Ddd of 2/10 post if u receive your deposit early

• Creator
    Topic

Mommadragon

So to all of us the finally got a date I’m interested to see when you receive your money.I will post when I get mine. Anxiously awaiting mine for vehicle repair! To anyone still waiting I hope it comes soon!

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 1,217 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I’m that girl

THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT MY MONEY WAS IN MY BANK ON FEBRUARY 10TH WEN IT HAD NEVER EVEN GOTTEN PROCESSED YET… WHO ARE THESE PPL THEY CANT TELL BETWEEN FRAUD AND REAL..FOR INSTANCE.. ME AND MY HUSBAND FILE EVERY YEAR TOGETHER WITH OUR SAME KIDS AND SAME JOB AND FILE AT THE SAME PLACE EVERY DAM YEAR AND THIS WHAT I GET FOR CONSISTENCY… TUH

I’m that girl

Filed….Jan 13th
    Excepted….jan 19th
    DDD…feb 10th
    As of today April 19 still no money
    Every time I call they say its under review ..
    Last time they told me not to call back until after 60 days so I don’t know what excuse they will give me after may.. All I know is they been screwing us all anally and there ain’t shit we can do about it WHY cause they the MOTHERFUCKIN IRS

Dee

Okay, I got a text from Republic bank this morning saying that my refund has been sent to my bank. This was at 9am. At 6:30pm, still no sign of it. The bank even checked to see if it was pending for tomorrow – nope.

How long does it normally take after you get that notification from Republic until it hits your account?

Nina

Filed: 1/27
    Accepted: 1/27
    DDD: 2/10
    1121 Code: 2/17
    Received 5071C: 3/2
    Verified: 3/7
    WMR Update: 4/2 “We have received your tax return and it is being processed”
    No DDD as of yet.

Been waiting since February. Been told every excuse you could name. My advice: Verify as soon as possible. The IRS is telling people they don’t need to verify, but everybody needs to at this point. Will keep everyone posted if I receive refund this week!

Lashay

filed 2/15 accepted same day , 2/18 told it was under review (random) bars went away (your tax return is being processed a refund date will be provided when available ) called the following week to see if i needed to verify (I did) set appointment 3/10 to go inside IRS office .. verified , 3/17 wmr updated ( we have received your tax return and it is being processed) should i be receiving a date soon ?

Ilovemykids

I had the take action and 1121code and was under review now it’s saying we have received your return now it’s being proceed.What does that mean will I see a good change.

B

My wait is over! I received my refund yesterday morning.
    Here is my story:

Filed 1/29, approved 2/5, DDD of 2/10. Did not receive my DD and on 2/13 WMR updated with error code 1121. I called the IRS who said I had been randomly selected for a manual review. BS! On 3/5 I received the ID verify letter from the IRS. I called on 3/7 to verify (1st time I called the number it said I had to call back because the lines were to busy, but I called back right away and got through no problem) I verified my identity, took about 15 minutes. And the women said she would release my refund back into processing. On 3/12 the 1121 error code went away on WMR and it said my refund was processing. Then I received an email from republic bank (third party bank that took out my filling fee) on 3/15 stating that they have received my refund and it would take 1-5 business to DD into my chase bank account. I received my DD the following morning on 3/16.

Hopefully those who have not received their refund will be getting it soon!

Alanee

Filed on 1/17 got accepted on 1/19. Ddd of 2/10. 1121 code on 2/18 after I already did the identity verification on 2/10. On 3/14 I called the irs to ask about how much longer it’d be to get my refund. The lady told me that there was a note to release my refund on 3/14. And now it’s 3/16. Does anybody know how long after they release your refund you get a DD? This wait is killing me.

Tysha Price

Good Morning… My wait has finally come to an end!! Woke up this morning to a DD!! But their is still no change on WMR!! I did I’d verification literally 2 weeks ago and it came this morning! Hold on guys it’s coming!!!

