Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I’m that girl

THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT MY MONEY WAS IN MY BANK ON FEBRUARY 10TH WEN IT HAD NEVER EVEN GOTTEN PROCESSED YET… WHO ARE THESE PPL THEY CANT TELL BETWEEN FRAUD AND REAL..FOR INSTANCE.. ME AND MY HUSBAND FILE EVERY YEAR TOGETHER WITH OUR SAME KIDS AND SAME JOB AND FILE AT THE SAME PLACE EVERY DAM YEAR AND THIS WHAT I GET FOR CONSISTENCY… TUH

I’m that girl

Filed….Jan 13th
    Excepted….jan 19th
    DDD…feb 10th
    As of today April 19 still no money
    Every time I call they say its under review ..
    Last time they told me not to call back until after 60 days so I don’t know what excuse they will give me after may.. All I know is they been screwing us all anally and there ain’t shit we can do about it WHY cause they the MOTHERFUCKIN IRS

Dee

Okay, I got a text from Republic bank this morning saying that my refund has been sent to my bank. This was at 9am. At 6:30pm, still no sign of it. The bank even checked to see if it was pending for tomorrow – nope.

How long does it normally take after you get that notification from Republic until it hits your account?

Nina

Filed: 1/27
    Accepted: 1/27
    DDD: 2/10
    1121 Code: 2/17
    Received 5071C: 3/2
    Verified: 3/7
    WMR Update: 4/2 “We have received your tax return and it is being processed”
    No DDD as of yet.

Been waiting since February. Been told every excuse you could name. My advice: Verify as soon as possible. The IRS is telling people they don’t need to verify, but everybody needs to at this point. Will keep everyone posted if I receive refund this week!

Lashay

filed 2/15 accepted same day , 2/18 told it was under review (random) bars went away (your tax return is being processed a refund date will be provided when available ) called the following week to see if i needed to verify (I did) set appointment 3/10 to go inside IRS office .. verified , 3/17 wmr updated ( we have received your tax return and it is being processed) should i be receiving a date soon ?

Ilovemykids

I had the take action and 1121code and was under review now it’s saying we have received your return now it’s being proceed.What does that mean will I see a good change.

B

My wait is over! I received my refund yesterday morning.
    Here is my story:

Filed 1/29, approved 2/5, DDD of 2/10. Did not receive my DD and on 2/13 WMR updated with error code 1121. I called the IRS who said I had been randomly selected for a manual review. BS! On 3/5 I received the ID verify letter from the IRS. I called on 3/7 to verify (1st time I called the number it said I had to call back because the lines were to busy, but I called back right away and got through no problem) I verified my identity, took about 15 minutes. And the women said she would release my refund back into processing. On 3/12 the 1121 error code went away on WMR and it said my refund was processing. Then I received an email from republic bank (third party bank that took out my filling fee) on 3/15 stating that they have received my refund and it would take 1-5 business to DD into my chase bank account. I received my DD the following morning on 3/16.

Hopefully those who have not received their refund will be getting it soon!

Alanee

Filed on 1/17 got accepted on 1/19. Ddd of 2/10. 1121 code on 2/18 after I already did the identity verification on 2/10. On 3/14 I called the irs to ask about how much longer it’d be to get my refund. The lady told me that there was a note to release my refund on 3/14. And now it’s 3/16. Does anybody know how long after they release your refund you get a DD? This wait is killing me.

Tysha Price

Good Morning… My wait has finally come to an end!! Woke up this morning to a DD!! But their is still no change on WMR!! I did I’d verification literally 2 weeks ago and it came this morning! Hold on guys it’s coming!!!

Waiting in IL

My update:
    The waiting game continues. No new information, no new letters. Monday will be two weeks in to the 8-10 week waiting game I was given on my notice dated 02/29. WMR still sitting on the 1121 error. Tried to verify my identity on their website and I must not be in that list (or at least yet) because it won’t let me in. It really looks like it is going to be May. This is horrible. I am going to laugh if the IL state taxes I just filed today get sent before I see federal. That has NEVER happened. What makes the matter more frustrating is that my mom is a CPA. She nearly kicked me for sending the DD to my fiance’s account. It is a mistake we’ll never make again. Have my own account now (not that it matters at this point…) but at least this won’t happen to us again next year. I am so over this “wait”. If you need to verify my identity, let me! Otherwise, send me my money please!!!

Annoyed

So idk if y’all been following my story but the good news is i got my refund today!!! Yay at 7:37am it hit the bank and my TA called me at 9 to tell me

Skeptical

I should change my moniker here from Skeptical to extremely pissed off (please pardon the anger).

After all the garbage from the IRS, now I received a 5071C letter for “id verification”. The website idverify.irs.gov wouldn’t even let me past the first step so I was forced to call.

3 attempts and when I call the number, I get a message: “Due to extremely high volumes, your call cannot be answered at this time”……..what? Are you kidding me? I think the translation to that is “We screwed everyone and they’re all calling because they’re pissed off just like you, so we’re not going to answer these calls until we choose to…”

Ok, I know that’s facetious, but wow, I’ve never seen anything like it. Our own government didn’t protect it’s systems from hacks, didn’t protect our personal data and now, we pay the price…..

I think it really IS time to abolish the IRS!

johnnie
    Participant

DDD 2/10/2016 got error code 1121 on 2/13/16 called the number provided and was told it was on hold and if needed anything they would send me a letter. On 3/5/16 i got a letter from the irs saying my identity needed to be confirmed and i could do it online. I went ahead and did that so hopefully that was the issue. (i did not call the irs after 2/13/16. I heard they monitor how many times you call and that could flag your account) I know its money we worked for and want/need but, as long as you dont owe anyone or didnt file a fraud return you should be okay just give them time. We arent the only ones missing out. I will write another update when one is given stay strong friends and be patience

Annoyed

I woke up this morning ang my wmr says “we received your tax return is processing” no bars just that idk, hopefully it means I’ll have it soon

Frustrated_Amanda

Ok so I been processed and supposedly approved but no date? Now I hear they just put a hold on my account??? No letter yet he doesn’t even know what letter is being sent out, but this is just crazy waiting now going to be two months if things keep playing out like this. He said that they may need some information he just don’t know what cause it doesn’t state.

I just got a tax advocate Monday could that be the hold? I haven’t heard from my advocate yet or know who is the person they have until 3/4 to contact me… Return file 1/19, verify identity 2/3&2/9,change of address update 2/17, employer verification 2/23 order transcript 2/25,receive taxes and approved they say 3/2

Annoyed

Ok I’m so confused someone please help me, i got my transcript today with the cycle posted 20160505 and i, reading online and it looks that was today or the 22nd or something I’m confused, also why it doesn’t have any codes!!? I’ve seen everyone with a code but mines doesn’t have any, someone knows something?

Skeptical

@ Nubi — frustrating, isn’t it?

You’re experiencing some of the same nonsense many of us have for over a month. A lot of people are being told we have to wait 60-90 days :(

Nubi

@thomas I am still waiting on mines also. DDD 3/2. Filed through turbotax. I hope it comes at least by in the morning. It isn’t showing up on sbtpg yet either. I hope that once they approve you they can’t find something to hold it. This is really frustrating. I can’t get any info from the irs until 3/7. Ugh

Thomas

Has anyone seen a change in the direct deposit date? Mine is showing as today but havent seen anything in my bank. Is it possible for the irs to push back the date or will i just be waiting blindly?

bham205

Greeting all,

I have code 1121 as a result of DD of 2/10. My error code came when my DD did not go into the account which is in my mother’s name rejected. Now, my bank said they never received it and the IRS said they sent it. Anyways to make a long story short, I ordered my transcript and I had code 846 refunded issued on 02/22 and then code 841 refund cancelled on 02/22 and the code 971 02/29 for notice issued. I received the letter saying wait 8-10 weeks. Just my story, I’m going to reorder transcript if I dont update saturday.

Rochelle
    Participant

UPDATE:

WELL MY 2 1/2 HR TRIP TO THE IRS OFFICE WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME. I SET IN THAT CROWDED OFFICE ALMOST 4 HRS BEFORE BEING TOLD THAT BY A IRS REP THAT SHE DOESN’T SEE WHERE I NEED TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY, AFTER JUST BEING TOLD MONDAY THAT I NEEDED TO. NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT I’M STILL UNDER REVIEW AND IT’S BEEN ASSIGNED TO A REP SO I JUST HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS FROM MY SECOND DDD OF 2/22 WHICH WAS ON MY TRANSCRIPT BUT WAS NEVER UPDATED ON WMR. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH MY RETURN BACK TO APRIL HELL MAY. SO THE IRS HAS WON AGAIN TODAY. GUESS THERE’S NOTHING MORE I CAN DO NOW BUT TO WAIT IT OUT AND SEE IF I GET A LETTER. EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Tray

So after all this time, I finally got a nice irs agent and he looked into my account. He said that it’s not showing under review anymore and is processing. I hope he’s right. I still have my 1121 code on WMR, but he said it should update in a few days. I guess it’s just hoping my get a ddd this weekend. I’m kinda relieved because it’s been since 23 January. I’ll keep yall updated

Allie

UPDATE:
    I literally stayed up all night and around 5am my refund posted into my Wells Fargo account! Thank the Lord for his blessings because my third child is due the first week of April and I needed this for diapers and wipes lol….you guys don’t lose hope because most likely your money is coming too….I was with a group on Facebook and hundreds of people who filed early are also in the same predicament. I’ve been waiting for my refund since my original DDD of 2/10 and was told every story under the sun but I finally spoke to a lady in the refund dept and she saw all of the notes in my file and that each rep told me something different, she sent me to be verified on 2/22 and I for a new DDD on the 2/27….not 9 weeks like I was told and 3/2 I received my refund. I’ll still check on this site because a lot of people gave me comfort and reassurance while I was sitting here flipping out.

