY TO PAY BILLS..don’t call and just say ur stuff is off cause ur gonna have to show proof.. so they really are helpful but mostly for emergency ppl who really need they money..I’m sure we all do need it but I need it definitely it’s cold at night and I can’t even heat my house up we freeze

charnicew

Just called the tax advocate number and she didn’t help at all she didn’t take any of my information and she just told me to wait for the letter and that was it I was on the phone on hold longer than I was on the phone with her. I’m a victim of identity theft in the past years so I’m thinking that might be what the issue is I’m calling my identity theft case worker in the morning and see if they can give me some real information on what’s going on.

Anonymous

Maybe was the same guy I talked to I told him I need my money cause I was about to lose my car and he started to laugh and said everyone need the money we help people
    Who are priority. He was an asshole i ended up hanging up the phone! Worst service evee

Anonymous

ME TOO TAX ADVOCATE WAS NO HELP BASICALLY IF IM NOT GETTING KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE OR GETTING MY CAR REPO IN THE NEXT DAY THEN THEY CAN’T HELP ME. WELL I STILL HAVE BILLS THAT ARE PASTED DUE AND THINGS THAT I NEED TO DO WITH MY MONEY. EVERYTIME I CALL I JUST GET MADDER SO I SAID IM JUST GOING TO WAIT ON THIS STUPID LETTER AND GO FROM THERE.

gimena

i called and advocate per the previous comments the guy was an ass hole this piece of shit system they take our money for no god dam reason all year long then they want to play when its time to give back fk this country government

Anonymous

UPDATE:

SO I CALLED THE IRS BACK TODAY AND AFTER BEING TOLD THAT PART OF THEIR SYSTEM IS DOWN AND BEING ON HOLD FOR 35MINS THE REP COMES BACK AND TELL ME MY TAXES HAVE BEEN SELEVTED FOR REVIEW FOR IDENITY THEFT. SO I ASKED HAS SOMEONE ELSE USED MY #SS AND HE COULDNT TELL ME. ALL HE SAID WAS JUST TO KEEP CHECKING WMR AND THAT IT COULD TAKE UP TO 6 WEEKS TO GET THIS RESOLVED. I DONT KNOW THE FIRST REP I TALKED TO A FEW DAYS AGO SAID NOTHING ABOUT IDENITY THEFT I THINK THEY FEEDING ME A BUNCH OF B.S. IM SO TIRED OF THIS MESS WHAT ARE WE PAYING THESE PPL FOR I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS GOVERNMENT.

Christi. P

I entered the wrong account number and the bank sent it back on 2/12 DDD was 2/10…..what now? How long before I get my money? Someone please help!

Antisocialcj

*** UPDATE ***

IRS systems are back up. Spoke with a rep who informed that my return was under review and allow the IRS 60 days to review and process it. He couldn’t tell me why it was under review to just wait on a letter that’s being sent out to me and once received by the information and dates in letter.

I wasn’t satisfied with the information he gave me so I asked him for a phone number to a Tax Advocate (1-877-777-4778). Called and explained my situation to TA. She placed me on hold to review my case and informed me that indeed my return is ready to be sent but it was pulled back for additional review due to possible Identity Theft. After she asked me a couple verification questions regarding past returns, which I answered successfully, she opened a case to have my money released to me. Said I should be receiving a phone call back by Friday the 19th.

I was a victim of identity theft in the past and I used the IP PIN last year and this year. Last year I received my on time without any problems. Don’t know what the problem is this year. I’m just glad I finally got an answer.

Hope this information helps someone. I’ll continue to keep you all posted.

Anonymous

SO I JUST CALLED BACK CAUSE I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR OR SOMETHING AND THE LADY SAYS THE SYSTEMS ARE DOWN BEEN DOWN SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING.. I ASK HOW IS THAT I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOME WOMAN WHO TOLD ME ABOUT A LETTER AND SIXTY DAYS AND ALL SHE SUPPOSEDLY PULLED MY RECORDS JUST FINE.. WHO THE HELL IS LYING HERE MAN..THIS SHIT ISN’T RIGHT..

Anonymous

I wonder if any of the irs rep ever have this issues of holding or lying or telling the different crap for their paycheck this is bs for sure all the waiting for what anybody got any updates????

Anonymous

MY PITIFUL UPDATE..
    JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH IRS
    I WAS TOLD THEY SCREWED UP SENDING OUT DD DATES
    AND THEY SEE WHERE I DID VERIFY MY I.D.
    BUT A TEMPORARY HOLD HAS BEEN PUT ON MY ACCOUNT..
    WHEN I ASK WHY AND CAN U TELL ME HOW
    SHE SAID MA’AM ALL I CAN TELL U IS TO WAIT ON THE LETTER BEING MAILED THAT WILL STATE WHY THERE IS A HOLD AND THEN ALLOW 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE LETTER TO CALL BACK..
    I’M LITERALLY IN TEARS..
    LIKE I DEPENDED ON MY MONEY..
    HOW CAN U DO THIS..

Anonymous

So im pretty sure i entered the wrong routing number instead of the paper and electronic i put the wire one,every please double check!!!
    What do i now any help please

Antisocialcj

I’m still waiting…

Called IRS this morning and was told the system was down and no accounts couldn’t be access at the time, the only thing that reps could do was answer general questions. So I asked her could she tell me what it means if you received the reference number 1121… She couldn’t, said she would have to access my account for that info, which I find to be some BS. I work at a Call Center and their should be an index that she can refer to regarding codes and their meaning w/o having to access an account. I wasn’t even told to call back in an hour, she told me to call back tomorrow or Thursday.