Waiting in IL

My update:
    The waiting game continues. No new information, no new letters. Monday will be two weeks in to the 8-10 week waiting game I was given on my notice dated 02/29. WMR still sitting on the 1121 error. Tried to verify my identity on their website and I must not be in that list (or at least yet) because it won’t let me in. It really looks like it is going to be May. This is horrible. I am going to laugh if the IL state taxes I just filed today get sent before I see federal. That has NEVER happened. What makes the matter more frustrating is that my mom is a CPA. She nearly kicked me for sending the DD to my fiance’s account. It is a mistake we’ll never make again. Have my own account now (not that it matters at this point…) but at least this won’t happen to us again next year. I am so over this “wait”. If you need to verify my identity, let me! Otherwise, send me my money please!!!

Annoyed

So idk if y’all been following my story but the good news is i got my refund today!!! Yay at 7:37am it hit the bank and my TA called me at 9 to tell me

Skeptical

I should change my moniker here from Skeptical to extremely pissed off (please pardon the anger).

After all the garbage from the IRS, now I received a 5071C letter for “id verification”. The website idverify.irs.gov wouldn’t even let me past the first step so I was forced to call.

3 attempts and when I call the number, I get a message: “Due to extremely high volumes, your call cannot be answered at this time”……..what? Are you kidding me? I think the translation to that is “We screwed everyone and they’re all calling because they’re pissed off just like you, so we’re not going to answer these calls until we choose to…”

Ok, I know that’s facetious, but wow, I’ve never seen anything like it. Our own government didn’t protect it’s systems from hacks, didn’t protect our personal data and now, we pay the price…..

I think it really IS time to abolish the IRS!

Anonymous

DDD 2/10/2016 got error code 1121 on 2/13/16 called the number provided and was told it was on hold and if needed anything they would send me a letter. On 3/5/16 i got a letter from the irs saying my identity needed to be confirmed and i could do it online. I went ahead and did that so hopefully that was the issue. (i did not call the irs after 2/13/16. I heard they monitor how many times you call and that could flag your account) I know its money we worked for and want/need but, as long as you dont owe anyone or didnt file a fraud return you should be okay just give them time. We arent the only ones missing out. I will write another update when one is given stay strong friends and be patience

Annoyed

I woke up this morning ang my wmr says “we received your tax return is processing” no bars just that idk, hopefully it means I’ll have it soon

Frustrated_Amanda

Ok so I been processed and supposedly approved but no date? Now I hear they just put a hold on my account??? No letter yet he doesn’t even know what letter is being sent out, but this is just crazy waiting now going to be two months if things keep playing out like this. He said that they may need some information he just don’t know what cause it doesn’t state.

I just got a tax advocate Monday could that be the hold? I haven’t heard from my advocate yet or know who is the person they have until 3/4 to contact me… Return file 1/19, verify identity 2/3&2/9,change of address update 2/17, employer verification 2/23 order transcript 2/25,receive taxes and approved they say 3/2

Annoyed

Ok I’m so confused someone please help me, i got my transcript today with the cycle posted 20160505 and i, reading online and it looks that was today or the 22nd or something I’m confused, also why it doesn’t have any codes!!? I’ve seen everyone with a code but mines doesn’t have any, someone knows something?

Skeptical

@ Nubi — frustrating, isn’t it?

You’re experiencing some of the same nonsense many of us have for over a month. A lot of people are being told we have to wait 60-90 days :(

Nubi

@Thomas I am still waiting on mines also. DDD 3/2. Filed through turbotax. I hope it comes at least by in the morning. It isn’t showing up on sbtpg yet either. I hope that once they approve you they can’t find something to hold it. This is really frustrating. I can’t get any info from the irs until 3/7. Ugh

Thomas

Has anyone seen a change in the direct deposit date? Mine is showing as today but havent seen anything in my bank. Is it possible for the irs to push back the date or will i just be waiting blindly?

bham205

Greeting all,

I have code 1121 as a result of DD of 2/10. My error code came when my DD did not go into the account which is in my mother’s name rejected. Now, my bank said they never received it and the IRS said they sent it. Anyways to make a long story short, I ordered my transcript and I had code 846 refunded issued on 02/22 and then code 841 refund cancelled on 02/22 and the code 971 02/29 for notice issued. I received the letter saying wait 8-10 weeks. Just my story, I’m going to reorder transcript if I dont update saturday.