Stay positive

Skeptical

@ Kristy

Thanks for the encouragement :) Heck, at this point, I’d be happy to have a date of next year lol (just kidding of course)

Maybe the status will change soon.

Rochelle
    Participant

@ I’M THAT GIRL.

DON’T GIVE UP HOPE!! I KNOW IT’S EASIER SAID THAN DONE BECAUSE I HAVE GAVE UP SO MANY TIMES DURING THIS JOURNEY TRYING TO GET WHAT’S OWED TO ME, MY REFUND. EVERY TIME I SAY IM GIVING UP I GO ON HERE AND READ THE PROGRESS OTHER PPL ARE MAKING IN GETTING THEIR REFUND AND IT GIVES ME HOPE ALL OVER AGAIN, AND MOTIVATES ME TO FIGHT HARDER. IT’S OUR MONEY AND WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT. SO TO EVERYONE LETS ALL KEEP UP THE FIGHT THEM IRS REPS WORK FOR US WE PAY THEIR SALARY AND THE LEAST THEY CAN DO IS PROCESS OUR MONEY AND DON’T GIVE US ATTITUDE ABOUT WANTING WHAT’S OURS. BE BLESS EVERYONE.

I’m that girl

@Rochelle.. I don’t blame u..but u won’t need all that trust me..Lol.. they just took my I’d and my top page of my taxes.. I’m still waiting guys..I verified way before a letter came to.. I had a tax advocate.. I dumped her cause I had to pay someone for a ride I have the confirmation I sent my stuff yet she tells me she don’t see it..meaning call another ride pay more gas and pay to FAX it off at office depot again.. smdh.. I told her forget it.. so she sent me a withdrawal letter in the mail.. so now I guess now it will be more longer for me..I’ve givin up tho..ordered my transcript it says issued 2 22 and canceled the same day.. my dad was 2 10 ..I’m overwhelmed and can go no more.. this fight is over for me.. over ten grand and I just don’t care anymore.. good luck to u all on urs

Kristy

@ Skeptical

The good news is the IRS is giving out worse case scenario timeframes so you probably aren’t really going to wait the full 60 days.

Since you have no letters coming your way they don’t see any problems with your return and are probably just resequenced.

I was told that I was on hold and it would be 2 weeks from 2/29. I was told this on 2/25. On 2/27 WMR updated for me giving my a DDD of 3/2!!!

Skeptical

Still waiting — still have a 1121 code. Original filing acceptance was 2/5 with the same DDD of 2/10 which everyone else has.

I’ve called 3 times and with each call, I must have the most rude agents ever. One stated flatly: “We told you not to call back until after 60 days”. Another person said: “It’s under review and you’ve been told this already”. Still another said: “You should just listen to what we said”.

I have no letter, no notice, no refund, nothing and unfortunately, can’t seem to get in contact with anyone willing to help.

I suppose I “could” wait 60 days (or 60 years, whichever is the the real timeframe), but I’m certain if I owed the IRS money, they’d be on me quicker than I could blink an eye.

So far, I’m still Skeptical.

Rochelle
    Participant

UPDATE:

WELL EVERYONE ALLIE WAS RIGHT I CALLED THE IRS VERIFICATION LINE AND INDEED I NEEDED TO HAVE MY IDENTITY VERIFIED. WELL AFTER A SERIES OF QUESTIONS I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO MY LOCAL IRS OFFICE FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION. I NEED TO TAKE MY 2015 TAX RETURN AND PROOF OF MY IDENTITY THE REP EVEN TOLD ME TO TAKE A BILL FOR PROOF OF WHERE I LIVE. SO IVE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY GATHERING UP PAPERS TO TAKE ON MY 1 HOUR AND A HALF JOURNEY TO THE CLOSES IRS OFFICE TO WHERE I LIVE. IM GOING TO TAKE SO MUCH STUFF THERE WILL BE NO QUESTION OF ANYTHING. I TRULEY HOPE THE END TO MY TAX NIGHTMARE IS COMING SOON SO WISH ME LUCK AND I’LL UPDATE Y’ALL AS SOON AS I’M DONE. EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Andre

@julie what was the steps you take in order to receive your return?
    Was there an error with your bank account information as to why you got it in the mail?
    What would you recommend that I should do?

Julie

UPDATE:
    RECIEVED MY REFUND IN THE MAIL TODAY!
    DONT WORRY FRIENDS YOUR MONEY IS COMING!

Annoyed

Oh and my WMR still with the 1121 code!! Like i don’t even know anymore!

Annoyed

An update, after i talked with my tax advocate she made me send her some papers like my w2s, my last check, my ID, my social, etc. the 19th she told me she would call me back March 10th to tell me the decision, so i ordered my transcript and came a code saying it wasn’t available and with a number to call, so i called and they verify my identity but told me i had to go to an irs office, and i went the 25th and gave all my papers and stuff, and when i get out i called the tax advocate to tell her what just happened, and she told me i didn’t need to do that cus that’s what she did when i sent her my stuff and that she’ll call me back the 10th, wtf. I’m confused! Is she not doing her job or the irs is full of bs? I just want my money!!

Rochelle
    Participant

THANK YOU ALLIE FOR SHARING THAT. I WAS TOLD THE SECOND TIME THAT I CALLED THE IRS THAT I MIGHT BE A VICTIM OF ID THEFT BUT WAS NEVER TRANSFERED TO VERIFIY MY ID, I REALLY COULDN’T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT I WILL TRY TO CALL THE IRS BK AND SEE IF I CAN’T GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. LOL WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

freemannow

update..ddd2/10…still nothing..no change on wmr..waiting game..keep ya posted..fkn suks

Allie

Hey by the way:
    When I first started calling the IRS I was told that I didn’t need to verify anything and to just wait 60 days for them to review it. I called the following week back to back and discovered that the people I was speaking to were regular customer service reps who are literally being told what to do by their computer…if u aren’t getting any answers ask to be transferred to the refunds dept so that they can look into ur case. After I spoke to a rep in the refund dept that is when I was told I indeed needed to be verified…..hell if I was told this the week prior I may have had my money by now but I will never know for sure….just trying to provide some insight.

Allie

Filed: 1/19
    DDD: 2/10
    Code 1121: 2/12

Ok if u have been following my long road of bs from the IRS then u know I’ve called a million times and received a million different explanations at to what went wrong.

Verified my identity 2/22 and was told to wait 9 weeks

UPDATE: This morning my WMR screen went from 1121 to 2 bars and that my new DDD date is 3/2. As I have said before I will keep u guys updated until I physically bag my money.

Try not to get discouraged! It is stressful yes, but God has us all and will come through…I’m still not going to get my hopes up but at least this will hopefully give some of u hope that the money is coming! I didn’t go through a TA because I heard that they can actually delay the process further….if u don’t truly need one just be patient because as I said I verified 2/22 and was told to wait 9 weeks and I received a new DDD this am…I’m praying for us all!

Waiting in IL

Update: received the letter of doom in the mail today, the cp53a. It is dated for 2/29, with the 8-10 week time-frame. I’m hoping and praying for luck. We lost my income due to injury for now. 8-10 weeks could doom us. Let the horrible waiting game begin…

Rochelle
    Participant

HELLO EVERYONE I DON’T HAVE AN UPDATE I HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE IRS NO LETTER, NO UPDATE ON WMR. WELL THE LAST IRS REP I TALKED TO SAID NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS SO I’LL JUST SIT HERE WITH MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPING TO ONE DAY CHECK MY ACCOUNT AND HAVE A DEPOSIT OR A CHECK IN THE MAIL. I REALLY WANT TO CALL THE IRS BACK BUT I KNOW THATS USELESS THEY DON’T TELL ME ANYTHING JUST THAT I’M UNDER REVIEW. HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL HAVE OUR REFUNDS SOON EVERYONE BE BLESSED. WILL UPDATE YOU WHENEVER I HEAR ANYTHING.

Mymoney

Someone has any updates??

Waiting in IL

DDD of 2/10 here as well. Realized immediately on the 10th that we should not have deposited into my fiancés account and knew we were going to be rejected by our bank. Called on 2/17 and spoke to a rep. She advised to wait and the review should not take long. Still no change in WMR (still shows 1121 error) or a letter to date. Just got off phone with them again, and appears the review was complete on 2/23 and funds are now released for paper check issuance. Told to wait 2-3 weeks for receipt. I am hoping we are in for the check run that happens tomorrow, if not, it should be next Friday. Will update when received or what new changes transpire.

shekera
    Participant

@jeff, they have 1-5 business days…itll be there tomorrow!