Today makes day 27 from the date I filed and 6 days from the date that the IRS SAID my money was sent to my bank account. I WANT MY MONEY UNCLE SAM!!!

Anonymous

What number or who do i call to see if i have been offset? I was supposed to have dd on 2/10 called bank same day they said wait 3 to 5 buissnes days and nothing yet

Relieved

So after still not receiving my DD. I call H&R block and they informed me that they had to mail me a check because I entered the wrong bank information and I called to get it updated to late. The Rep informed me that I will received a check in 7-10 business day. Which I’m happy about. At least I know my money is coming and I wasn’t offset now I can breathe. Hopefully you guys money will be coming as well. See you all next year.

Allie

Called IRS this morning to get some answers and was told that their system is down and that he could not see what was going to on but could answer general questions. He said that the system issues has nothing to do with people not receiving their refunds. He also told me to call back in a hour and hopefully they will be up and running…..I’m so over this shit

Anonymous

No updates from me. I already verified my id on 2/13/16 and wmr still shows the 1121 code. :(

Anonymous

No updates???

tmhus30

Transcripts can be ordered at irs.gov under help n resources. Them select online tools on hand side. Return transcripts is what you want. Monday is presidents day so I’m waiting till tomorrow to receive my dd from 2/10. I will post if I get mine. HRBLOCK cut my last two bank account numbers out when they sent my return to irs so I’m waiting to see if I get my money or not. I’ve NEVER had problems before.

Anonymous

How do you order transcipts??? And when I called they said they are in review and they put the 2/10 date in error. Now I still got code 1121. How did some of you get a code with new DD Date. Anyone help please.

FlOrange

Just in case anyone is trying to contact the irs today regarding the code 1121…FYI today is a federal holiday. The irs is closed although when you call their automated system does not indicate that. It will let you remain on hold for eternity if you are willing. Lol just a heads up.

Annoyed

Ok, just ordered mines today, how it last to get it?

Anonymous

The code online still says 1121. But look at my paper transcript. When this happened two years ago everyone was devastated just like we were and then everyone got it on the date on the transcript or a couple days before

Aww I can’t figure out to put my picture on here of my paper transcript. But it’s on the very bottom

Code 846 refund issued 2/22/16 and my amount

Anonymous

Kim i order my transcript before by ddd 2-10-16 and still i get the code so sad to say
    I dont think thats is the case i order my transcript like thrusday before the saturday that i got tue ddd for the 10 still haven’t received yet

Anonymous

The transcripts come in the mail. And it’ll say code 846 with a date. Everyone from 2/10 dd date will have the same date as I do for dd

Annoyed

@kimberly how u saw that? When you got it? Cus i ordered mines today but it just said allow 5-10 days no no code

Anonymous

I’ve been researching. So if you ordered your transcripts and see code 846 with a date, that is your actual direct deposit date. Mine says 2/22/16. This 1121 thing happened 2 years ago and I read all those forums, checked my transcripts. Everyone was freaking out 2 years ago and then almost everyone received it on the 846 date or before that even. So most of you will probably have it within a week. It is coming! :)

Destinyy

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/ Website to bank that releases the refunds to your bank. They also have a number you can call . Also if you can order your tax transcripts for this year you shouldn’t be too far away from getting your refund .

Anonymous

I have not received any codes,yet still not in my bank of America account,lady at bank said could take 3 to 5 buissnes days to receive it..

Anonymous

If you have the 1121 code you really do need to call in to get more information I called yesterday the guy was really nice and helpful mine was sent on the tenth but then there was a flag of someone trying to use my ss so mine was the actual case of ???? verification and it can actually take up to three to four weeks to get my money but I had no other problems he did say to check the website once a week but I will get a new deposit date as well he also stated everyone situation is different world if you have that code you need to call in to find out more information

Lindsie

@Doug how long after your refund was rejected did it go back to approved? Mine was rejected Thursday and mine is just showing the code still.

Lindsie

I had a DDD of 2/10. Had 3 bars but woke up to 1121 yesterday. They said my debit card rejected my refund due to it exceding the daily max amount. I have to wait 6-9 weeks for a check. So I would double check to make sure yalls refund wasnt rejected by your bank.

Destinyy

I too had a DDD of 2/10 and was sent to bank. Woke up Saturday morning to find a 1121 code . Called and got no answer other than its being reviewed. Called my bank to see if they had sent it at all and was told they had received several calls about treasury deposits on the 10th. Apparently a lot of people did not get their refund on the 10th. The bank told me that the deposit was never sent to the bank and to wait until the morning of the 16th. If anyone finds good news please come bank to website and share any findings .

Anonymous

Man uck this.. now mine has a code 1121 to.. what a coincidence.. first u sent my money 3 bars lit up and then u retracted your story to we are holding ur funds to now I have a 1121 code.. foh.. seriously.. they should be sued.. do u know I filed the same way every year same place same kids nothing change and this what u do..I’m getting a lawyer bruh cause my husband haven’t worked in 3weeks his business slow and I need my bills paid WITH MY MONEY..

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!

Doug

In some cases if you are getting direct deposit and your bank recognize your account as being acceptable to multiple overdraft fees and or is overdraft prone that is how the banks make a large portion of their money in which the IRS actually did send the check via direct deposit but the banks rejected it which is what happened in my case. statistically if the banks know they can hold you off for at least a month or two until that lump sum comes in the mail for every customer that has an overdraft fee will be one last shot to get as much money as they can before tax season is over.I have not got a code but the sent status on wheres my refund went back to approved and I have now a notice saying my check will be mailed.

Anonymous

All we can do is wait the 3 to 5 business days sometimes it takes for a deposit,if nothing by 16th ill try calling i have not received any codes

Viewing 50 replies - 101 through 150 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.