Anonymous

UPDATE:

WELL MY 2 1/2 HR TRIP TO THE IRS OFFICE WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MY TIME. I SET IN THAT CROWDED OFFICE ALMOST 4 HRS BEFORE BEING TOLD THAT BY A IRS REP THAT SHE DOESN’T SEE WHERE I NEED TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY, AFTER JUST BEING TOLD MONDAY THAT I NEEDED TO. NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT I’M STILL UNDER REVIEW AND IT’S BEEN ASSIGNED TO A REP SO I JUST HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS FROM MY SECOND DDD OF 2/22 WHICH WAS ON MY TRANSCRIPT BUT WAS NEVER UPDATED ON WMR. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH MY RETURN BACK TO APRIL HELL MAY. SO THE IRS HAS WON AGAIN TODAY. GUESS THERE’S NOTHING MORE I CAN DO NOW BUT TO WAIT IT OUT AND SEE IF I GET A LETTER. EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Tray

So after all this time, I finally got a nice irs agent and he looked into my account. He said that it’s not showing under review anymore and is processing. I hope he’s right. I still have my 1121 code on WMR, but he said it should update in a few days. I guess it’s just hoping my get a ddd this weekend. I’m kinda relieved because it’s been since 23 January. I’ll keep yall updated

Allie

UPDATE:
    I literally stayed up all night and around 5am my refund posted into my Wells Fargo account! Thank the Lord for his blessings because my third child is due the first week of April and I needed this for diapers and wipes lol….you guys don’t lose hope because most likely your money is coming too….I was with a group on Facebook and hundreds of people who filed early are also in the same predicament. I’ve been waiting for my refund since my original DDD of 2/10 and was told every story under the sun but I finally spoke to a lady in the refund dept and she saw all of the notes in my file and that each rep told me something different, she sent me to be verified on 2/22 and I for a new DDD on the 2/27….not 9 weeks like I was told and 3/2 I received my refund. I’ll still check on this site because a lot of people gave me comfort and reassurance while I was sitting here flipping out.

Stay positive

Skeptical

@ Kristy

Thanks for the encouragement :) Heck, at this point, I’d be happy to have a date of next year lol (just kidding of course)

Maybe the status will change soon.

Anonymous

@ I’M THAT GIRL.

DON’T GIVE UP HOPE!! I KNOW IT’S EASIER SAID THAN DONE BECAUSE I HAVE GAVE UP SO MANY TIMES DURING THIS JOURNEY TRYING TO GET WHAT’S OWED TO ME, MY REFUND. EVERY TIME I SAY IM GIVING UP I GO ON HERE AND READ THE PROGRESS OTHER PPL ARE MAKING IN GETTING THEIR REFUND AND IT GIVES ME HOPE ALL OVER AGAIN, AND MOTIVATES ME TO FIGHT HARDER. IT’S OUR MONEY AND WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT. SO TO EVERYONE LETS ALL KEEP UP THE FIGHT THEM IRS REPS WORK FOR US WE PAY THEIR SALARY AND THE LEAST THEY CAN DO IS PROCESS OUR MONEY AND DON’T GIVE US ATTITUDE ABOUT WANTING WHAT’S OURS. BE BLESS EVERYONE.

I’m that girl

@Rochelle.. I don’t blame u..but u won’t need all that trust me..Lol.. they just took my I’d and my top page of my taxes.. I’m still waiting guys..I verified way before a letter came to.. I had a tax advocate.. I dumped her cause I had to pay someone for a ride I have the confirmation I sent my stuff yet she tells me she don’t see it..meaning call another ride pay more gas and pay to FAX it off at office depot again.. smdh.. I told her forget it.. so she sent me a withdrawal letter in the mail.. so now I guess now it will be more longer for me..I’ve givin up tho..ordered my transcript it says issued 2 22 and canceled the same day.. my dad was 2 10 ..I’m overwhelmed and can go no more.. this fight is over for me.. over ten grand and I just don’t care anymore.. good luck to u all on urs

Kristy

@ Skeptical

The good news is the IRS is giving out worse case scenario timeframes so you probably aren’t really going to wait the full 60 days.

Since you have no letters coming your way they don’t see any problems with your return and are probably just resequenced.

I was told that I was on hold and it would be 2 weeks from 2/29. I was told this on 2/25. On 2/27 WMR updated for me giving my a DDD of 3/2!!!

Skeptical

Still waiting — still have a 1121 code. Original filing acceptance was 2/5 with the same DDD of 2/10 which everyone else has.