Jeff
    Participant

i checked my status last night and it says it was sent to my bank on the 24th of feb 2016, but it still did not post to my account yet. does anyone know about how long it takes for it to post to your account. i e-filed and set up direct deposit. any help would be great. thank you

freemannow

update..ddd 2/10. so guys..the last rep might have help…Im glad I ask her to verify how long she been working for irs..lol..no disrespect was intended..but great news…a day later..my state dropped to sbbt now..so I think also..the wait is not long…patience…

shekera
    Participant

OK, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my taxes this morning! didn’t wait 6-9 weeks, not the truth- do not worry about WMR. its not accurate! once uve been verified, call the system, and it it says “your refund had been received and is being processed” ur on the right page! keep the faith people, and disregard the 6-9 weeks-

K3.

Filed:Jan 20th received a DD date for 2/10/16 only not to get the deposit. Decided to call and ID verify on 2/12/16 .Woke up on the morning of 2/13/16 to code 1121. I have been checking WMR daily with no update. Decided to check SBBT website today and there is my refund. Good Luck everyone. Relax a lil itll be there.

freemannow

update..well I had to call again..and got a nice woman 8 yr vet…of course I verify and get put on hold..but at least this time told me she didnt see anything wrong..reading in between the lines certain ones was pulled back to take second look maybe at business loss..told me wmr wouldnt show update ..no mail..it would just deposit..but if I dont receive in two weeks to call back..fingers crossed..ddd 2/10

Tall boy

Republic bank tried direct deposit my refund…bank rejected it…go figure…anyway republic bank website says check has been mailed to address provided…so I’m thinking in get it in couple days??? Or is that just what they say…anyone know

I’m that girl

She…shucks I forgot ur name but u had 1121 code it went away..and u have ur money I hope it’s true just keep us posted for more hope

shekera
    Participant

UPDATE****************** I just received my text from Republic Bank sayin that my refund has been sent- WMR has not updated, but Republic bank is the bank that Taxact deals with, and their site also says that the funds will be deposited in 1-5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheer up guys, its coming!

shekera
    Participant

SOOO since Saturday, the 1121 code is gone-it now says on WMR that my refund has been received and is being processed! I also called and the automated system and it said the same, and when I had that 1121 code it said that more info was needed and they were unable to process my refund at that time! sooo lets hope this is a good thing and it will not take 6 weeks! just sharing this info so we can all have a little hope, also ordered a transcript has not come in yet tho, waiting to see what date is on it as my refund date! stay positive peeps! we are all in the same boat and I realized that calling the IRS is pointless!

Rochelle
    Participant

@ MUSHROOMHEAD ON MY TRANSCRIPT AT THE BOTTOM I HAVE CODE 846 WHICH SAYS REFUND ISSUED 2/22/16 THEN UNDER IT THERES A CODE 841 REFUND CANCELLED. WMR NEVER UPDATED FROM CODE 1121 SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THIS DATE FROM I CALLED THE IRS IT WAS A WASTE OF 30 MINS OF MY TIME THE REP COULDNT TELL ME ANYTHING THESE PPL JUST HAVE A JOB THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING SHE SOUNDED AS IF TODAY WAS HER FIRST DAY ON THE JOB SMH. SHE SAID WAIT 60 DAYS FROM TODAY AND CALL BK IM LIKE THATS WHAT YOU BEEN SAYING EVERYTIME I CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE. I WAS TOLD THE SEASONAL HELP ARE THE PPL THAT ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN WE CALL AND THEY ARE SCRIPTED. I DONT PLAN ON CALLING BK ANYTIME SOON IT JUST RUINED MY DAY. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY.

T. McDaniel

We are sending you a check to the address shown on your tax return because your bank returned the direct deposit of your refund. Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by February 22, 2016. If you do not receive the refund by March 21, 2016 , please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

This s what I got, but today I didn’t receive my refund and nothing changed on WMR app or IRS online. Did any one get this? And also will my refund be mailed before or after this date?

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

@rochelle where do unseentue ddd o the transcripts bc incant figure tust out too mine came today but i cant find where does says any ddd or maybe i didnt look well?

Allie

UPDATE

If you have been following my situation then u know I have been ferrite the run around since my refund wasn’t issued on my DDD of 2/10.

I got a call from a tax advocate whom I didn’t not need because I am not in a hardship, I’m pregnant and want to know what is going on. The tax advocate left a message for me but I didn’t respond instead I called the IRS to see what was going on….

After being on hold for 30 mins I was told that I need id verification and was transferred to the tax protection program. Now mind you, I was told I needed to verify my identity before but in fact I didn’t need to verify anything.

Ok talked to a rep at the tax protection program and indeed this time I had to verify my identity….i was asked a couple of questions and was told that they have verified everything and that my refund will come within 9 weeks….lol please say a prayer for me because this is insane!!!

Prayers up for all of you who haven’t received ur refund but I promise to keep u all posted until I actually get my refund.

Julie

@im that girl No, I never relieved a code 1121 on WMF

Rochelle
    Participant

UPDATE;
    WELL MY TRANSCRIPTS HAVE FINALLY CAME IN TODAY AND IT SAYS ON THERE REFUND ISSUED 2/22/16 AND REFUND CANCELLED 2/22/16 I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WRM NEVER UPDATED TO GIVE ME A DDD FOR 2/22/16 AS OF NOW IM STILL IN CODE 1121 STATUS AND I DONT EVEN SEE MY ORIGINAL DDD OF 2/10/16 ON MY TRANSCRIPT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE IRS SYSTEM AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING US. IM SO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW I GUESS ILL TRY TO CALL THE IRS AND SEE WHAT LIE THEY HAVE THIS TIME. SMH EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Skeptical

Follow up post:

You can read my original post in this thread. I was told not to call back until after April 21, but another 12 days have passed and I’ve heard no news, received no notices, no letters, etc.

I figured I have nothing to lose by calling back. I waited about >15 minutes on hold before reaching a rep. She took another 20 minutes and came back with the same story as was already noted on the account. She was EXTREMELY rude and informed me: “You were told not to call back until after April 20, so you just need to obey what you were told”.

When I asked if she could explain to me what has happened, she became nearly belligerent stating that I should just listen to her. She stated if the IRS needs any more information from me THEY will send me a letter and I should just back off and let them work.

Wow…really?

Annoyed

I ordered my transcript and it says they couldn’t give me one to call some number and turns out i have to go to an office to verify my identity FML i wish they would of tell me something sooner

Christi.p

@julie yes mine changed to that Saturday… I really hope I get in the next couple of days!!

freemannow

Still waiting..trying not to call everyday…been waiting from ddd 2/10..just kp saying 60 days and dont know anything else..irritating..no letter..wtf is really up..wtf are they hiding

I’m that girl

Well gee is anybody here today.. any luck any bad news ANY THINGGGGGGGGG… nothing on my end : (

I’m that girl

@lucky1 no we we’re given a ddd of 2-10 ..then they said it was in our bank then they said they pulled it for review then they said we have to wait 60 days cause we have and 1121 code.. meaning we are all screwed and won’t be recieving Jack any time soon..
    I want pain and suffering

I’m that girl

@julie did u have the 1121 code..

lucky1

i filed my tax return on feb10 was given a dd of feb 18, when i went oon wmr it first said that my refund had been accepted. now it is giving me the error code 1121. what is going on. has anyone received their refund yet.

Julie

Update:
    Checked WMF, my status changed with two bars lit up. Says that my DD was rejected by my bank, and they are sending me a check in the mail by the 26th. Hope this is true and I’ll be receiving my money soon.

Good luck everyone.

Annoyed

@im that girl they told me three weeks, the tax advocate she said from the day i fax my stuff she gonna call me March 10 smh!

cynthia

This is I’m that girl..I did talk to the advocate.. and had to FAX in my stuff.. FOR THOSE WHO THINK UR REFUND COMING ON THE 22..DON’T HOLD UR BREATH.. MY FAXTAX JUST TOLD ME ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE 22ND CAME OUT FRIDAY.. SO YEAH.. I GUESS WAIT FOR THE 24TH NOW.. SMH.. I truly think tho y’all we waiting the 60 days without a advocate for sure.. I hope the best for everyone here..and like we say don’t get ur refund and not come here and say anything.. give us some hope.. cause I have none as of now

cynthia

Why can’t respond anymore..

Jordan

Zeli either the bank rejected it,like in my case, or the dd was stopped and pulled for further review which is what has g
    Happen with alot of people. They will send a letter in the mail stating why but call the irs in the morning and they will have you verify your identity.

Zeli

I had a DDD of the 18th, IRS said it was sent the day of the 19th I checked yesterday and it has the 1121 code. Why would it say it was sent the give me a 1121 code?

Annoyed

@im that girl did u talk to the tax advocate and stuff

K.w

Your only suppose to call it if the it’s tells you but hey I’d give it a try either way so it’s 1-800-830-5084!

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

Well update mine has been changing every saturday but from ddd 10 to is been delay with code 1121 last saturday and now i got that is been procesing message i guess is coming soon who knows

None

@k. W. What was the # you called can you share it with us?

K.w

Hello everyone, just wanted to let everyone know I had the dd date of the 10th and called the irs to figure out why I didn’t get my refund, and my account was apparently breached by hackers so when I called I had to call a different number the irs lady gave me. So I had answer so many questions and she told me I wouldnt get my refund for another 60 days checked today and it’s says it will be sent the 24th of February so let’s hope it happens this time!!!

Rochelle
    Participant

UPDATE:

WELL MY SISTER IS ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MANY OF US WITH AN ORIGINAL DDD OF 2/10 AND NOW WITHA REFERENCE CODE 1121. SHE CALLED THE IRS THIS MORNING AND THEY ONCE AGAIN TOLD HER A DIFFERNET STORY. THEY SAID HER REFUND WAS PULL FOR REVIEW TO VERIFY HER INCOME WELL SHES BEEN WORKING FOR THE SAME JOB FOR 16YRS THE STATE OF TEXAS, SHE ASKED IF THERES ANYTHING SHE CAN DO TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS THE REP TOLD HER TO JUST WAIT THE 6WEEKS OR MORE AND THAT THEY WILL BE VERIFYING HER INCOME THROUGH A 3RD PARTY. WHAT A JOKE, THIS JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE THE IRS DONT RECIEVE W2 INFORMATION TILL THE SUMMER FROM EMPLOYERS. WHY CANT SHE TALK HER ACTUAL W2 TO A LOCAL OFFICE THEY SAID JUST WAIT IT OUT AND THAT NO LETTER WAS MAILED NOR WILL ONE BE MAILED. CAME ANYONE SAY FULL OF SHIT. LOL BUT EVERYONE BE BLESSED WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED.

Annoyed

There’s an update in my case after talking to the tax advocate the 17th and sending everything she asked for, she called me today and told me that she was going to call me back March 10th to give me an update!!! March 10th!! This is a joke..

Living in the car

Has anyone heard back from the tax advocate? We were supposed to hear by today.
    We were told that our deposit was sent and then pulled, that the bank refused it and now all the info has to be verified.
    We used turbotax to file
    When we talked to the screener for the the tax advocate they said are bank refused the payment and we would hear from the advocate by today, and we haven’t. We still have the 1121
    This is absolutely ridiculous that our money is being tied up because we filed early, and everyone else is getting theirs.

Kristy

@ TexasGirl & Everyone

Update After Speaking To IRS:

I am SO UPSET! What in the world is going on??? I just spoke to a really nice IRS rep, but she told me that they do NOT have a DDD for me yet. She said that that have NOT offset my tax refund. She said that they will be doing that or they should be that there is a balance owed from 2013, but as of today my refund amount is the original amount.

I asked her if she knew about how much longer it would take and she said 1 more week. I don’t get it. It’s federal back taxes that are owed its not like they have to send it to a different agency.

Anyone have any ideas why they haven’t went ahead and deducted the amount owed and issued me the balance? The rep said there are no other issues with my refund and that I would be receiving it. She seemed to take the time to actually look into my account and wasn’t just saying whatever.

I really need my refund at this point. I don’t see how I can wait another week hoping for an update next Saturday that may or may not come. Ugh…… upsetting!

charnicew

Hello all a group im in on fb. Were yalkong about this today so ill thought I’d share with you. I dont know how true it is though being we’ve all been told soooooo many different things over the past couple weeks……It wasn’t just you… it was EVERYBODY that filed in January like 19th (or before) – 28th. We were all given 2/10 due date by the hacker and when the IRS caught on to it they cancelled all of the early Filers, and now they want us to verify. ITS NOT JUST YOU! It is all of us… I will be going back to the IRS monday morning, and verify everything. But I doubt it should take that long…. I went to the IRS today in which I had to show up like 2 hours early and still was the 8th person in line lol. It was so crowded, and everybody was pretty much in for the same thing… it was even a fight. But one girl told me that her cousin verified on the 16th and went back into processing immediately and now she has a DDD for Feb 24. So I doubt it take that long! But it could… Just want you to know you are not a lone!

Tilted

Update:

I posted a few times last week outlining my experiences with the IRS. I suppose I’m still in a waiting pattern

Had a DDD of 2/10, and like many others, there was no deposit and no info. last Saturday, everything was changed to “under review”.

Mine still shows the 1121 code and I was informed not to call until after 21 days had passed and also told that ‘by law’ the IRS had an additional 60 days to even issue a refund.

The lady told me I really shouldn’t expect anything until sometime after April 21st.

Hopefully they’re wrong, but wow…. :(

dan
    Participant

Good news my dd for 2/10 was mailed to me i received it today only state tho,im guess dude to the fact that was accepted first,i did not have a 1121 code on wmr…i simply put wire to wire routing number instead of the paper and electronic one,please double check your numbers

Annoyed

Exactly! I talked to the tax advocate already and sent her everything she asked, but she didn’t ask for proof of hardship. She said it would take three weeks.. I can wait three weeks lady!!

Exactly..it’s like all the early filers if not all then most has been 1121ed.. like come on.. and u keep giving us different reasons get out..tell us where u screwed up at so at least we know u tryna fix it..but to leave us all in the blind with different excuses.. blah blah..go to hell..I told y’all already

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!! ;)

Annoyed

I had a ddd 2/10 and my mom filed last week and got her money yesterday is a joke @julie I’m under review

Julie

I don’t understand what’s going on. I still haven’t received my refund, DDD 2/10 and NOTHING. My mom received her refund, and she filed a week after I did.

vanessa

rochelle, i have a ddd of 2/22 as well. i use netspend, filed with turbo tax. hoping it posts before then, that would really help.

Annoyed

How long did it last to get transcript ?

@Rochelle.. u right love..he just had me fired up at the moment.. I shouldn’t have told him Jack..

Rochelle
    Participant

I HAVEN’T RECIEVED MY REFUND, A DDD, OR A LETTER THE IRS REPS KEEP GIVING ME DIFFERENT EXCUSES ABOUT THAT REFERENCE CODE 1121. SO I GUESS IM JUST PLAYING THAT WAITING GAME TOO WHICH SUX.

Rochelle
    Participant

RE:

@ I’M THAT GIRL. I TRULY UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL I WAS SO ANGRY WHEN I SAW THAT POST. CLEARLY THAT PERSON POSTED THAT TO BE RUDE AND NASTY. BUT THERE’S NO NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF TO SOMEONE WHO CLEARLY ISNT IN OUR SISTUATION NOR DOES THAT PERSON CARE. I DONT FEEL ASHAMED OR BAD ABOUT WANTING OR NEEDIND MY MONEY. I WORKED ALL YEAR FOR IT AND DIDNT EVEN GET BACK ALL THAT I PAID IN SO HELL YEAH I WANT MY MONEY. PPL LIKE BETTER BE CAREFUL THAT THEY DONT GET IN OUR POSITION. HOPE ALL OF US GET OUR MONEY SOON. BE BLESSED

patiently waiting

Has any received their refund with the 1121 reference?

THIS BITCH SAID NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHY ARE U DEPENDING ON +HOLD UP NAH+ “YOUR MONEY..????????????????????.. CAUSE HE PAID HIS GAS AND LIGHTS WAAAAAAY BEFORE.. WELL.. LMAO.. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR U BITCH..KMSL.. U SAID WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JOB THAT WE PAID OUR BILLS WITH ALL YEAR LONG.. WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT HAPPEN TO IT WHEN CLEARLY U ONLY HAVE CONCERN FOR YOURSELF.. I’M A HOUSE WIFE.. MY HUSBAND IS THE BREAD WINNER.. I LISTEN TO HIM WHO SAYS HE WANTS ME HOME WITH MY DAUGHTERS AND HE WORK CAUSE KIDS NEED GUIDANCE A LOT OF THESE PPL MISS OUT ON BEING WITH THERE KIDS CAUSE THEY WORKING.. BUT I BEEN HERE 14 YEARS I’VE WORKED SOMETIMES WHEN I GOT BORED AND DIDN’T WANT TO LISTEN BUT WIND UP QUITTING LIKE MY HUSBAND WANT ME TO CAUSE ONE OF THE KIDS GOT IN SOME TROUBLE AND HE THINKS ITS CAUSE BOTH US ALWAYS GONE.. SO NOW THAT MY HUSBAND IS SICK WE THINK ITS CANCER WE ARE RUNNING TEST NOW..BUT JUST IN CASE U WANNA STICK UR FUCKIN 2 CENTS IN CAUSE UR HEALTHY AND PAID YOUR GAS BILL..USE THAT THING GOD GAVE US.. BRAIN..THEN USE THE HEART FOR UNDERSTANDING.. CAUSE THE WORLD ISN’T ON THIS THREAD JUST THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN HAVING HARDSHIP.. SO WHAT U CAN DO IS TUCK YA TAIL AND LOWER YOUR BARK WEN U COME FOR US.. AND SIT IN THE CORNER SHUT UP AND OBEY BITCH..