I’ve called 3 times and with each call, I must have the most rude agents ever. One stated flatly: “We told you not to call back until after 60 days”. Another person said: “It’s under review and you’ve been told this already”. Still another said: “You should just listen to what we said”.

I have no letter, no notice, no refund, nothing and unfortunately, can’t seem to get in contact with anyone willing to help.

I suppose I “could” wait 60 days (or 60 years, whichever is the the real timeframe), but I’m certain if I owed the IRS money, they’d be on me quicker than I could blink an eye.

So far, I’m still Skeptical.

Anonymous

UPDATE:

WELL EVERYONE ALLIE WAS RIGHT I CALLED THE IRS VERIFICATION LINE AND INDEED I NEEDED TO HAVE MY IDENTITY VERIFIED. WELL AFTER A SERIES OF QUESTIONS I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO GO TO MY LOCAL IRS OFFICE FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION. I NEED TO TAKE MY 2015 TAX RETURN AND PROOF OF MY IDENTITY THE REP EVEN TOLD ME TO TAKE A BILL FOR PROOF OF WHERE I LIVE. SO IVE SPENT MOST OF THE DAY GATHERING UP PAPERS TO TAKE ON MY 1 HOUR AND A HALF JOURNEY TO THE CLOSES IRS OFFICE TO WHERE I LIVE. IM GOING TO TAKE SO MUCH STUFF THERE WILL BE NO QUESTION OF ANYTHING. I TRULEY HOPE THE END TO MY TAX NIGHTMARE IS COMING SOON SO WISH ME LUCK AND I’LL UPDATE Y’ALL AS SOON AS I’M DONE. EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

Andre

@julie what was the steps you take in order to receive your return?
    Was there an error with your bank account information as to why you got it in the mail?
    What would you recommend that I should do?

Julie

UPDATE:
    RECIEVED MY REFUND IN THE MAIL TODAY!
    DONT WORRY FRIENDS YOUR MONEY IS COMING!

Annoyed

Oh and my WMR still with the 1121 code!! Like i don’t even know anymore!

Annoyed

An update, after i talked with my tax advocate she made me send her some papers like my w2s, my last check, my ID, my social, etc. the 19th she told me she would call me back March 10th to tell me the decision, so i ordered my transcript and came a code saying it wasn’t available and with a number to call, so i called and they verify my identity but told me i had to go to an irs office, and i went the 25th and gave all my papers and stuff, and when i get out i called the tax advocate to tell her what just happened, and she told me i didn’t need to do that cus that’s what she did when i sent her my stuff and that she’ll call me back the 10th, wtf. I’m confused! Is she not doing her job or the irs is full of bs? I just want my money!!

Anonymous

THANK YOU ALLIE FOR SHARING THAT. I WAS TOLD THE SECOND TIME THAT I CALLED THE IRS THAT I MIGHT BE A VICTIM OF ID THEFT BUT WAS NEVER TRANSFERED TO VERIFIY MY ID, I REALLY COULDN’T UNDERSTAND WHY BUT I WILL TRY TO CALL THE IRS BK AND SEE IF I CAN’T GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. LOL WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE BE BLESSED.

freemannow

update..ddd2/10…still nothing..no change on wmr..waiting game..keep ya posted..fkn suks

Allie

Hey by the way:
    When I first started calling the IRS I was told that I didn’t need to verify anything and to just wait 60 days for them to review it. I called the following week back to back and discovered that the people I was speaking to were regular customer service reps who are literally being told what to do by their computer…if u aren’t getting any answers ask to be transferred to the refunds dept so that they can look into ur case. After I spoke to a rep in the refund dept that is when I was told I indeed needed to be verified…..hell if I was told this the week prior I may have had my money by now but I will never know for sure….just trying to provide some insight.

Allie

Filed: 1/19
    DDD: 2/10
    Code 1121: 2/12

Ok if u have been following my long road of bs from the IRS then u know I’ve called a million times and received a million different explanations at to what went wrong.

Verified my identity 2/22 and was told to wait 9 weeks

UPDATE: This morning my WMR screen went from 1121 to 2 bars and that my new DDD date is 3/2. As I have said before I will keep u guys updated until I physically bag my money.