THIS BITCH SAID NOT TO BE RUDE BUT WHY ARE U DEPENDING ON +HOLD UP NAH+ “YOUR MONEY..????????????????????.. CAUSE HE PAID HIS GAS AND LIGHTS WAAAAAAY BEFORE.. WELL.. LMAO.. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR U BITCH..KMSL.. U SAID WHAT HAPPEN TO THE JOB THAT WE PAID OUR BILLS WITH ALL YEAR LONG.. WHY IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT HAPPEN TO IT WHEN CLEARLY U ONLY HAVE CONCERN FOR YOURSELF.. I’M A HOUSE WIFE.. MY HUSBAND IS THE BREAD WINNER.. I LISTEN TO HIM WHO SAYS HE WANTS ME HOME WITH MY DAUGHTERS AND HE WORK CAUSE KIDS NEED GUIDANCE A LOT OF THESE PPL MISS OUT ON BEING WITH THERE KIDS CAUSE THEY WORKING.. BUT I BEEN HERE 14 YEARS I’VE WORKED SOMETIMES WHEN I GOT BORED AND DIDN’T WANT TO LISTEN BUT WIND UP QUITTING LIKE MY HUSBAND WANT ME TO CAUSE ONE OF THE KIDS GOT IN SOME TROUBLE AND HE THINKS ITS CAUSE BOTH US ALWAYS GONE.. SO NOW THAT MY HUSBAND IS SICK WE THINK ITS CANCER WE ARE RUNNING TEST NOW..BUT JUST IN CASE U WANNA STICK UR FUCKIN 2 CENTS IN CAUSE UR HEALTHY AND PAID YOUR GAS BILL..USE THAT THING GOD GAVE US.. BRAIN..THEN USE THE HEART FOR UNDERSTANDING.. CAUSE THE WORLD ISN’T ON THIS THREAD JUST THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN HAVING HARDSHIP.. SO WHAT U CAN DO IS TUCK YA TAIL AND LOWER YOUR BARK WEN U COME FOR US.. AND SIT IN THE CORNER SHUT UP AND OBEY BITCH..

Allie

UPDATE

ok so I called IRS again this time the lady looked into my file and saw that I had been told a different story every time I called and said that it is weird. She looked into it more and saw that my refund had been processed but was held from being released on my DDD of 2/10. She also informed me that there isn’t a letter being sent to me but that she had to read this generic letter to me per directions of her computer. She basically said that the IRS randomly selected me for review, that they do not need any information from me, and to wait 60 days from the time that I receive the letter (which I will not receive). I then informed her of my situation and she said that a tax advocate will contact me with thin 7 days……

Republic Bank(TaxAct) sent my check(deposit) back

Good morning,

I had a DDD for 2/11/16. I checked WMR this morning and has updated with a message stating that my bank sent my deposit back so now IRS will be mailing me a check by February 24!!! Republic Bank didn’t take any of their software fees out before sending it back, which sucks for them! I filed through TaxAct for the last 4 years and never experienced this type of problem!!! I hope everyone gets their money soon!!!

Rochelle
    Participant

Also has wmr updated and removed the reference code 1121 on the peoples who have a ddd of 2/22 on their transcript yet?

Rochelle
    Participant

Hello everyone let me first start by saying don’t feel ashamed or bad about wanting or needing anything that is rightfully yours. We are all in different situations and need our money for different reasons. I get on here to give me some comfort that I’m not alone in not receiving my refund on 2/10. I’m not sure why anyone would get on here just to put something negative but I pray that this all gets resolved for all of us soon. I ordered my transcript but still have not received it hopefully I have a ddd of 2/22 on there too. Will keep y’all updated soon as I hear something. Oh by the way a good friend of mine who was also expecting her refund on 2/10 just got a letter from the irs wanting her to prove insurance so they are holding her return until she turns in the 1095 paper. Lol I think that’s what its called anyways everyone be blessed.

Nena330

@jordan. Who told u they rejected it? Cause if the IRS told u that dont believe it. Alot of us 2/10 ers got the 1121 code. Wmr gave us the wrong deposit date it was suppose to be 2/22

Jordan

Anyone understand this? I had a DDD of 2/10. Bank rejected it. Got my transcripts in the mail today and it says refund issued 2/22. But when I check WMR it still says the code 1121 blah. And I called the irs and all they could say is it has to reprocess. So will they most likely mail my check on 2/22? Or does anyone understand what that means?

notaxmoney

@not to be rude…. if we did not have tax time, none of us would be in this mess because we would all have our money. That was a stupid comment. The government would certainly charge interest if our taxes were late, it is not unreasonable for us to expect our returns when promised with no attitude or stories from the reps answering the calls. You know what they say Karma is a Bit#$, someday you may just have to eat your rude comments.

Andre

Well my fiancé called today because of the same feb 10th ddd issue and it made no difference at all. This forum is great though it kept us in the loop with what was going on but in reality we can’t do anything. Sad

Annoyed

Lucky you that doesn’t really need it, so just sit there and wait.

wow very rude

Yeeeeaahh i think you did mean to rude. It is indeed sad thst people need to rely on it but you have no business judging and comparing your situation to theirs. Job loss, illness, sudden home repair etc and sometimes theses things hit atvthe same time and your savings doesnt hace time to recover inbetween. Some people dont even make enough to save. So how bout we pray the little windfall helps get em through and even in a better spot instead of judging. Lifes a bitch no need for you to be one too. Good luck to all yall down on your luck. Ive been there and I know it only takes a few things going wrong to be there again. Hope ya get YOUR money soon.

Not to be rude

Not to be rude but I see there are ALOT of people who want this money to pay everyday household bills. Where is the job you worked all year to pay these bills? My rent lights and gas was paid waaaay before I received my refund.why because the it’s clearly says do not depend on your refund to make big purchases or payments last year I didn’t get my refund til April I filed in January! It’s just sad to see so many people depend on this to survive what would you do if we didn’t have tax time

Chuck

I finally got through to someone who told me that they needed to verify my information, meaning that they would need the W-2 to come into the IRS, that is the third different answer I have received. Yikes

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

Well guys i guess uncle sam won the battle we all still here awaiting sad but this useless irs rep won smh no updates no accurate infor neither sad

Annoyed

I def am! Waiting for the call the 18th

YES IT DOES SUCK..I WOULD GO GET THAT LETTER AND TELL THEM U HAVE IT SO THEY CAN WORK TO GET YOURS RELEASED.. CAUSE I NOW HAVE A DATE OF FEB 19 SINCE I CALLED THEM..U MAY BE WAITING THE 60 DAYS IF U DON’T GO GET A LETTER STATING UR RENT IS BEHIND

Annoyed

I got tranfer to tax advocate because me and my husband are unemployed as it right now, we are really behind in our light bill and we haven’t paid our rent but still haven’t gotten invicted yet, but i could get a letter from my landlord stating that we are super late in our rent ,mthey shouldn’t be holding people’s money period. Ok the theft stuff, but after you call and do the id verification they should release the funds right the way! Their system sucks!

And u are right on that.. I do say so myself tho..

I DID STATE WE ALL NEED OUR MONEY..I’M SIMPLY STATING THE FACTS ON THE TAX ADVOCATE PPL.. I DIDN’T MAKE THE RULES OR NOTHING JUST SO HAPPEN MY HUSBAND IS GETTING OLDER HE GOT SICK HE CANT WORK I’M A HOUSEWIFE AND WITH HIM SICK BILLS ARE NOT MET.. THIS IS THE 1ST TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN DO U KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO PUT MY SITUATION ON HERE FOR OTHERS TO READ.. I DID SO SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TAX ADVOCATES ARE SAYING AND DOING BUT IN NO WAY DOES THAT EXCUSE ANY OF THEM FOR BEING RUDE..

Rochelle
    Participant

Re:

@ I’M THAT GIRL, I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT JUST BECAUSE WE ARE NOT IN THAT POSITION RIGHT NOW DOESNT MEAN THAT WE WONT BE THERE IN A FEW WEEKS TO MAKE US WAIT UNTIL LIGHTS ARE CUT OFF OUR WE GET AN EVICTION NOTICE DOESNT HELP THATS TOO LATE. I ONLY CALLED BECAUSE THE GUY FROM THE IRS GAVE ME THE NUMBER ALTHOUGH IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME RIGHT NOW THEY COULD HAVE EXPLAINED IT BETTER AND BEEN LESS RUDE WE PAY THOSE PPL SALARY IM JUST DONE WITH THIS I TRULY HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR RETURN SOON. IF I GET MINES THEN I’LL UPDATE BE BLESSED

OKAY PPL.. THE TAX ADVOCATE PPL ARE THERE TO HELP ONLY IF U CAN SHOW PROOF THAT UR IN HARDSHIP AND UR BILLS ARE CUT OFF.. MY GAS IS CUT OFF AND MY CELL.. BUT GAS MORE IMPORTANT CAUSE I CANT COOK FOR MY KIDS ARE BATH THEM..I DO IT BY MY NEIGHBOR AND I NEVER HAD TO BE FOR BUT MY HUSBAND IS SICK AND CANT WORK AND I NEED THAT MONEY TO PAY BILLS..don’t call and just say ur stuff is off cause ur gonna have to show proof.. so they really are helpful but mostly for emergency ppl who really need they money..I’m sure we all do need it but I need it definitely it’s cold at night and I can’t even heat my house up we freeze

charnicew

Just called the tax advocate number and she didn’t help at all she didn’t take any of my information and she just told me to wait for the letter and that was it I was on the phone on hold longer than I was on the phone with her. I’m a victim of identity theft in the past years so I’m thinking that might be what the issue is I’m calling my identity theft case worker in the morning and see if they can give me some real information on what’s going on.

Neyney
    Participant

Maybe was the same guy I talked to I told him I need my money cause I was about to lose my car and he started to laugh and said everyone need the money we help people
    Who are priority. He was an asshole i ended up hanging up the phone! Worst service evee

Rochelle
    Participant

ME TOO TAX ADVOCATE WAS NO HELP BASICALLY IF IM NOT GETTING KICKED OUT OF MY HOUSE OR GETTING MY CAR REPO IN THE NEXT DAY THEN THEY CAN’T HELP ME. WELL I STILL HAVE BILLS THAT ARE PASTED DUE AND THINGS THAT I NEED TO DO WITH MY MONEY. EVERYTIME I CALL I JUST GET MADDER SO I SAID IM JUST GOING TO WAIT ON THIS STUPID LETTER AND GO FROM THERE.

gimena

i called and advocate per the previous comments the guy was an ass hole this piece of shit system they take our money for no god dam reason all year long then they want to play when its time to give back fk this country government

Rochelle
    Participant

UPDATE:

SO I CALLED THE IRS BACK TODAY AND AFTER BEING TOLD THAT PART OF THEIR SYSTEM IS DOWN AND BEING ON HOLD FOR 35MINS THE REP COMES BACK AND TELL ME MY TAXES HAVE BEEN SELEVTED FOR REVIEW FOR IDENITY THEFT. SO I ASKED HAS SOMEONE ELSE USED MY #SS AND HE COULDNT TELL ME. ALL HE SAID WAS JUST TO KEEP CHECKING WMR AND THAT IT COULD TAKE UP TO 6 WEEKS TO GET THIS RESOLVED. I DONT KNOW THE FIRST REP I TALKED TO A FEW DAYS AGO SAID NOTHING ABOUT IDENITY THEFT I THINK THEY FEEDING ME A BUNCH OF B.S. IM SO TIRED OF THIS MESS WHAT ARE WE PAYING THESE PPL FOR I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS GOVERNMENT.

Christi. P

I entered the wrong account number and the bank sent it back on 2/12 DDD was 2/10…..what now? How long before I get my money? Someone please help!

Antisocialcj

*** UPDATE ***

IRS systems are back up. Spoke with a rep who informed that my return was under review and allow the IRS 60 days to review and process it. He couldn’t tell me why it was under review to just wait on a letter that’s being sent out to me and once received by the information and dates in letter.

I wasn’t satisfied with the information he gave me so I asked him for a phone number to a Tax Advocate (1-877-777-4778). Called and explained my situation to TA. She placed me on hold to review my case and informed me that indeed my return is ready to be sent but it was pulled back for additional review due to possible Identity Theft. After she asked me a couple verification questions regarding past returns, which I answered successfully, she opened a case to have my money released to me. Said I should be receiving a phone call back by Friday the 19th.

I was a victim of identity theft in the past and I used the IP PIN last year and this year. Last year I received my on time without any problems. Don’t know what the problem is this year. I’m just glad I finally got an answer.

Hope this information helps someone. I’ll continue to keep you all posted.

SO I JUST CALLED BACK CAUSE I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR OR SOMETHING AND THE LADY SAYS THE SYSTEMS ARE DOWN BEEN DOWN SINCE 8AM THIS MORNING.. I ASK HOW IS THAT I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOME WOMAN WHO TOLD ME ABOUT A LETTER AND SIXTY DAYS AND ALL SHE SUPPOSEDLY PULLED MY RECORDS JUST FINE.. WHO THE HELL IS LYING HERE MAN..THIS SHIT ISN’T RIGHT..

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

I wonder if any of the irs rep ever have this issues of holding or lying or telling the different crap for their paycheck this is bs for sure all the waiting for what anybody got any updates????

MY PITIFUL UPDATE..
    JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH IRS
    I WAS TOLD THEY SCREWED UP SENDING OUT DD DATES
    AND THEY SEE WHERE I DID VERIFY MY I.D.
    BUT A TEMPORARY HOLD HAS BEEN PUT ON MY ACCOUNT..
    WHEN I ASK WHY AND CAN U TELL ME HOW
    SHE SAID MA’AM ALL I CAN TELL U IS TO WAIT ON THE LETTER BEING MAILED THAT WILL STATE WHY THERE IS A HOLD AND THEN ALLOW 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THE LETTER TO CALL BACK..
    I’M LITERALLY IN TEARS..
    LIKE I DEPENDED ON MY MONEY..
    HOW CAN U DO THIS..

dan
    Participant

So im pretty sure i entered the wrong routing number instead of the paper and electronic i put the wire one,every please double check!!!
    What do i now any help please

Antisocialcj

I’m still waiting…

Called IRS this morning and was told the system was down and no accounts couldn’t be access at the time, the only thing that reps could do was answer general questions. So I asked her could she tell me what it means if you received the reference number 1121… She couldn’t, said she would have to access my account for that info, which I find to be some BS. I work at a Call Center and their should be an index that she can refer to regarding codes and their meaning w/o having to access an account. I wasn’t even told to call back in an hour, she told me to call back tomorrow or Thursday.

Today makes day 27 from the date I filed and 6 days from the date that the IRS SAID my money was sent to my bank account. I WANT MY MONEY UNCLE SAM!!!

dan
    Participant

What number or who do i call to see if i have been offset? I was supposed to have dd on 2/10 called bank same day they said wait 3 to 5 buissnes days and nothing yet

Relieved

So after still not receiving my DD. I call H&R block and they informed me that they had to mail me a check because I entered the wrong bank information and I called to get it updated to late. The Rep informed me that I will received a check in 7-10 business day. Which I’m happy about. At least I know my money is coming and I wasn’t offset now I can breathe. Hopefully you guys money will be coming as well. See you all next year.

Allie

Called IRS this morning to get some answers and was told that their system is down and that he could not see what was going to on but could answer general questions. He said that the system issues has nothing to do with people not receiving their refunds. He also told me to call back in a hour and hopefully they will be up and running…..I’m so over this shit

Neyney
    Participant

No updates from me. I already verified my id on 2/13/16 and wmr still shows the 1121 code. :(

Waiting sux
    Participant

No updates???

tmhus30

Transcripts can be ordered at irs.gov under help n resources. Them select online tools on hand side. Return transcripts is what you want. Monday is presidents day so I’m waiting till tomorrow to receive my dd from 2/10. I will post if I get mine. HRBLOCK cut my last two bank account numbers out when they sent my return to irs so I’m waiting to see if I get my money or not. I’ve NEVER had problems before.

Red
    Participant

How do you order transcipts??? And when I called they said they are in review and they put the 2/10 date in error. Now I still got code 1121. How did some of you get a code with new DD Date. Anyone help please.

FlOrange

Just in case anyone is trying to contact the irs today regarding the code 1121…FYI today is a federal holiday. The irs is closed although when you call their automated system does not indicate that. It will let you remain on hold for eternity if you are willing. Lol just a heads up.

Annoyed

Ok, just ordered mines today, how it last to get it?

Kimberly
    Participant

The code online still says 1121. But look at my paper transcript. When this happened two years ago everyone was devastated just like we were and then everyone got it on the date on the transcript or a couple days before

Aww I can’t figure out to put my picture on here of my paper transcript. But it’s on the very bottom

Code 846 refund issued 2/22/16 and my amount

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

Kim i order my transcript before by ddd 2-10-16 and still i get the code so sad to say
    I dont think thats is the case i order my transcript like thrusday before the saturday that i got tue ddd for the 10 still haven’t received yet

Kimberly
    Participant

The transcripts come in the mail. And it’ll say code 846 with a date. Everyone from 2/10 dd date will have the same date as I do for dd

Annoyed

@kimberly how u saw that? When you got it? Cus i ordered mines today but it just said allow 5-10 days no no code

Kimberly
    Participant

I’ve been researching. So if you ordered your transcripts and see code 846 with a date, that is your actual direct deposit date. Mine says 2/22/16. This 1121 thing happened 2 years ago and I read all those forums, checked my transcripts. Everyone was freaking out 2 years ago and then almost everyone received it on the 846 date or before that even. So most of you will probably have it within a week. It is coming! :)

Destinyy

https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/ Website to bank that releases the refunds to your bank. They also have a number you can call . Also if you can order your tax transcripts for this year you shouldn’t be too far away from getting your refund .

dan
    Participant

I have not received any codes,yet still not in my bank of America account,lady at bank said could take 3 to 5 buissnes days to receive it..

erica smith
    Participant

If you have the 1121 code you really do need to call in to get more information I called yesterday the guy was really nice and helpful mine was sent on the tenth but then there was a flag of someone trying to use my ss so mine was the actual case of ???? verification and it can actually take up to three to four weeks to get my money but I had no other problems he did say to check the website once a week but I will get a new deposit date as well he also stated everyone situation is different world if you have that code you need to call in to find out more information

Lindsie

@doug how long after your refund was rejected did it go back to approved? Mine was rejected Thursday and mine is just showing the code still.

Lindsie

I had a DDD of 2/10. Had 3 bars but woke up to 1121 yesterday. They said my debit card rejected my refund due to it exceding the daily max amount. I have to wait 6-9 weeks for a check. So I would double check to make sure yalls refund wasnt rejected by your bank.

Destinyy

I too had a DDD of 2/10 and was sent to bank. Woke up Saturday morning to find a 1121 code . Called and got no answer other than its being reviewed. Called my bank to see if they had sent it at all and was told they had received several calls about treasury deposits on the 10th. Apparently a lot of people did not get their refund on the 10th. The bank told me that the deposit was never sent to the bank and to wait until the morning of the 16th. If anyone finds good news please come bank to website and share any findings .