Try not to get discouraged! It is stressful yes, but God has us all and will come through…I’m still not going to get my hopes up but at least this will hopefully give some of u hope that the money is coming! I didn’t go through a TA because I heard that they can actually delay the process further….if u don’t truly need one just be patient because as I said I verified 2/22 and was told to wait 9 weeks and I received a new DDD this am…I’m praying for us all!

Waiting in IL

Update: received the letter of doom in the mail today, the cp53a. It is dated for 2/29, with the 8-10 week time-frame. I’m hoping and praying for luck. We lost my income due to injury for now. 8-10 weeks could doom us. Let the horrible waiting game begin…

Anonymous

HELLO EVERYONE I DON’T HAVE AN UPDATE I HAVEN’T HEARD ANYTHING FROM THE IRS NO LETTER, NO UPDATE ON WMR. WELL THE LAST IRS REP I TALKED TO SAID NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS SO I’LL JUST SIT HERE WITH MY FINGERS CROSSED HOPING TO ONE DAY CHECK MY ACCOUNT AND HAVE A DEPOSIT OR A CHECK IN THE MAIL. I REALLY WANT TO CALL THE IRS BACK BUT I KNOW THATS USELESS THEY DON’T TELL ME ANYTHING JUST THAT I’M UNDER REVIEW. HOPEFULLY WE WILL ALL HAVE OUR REFUNDS SOON EVERYONE BE BLESSED. WILL UPDATE YOU WHENEVER I HEAR ANYTHING.

Mymoney

Someone has any updates??

Waiting in IL

DDD of 2/10 here as well. Realized immediately on the 10th that we should not have deposited into my fiancés account and knew we were going to be rejected by our bank. Called on 2/17 and spoke to a rep. She advised to wait and the review should not take long. Still no change in WMR (still shows 1121 error) or a letter to date. Just got off phone with them again, and appears the review was complete on 2/23 and funds are now released for paper check issuance. Told to wait 2-3 weeks for receipt. I am hoping we are in for the check run that happens tomorrow, if not, it should be next Friday. Will update when received or what new changes transpire.

Anonymous

@Jeff, they have 1-5 business days…itll be there tomorrow!

Anonymous

i checked my status last night and it says it was sent to my bank on the 24th of feb 2016, but it still did not post to my account yet. does anyone know about how long it takes for it to post to your account. i e-filed and set up direct deposit. any help would be great. thank you

freemannow

update..ddd 2/10. so guys..the last rep might have help…Im glad I ask her to verify how long she been working for irs..lol..no disrespect was intended..but great news…a day later..my state dropped to sbbt now..so I think also..the wait is not long…patience…

Anonymous

OK, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my taxes this morning! didn’t wait 6-9 weeks, not the truth- do not worry about WMR. its not accurate! once uve been verified, call the system, and it it says “your refund had been received and is being processed” ur on the right page! keep the faith people, and disregard the 6-9 weeks-

K3.

Filed:Jan 20th received a DD date for 2/10/16 only not to get the deposit. Decided to call and ID verify on 2/12/16 .Woke up on the morning of 2/13/16 to code 1121. I have been checking WMR daily with no update. Decided to check SBBT website today and there is my refund. Good Luck everyone. Relax a lil itll be there.

freemannow

update..well I had to call again..and got a nice woman 8 yr vet…of course I verify and get put on hold..but at least this time told me she didnt see anything wrong..reading in between the lines certain ones was pulled back to take second look maybe at business loss..told me wmr wouldnt show update ..no mail..it would just deposit..but if I dont receive in two weeks to call back..fingers crossed..ddd 2/10

Tall boy

Republic bank tried direct deposit my refund…bank rejected it…go figure…anyway republic bank website says check has been mailed to address provided…so I’m thinking in get it in couple days??? Or is that just what they say…anyone know

I’m that girl

She…shucks I forgot ur name but u had 1121 code it went away..and u have ur money I hope it’s true just keep us posted for more hope

Anonymous

UPDATE****************** I just received my text from Republic Bank sayin that my refund has been sent- WMR has not updated, but Republic bank is the bank that Taxact deals with, and their site also says that the funds will be deposited in 1-5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheer up guys, its coming!

Viewing 50 replies - 1 through 50 (of 1,217 total)

The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.