Man uck this.. now mine has a code 1121 to.. what a coincidence.. first u sent my money 3 bars lit up and then u retracted your story to we are holding ur funds to now I have a 1121 code.. foh.. seriously.. they should be sued.. do u know I filed the same way every year same place same kids nothing change and this what u do..I’m getting a lawyer bruh cause my husband haven’t worked in 3weeks his business slow and I need my bills paid WITH MY MONEY..

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!

Doug

In some cases if you are getting direct deposit and your bank recognize your account as being acceptable to multiple overdraft fees and or is overdraft prone that is how the banks make a large portion of their money in which the IRS actually did send the check via direct deposit but the banks rejected it which is what happened in my case. statistically if the banks know they can hold you off for at least a month or two until that lump sum comes in the mail for every customer that has an overdraft fee will be one last shot to get as much money as they can before tax season is over.I have not got a code but the sent status on wheres my refund went back to approved and I have now a notice saying my check will be mailed.

dan
    Participant

All we can do is wait the 3 to 5 business days sometimes it takes for a deposit,if nothing by 16th ill try calling i have not received any codes

lisa

Same here Turbo tax
    Accepted 1-19
    DDD 2-10 all 3 bars
    No refund received
    WMR now has code 1121

Had IP Pin

Does anyone know for sure what this code means?!?!

Really this is bizarre

K.w

My dd was also the 10th and I have received nothing still but I haven’t got the code 1121. So what does that mean?!

smh

i came across this article about the 1121 code irs is saying that people are getting the 1121 code because they filed early bullshit.. i filed 1/24 they started accepting returns on 1/19 the irs is full of shit.. crooks..http://www.komu.com/news/irs-refunds-are-a-no-show.

Annoyed

Code 1121 with me too! I’m so pissed!

RIGHT… ME AND MY HUSBAND FILE THE SAME WAY EVERY YEAR NOTHING CHANGED.. WE FILE MARRIED FILING JOINT AT THE SAME LOCATION AND FILE OUR SAME 3 KIDS EVERY YEAR NOT ONE SMALL PIECE CHANGED AT ALL.. SO HOW THE HELL CAN WE OF ALL PLL CAN BE PICKED TO BE REVIEWED.. WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT..
    I’VE NEVER HAD THIS ISSUE EVER WITH MY TAXES MY HUSBAND SAID BAE DON’T TRIP I SAID BAE THE GAS IS OFF WE CAN COOK WASH OR BATH WE GOTTA DO THAT BY NEIGHBOR HOUSE AND U SAY DON’T TRIP..PAHA.. AND RIGHT NOW U HAVEN’T WORKED IN 3 WEEKS CAUSE UR COMPANY SLOW RIGHT NOW.. PAAHAAA..

ITS MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

Tucker
    Participant

@shelly
    I agree! We need to bring this to the news or something. What they are doing isn’t right!

I had a DD date for 2/10 and still have yet to receive my money. It’s so frustrating because I am depending on this money to come though.

Shelly

Hi all,
    I have been following these posts for years, sometimes because my taxes are involved and other times just because im curious, I can tell you all that somehow you all need to get together on this one because I have never seen this whole DDD and no money show up thing. Maybe a few people with incorrect bank accounts and such but never like this!! Don’t let this fall through some weird cracks!!

Angelo

Wow wow wow

This is funny!!!! Code 1121

2/10 refund sent out 3 bars lit

2/11 2/12 irs kept telling me the money was sent

Today code 1121 called the irs this morning , that I have to go a irs office to verify my identity

Guess what called just now I said what the heck

Well they didn’t tell me that this time . This time they said I’m under review to wait 60 days but I can receive my refund before the 60 days and that they don’t see no letter being sent out.

What is going on ?

dan
    Participant

I filed my 1/19 got accepted same day,refunds sent late hours of 2/10 yet have not received in my bank account checked wmr not showing code 1121 so i gues just waittin untill Monday…what a hassle

Jasmin

on WMR my bars changed from saying sent on the 10th to now having a code 1121. I was told to not call the irs until 2 weeks if I dont see a update or get a letter. I call the treasury and was told that the irs did have a delay in sending refunds and that they could see that people who were approved for a dd on the 8th are just now receiving their money. So hopefully we should be seeing a change in the next week or so. Also Im in SC if thats helps. Refund was accepted on the 19th and approve 2/6 for dd on 2/10. My state is just now being processed as well

Aneglo

Had a ddd of 2/10

2/11 / irs said refund was sent
    2/12 / irs said refund was sent

2/13/ Code 1121

called and said i have to go into a office to verify my identity , not over the phone but to the office. and the worst part is you have to make a appointment.

Who thinks this will all go away and we will receive our money ?

Aneglo

code 1121

They said i need to go to the irs office to verify my identity

the hell?/

Shasha1389

My DDD 02/10/16 I just called the irs because I also got the 1121 code. Lady I spoke with told me it means that my return is still processing and if I don’t get my return by Tuesday the 16th to give them a call back.

johnnie
    Participant

So i got cause i too had the error message on wheres my refund (1121).

The man was very nice and said, the money was off routed and rejected by a third party. (i filed with turbo tax the fees where going to be taken by sbtpg bank. Well it was frozen at that point until the irs got the funds back. On the main screen he said he sees the funds are back and its under review and more then likely i would be getting a paper check. He said at this point there was nothing i needed (a letter hasn’t even been sent as the rep said on the 11th). He then said there was alot of fraud issues going on and some people were effected and the ones where the funds did not come back those people will be asked to provide other stuff such as W2s tax return and what not. He did apologize for the other misleading information i was provided in the past (guess they keep a log of whenever you call). So hopefully i will be getting a paper check. After you call i wouldnt keep calling just relax and keep your head up. I know some people need the money now but better late then never.

Good luck i will post an update when i get one

Nena330

Ok to all of us who woke up.l to code 1121
    Apparently this has happened before. It looks like in the past most people got.there refunds delayed by just one week. Which makes sense. For those who said there banks told them the 16th.
    Alot of people received there money and WMR updated to processing and then a new refund date. .. So just hold on guys a few more.days

Nena330

Just called and she .said i was selected for “random” review and that a letter will be sent out.. Bullshit.. I think there telling everyone the same thing

Roc

To everybody who is on here that money has been stopped the reason is the irs was hacked by hackers last month. 494000 Ssn were accessed but 101000 were actually used to file bogus refunds by hackers. This is why they are reviewing everybodies return to make sure u r who u really are. The article is on Wall Street journal dated for the 9th. It’s messed up but this is why the early filers are in this predicament. Hopes for next year filers cuz this tax year is over….

Nena330

Woke up to tax code 1121
    From what i read it means a problem was found but.does not always mean an audit. iRS internal issues. I think they really fucked up guys..

If we were being audited we would know by now

Jordan

Had a DDD of 2/10 and also woke up to the 1121 code. Like wtf is really going on? And why does it seem to be just all of the 2/10ers…

Rochelle
    Participant

The same thing has happened to me over night now my refund is being delayed for an unknown reason. The irs will be opened today at 9am your local time because im sure they know that they have screwed all of us. I will be on calling and will update when I get an answer. They will also be opened Monday from 7am to 7pm.

Jess

@Tysha they open on monday!!!! Call on monday this fuckers playin with my money I woke up with the 1121 code like wtf why if I call yesterday and they told me everything was fine

Tysha

So now there is a delay in return!!! Now I have to wait until Tuesday to call!!! This is bull crap!!!! The IRS is so full of shit…don’t tell me the funds were sent to my bank and then 3 days later try to tell me that there is a delay!!! What the fuck man!! My tax lady better know what the hell this means!!

Loc

Man thats depressing lmao.. I know it wasn’t the routing numbers because I checked at least 3 times. Wish I had known about netspend.. FML

Ashley

Update: So yesterday I was told there were no issues and that my funds had been sent to my bank account on 02/10/2016. Still no money and now WMR is saying that there is a delay in processing and I may have received a new refund date with reference to code 1121. Looked that up and it means that my refund was frozen. Now I can’t find anything out til Tuesday. Still praying I recieve my money before then.

Loc

We are sending you a check to the address shown on your tax return because your bank returned the direct deposit of your refund.
    Your tax refund is scheduled to be mailed by February 22, 2016. If you do not receive the refund by March 21, 2016, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Damn that sucks lol. I use the money network card idk why it got rejected.

Waiting sux
    Participant

My bank said Tuesday funds will be deposit into my account i’ll give an update if i get it until than good luck stay vigilant.

Allie

Can people post if they receive their refund please! Like give us who are waiting a little hope here…

Arow
    Participant

I think the more call and ask questions, the more anxious you sound, the agent might flag your account. It sucks but this is how it’s going to be from now on. We are just going to have to wait another month or two in the coming years because of fraud. This is why so many people are getting “reviewed”. Ca state agent told me I was being reviewed and it would take 12 weeks to be processed. Monday California finally ACCEPTED not approved my return. I filed on 01/25/2016. Got approved on Tuesday. Also the 1095 the healthcare form needs to be sent in in order to get a refund. If you didn’t have healthcare you may not get your refund anytime soon. These are the reasons for review.

Arow
    Participant

Just read an article on nbc. Stating there will be delays in tax refunds this year due to improved anti fraud software. What it also said that early filers are more at risk of being delayed because that when most of the tax fraud takes place.

Gimena

I think this government is a piece of shit I got told the same thing all of you did no way we’re all under review I guess nothing but a waiting game witch is bullshit considering the fact I need this money asap

Rochelle
    Participant

Thank you niecey this gives me some hope cause im stressing my self out worrying about my refund.

Kristy

I know everyone who had a ddd of 2/10 with no money is freaking out, you have every reason too its about to be thec13th.

That being said I would stop calling the irs. Not only are you wasting your time, but I really think your stressing yourself out worse by thinking you are in review.

These irs reps your talking to are temporary seasonal call center reps that are given a script and a book to find answers to your questions. No way in hell 90% of people with a ddd of 2/10 were approved only to then be put into review.
    This never happens! This is an error on their side. Once they figure out they forgot to actually approve the funds they will correct it and you’ll get your refund money.

The irs reps are throwing that word “review” out anytime they don’t know what is up.

This is the craziest most unorganized tax year I have ever seen. I’d keep checking my bank account. So many people are reporting no updates or anything and getting surprise deposits.

The only other thing that seems possible,but I hope isn’t the case….the news report saying hackers got into system again of like 100k taxpayers. That report said they “tried” to steal peoples refund, but maybe they succeed ed and that’s why the money vanished. That would me so screwed up.

I feel like whoever is running thevirs this year won’t be next year. This is all too much! I feel horrible this is happening to you all and I hope its an error they realized and they just need to release the funds.

Sandy

I filed on 1/19, bars left on 2/5. Tax topic 152 remained along with refund amount and YOUR REFUND IS BEING PROCESSED A DATE WILL BE PROVIDED WHEN AVAILABLE.

I called Irs on Tuesday and was told that my return wasn’t received until 1/21, and that i should see a change by Thursday.

So yesterday, i checked WMR and still got the same no bars…etc…

Today 2/11, I checked Wmr it was still saying the same thing.

Today around 11am I was finally able order my return transcript.

***At 1:30 I received a text alert of a deposit load to my Rush card.

It was my refund.

I had my refund split between my bank account and my rushcard. I have yet to receive the other half that is going to my bank account.

I should probably receive that on Tuesday or Wednesday as banks are closed on Monday for the Holiday.

Everyone please be patient, my refund took 25 days by my filing date. But 22 days by Irs received date.

It’s very hard when you have bills overdue and need some type of relief, I too, was there.

There is a lot of useful information on this site, I’ve been following for years, but this is my first time posting.
    Everyone situation is different but this was my experience, it also helps to know if you are a weekly or daily processor. I personally have been a weekly for a few years, and never expect my refund before the 21 day time frame.

niecey

@rochelle that happened to my friend, she had a ddd for 2/3 and didnt receive it untill 2/8

Dustin

@rochelle

That’s what I’m saying. I truly believe they have no idea where our money is. It took me calling 4 different people at the IRS for them to tell me I was under review. But I believe that’s what they’ve been told to say. Because why didn’t they tell me that the first 10 times I called?

It’s all a load of bs. Trust me. They honestly have no clue where Our money is.

Rochelle
    Participant

I too am waiting on a ddd from 2/10 which the irs keeps telling me they have sent my deposit well im like then where is it. I called them several times not once have they told me that im under review or that my runds or on hold I ask the irs rep out right is there something wrong they keep telling me no. I just don’t understand if im under review just tell me so that at least I wont be looking for money that’s never going to come. My sister is in the same situation and they are feeding her the same bs about wait till the 15th and we will track it if you don’t get it. I just hope and pray it comes soon or they stop lying to me one. So ill see on the 16th whats really going on cause everything will be closed on the 15th. Also I don’t know why they are telling ppl they need further verification that’s supposed to be what the asking of the DL info is for this year.

Dustin

Okay ladies and gentlemen. I’m in the same boat as most of you. With this “holding funds” fiasco.

I believe truly that something happened Tuesday night which caused the computers to not send our money. I understand the IRS putting a hold on certain accounts due to fraud but it seems A LOT of us are having this problem. No way all these people needed to be reviewed. Something is up here. How can they have to review if you’ve lived in the same house in the same city for years. I understand if you move states or some crap like that. But this doesn’t make a bit of sense.

Truthfully I don’t see us getting our money in the near future. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But clearly they won’t admit their mistake. We just have to pray, and wait it out.

LOOK DON’T COME HERE AND CHAT WHILE U DOWN LIKE THE REST OF US AND THEN ALL A SUDDEN GET UR TAXES AND U DISAPPEAR.. COME BACK AND TELL US FINALLY I HAVE MY TAXES AFTER THE IRS SAID SUCH AND SUCH..WHATEVER.. GIVE US SOME HOPE.. DON’T COME TYPE HERE THEN GET URS AND LEAVE AND NEVER SAY NOTHING I CANT RESPECT THAT CAUSE WE WERE ALL HERE FOR EACH OTHER WEN WE WAS LOOKING FOR OUR TAXES..

BASICALLY PUT
    KEEP IT 100

Nena330

This is just FUCKED UP

Yep..here here..I had to do I.d. verification also.. still no funds.. ddd 2-10
    Call tenth.. said it’s in my bank
    Called bank..no it’s not..
    Called 11th ..they say funds in my bank
    Calls bank..no it’s not..
    Calls today..they said funds have a hold on them I’ll be receiving a letter within a week or 2 to explain what happened and why there is a hold..
    Me…totally pissed..
    Yep that sums it up.. middle finger up to the irs

terri

@Loc
    It was for student loan…but since its my husband’s money and i have no income we had to file a 8379 form…so the refund will come but its going to be a while :(

Annoyed

Of the TAS or something like that they told me I’m maybe in review cus of the pin, but i put the one they gave me so idk

Nikki

Filed 01/28/2016
    DDD 02/10/2016

All 3 bars on mwr but nothing in my bank account never had this problem so I decided to call the number on here and yes my refund is under riview FML the lady said it would take 60 days or even an additional 2 months if they aren’t satisfied with what they find??? WTH is going on with the IRS this year I’m also facing a hardship so I will tell you this call a tax advocate they will get to the bottom of what’s going on if your facing a hardship now I have to wait on the tax advocate to contact me in 3 to 5 business days to see if she will even take on my case I figured why not I have to wait 60 days or more anyways so maybe they can get to the bottom of it faster all I can do is wait for the IRS letter to see what else they need from me and get thevtax advocate to hopefully speed the process up. Never had this issue before but I do see most people on here with a DDD of 02/10/2016 is having the same issue as me all we can do is pray pray pray and hope for the best I guess. Hopefully my family won’t be on the street by the time I get my return if I get it no offsets or debst either this is crazy!!!!

Ilovemykids

@annoyed what number did they give yu cause im under review too.

Annoyed

I called the irs and they told me that they were reviewing because of the identity thing , and i told them i really need the money I’m unemployed w two kids and they gonna cut my light, so they gave me another number, and then another number, and they told me they are going to call me in 3 days to ask me some questions and then after that 7 weeks maybe!! This is crazy

mushroomhead1281
    Participant

can we do something guys

can we have a list of how many had to do like me verification of identification and some others got others issues and offset please in order to clear the stress and air a little please
    I was suppose to received 2-10-16 called last night and they told me verification now 9 weeks for refund here in florida bank chase

To anyone who got a live Rep from IRS and they had a nasty attitude.. how in the hell can they have a attitude and tell u about calling to much about YOUR MONEY.. don’t let them treat u like u are worthless cause the same way they are working right now at the end of the week if they boss don’t pay them for the work u tell me which one of them IRS agents won’t be calling over and over if the boss say I got u on 2-10 and here it’s 2-12 and nothing..u ask them if it was their money how would they feel.. THE BILL COLLECTORS DON’T WANNA HEAR OH THE IRS IS HOLDING MY MONEY.. like I say my gas is off my phone off and I have busted water pipes.. I depended on this money 11,000 yes to help me out..now I have to wait.. it’s sad..it’s wrong..how dare they have a attitude with any of u.. if u don’t like your job quit and find another trade THATS EXACTLY WHAT I TELL THEM..until then calm ur voice and ur attitude while ur on the line with me so we can speak as adults..if u can’t do that I need to speak to your supervisor.. by the way..
    DDD- 2-10
    NOTHING IN BANK..
    CALLED THEY SAID IT WAS ON HOLD DUE TO REVIEW AFTER THEY TOLD ME THEY WAS LOOKING AT MY MONEY DEPOSITED IN MY BANK.. uh huh..sure..

Waiting sux
    Participant

Okay i wouldn’t advise calling the irs guys it will flag your account for a audit/review if this happen it will delay your money for weeks just wait it out a bit it’s not you it’s irs they’re slow this year i called my bank and they said it will be deposit 2/16 which is tuesday i’m sure most of you would get yours that day also be patient AND PLEASE DONT CALL TO VERIFY ANYTHING IT WILL ONLY DELAY YOUR MONEY!!!!

Rhodea

@UpsetnAtl That’s my problem! I shouldn’t have to verify anything else! This is so ridiculous!

UpsetnAtl

Filed using IP pin number . had an Ddd of 2/10 as of today still no funds in sbbt nor Wells Fargo. No offset. Sooo if the IP pin isn’t enough verification why assign one? .. Every [email protected]**+ year the IRS doing extra. I mean wtf!!!!

Viewing 200 replies - 1 through 200 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.